prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0cNuPd2CDk
youtube.com/watch?v=yEBzjSzevmg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/850317898711257089
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ron Paul on Syria gas attack: 'It doesn't make sense. Zero chance Assad did this.'

youtube.com/watch?v=h0cNuPd2CDk

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

i will vote hillary next time

Uh.....

>Stand by fat Drump the cuck who is played by all around him

XDXD

All drumpfags need to die

Who cares what 7-1 and toothpaste thinks?

The choice was so obvious. Why did I vote for Drumpf....................................

because false flag or not, trump used it to accomplish his goal

only people who think his actual goal is to invade and overthrow assad will say otherwise

The putinbots are going all in right now.
Time to ban Kremlin apologia?

Trump = ISIS stop making threads.

Awoo!!!

Fuck Trump

Because nobody in these threads have been here for more than a year, so they probably don't even know who Ron Paul is. Mods need to just delete these threads. It's nothing but r*dditors and Israel firsters.

Can any of you just wait before we get all the info before you devolve into hysterics?

>tfw nobody wants to awoo anymore

but we need her now more than ever

>A fucking Drumpf

Muricans are retards and since they still rule the world they bring utter chaos and degeneracy. We need to purge muricans form our planet ans save western civilzation.

Death of Burgerland = Prosperity of white race

How many times have we been here?
How many times have the shills and libshits been BTFO..

JUST WATCH

Trump is going to PUSH/PULL us, it's all part of the plan.

The master persuader!

fuck off kike

>Truth is not important because Trump did X or Y
Found the leftypol.

No no you dont get it trump bombed concrete so now hes going to murder hundreds of thousands.

fuck that traitor.
remember to sage this shit thread.

Another shill/split thread

Real one is here

I don't think Trump cares about whether this was a false flag or not. It gave him political capital for almost no casualities.

Awooo

I don't know.

This wailing and "Trump betrayed us!" hysteria reminds me of the time Trump picked Pence for his running mate. All the shills would scream about how Pence was part of the establishment and undermine Trump's message.

>all this shilling
So tiresome yet so predictable

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Praise Trump

fuck off shill

wrong thread

look at the videos in the op

go

drumpf and bush are one and the same because bush got us entangled in a 20+ year conflict and drumf fired off some missiles

in all seriousness we cant let this guy get the tomahawk codes

Still a better episode than AmnestyDon.

Drumpf dumped the Drumpfies for the Neoconservatives.
BWHAHAHA *inhales* BWHAHAHAH!!

>Muh rich establishment billionaire that fights for the American people.
>Muh WMD's

BWAHAHAHAA!

I sure am glad America is intervening in the Middle East again on unsubstantiated allegations of WMDs.

Based, he should've been president

Just because terrorists approve of Trump BTFOing their enemy that doesn't mean shit. They're next in line.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEBzjSzevmg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was inevitable. He would either fold to his masters, or get JFK'd.

I deleted my whole Trump and Awoo folders. Its over.

Hilary would've done nothing just like Obama. All the bluster meant nothing, her foreign secretary and military advises would be cucks.

We're not European, and again congrats on your uber leftist faggot president elected in your name recently. If I could, believe me, I would pay to build a giant wall or move the UK further into the Atlantic Ocean to get away from you disgusting third world Europeans and your refugee fetish. No surprise you are all cowardly little doves who shit yourselves at the first sight of military action.

>SIX SOLDIERS
>S I X

Finally someone gets it. It's actually white progressives and coastal elites that are superior.

They are the future of the white race -- not Burgerland Chaw Chaw Murica.

Check the videos in the OP

>Trump managed to BTFO Sup Forums

The mad man

Gorsuch confirmed in a few hours.

Within weeks the Travel Ban court restriction will be kicked up to the SCOTUS and overturned.

Then the fun begins.

Republicans will threaten the Nuclear Option on legislation if the Dems don't move past obstruction and offer bipartisan support.

Trump fucking backstabbed Assad on the grounds that backing the rebels rather than the regime will create an unopposed nuclear monopoly for Israel, in the hopes that the Jews will wage a physical war on the Iranians, which will both solidify their place as an international power as well as the US's place.

Does that sound reasonable?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

How about now?

At least Trudeau likes muzzies enough not to send leaf soldiers there to help the burgers if shit escalates

Take your fucking r*ddit meme and fuck off you JIDF kike lover.

This anime shit needs to fuck off anyway , fucking autists

This has been a glorious 24 hours seeing all the give peace a chance Sup Forums hippies get btfo and disavowing Trump like they're Joe. The world is a dangerous and complex place retards. Military conflict is inevitable.

Reminder reminder

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!

AWOO! grit your fangs and remember we wuz kangz

He will not divide us.

FUCKING CÜCKS

Fucking kill yourself

>wrong thread
>look at the videos in the op
> →
> →
> →
>go

look at the videos you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread was made by the aussie shill faggot

Small reminder that everybody who is defending Trumps sperg out in Syria is a blind follower from /r/the_Donald and should leave Sup Forums now.

If everybody who hated you and who was fighting against Trump is now supporting him ... then you just have to realize that something is wrong.

The Deep State won, Trump is now just like Obama/Clinton/Bush.
It's over. But at least we tried and at least we can say that Hillary would just be as bad.

whatever happened to that "pence planning to backstab trump and usher in hillary" bullshit

yes that will sure happen you faggot. Trump is a jewish puppet.

OBVIOUS SHILL THREAD

CHECK THE VIDEOS IN THE OP

REAL THREAD HERE

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
yeeeeeah

Go to bed, Ivan.

YOU JUST DID!

This x9000

Fuckoff Russians. It's AMERICA FIRST!

Trump is THE Israel firster.

All this false flag, all this isolationist fake campaing, and now you silly Muricans keep defending the guy.

He is the Goy Master and you are his minions.

Sad truth.

It's times like this when I fucking hate Sup Forums. I wish I could say all you shitposting faggots are shills but there are just too many people here who think Alex Jones is a valid source of information and bombing some empty facility = OMG LITERAL WW3

yeah, I'm giving it a few days. The switch is too fucking surreal

This.

What's the consensus on the airstrikes?

Using chemical weapons is unacceptable and should be punished. Putin should have done a better job getting rid of the chemical weapons.

If Trump had done nothing, it would have sent a signal that Trump is a weak leader that won't punish wrongdoings.

More importantly:
THIS SENDS A STRONG MESSAGE TO CHINA AND NORTH KOREA.

Don't fuck with Trump.

Only shills question Trump

Despite not being attacked by them, bombing the Assad regime was vital to our national security interest. McCain and Graham agree

>Obama founded ISIS
>Obama wired-tapped me
>the Syrian government used chemical weapons

Trump shouldn't be allowed to speak unless he's got evidence of his allegation in his hands.

GORSUCH is the only good thing Trump has done so far.

serious question. if trump continues to be isis airforce for the globalist agenda, will you keep supporting him?

t_d went from it's a false flag to fuck yeah along with all the neocucks and deep state that been wanting this for years.

>people who want safe spaces on university campuses are gushing at the thought of an all out war in Syria

So what is the "official" Sup Forums opinion about this missile attack news? Are we pro-Trump or are we getting upset?
I have just heard it on the news.

This

No shit he is, and so are his braindead followers on here defending him with le epic 7D chess XDD. America is a fucking threat to Europe at this rate.

So right Adolf. These retards don't get geopolitics at all.

Master stroke. Only six deaths. Minimal actual consequences, but makes Trump look like a motherfucking monster to all his enemies. He's off the hook and he's going to make Putin, Xi Jingapingchingchong and Kim his bitches one and all. These kids and Info Wars alt rightists are just retarded or underage.

Who fucking knows, both left and right side people make up so much shit. I only give a shit once something is done to completion.

Obama was a cuck who let Putin get away with whatever he wanted while simultaneously bungling rebel armies. Trump gave a measured response and now Russia is shook and is shilling /ptg/ in desperation.

America First, except when Ivanka upset

>the same Aussie splits threads
Why

Nice videos in the OP lol

Just form your own fucking opinion, Sup Forums is not here to tell you what to think. Christ.

At the current state it's fine. If it further escalates there is room for concern

Looks like the military industrial complex lobbyists are happy today. Should take more pictures of crying children for a better christmas bonus.

twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/850317898711257089

I feel for the shills who are going to have to spin this into a Russian-puppet-master theory next week.

False flag is what your goyim master Trump did in Syria.

T H I S

its not good but the air strike doesn't do much really
everyone is overreacting

>Al Qaeda affiliated groups are calling Trump "the lion of sunnis"
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The missile strike is just a slap on the wrist for Syria. Russia should have done a better job of preventing it, and this is Trump's way of giving that message.

Absolutely.

(((Siskind)))

theatre. no worry

I remember the time when Trump supporter on Sup Forums were either smart people with geopolitical interests or just "I support him because everybody hates him" meme warriors.

But now they the people with some basic geopolitical knowledge are gone and just blind Trump followers are here.

Women have no place in the White House,ESPECIALLY the president's relatives.