FUCK Putin

Is Putin the biggest hypocrite of this day and age?

>Wow how DARE the US attack a sovereign country, this attack is against national laws!

>Huh Ukraine? What is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is Putin the biggest hypocrite of this day and age?
He's a commie KGB. If he can gain advantage by lying then he will lie.

>two different hungarian ip's shit on putin and thread dies

I thought Hungary was getting rid of all Soros puppets

>my best argument is personal attack
Cool "American"

the difference is that Ukraine is rightfully Russian territory

The US of A has NO LEGITIMACY in Syria

>the difference is that Ukraine is rightfully Russian territory

manifest destiny spans the globe, if it is clay, it is rightful american clay

That's pretty hypocritical, but he has to not like it.

This. We have Anglo blood. we will take all the clay to build an empire

there's just about nothing stopping you from taking Canadian clay, yet we still have it

pretty weak manifest destiny

Yep. Fuck that piece of shit Putin and fuck Assad. Fuck Drumpf too but at least he is attacking Assad.

Ukraine independed since 1991 and russia recognise Ukraine's borders.

fuck off you bozgor nigger
Putin is based compared to you fucks

The only "rightfully Russian territory" is Moscow and a few nearby villages.

>turncoat backstabber joins the fight!

How did Ceaușescu work out for you?

>few nearby villages.

Like polland?!

pretty shitty but at least we got rid of him
still assblasted about Transilvania?

>He thinks he controls his own country

lel

You know full well your "country" (aka. Duchy of Muscovy) originally only owned small chunk of clay around Moscow and nothing all.

Then you started invading other Ruthenian states.

>Mountain niggers

Good great then bad. Actually he was senile for most of the 80s,as his show trial proved it,his (((wife))) ran the whole shebang daily.
Still,only place in Ostbloc to have consistent economic growth throughout the 80s,the people cueing for bread and toilet paper were bc of everything was exported to pay for debnts to IMF early and other retarded shit,not bc of Venezuela style economy.

your argument makes zero sense you human toilet plunger
GP of Muscovy was one of Rus' principalities that over time took control over rest of Russian lands
>Ruthenia
...is a Western name for RUSSIANS
those were RUSSIAN (Rus') principalities
fucking Poland invaded them as soon as you could, then you got BTFO and now you cry about cosmic injustice while in reality you just played the game and you lost
deal with it

Shoo gypsy! No one cares what you think.

the people in Crimea consider themselves to be ethnically Russian and want to be part of Russia.

It is similar to the situation in Danzig, Poland that caused the start of WW2. You had a bunch of people who were 97% ethnically German but they were cut off from Germany because of the Versailles Treaty.

yea the chinese kinda beat us to the punch on that one. If it was just canadians it would be easy asf

can you retards stop the constant romania vs hungary arguments?
>we've been wronged 50 years ago so insulting people on the internet is necessary

>asks us something
>fuck off I don't care
wew lad
someone should take whatever land you still have bozgor

>the people in Crimea consider themselves to be ethnically Russian and want to be part of Russia

tough shit, that's not how the world works today

if we'd start to separate the countries according to "how people consider themselves" the entire fucking world would dissolve into chaos

>dat flag

>defending the invasion of Poland
Only a leaf could do that

Romani abd magyar fighting who is the bigger russian shill. Kek

the people of Crimea then can form a secessionist movement. Moving in with airborne troops and then running an """election""" is a shit move, especially against a fellow slav country

>GP of Muscovy was one of Rus' principalities that over time took control over rest of Russian lands
Rest of RUTHENIAN lands were separate, independent states. For example Novogrod Republic. Mongol-bred Muscovy destroyed them all.

> Is a western name for Russians
Wrong. The other way around. After invading and enslaving other Ruthenian states, Muscovians named thenselves "Russia" to legitimise their conquest. Sadly for them, lot of Ruthenians were citizens of PL Commonwealth and didn't identify with their Mongol "state". In Poland-Lithuania Muscovy and Muscovians were always called by their true name.

>Poland invaded them
I think you mean "Lithuania", and soon after that Ruthenian culture became dominant, as Ruthenians (modern day Belarussians and Ukrainians) became majority.

After forming union with Poland, Ruthenian noblemen enjoyed full rights and freedoms that Muscovians, held under boot of Tsar, could never dream about.

Go ahead and ask any Belarussian or Ukrainian who they feel more connected to - Commonwealth or Muscovy. Want to bet what the answer will be?

the difference is that Canada is rightfully British territory

The US of A has NO LEGITIMACY in Syria

>mfw the queen could dissolve the maple syrup gubment

>we love putin and russia
>best friends with us yah!
>fuck hilary for not shitting on putin and russia they're great!

>putin denounces Trump

>omg putin huge hypocrite he's a fucking commie fuck him

You guys are the hypocrites. This board might as well be Trump himself at this point.

"Russian" population of Crimea only settled there in 18th century, when Russians wiped out most of Tatars.
Similar situation was in Gdańsk - it was Polish city for most of history. Prussians stole it and filled with their "economic migrants".

>muh whataboutism

fuck off soros

>everyone is American

??

all Natoians are honorary americans. (Except turks because cockroaches aren't people)

>Sup Forums is one person
I for once always opposed Putin. I'm glad that Trump turned out not to be his puppet after all.

Neither Syria, nor Ukraine is anywhere near USA.

I'd be suprised if any post-Soviet citizen wouldn't be opposing Putin

and that justifies the Ukranian invasion how exactly...?

You have no idea how many Putinbots attend to this board.

> invasion
wrong

How did Russia invade Ukraine? If they invaded Ukraine it would be over by now. Ukraine is even more so an oligarchy business than Syria, we can't even talk about countries. Do you have any concrete reason why Ukraine war happened? Lets hear them you expert.

Yeah you're right, us Eurocucks should've never helped those criminals commit that coup there.

Luckily Crimea had a referendum and they wanted to leave the new criminal dictatorship.

Good for them

>How did Russia invade Ukraine?
These green men are just tourists, no proofs here tavarish ))))))

>yfw she cant
>he doesnt know about the king byng affair

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay

Not an argument)))))))

It really doesn't matters if Ukraine is ruled by Russian or Ukraine oligarchy, fact is they don't have their country under control, they dropped guard and allowed government to be ruled by special interests and since they aren't USA they got their pussy wrecked. What i would like to know is what is Ukraine's plan for future, not just government's plan, but also plan of people living there. Seems like they don't know what's going on or where they heading.

The US does the exact same shit. You now need to throw your lot in with one of them, and I'd rather have Europeans ruling over me than the land of blue jeans and miscegenation.

I work with blacks on a daily basis. You must understand that in large groups they are almost unimaginable. A majority of the adult black population HATES whites. They may not show it but they hate us because "they ain't us". They know they are ugly and inferior and they would rather tear us down to their level because that is how they do it in Africa. These people didn't have a written alphabet, 2 story buildings, the wheel, NOTHING before whites came to Africa. Every white person needs to defensively arm themselves because if the day comes when the power goes off these monsters will turn on us and they will NOT show us the same respect and kindness that we have shown them. As far as I'm concerned we need to separate the good from the bad in their population and deport the rest or imprison them because they are a mortal threat to us and our children. Many adult blacks may seem respectable but they will turn on you brutally because it is in their DNA, especially when they get in larger groups. Not all are irredeemable, just many of them.

>It really doesn't matters if Ukraine is ruled by Russian or Ukraine oligarchy
It matters for evert fucking European country that doesn't want Russia regaining strength.

>Luckily Crimea had a referendum and they wanted to leave the new criminal dictatorship.
Kek

This is why we shouldn't live next to other races and mind our own business. Same goes for Ukraine, they be dreaming if they think EU or USA is going to help them. If anything EU is going to help Ukraine fuck us already living in EU even more with some illegal migrants.

russia didn't "invade" ukraine. russia protected ukraine from being invaded by EU/NATO

How do you know you don't want Russia? You've been living under USA the entire time. EU is American, so is NATO. Sure we don't want Russia, this is why we had Yugoslavia, which USA destroyed so they can rule us. Russia didn't rule us, we told Stalin to fuck off long time ago, but what's certain is that NATO/EU are American and they import migrants, not just from EU. What's also known is that Poland is NATO cuck and will gladly go into fire for American scooby snacks.

You should just admit that both Russia and USA are giant cynical hypocrites and move on.

could the same say about trump.

nie kompromituj sięwykopku
ukraina to czę[spoiler][/spoiler]ć ruskiego miru tak było tak jest i tak będzie
wracaj teraz na wykop
eurasianizm > atlantism

>rest of RUTHENIAN
>Ruthenians and Ruthenes are archaic English-language exonyms for a Slavic population known in medieval times as the Rus' (or Ruthenia) in various parts of Eastern Europe.
>The word Ruthenia originated as a Latin rendering of the region and people known originally as Rus'
you were saying?
>independent states
in practice yes, but they were part of same realm you fucking idiot
ruled by SAME dynasty (Rurikids)
>ot of Ruthenians were citizens of PL Commonwealth
you don't know basic history you fucking faggot
when Muscovy united most of Russia PLC didn't even exist
Poland and Lithuania were still separate, albeit ruled by same person
>and didn't identify with their Mongol "state"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising

>The Patriarch of Jerusalem Paiseus, who was visiting Kiev at this time, referred to Khmelnytsky as the Prince of Rus, the head of an independent Ukrainian state, according to the contemporaries.[14] In February 1649, during negotiations in Pereiaslav with a Polish delegation headed by Senator Adam Kysil, Khmelnytsky declared that he was "the sole autocrat of Rus" and that he had "enough power in Ukraine, Podilia, and Volhynia... in his land and principality stretching as far as Lviv, Chełm, and Halych."[15]

>I think you mean "Lithuania"
both Lithuania and Poland

>Ruthenian noblemen enjoyed full rights and freedoms that Muscovians, held under boot of Tsar, could never dream about
keep spouting Polish nationalist fantasies
Polish nobility was more powerful, at the expense of state
as for majority of population, they were serfs, just like in fucking Russia

>Go ahead and ask any Belarussian or Ukrainian who they feel more connected to - Commonwealth or Muscovy. Want to bet what the answer will be?

well Belarussians feel closer to Russians and I'm not even sure how you can debate that, as for Ukrainians they're divided, but Western Ukrainians hate Poles too

finally, look at this map, you retarded Pollack

and finally, since I see you're dumb, let me sum it up for you:
Russian lands were divided into many polities and over time Grand Principality of Moscow united them
they weren't ''Mongols'', they paid tribute to them just like everyone else in the region, and they didn't ''take'' the name, they already were fucking Russians and were living in one of Russian polities
when they seized control over most of Rus' land, they obviously called their state Russia
you're literally going against history and logic you retarded fuck

How the fuck is it not an argument you half mongolian cumbucket.

Why does he type like a 12 year old?

GTFO George Soros you are not welcome here

Ukraine is not a country btw

Any proof of russian attack on Ukrainia ?