This is when you know Syria is a big lie

When these two come out supporting the narrative against Assad something is wrong. Their decision making history alone gives doubts to the credibility of Assad purposely using chemical weapons,

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389590/Farage-lays-Trump-strikes-Syrian-regime.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Germany and France supports globalists
WOW! I AM SHOCKED

Sadly, Trump has now given ZOG and its minions in the region every reason to continue false-flagging Syria into more US bombardments.

I think it's a bad idea, this war will just create more refugees.

this war is syria is going on for 7 fucking years now.

Putin had his chance... now its time to solve this problem so we can start sending back refugees.

this.

You should kill yourself

why? if you dont like refugees then you should support an US intervention which would end this shitfest within months and we can sent all the syrian refugees back.

You can't be serious. Those refugees are not going anywhere. They were predominantly economic refugees from everywhere but Syria. I would love to see how you guys remove the millions that have flooded in.

You took them in, you deal with them, faggot.

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

> I would love to see how you guys remove the millions that have flooded in.

we can't because of the geneva convention which wont allow sending them back into a unsafe / war ridden country...

as far as gearmon law goes: the refugees who came in 2015 will soon be eligible for permament residence if the war in syria continues.

When was the last time US intervention didn't turn something into even more of a clusterfuck?

We were already ending this shitfest until the (((gas attack))) happened, which then halted the talks between Syria and nations to end ISIS and got the USA to missile the airfield.
Retaliation at this point is useless and retarded, who cares if some faggots get caught in the crossfire? They don't matter, they are an irrelevant blip on the radar for total deaths for any day.

You don't even have army, you don't get to have say on this. I am pretty sure Poland would invade you at the moment.

Just imagine how it is going to be over there was they use family reunification to bring in their other 10+ family members. You think you have a problem now, just wait. You guys just turned your country into a caliphate willingly,

>family reunification to bring in their other 10+ family members.

thats why we should sent the back asap? a major factor for this refugee crisis is puting dragging that syria war for 7 years now...

To be honest it's been a while, but this is mostly neo con policies.

Just deny them entrance for fucks sake, we don't have to care about their lives.

if the nearest countries did their job and registered them they shouldn't even be able to get to our borders

waht is the geneva convention? if we would ignore it lawrow and putin would be the first ones to point ther fingers at europe and trying to rile up the left instead of the right...

all the liberal idiots there will help the refugees file lawsuits and use the legal system to not only force entry, but to also bleed the country dry monetarily,

>so we can start sending back refugees.

You really think that's happening? Haha, holy shit hans.

people are fed up and merkel wants to be reelected.

>muh geneva convention
agreements only have power if you let them.
Just deny them.

He's right about one thing though: If we want to send back Syrians (and I'm not saying I believe we actually will), Assad has to be removed. Our supreme court has decided that their refugee status remains even when there is peace as long as Assad is in power.

Not one refugee will leave your country.

Infact, they'll all have 5 children and in less than a century you'll be a minority in your own country. It's happening, Merkel has already sealed Germanys fate

Now with this, if any attack happens on us soil we finally get the travel ban we all want

Even if Assad is removed they wont go back.

Why has everyone become so naive in the past few days?

The US getting involved now will not suddenly end the Syrian war (or any quicker for that matter). All that will happen is that more people will flee to Europe and with them, more economic migrants will come.

>muh putin had his chance shill meme

Fuck off TRUMP HAD HIS CHANCE AND HE LITERALLY BLEW IT IN 3 MONTHS.

>globalist kikes want burgers to bomb Assad
>but now it's Trump doing the bombing
>but everything Trump does is wrong, he's literally Hitler
I wonder how they'll reconcile the narrative now

that war is going for 6-7 years now... it cant get worse then this.

The US could end the syrian war within months and end this shitfest which would be a huge benefit for europe.

>directly invite """refugees""" to come to Germany by marching over eastern Europe
>blame eastern Europe

And Syrias allies / US "enemies" are just going to watch?

>implying that is the reason why they came

And who do you think influences your supreme court?

As soon as he is gone the court will just decalre another reason why they cant go back. Assad is just a good excuse.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389590/Farage-lays-Trump-strikes-Syrian-regime.html

what could putin do? a war with nato?

we are already at war with russia and we dont even realize it

they are weaponizing refugees and trying to rile up people with their propaganda bs... just look at all the obvious putin shills on Sup Forums.

>invites refugees
>they didn't come because we invited them

Hollande is a spineless faggot anyway.
Plus it would make no sense to blame Trump when he sent our planes to bomb Syria last year.
He's unironically the worst president we had since WW2.

Well aware of that. That ruling unites the left and the right against Assad. They are meant to stay here, that's openly being said in the media and why else do we need integration programs for their future generations? Even our media don't call them refugees anymore.

WIPE MY PRET!

Reminder Trump is not mentally handicapped, unlike most liberals.

Source>?