Can China conquer the USA?

Can China conquer the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/19/thousands-protest-at-us-bases-on-okinawa-after-japanese-womans
youtube.com/watch?v=UBOg0RskeXM
theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/26/first-human-pig-chimera-created-in-milestone-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinese soldiers are shit with no morale, and their equipment is literally made in china. That list means nothing.

>Chinese soldiers are shit with no morale
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/19/thousands-protest-at-us-bases-on-okinawa-after-japanese-womans

Not now.

Maybe in a few decades.

The whole American soldier thing is heavily pushed by our media which is super influenced by you lot (and Koreans). In-Japan American crime rates are much lower than Korean or Chinese.

How many Aircraft Carriers does china have again? Just think about the logistics of getting a fighting force with any of those pieces across the pacific and you have your answer

>Chinese soldiers are shit with no morale, and their equipment is literally made in china. That list means nothing.

Silly Japan, military aggression is not how we conquer other nations.

Chinese Army is like the Soviet Army - lots of people to be wasted. They win only with numbers

Nah.

warships, submarines and combat jets win wars.

>They win only with numbers

get_a_load_of_this_goy.jpg

Its 2017.

Invading and attempting to win a ground war is impossible in the US. Not only can choke ooints be easily established, but like said by the Japanese navy during world war 2 "There will be a gun behind every blade of grass" so you need to account for not only active and reserve military, but also the citizens that WILL attack any invading army, which out numbers them greatly in the US.

Only way for china to get remotely close to winning the war is if their nukes hit before ours hit them.

How do you propose they get all those tanks and people to the USA mainland? It's logistically impossible for them. Not to mention the USA navy is infinitely more powerful at this point in time.

Not militarily.

Their equipment just isn't good enough.

Chinese are copy-cats. They replicated all public military tech, but if we ever fought, and revealed our newer, top-secret weapons, they would be helpless.

Hahaha No.

>Can China conquer the USA?
No. For the time being, only the USA can conquer the USA. Provided we talk about the US as in "FULL POWER" US, cits included.

Chinese deserve Africa more than actual Africans, they will use it better

none of this matters when the nukes fly.

>Chinese are copy-cats.
Yes and no. They're getting there, and their experiments are fucking bizarre and ambitious.

I'd argue that if we somehow managed to get a beachhead onto your mainland, conquering the US would just be a matter of hacking the CIA/NSA database and get dibs on which citizens have guns and these people will likely be preppers so they'll have a huge stash of food and water and medical supplies in their basements to fuel our advancing troops, this will lighten our supply lines.

It'd be like the Mongol conquest of Kwarazem in regards to US cities.

>their experiments are fucking bizarre and ambitious.

lol, what experiments? my government keeps me ignorant of these things.

With the help of the poos and russia, I'd say they have a decent chance.

The Chinese naval power is 1/20th of the US naval power.
They can't even conquer Japan.

yep, i'm getting offers to get a placement there (work related), since my english is good i can speak to the locals there.

You forgot to mention the American militia. If you don't know what that is, read the applicable laws.

No. Land forces mean jackshit compared to navy and airforce in an intercontinental war

are you minister of propoganda?

Not at the moment. Zerg Swarm is shit right now.

Nope.

I work in mining and extraction technologies, i'm just a regular guy with a college degree.

They are trying to bring back that szechuan sauce

>szechuan sauce

????

how u got here ,isnt american sites blocked in china?

youtube.com/watch?v=UBOg0RskeXM

Hmmmmm, I really wonder

In 10 years.
Better economy, etc.

I read that they were years ahead of Europe in an experiment to create a miniature artificial sun. They succeeded and it lasted about 2 minutes, a gorillion times hotter than our planet's core. We've been trying to get this done for years as well in yurop, so it's not bullshit. Other than that, China probably doesn't think twice when it comes to genetic fuckery. Just imagine what they can do when fucking Spain of all countries is working on pigmen chimeras. theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/26/first-human-pig-chimera-created-in-milestone-study

I haven't read about Chinese experiments for a long time, but it was some Red Alert 2 tech shit. I think of all countries China is more likely to succeed in this because they may get in serious trouble if they don't change their ways, and they seem to be trying.

Also, Chinese companies are absorbing western ones so they can mix their mass production mentality with high quality engineering. I don't know much about this, tho, digging for a while on the internet may get you more results.

>Thinking everyones guns are in a database
300 million plus guns in the US

Apart from horrendous biological experimentation, Chinese science is a long way behind. Most of their good scientists fuck off to work somewhere rich, and never come back

Problem with America is the aging equipment... a lot of stuff is left overs from the 70s - sure you see some new planes and shit but I think overall China has done a lot more upgrades to their gear.

Also Americas nukes are old as fuck at this point. Would be amazed if even half of them were able to launch at all.

Of course they could. They don't do this because China doesn't go around conquering other nations in the name of Israel.

China has cheap ripoff chinese equipment

Nanjing calls for you guys

Chinese military gear is well made, their problem is terrible tactics.

nah son

>allies are not taken into consideration
A war between the U.S and China would leave china in ashes. No two ways about it.

no because they'd have to invade by sea which requires an enormous navy and overwhelming superiority in both quality and quantity (see D-DAY). USA has the largest navy by far.

>hack the CIA/NSA to find out which Americans have guns
>East Asian have the highest average IQ

Do people really need any more proof that you guys cheat on everything, IQ tests included?

Are you sure they were trying to create an artificial sun and not just trying to make the hottest kung pao chicken in the world?

Naval superiority means much more than people would think

The Chinese would also have to fight possibly 100 million insurgents and they would also have to worry about the 300 million known guns in people's homes. It would be Afghanistan on elephant steroids.

no

it says right there in your picture

they cannot get their 2 trillion soldiers to our shores on 2 boats

they cannot fly their 2 trillion sticks and stones armed soldiers on there 3 vietnam era aircrafts.

they cannot float their artillery across the ocean nor shoot it across the ocean.

the US however
can

>hack cia
>find out literally everyone has guns
>fug

you're an idiot if you think a war with china would be effected by any number of tanks. Destroyers to interrupt trade and air based combat would be the only influencers of

agreed

Shouldn't this be Russia?
Pretty sure China is going to help steer Trump further into Syria and assure him NK is under control.

Because America has no strong neighbours, when push comes to shove, it can afford to put most of its funding into its Navy and Air Forces.

Japan, Australia and NZ can do the same. As can Britain and Canada.

China on the other hand has to keep its population under control while deterring both Russia and India. China needs huge land and security forces to achieve this.

China could never cross the pacific, even if it became a first world economy with a first world population it would be a land power and always will be.

Its a valid statement.

Preppers hoard a lot of supplies that will aid and nourish them during hostile situations, but these supplies can also aid the enemy.

it also helps of course the vast majority of gun owners reside in rural areas where it would be easier to set up garrisons and camps rather than urban areas where snipers could hide.

Your average gun owner in the US is not trained adequately enough to defend against a squad of trained soldiers and many of them would be working lone wolf.

50 Pound chinese guy with 4 foot height trying to kill an american Marine
BWAHAHAHAHA

Probably, but hey wouldn't be able to occupy it for very long. Hopefully they would take care of our urbanite liberal problem for us.

>Most of their good scientists fuck off to work somewhere rich, and never come back
Some do, some don't. That's why shilling about "muh grolious Chinese identity" is so important. But the big deal here is that they're not just using local scientists. When they don't have something, they buy it. And desu that seems pretty fair.

t. friend works for Chinese nintendo.

>spends trillions on military
>doesn't even realise they've already been conquered by Jews, Arabs, and Chinks, without a single shot being fired.

America fuck yeah!

>conquering and holding a landmass the size of America

Pretty good meme.

they already did

No nation on Earth can properly occupy the US. Too much land and too many armed citizens.

Ivanka is friends with Chinese billionares. China is propped up as the next superpower. Lots of (((them))) are marrying Chinese people. That's what they do, they marry into bloodlines and assume direct control. Mao was (((good goy))), Stalin too. Hell, Hitler too even probably this world is such a mindfuck at this point.

Japan is our last chance. Japan cannot be (((Subverted))). They cannot take in refugees, they cannot fall to political correctness. Before the US falls Japan needs to obtain the most advanced military tech. Japan must regain its fighting spirit. The Jews fear the Samurai.

Lolno

China has never beaten a foreign power in a war despite having overwhelming numbers.

They are shit.

going by geography air and sea are gonna be the deciders in this battle

>Be big and strong
>Get shot
It's shit, but that's how it works. I'd rather have peace between those two countries. Tbh I'm more concerned about India. If the Paki fuckery and division hadn't happened they would be a fucking beast.

"Can Chynuh conquer the US ?"
Cant even conquer the northern provinces of Vietnam with twice the Manpower against a depleted Vietnamese People

Well the UK is our bitch so inadvertently you've been conquered too.

>your former colony influences your media
Sigh

>Your average gun owner in the US is not trained adequately
Set up camp in rural America
Pick one

0 carriers for china / 10+ for USA

chinks are shit

>conquer

If the entire world worked together they couldn't conquer the USA.

>not having your prepper bunker packed with explosives to detonate if things go bad

ISHYGDDT

Not only that, but the US Air Force has the NEXT biggest navy.

It would simply fail because you have to get to the USA to invade... and that just would not happen. It isn't possible.

Taiping Rebellion, Chinese Civil war 20-100 Million Chinese Dead
France and England dont even take part
France and England still conquer weak chinks

>Bunch of autists dressed in camo running around the woods with semi auto rifles

Oh boy I bet the Chinese Army would be really afraid of them!

Lmao if you think the chinks stand any chance against the US army

no if you are shilling for their goverment.
this aside, they can anihilate africa for what i care

Anyone in the military or with experience with the military knows it's the last three statistics that make the difference. Air and naval superiority makes all the difference

top kek

Conquer? kek

They can barely sustain themselves now, in peace

>can
more like
>when

>6'4, 260lbs muscular marine with daily requirement of 4,000> Calories vs. 5'7 160lbs guy with daily requierment of who wants to play spot the sniper

this, if you are out of any major city with retarded gun control and you are not an ilegal you own at least one gun.

Rural America is a large plain, flat on all 4 sides as far as the eye could see.

But of course this scenario is impossible since we'd have to somehow defeat the US conventional army and go through all defenses to set up a beach head.

But still, fighting the citizenry would be insurgency warfare and we're good at it :)

>go to Joe Bob's house to take his guns
>neighbor's NEET son breaks out in fighting gear and 20" AR15 and begins unloading on a crowd of Chinese troops

Foreign troops will literally fucking die in America

>6'4 marine can shoot his rifle without getting knoked down by the recoil, malet chink cant.
FTFY

China is like the Horde.

War will most likely ruin China and cause a great debacle in the economy. Peace could ruin China as well and cause a great debacle in the economy. Dunno. Xi seems to be aware of this.

in reality, hot fighting is really our last resort.

we have economic, cultural, scientific and cyber methods of warfare which are more effective

:^)

If you plan on landing on a beach in the south USA, you better bring 5 million men. There'll be 500,000 red-necks that can drink 24 beers and hit a 4" moving target at 1000 yards waiting for you hidden in the dunes with 30 cal. rifles. and high power scopes.

这个人明白了

Tell me about it

Ever looked at the Death toll in Korea ?
American Deaths 34000
Chinese Deaths 390.000
I dont like the Amerifarts, but it literaly took 10 of your guys to kill 1 American

It's a whole lot of nothing with tons of inedible food and winds that try and kill you.

Americans are armed to the teeth. If they invaded, because of the 2nd amendment, it would turn into a long, drawn out guerilla war that the Chinese would probably lose.

This tho. If America goes full gorilla warfare on a land invasion it would be infuckingpossible to invade with brute force alone. You'd have to go full psyop crazy on them.