You faggots happy now? We aren't going to war with Syria

You faggots happy now? We aren't going to war with Syria. twitter.com/charliespiering/status/850316532047642624

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-but he's a neocon

>kikebart

>it's just a prank bro!

1488D Tetris nigger

>i-it's totally not a damage control goyim!

it was a show of force

That is until the next "WMD's" being used gets spammed by the MSM and Freedom-Fighters.

Face it Drumpfies, might as well have voted for the first Women President instead of a Neocon.

He dumped you for a bunch of rich Neoconservatives, sad.

Lyndon Johnson used to just stand real close to folks or whip his monster cock out to do that.

The good ol' days.

>Set precedent for retaliating when chemical weapons are used
>Watch chemical attacks happen every month
>"nonono we are not going to war xDD"

>implying Gorka isn't /ourguy/

Yes, I'm sure all the ex-KGB Russian army officers are pissing their pants over pussymissiles missing everything.
Surely very effective.

How hard is it to just stay the fuck out of Syria? Let them do whatever the hell they want in their own country.

We aren't obligated to fix everybody's god damn shit.

Yes we are. It's part of being an empire.

>attack some one
>not war
k

we decimated an entire airfield stupid Kraut

Fuck trump, scumbag kike-lover. You can suicide him through the back of the head now.

That's what they've told a week ago. And then Ivanka saw pictures on twitter.

He's saying we aren't in the business of violent regime change anymore

It looks fine to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I

>americas foreign policy
>fixing shit
You are as dumb as a swede who still believes in multiculturalism

> show of force
launch 60 missiles against an innocent country, og which only 23 manage to not breack down during flight

traitor Trump is a traitor

Trump did the right thing since it's very debatable if it really was Assad behind the Sarin attacks. He warned the russians before the strike and he warned the syrians.

Even if it was Assad, he can't do it no more without planes.

The bloodthirsty libs are behind him now, applauding his actions. His approval rating is getting good and he hasn't ruined any relationship with Russia or Syria (yet).

Every time my faith in the man starts to swindle he does things that blow my mind, I should really stop underestimating the man

i heard gorka on Breitbart today, he sounds completely different than he ever has before, like he's been brainwashed by neocohens

>bomb another country
>not an act of war

>Kraut
It's burgers like you that give us a bad name.

Kek.

>thinking Syria is gonna do shit about it
O I b laffin

>walk up to random person
>call him a scumbag and proceed to punch him in the face
>I am not trying to start a fight though.

explain

>all the butthurt newfags who can't into geopolitical strategy and efficient use of intimidation

Fucking normalfags

We still have a chance to prevent the disaster. Let's hope Don leaves it at just bombing them. Don't need an invasion.

he wouldn't actually answer any questions and he kept repeating all this bullshit that using weapons of mass destruction on innocent civilians is the supreme international crime that can't go unpunished

He sounded the same to me this morning desu.

Fixing shit is just the way that these wars are always pitched. Like how Bush and Obama fixed Iraq and Libya.

I'm pretty disgusted that this same god damn idiocy is being repeated again.

i fucking hope your right cause my hope for trump is running the fuck out..........he better pull off some fucking 230248234-D checkers shit or im done

He's not going to deviate from the script the administration is using, I didn't like anything he said though.
>Tfw driving this morning and raging and screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck you" when Gorka was talking

The tomahawk missiles they fired had less than a 50% hit rate on their target, and they warned the Russians beforehand

It was a warning calm your fucking tits he's not invading anything.

>Fixing shit is just the way that these wars are always pitched. Like how Bush and Obama fixed Iraq and Libya.
And you're fucking retarded if you still believe in it, i mena you where kinda gullible if you believed in the Iraq and Afghanistan shit but its kinda understandable because all the media brainwashing etc. But if you fell for the Libya shit you where just dumb but if you fall for this you are legitimately subhuman tier retarded.

Just like how multiculturalism was sold as being enriching. You where gullible if you fell for it 20 years ago, dumb if you fell for it 5 years ago and absolutely fucking retarded if you still believe in any of it after the migrant crisis 2015.

In both cases you just have to read history, look at the results and look at who benefits to come to the correct conclusion.

what a stupid thing to take away from that tweet, as expected of a non-country

D U B S
U
B
S

O F
F

T R U T H
R
U
T
H

This is just a "see? I'm not a Putin puppet". Minimal impact on the area in question, only 6 or 7 killed.
I don't agree with this strike at all, but I also see that it's probably fucking nothing.
Daily reminder that Assad was one of the only Muslim leaders to support Trump's travel ban on his own country and he is a protector of Christians in Syria.

No, I'm not going to trust Trump anymore. I believe it when I see it. I don't believe Israel isn't going to use their strongest puppet against based Assad.

>based
>Assad
Remove your proxy, Ivan!

/ww3/ general ----->

Yea just wait three months until the next false flag

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

Show me the fucking proof Assad is innocent.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser.

Who's trying to change a regime? It takes more than a few missiles to oust the Assad regime

Assad isn't "innocent" per se, but he is fighting people who are far more brutal than he is and he knows this. Has he used chem weapons in the past? Most likely. Did he use them the other day? Very debatable. It would be a stupid move considering the fact he is making gains against the opposition and US spokespeople have said a week ago that removing Assad was "no longer a priority" for now.
Assad realizes that he has to crack a few eggs to make an omelette, and if those eggs are still living amongst moderate beheaders then they'll have to get cracked.

Show me proof you're not a child rapist.

I've been saying this from the start. It was a warning. Like a slap on the wrist. A really hard slap on the wrist

>We aren't going to war with Syria.
I think we should because we're drowning in refugees.

says the non-country

Doesnt matter.

He showed his true colors and they look eerily Jewish

Family fought with nazis to kill commies. Wore a metal signifying such to a press conference. Destroys liberals

>m-muh babies justifies what i did
Honestly, can we spam dead palestinian children and beg him to bomb israel?

Oh FFS.

Israel has no reason to overthrow the House of Assad. Assad-ruled Syria is no real threat to her.

The IDF handed Syria its ass in three wars. They could have regime-changed the Assads decades ago if they really wanted to. It would have been child's play. Faced with a real army Arabs throw away their guns and run for their lives.

The Jew-hating nigger that lorded it over the US for eight years was a bigger threat to Israel than Assad is. This sort of shit is how the nigger got into power in the first place.

This is an Arab blood-feud, one Israel has struggled to stay out of.

Stop blaming fucking merchants for everything that goes wrong. How is a fucking nuclear war supposed to be good for business?