Hi Sup Forums, I can't help but notice the new hostility towards Trump online

Hi Sup Forums, I can't help but notice the new hostility towards Trump online.
Is the alt right turning against Trump because they all work for Bannon who's getting forced out?

Maybe it's because Trump fucks up everything he touches and drained the swamp by filling his cabinet with goldamn-sachs and their ilk

Probably because Trump's just won an award for Goodest Goy.

maybe it's because he's filling his cabinet with neocohens and being a shabbos goy

Trump = Reddit

Just your typical reddit and shareblue homosexuals. Nothing to get excited about

There was a significant event that happened in the last 12 hours that contradicted his entire campaign.

Look it up

Alot of people are trying to figure out if we fell for a gigantic ruse that we will never be able to live down for the rest of our lives

>Alot of people are trying to figure out if we fell for a gigantic ruse that we will never be able to live down for the rest of our lives
Wat?

It's a coalition of shill sites teaming up to drive a narrative through this board. It was easy for them to do on Reddit, just manipulate the upboats, but Sup Forums is a totally different beast. You can't simply make a "top post" to force an idea, you have to be ALL posts. You can sometimes tell from some of their memes being inconsistent, like two images mixed together that don't actually work well, or usage of images that are more mainstream like T_D-tier shit.

Anyway, that's what they realized and now they're using this Syria garbage as a golden opportunity to test a large scale operation. It also means they still consider Sup Forums a serious threat. They literally want this place shut down.

Should we lick Trump's boots? No, but to get worked up over this is only playing into their hands. Wait for the dust to settle so you aren't rushing in blind.

>a small show of force to show that there has been a regime change is a contradiction to his entire campaign
I knew trumpeters were retarded, but come on

Most definitely. No shame in admitting you were bamboozled- it's a lot more shameful to keep believing something that isn't true. The ((cho$en people))) would never let a U.S. president do anything to hamper the Greater Israel agenda. The last pres who tried was JFK, and Trump is a pussy faggot compared to him

>everyone who disagrees with me is just a shill
so why are there suddenly twice as many now that trump is starting new wars?

Trump is finally starting to pivot towards the middle. Sup Forums will respond accordingly.

See
He's installing Dems into top positions now all thanks to his faggot kike son in law and his stupid bimbo Clintonian daughter.

this
Anyone who thinks trump has just turned coat and betrayed us is a shill or a dumb cunt.
They just forget 4d chess when they feel like it.
They also know nothing about the situation

Fuck off kgb

Eat shit CIA nigger.

Trump is doing what he has to. He tried to be friendly with Assad and Putin, but realized it's literally impossible if you can't be bought.

No its because he fucking attacked syria. LEAVE SYRIA ALONE DAMNIT

No trump is turning out to be a neocon kike shill just like the people he rallied America against in the election

Trump fed the globalist war machine based on shaky evidence and media hysteria.
This is the first, 100% undeniable major mistake he has walked himself into.
No investigation, no verification, no evidence, no proofs, 50 missiles, more warmongering, more escalation. Falling for media histrionics is not an excuse, it's a compounding of failure.

Trump is giving the media want it wants and not delivering on what he's supposed to be doing.

>gigantic ruse
I bet you're wishing that Hilldawg won, eh?

Come on, schlomo, come up with some new tricks here. Trump was the best candidate and is still the best candidate. Everyone's allowed to have some slip-ups and this is the first one Trump has made.

Yes, his ENTIRE campaign was about Syria.

You know how I know you are a shill?

this