/ekg/ END KUSHNER GENERAL - END THIS KIKE, BEFORE HE ENDS US EDITION

Someone needs to get this ball rolling. Launch the memes against him. The kike must take the fall and Bannon returned to center. Gather all the spooky connections and kikery on (((Kushner))). This is it, the final meme war.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4384184/Ivanka-Trump-s-youngest-son-learning-Mandarin-Chinese.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ&
politico.com/story/2017/01/ivanka-trump-goldman-sachs-233234
forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/kushner-foreign-contacts/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, also fuck ivanka

bump buts it not the final meme ar cause it never ended you filthy casual also help le pen forget trump for a while till this shit blows over

He gets to fuck this every day

Why do you envy him???

>t. Bannon

Ivanka and Pence need to go too

nigger

selfservative

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4384184/Ivanka-Trump-s-youngest-son-learning-Mandarin-Chinese.html
>Chinese millionaire Wendi deng is one of Ivanka's best friends
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch
>married to rupert murdoch
>Tony Blair is one of her children's godfathers

Gotcha, she's teaching her kids chinese for a reason then and funny enough that chinaman president was scheduled to have dinner with trump tonight at mar a lago and his cunt kike of a daughter was joining them.
If only people hated the chinese as much as they hate the jews here

I chuckled.

This
Attack his business

What does Sup Forums and Trump administration cabinet have in common?
We both have shills in are operation.

I never believed in ZOG or jewish conspiracies until now. This attack helps no one but Israel, and supposedly Trump is getting rid of Bannon for more neocons and zionists.

Hope all you young guys enjoy being a good goy and dying for Israel.

She can get fucking tossed too. Body be damned, there's more important shit than caring about someone else's wife.

>still hasn't realized all the meme shit was orchestrated

So the antichrist has revealed himself...

It was Kushner all along

anglodied when?

bump.he's got to go

He legitimately looks like a cuckold. Jared Kushner fits the bill in all facets. Fuck this liberal piece of shit.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ&

Do it, end the deep state. Proud of you, amerifags.

>Husband of Trump's favorite Daughter
>Right-hand man since campaign

Good fucking luck.

politico.com/story/2017/01/ivanka-trump-goldman-sachs-233234

really made me think

>also fuck ivanka

This cannot be emphasized enough. This stupid fucking kike bitch is whispering libtard shit in her dad's ear.

hate to say it, but i fucking told you so about this kike. they're all the same and you can't trust any of them, and seeing you fucking retards backing this guy was an obvious fail from the outset. snake in the grass. hidden teeth. corrupter and the snake devils word in trumps unknowing ear. i hope bannon prevails or it's fucking over and expect ww3 for israel within the next 4 years.

Bump

(((KUSHNER))) HAS TO GO

>KUSHner
will he push for federal legalization of marijuana ?

I don't understand why everyone isn't on board with this bombing....we need to make that area safer for Israel....Israel is a tiny fledgling democracy and our only ally in the region. How you people dont see that we need to protect them, I'll never know.

He actually is a figurehead in the "Illuminati" (secret society) and was groomed from a young age by his father.

I actually would not be surprised if he were the anti-christ. He's very deceptive, lack of emotion, I've heard him speak maybe once and he's so monotone it's almost robot-like. Good looking, comes from a billionaire family which purchased 666 Avenue and he was a registered Democrat.

Pay attention to everything he does. This man is scary.

Kushner is based. Fuck off Putinist shills. He is in the Trump family now and will stay in the Trump family.

This place is losing legitimacy by the second

gas them all

I've never seen anyone back (((Kushner))). Only retards fawning over Ivanka.

the only reason why have ANY problems at all in the middle east, is Israel. that's the redpill. you're just a stupid useful idiot goy on bluepill level 100. fuck you.

bump

So what exactly is the plan to get rid of him? What can we do?

I'm mad that one of those Trp puppet conspiracies ended up somewhat hitting the mark, but I'm not at all surprised that its the jew. More disappointed in myself, I never really liked Kushner or Ivanka for that matter, but I figured if the media was all pissy about them then they cant be all bad. As the eternal saying goes, with jews you lose

>Daddy, don't let Assad threaten Israel, our greatest ally!

You're an idiot. Bannon is /ourguy/. Kushner aligned himself into the Trump presidency by securing his favorite child 10+ years ago. He is literally the anti-christ.

>she was the mole all along
Trump turning on bannon was the last straw.

>(((Kushner)))

you sure? he looks like a mischling to me

That's president kushner.

Only Baron can take down his evil half-sister

Isn't the antichrist supposed to deceive, and be loved by many? Have domain over the Earth? But yes, I agree fuck Kushner.

Is there anybody in DC besides fucking Bannon and MAYBE Donald Trump at this point who aren't (((Good Goys)))?

Can someone explain what this dude did? I haven't really been looking at the news or Sup Forums lately

Expand on blue beam. How will galactic be involved in religion

fuucccck

lolski polski pidaras

thicc

This is share blue propaganda dont believe this dumb shit.

The only Jew that's based is Miller. He was 200% nationalist even during his college days.

If you destroy Jews, you become a third world Muslim shit hole like the UK or Canada without the strong economy and science.

after the control rods of flynn and bannon were removed, trump was just left with kike influence and within 1 day, 1 fucking day, launches ww3

Evidence?

KEK WILL STRIKE THE KIKE DOWN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I posted the wrong screencaps.

Basically, a guy on the David Icke forum posted about a young man who is basically heading the Illuminati. After many posts he revealed it was Kushner. This was in 2008, btw. No one knew Kushner in 2008 other than the secret societies.

Here's the thread, note the date and try to piece together the OP's original (far-fetched) post with the replies to his post. He deleted the original.

forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40

At this point I'm not willing to give any of them a pass. He's probably fine, but keep an eye on him anyways.

Biblical, baron Will be the savior, the Son

The industrial Revolution was a British invention
Most scientific discoveries in Europe have been British ones

Fuck you, Heeb

SO WHATS THE PLAN FAGGOTS? STEAL IVANKA? HAHAHHAAAAA

I think we can trust Miller at this point. He's never done any kind of shifty shit and he's definitely redpilled.

And most of all he's been a hardline loyalist.

My digits will give him hemorrhoids because of this offense he has done to us.

praise kek

smdh just as I begin to temper my anti-Semitism a Jew starts doing Jew things

Face it Drumpf supporters he sold you to the Neocons.

Drumpf supporters are now Neoconservative supporters.
>Drumpf supporters are now Neoconservative supporters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
Look at the owner, spooky indeed.

I personally think the bluebeam shit is kind of ridiculous but it's not stupid to assume that Kushner has a very shady family and is a very deceptive, shady man.

He's using Trump as a pawn, Trump will start taking more liberal views in the next coming months and people will actually start liking him. Kushner is ALWAYS on diplomatic missions and pulling strings.

We should actually have this thread every day just to track what the fucker is doing.

*Scottish invention
*Scottish ones
the real civilisers and chosen people
humble by-the-book presbyterianism is the word of god unfiltered unabashed

It would make sense actually

cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/kushner-foreign-contacts/index.html

>Kushner "forgot" to fill out the part of his security clearance application form regarding foreign contacts

Fuckin Ivanka

People who voted for Carrot Jesus were poor desperate less educated losers from the white american working class from Shitsville, Red State stupid enough to think a conman from NYC was ever going to help them.

Trump going back or failing on every single campaign promise reminds them of how pathetic they are and how they are indeed at the bottom of society below college educated middle class Coolplace, Coastal Blue State people including educated non-white minorities. That makes them mad as it ends their power trip/one hope they had in their shitty lives. Kek, working class white Amerifats are a joke. Thank Allah they'll be gone in another generation or two.

Kek wills it

We have been completely betrayed by Trump.

>We should actually have this thread every day just to track what the fucker is doing.

This is an excellent idea.

The cuck's the son in law of the Fruit King. He's in the WH for at least another 4 years.

You can't wake up.

don't forget David Cole and Joseph Gingsburg

k

This is like a bad dream.

>We will no never surrender to the false song of Kushner!

That's right. Blame the Jews for this. That's what the globalists want you to do.

Bibi made clear that Trump was /hisguy./ You think he wants another Jew-hating nigger in the White House? Because this stunt is the sort of thing that could cost Trump the White House in 2020.

That's assuming we're all still alive in 2020.

Starting a war with Russia over Syria is in nobody's interest, except of a few globalists who know Satan's coming for them in a few years anyway and want their slaves to die with them.

Also a reminder that (((Kushner))) is still registered as a democrat.
You voted a republican in, just so that a democrat can be actually leading the country.
OH boy you done fucked.

>Trump follows the advice of the guy who is fucking his daughter

Sounds kind of cuck-like to me.

I admit. Fell for the lies hook line and sinker.

At least brave patriots are speaking out

You're forgetting Trump himself was a Democrat until a few years ago.

Kikeservative!

Yeah he's giving all the important stuff to Kushner. It's obviously that he's completely cucked by him.

Exactly. He's Hillary's controlled opposition, that has now reaveald his true face. Face it trumpkins, you've been played.

Don't forget to read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Trump is getting Jewed, it was to be expected.

>illuminati
>implying anyone believes in that childish bullshit and it isnt just a smokescreen for the fact its simply kikes running everything.

>the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Oh god its funny to see idiots that believe themselves to be "redpilled" read literal decades old fake news its cute.

faggot jew

Fuck you

For a start:
Who his parents?
Who his friends?
Who his classmates?
Who his business partners?
Who his sponsors?

Holy fuck don't you dumb fucking niggers get it yet? Trump is the elite and always has been. He loves kikes and hates poor white faggots like everybody who unconditionally supports that fat Zionist fraud. There is no way he will ever get rid of that slimy Jew, who is the husband of his precious daughter and father of his precious grandchildren you stupid cunts.

Even Henry Ford said it was accurate. Decades later, and most of it has come to fruition and turned out to be even more on point than people thought at the time.

>whispering libtard shit
zionist shit*