He's a full-blown Trump supporter by now right?

He's a full-blown Trump supporter by now right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/850157427597103104
youtube.com/watch?v=MwR7SzfVJUM
youtu.be/hOazQKvva4o?t=1553
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geee... Imagine that...
#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

nah he hates him more now

What, if anything the opposite after last night.

I want to smack that hat off his head. Pompous little hypocritical shit.

I guarantee Ben is ecstatic about the airstikes in Syria but wants Trump to do more against Assad

check his twitter lmao

What do you mean? Shapiro loves every decision that benefits Israel. This is the biggest present Trump could give to Israel.

Shapiro is right about a lot of shit, but I can't take him seriously when it comes to Trump. He's always got some smug, pseudo-intellectual take on Trump and it just seems so contrived rather than genuine.

i don't like those stealth yarmulkes, they should just be bright with a giant 666 star on them

99% of journalists do this, they always have an unnecessarily longwinded way of grading him

This is proving to be a great litmus test.

I don't get why Shapiro is so widely praised. He's just a run of the mill neocon

Gen z politically clueless kids love minor celebrities

Hes a full blown kike that needs to fuck off back to Israel you goy

Now he just needs to enlist and volunteer to fight over there. Unless he chickens out like every neo-con ever.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/850157427597103104

fuck off you sound like a lefty shill hardly a great girft for israel you mong if shit go's down who you think will be the 1st to get it our greatest (((ally))) and closest to to syria
kikeland

I never liked this Jew rat. You can never trust a Kike.

Haven't you seen him use his intellectual prowess to btfo kids just out of high school? fucking based.

Fuck this constipated muppet kike

I still can't get over how often he unironically quoted Nate Silver's polls. Oh and how he was wrong about almost everything during the election. If he were such a smart kike he'd run for office himself instead of kvetching and shilling for subscription.

>but first a word from our friends at Birch gold

literally the only thing shapiro supports is his bank account and israel

seriously, if you listen to his podcast, he only ever complains about things that might lose him money/raise prices, and things that negatively impact israel

The look of absolute devastation on his face when he discovered live he wasn't getting president Hillary made it all worthwhile though.

I was watching the Turk genocide deniers and Styx's livestream that night

A Neocon Kike, yes

not anymore.

also

Even Hillary is a full blown Trump supporter now. /ourguy/ fucked up.

Thats actually a great view on the situation.

>WW3
KEK this has been going for 60 years where the fuck you been?

lol this is the future you chose Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=MwR7SzfVJUM

Yep

Would somebody tell raggedy Ann that Mossad calls the shots what a dumb cunt.

How long should you wait then? Let them be retards until they're 30 before you btfo them

Holy shit, like pottery

Tay was right, fucking kikes REEEEEEEE

Why is Sup Forums always right.

>He's always got some smug, pseudo-intellectual take on Trump

It's called being a consistent conservative and not just throwing out your principals because the guy in charge now doesn't follow those principals.

this bruuuh he's liek so based when he totally btfos all the sjw

He's not consistent when it comes to Israel.

Good to see all the jew never-Trumpers get on board with Trump today. Better late than never!

The point I'm making is that he has found his level arguing with high schoolers. He would get raped by even some of the most retarded e celebs.

How? He's always been pro-Israel, as almost all conservatives/republicans are. Hating Israel is a liberal thing.

hes always been consistent on it but he actually prefers the US over it obviously ... he said it numerous times

what isn't consistent however is how people talk about him and his views when they are easy to research and look up to on YouTube

youtu.be/hOazQKvva4o?t=1553

this is pretty interesting cause the jew hosts hate on him for not being a full blown jew in their eyes

>26:07; "The United States is my home and its the greatest country ever conceived by the mind of men"

what follows is autistic screeching by jews ... how does pol explain this?

Words are meaningless, he's fooling boomer cucks who throw shekels at him.

Look at his actions, trying to get Hillary elected and promoting the Michelle Fields hoax etc.

>words are meaningless
>i make up my own conspiracy theories in my head

>trying to get hilllary elected

lmfaoooooo ..

>promoting a hoax

well guess thats why Lewandowski got fired and later joined CNN ... he also left Breitbart cause he knew it turned into Trumpbart and wasn't reporting honestly anymore ... Bannon later joined Trump

he was on point on about pretty much everything and if you think you can BTFO Shapiro go ahead and do it ... its all out there britbong but you can't so all you have left are baseless accusations to cling on

Can anyone here in there own words even explain the giant Jew conspiracy without me imagining them wearing a tin foil hat loser conspiracy theorist? Just because he is a Jewish does not mean anything he says is wrong. As far as I can tell he is one of the most based conservatives out there. And he could blfo of 99.9% of Sup Forums

I don't hate Jews in general, but I'd make an exception and gas this fucker as well as every other slimy neocon

>muh abortion
Who is he trying to fool?