Trump should have stayed the fuck out of Syria

God damn it, Sup Forums. Trump's campaign was EXPLICITLY isolationist. AMERICA FIRST. In his inaugural address, Trump said every decision he made would be with AMERICA FIRST in mind. In what warped dimension does attacking the Syrian Air Force constitute a benefit to America? Assad was fighting ISIS. How does this do anything but weaken his efforts? If he is ousted, I have no doubt ISIS will seize power.

And why? Because Trump saw some "dead" kids on TV? How does that effect America at all? It's RETARDED. How can anyone in their right mind support this decision? How is this anything but the penultimate tear in the quickly unraveling canvas of international relations?

I honestly can't believe Trump went back on such a huge campaign promise. He was supposed to make friends with Russia and keep his nose out of the business of other sovereign nations. He rightly shamed Hillary for going into Afghanistan and Iraq, and now (as soon as Kushner replaced Bannon) he's playing into the hands of the neo-cons.

I honestly can't believe this, and if he continues to foolishly destabilize the Middle East, I will not be voting for the Republicans in the midterms, and I will not be voting for Trump in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
youtu.be/K8ZDlDF2s_4
theguardian.com/world/video/2017/apr/07/russian-and-syrian-tv-claims-to-show-airbase-damage-from-us-airstrike-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay mad, libfag
MAGA!

From here on out he is no different than the Clintons, Pelosi, Obama, Bushes, McCain and other such Israeli puppets.

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

>letting a Sarin attack go unchallenged like obongo did

Don't shit your pants just yet, OP. So far, this was just a one-time show of strength, to make foreign powers think twice before messing with us (North Korea, China, etc).

It pissed me off at first, too, but then I stopped and put it in perspective.

>MAGA
>Make America great again
>Syria

Not a liberal you idiot. Intervention in Syria is what the Liberals wanted -- the only difference is that Hillary was stupid enough to blatantly say she wanted a no-fly zone in Syria (i.e., open war with Russia), and apparently Trump was smart enough to lie about it. This is bullshit.

>Less than 50% accuracy rate for the tomahawk missiles
>Warned the Russians beforehand
>BTFO'd the muh Russia shit by killing a few of them
>Hardcore liberals will look nuts for accusing Trump of Russian shilling, he made a huge appeal to normies, and he let the international world know that he's willing to use force

He just teased the shit out of the international community and got the 4th estate to fuck off.

Stop with the screeching

>Trump said

You fucking blue-pilled dickhead.

He's literally a billionaire zionist faggot, with a family full of Jews. I can't believe any of you fuckheads believed in this cunt in the first place. Never trust the political establishment. It's entirely rigged on both sides.

Just give McCain the presidency and be done with the charade, America.

All of this

Don't be stupid OP
>shows he isn't in bed with Russians
>Warmongering GOP now take his side because of possibility of war
>attacks airstrip with no people because he knows the gas attack was a false flag but the media drummed it up too much that US HAD to get involved

Assad was testing trump. He literally did the same thing to Obama after his red line bullshit 4 years ago and Obama bitched out. Trump has balls.

But you don't remember that because you were probably 12 redditor faggot

>ILL BRING BACK THE JOBZ FROM CHINA

Meets with China, bombs Syria same day to distract public from his complete and utter failure

I wish I could personally strangle every single american idiot that fell for the Trump campaign

>Trump's campaign was EXPLICITLY isolationist. AMERICA FIRST.

LOL DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE HE SAID 'LET'S KILL THE FAMILIES OF TERRORISTS' AND 'BOMB THE CRAP OUT OF THEM'?????????

WHAT PART OF THOSE STATEMENTS SOUNDS ISOLATIONISTS TO YOU, RETARD???

YOU VOTED FOR A FUCKING MEME

This proved to me that he's just going to play ball with the ZOG. Nobody with half a brain thinks Assad did this. They literally tried to fake this attack already four years ago and it was just as obvious and failed back then. I'm amazed that in the span of 4 years the public has collectively gotten THAT much stupider to fall for the same exact stupid bullshit. There is no reason for Assad to use CW when he's already winning the war. This is when I realize just how far gone we are and decide to just give up for my own sanity and safety. Good luck faggots.

Reasons I voted for Trump...

1. Trade - TPP Dead. Win.
2. Immigration - Wall soon. Win.
3. SCOTUS - Gorsuch today. Win.
4. No Middle East Intervention - Whoops.

3/4 ain't so bad, I guess.

It's ok Hans your country will be the next us target once the caliphate forms under merkels re-election

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>Tfw Clinton lost, so she had to take over Trump's body to commence ultimate plan.

this shit is cash.

There was ruskies on that airbase. They where warned pre-strike but still.

Haven't you heard about Mosul? Isis is an old dog at this point.

What a faggot. Libs are all clapping at Trump rn because muh dead sandnigger children .
Kys

What Israel wants, Israel gets (from the USA).

>trusting a politician to keep his word
>trusting a real estate guy to not bullshit you

you got what you deserved you fat fucks. and it's not even ogre yet. 3 years and 9 months to go

You fucking twat. You don't mess around with 50+ cruise missiles. How is that anything but an act of war? How could that have any effect on international relations beyond their accelerated deterioration?

Tbqh senpai, there were some serious pre-election signs that Trump was hugely redpilled. Remember the interview on Morning Joe where he was asked about state sponsors of ISIS, and he insisted "there are other countries" funding them besides Saudi Arabia? I honestly took is AIPAC speech as posturing. And marrying off the daughter is a classic tactic. Needless to say, I was successfully bamboozled.

One day Trump will glass some european city for keks and you bots would still keep going with that retarded XD chess meme. Kys

It's ridiculous how quickly this escalated. The chemical attack hasn't even been proven to be the work of Assad and yet they wasted no time at all firing missiles on Syria.

Why the fuck did they start attacking so soon?

Yeah, because when Assad is winning, the rational thing to do is to commit suicide by "testing" the US. And 2013 was a false flag, just like this one. lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

Come get some then, dont forget to bring plenty of bodybags for your inept troops

Those mental gymnastics to defend a kike puppet.
Also
>Posting the most sandniggerest kangz of them all
You're a shitskin ain't you?

ERROR - The service "MAGA" has stopped unexpectedly stopped

Service start NEOCON-DEEPSTATE-2.0

echo "Fuck Trump"

>be american
>harvest fart and poopy from citizens for military use
>call it "chemical weapin"

Do you really think that he'll just end it here? I'm really asking.

We fucking bombed another nation. I'm not sure how well the world will react when we tell them that we bombed them for shits and giggles and now we're pulling out. It makes us look like bullies.

Hillary Clinton, Obama, Bill Kristol, John Mccaine, Nikki Hailey ... etc all of the globalists celebrating, because Trump decided to fight for the globalists.

How is this not betrayal?

This. False attack against some dirt. No one killed. Everyone is happy.

Grow up tards. This was perfect.

He was supposed to kill TERRORISTS, not the people who were fighting them. He EXPLICITLY said he would leave Assad alone. Trump voters had every reason to believe he would work with Russia and Syria to foster better international relations and eliminate terrorism -- and he went back on that promise. Can you really blame the voters for being betrayed?

>Launch 50 tomahawk war missiles
>Kill 6 people after warning Russians of the attack
>Only 23 hit their targets
>Only 23 tomahawks hit their target

It's called aggressive intimidation holy shit if we didn't start WW 3 over the Bay of Pigs do you really think this is what is going to set it off?

Because Trump doesn't feel popular enough. He had to find some way to get more attention on him.

It's like you people cant even think outside of memes

No Middle East Intervention is like the most important bit, the rest don't matter much if we all nuke ourselves.
Impeach Trump

Its all part of the neo libral\neo conservative agenda.

We are all fucked beyond imagination. Trump is not smart enough to see past his own ego.

I can almost guarantee all the "impeachments" and the likes will never happen after this.

He gave up. A fight which he dident even realise he was fighting.

>trying to talk about current events with normies

Were did this "show of strength" narrative come from, I've seen it repeated everywhere like a mindless mantra

>aggressive intimidate

WOW WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR BRAIN TO ALLOW YOU TO THINK THIS WAY.

The only thing stopping WWIII from kicking off is Putin's restraint. We all knew that Syria was a proxy war between US and Russia to begin with, and Trump was supposed to make deals, not strike fear into the hearts of weaker states. For what purpose would he aggressively intimidate Assad and Putin? What goal does this serve beyond aggravating both, and pushing them away? You're right that Bay of Pigs was stupid, but that wound has been festering for years and years, and to reopen it with literal cruise missiles could have catastrophic consequences. There is legitimate cause for worry.

It really looks like the start of yet another bankers' war, and it's very disturbing to me.

Ever read the other 19 suspects?

The us deepstate is widely re-searched and known about. This is all part of an agenda which has been documented in large.

Aka "the new american century"

ITS NOT THAT HARD TOO SEE PAST US SHILLING, INCUBATORE BABIES ALL OF YOU

What part of NON-INTERVENTION do you not understand?

>Less than 50% accuracy
>6 people die
>94 million dollars
>On the verge of WW3 somehow worse than the bay of pigs or Vietnam or Afghanistan or the original Korean War

What did you mean by this?

It came from CNN and it's RETARDED.

Does anyone else think it's a strange coincidence that the first decision Trump made that the MSM reported on favorably just happens to have the potential to suck us into YET ANOTHER FUCKING WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST? It's bullshit, and the warmongering fucks won't stop calling for bloodshed any time soon.

Yea except it was the Saudis who gave those Chemical weapons to Syrian rebels and not actually Assad that time.

>Belgium
>Impeach Trump
Good luck doing that from Belgium, newfag.

>Create mess
>Lol it's your problem now

Spoopy

Trump is Putin's puppet. You have to be blind not to see this. This was done specifically for the purpose of making it seem like Trump is going against Putin's wishes and therefore isn't Putin's puppet. It's all just misdirection. Don't worry, Putin has nothing to gain from a war with the US.

L-Lewd picture

why does trump "have balls" when he tomahawks a man gassing insubordinate rebels?

Lol, have you looked outside? Have you seen the precarious state of US-world relations? It's not about numbers you idiot. It's about the way America looks to the rest of the world. I had confidence that Trump was going to form alliances, and to use hard-nosed diplomacy to get his way, and to cement America's position as the greatest country in the world. That is what he is best at--making deals. Now I see next to no possibility of that. Definitely no possibility any time soon, especially if he continues on this path of aggravating Russia and Syria--two of the main countries he promised he would make friends with, with the common goal of defeating ISIS.

This was a blunder, plain and simple.

Fuck being friends with Russia.

>glassing European cities

I would honestly support this. They are hardly non-European anymore

Wasn't much of an attack you brain dead mong. Take a look at the damage and casualty count. This was clearly an orchestrated move with the Russians... who in turn told the Syrians. He told them in advance. Only six died. You don't tell your enemy when you're about to hit them if it's real.

The purpose of this was:

To shut the asshole GOP up.
To make the Dems look like faggots, calling him a Russian puppet.
To send a message to NK/China, while the Chinese dictator was in the room with him at dinner.

Like l C.K puts it, trump is a lying sack of shit

>I honestly can't believe Trump went back on such a huge campaign promise.

>This was clearly an orchestrated move with the Russians

>How Trump looks to the rest of the world

Sup Forums is not the world, most of the world probably thinks Assad is guilty as shit. Centrists, center right, neolibs, liberals, and neocons probably love this.

>orchestrated with the russians

what?

is this bait?

>muh Russia narrative

Piss off disinfo shill. If the attack against Syria proves anything, it's that Trump is Israel's puppet. You're right that Russia would suffer from a war with the US, but they're not about to forsake their interests just because of some saber rattling. Russia will likely find new allies because of this stupid decision, but that doesn't make Trump their puppet.

>Hillary returned with a new power!!?
>Has the great hero fallen prey to her new devilish ability?!?

>FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF "AMERICA"

youtu.be/K8ZDlDF2s_4

Lol Trump Just slid his dick down the worlds throat and most of it just thanked him for it. Your retarded to see how this response isnt good for the US. US threats are once again credible on the world stage. Obama blew this with the Red Line shit. Russia is a paper tiger to begin with and just stood there and watched it happened.

>orchestrated with the russians

The only people who still support trump is Reddit.

He did while having dinner with the President of China. What the fuck do you think it was?

learn to think for yourself you stupid asshole

Can we somehow tie and pinpoint the alt right and fake news narrative to Reddit solely and get it banned from the Internet?

Oh great Kek hear my wish

oh noes, what a surprise!

But here's the thing: I do this weird thing where I interact with people in the real world, and not a single person I have talked to supports this decision. People are waking up and smelling the bullshit. No one believes MSM, and no one believes the falsehood of Democrats being any different from Republicans at this point. Everyone sees through the illusion of choice. The sad part is how powerless they feel to change it. I have friends in the military who could die because of this decision. I say again, this is bullshit.

Look at this Goddamn idiot, it's like he has become everything he criticized in the past

>Your retarded

Right... except this false flag maintains his non-existent fan base from democrats and neo-cons. This damaged his position from his actual constituents, if you can't tell, on Sup Forums.

>people who support attacking Assad:
>democrats
>jews
>trudeau
>nobody else
Hehe maga hehe!

Except this is the last thing he wanted to do.

How many people out of Sup Forums recognize it as a false flag?

Sup Forums isn't really representative of Trump's constituency.

>Not a single person on my life

Your life isn't everyone else's life, anecdotal evidence is not how everyone is. Just go to facebook or lurk on normie twitter for the full experience.

Everyone I know believes that shit 100%. Most people.donr vote, most people don't pay attention to the news, most people dont care.

You forgot neo-cons, retard. You still haven't explained why he would tell the Russians, if he was truly hostile to them, why only six died from 23 missiles, clearly indicating an evac and why it almost looks like airburst rounds were used, made to kill people and not damage property, when the gas was supposedly, the objective.

theguardian.com/world/video/2017/apr/07/russian-and-syrian-tv-claims-to-show-airbase-damage-from-us-airstrike-video

America first means Israel first, silly goy

Tbqh it's sounds people love the msm, the deepstate and the neocons as long as they praise Trump, even when he starts to sound a lot like Hillary or W

Trump was in Syria the second he got elected fucking idiot. You think all the shit from prior administrations just goes away when power changes hands? Fucking morons. We are the whole reason there is STILL a civil war. Those mudslime fucks have been revolting almost every decade for the last 60 years. This time we help them and it gets dragged out. wonder why. KYS reddit faggot.

>someone leaves you with a mess
>you escalate the fucking mess
>I didn't do anything, senpai

Thats the first thing I thought of. THAT's how you threaten someone. Not words; actions.

It's not a perfect representation, I'll give you that. But there is still a sizeable chunk of Trump voters, who voted for him based on the fact that he didn't want to provoke the Russians, and the left hated him for it.

The fact is this both helped him, and hurt him. Helped in terms of Washington, but hurt due to what many of his voters now think.

Russia was told of the pending attack and didn't say anything other than support for assad isnt unconditional and they were investigating. On top of that, russia just said they recognize western jerusalem as israel's capital...israel is confused and we all know how much assad liked to talk shit to israel. Still don't think assad did the attacks but losing an airbase isn't that bad.

except this is nothing like that haha.

fuckin' spic savages. Wish the Spanish would have genocides instead of raped.

> further destabilizing Middle East
You dense motherfucker is correct, this was a targeted strike against an airfield, not onto the forehead of the Tiger himself. This is what one would call a deescelating move that stops some other more self (((righteous))) nation from doing something that could actually hurt Syria, even you guessed it, Israel, who would of had the country anihilated for this, but are forced to support this move anyway.

>Escalate that mess

How? By making a half assed bombing attempt?

yes, by attacking a foreign power, you fucking nigger

You are changing the goal posts now

Admit it, he's not the magic solution

Stock up on ammo retard

If you're mad about trumps airstrikes you're either a democrat or an autistic libertarian

You're supporting Israel you fucking retard

>Less than half of the bombs hit
>Warning given before strike
>Only 6 dead

Topkek """""attack""""" it was a warning shot

No Retards