Oh but it was all a false flag attack in Syria, right...

Oh but it was all a false flag attack in Syria, right? Typical Trump faggots coming up with bullshit conspiracies based off no evidence. Have fun going to war for that cheeto-looking scalp reduction surgery-having fat fuck you retards voted in

If you wanted to have discussion of politics, you could have gone to any other thread.
You wanted to shitpost, so you made your own.
I came here to laugh at you, pathetic potato-nation.

Well shit you got famined. Heres comes reddit btw to XD at you.

KEK

POTATO NIGGERS BTFO

QUINTS OF TRUTH

DOUBLE KEK

KEK BLESSES THIS THREAD

People who voted for Carrot Jesus were poor desperate less educated losers from the white american working class from Shitsville, Red State; stupid enough to think a conman from NYC was ever going to help them.

Trump going back or failing on every single campaign promise reminds them of how pathetic they are and how they are indeed at the bottom of society below college educated middle class Coolplace, Coastal Blue State; people including educated non-white minorities. That makes them mad as it ends their power trip/one hope they had in their shitty lives. Kek. Working class white Amerifats are a joke. Thank Allah they'll be gone in another generation or two.

False flag? I agree but prolly not in the same way you fucks do...
>Hey Puttie, my pal, the heat is really ratcheting up here, we need a diversion
>yes my boy Donnie, you are correct. Would you like me to orchestrate an atrocity or something so you can go respond and have some deniability?
>oh Puttie, you read my mind
>ok donie boy, I'll make sure its truly horrific
>Cool Puttie, you're alright. Dont go near Homs airfield, are we cool?
>Totally cool

dont forget he takes testosterone! hes a fuckin tranny!

>based off no evidence

Are you serious? They did the same thing back in early 2013.

>All digits GET
Will Ireland ever recover from this assblasting?

>joined USMC
>implying i dont want to go to war
>implying i wouldnt go today if ordered to

>Drumpfcucks clamoring over a wasted get in an effort of trying to scare away anti trump sentiment

Sad!

>potato nation

nice, you even got the reddit condescension right

It's okay Australia, I'm sure someone will give you a (you) too. Eventually.

potato nigger, perhaps you should get a working government before bitching about others.

trump = clinton
The only thing that differentiates them is the approach to non-essential social issues
There is no difference between them the American imperialists

potato niggers on suicide watch

Ok.

You need a new script, paddy

came to this thread to checkem. nice sentiment btw.