Political self hate

ABC = American/Australian Born Chinese

I have so much self-hate. I hate ABCs so much and i hate the fact im an ABC.
Self-hate is very prevalent amongst westernised east asians so how can we resolve this self-hate?

I dont hate whites.
I dont hate chinese people from China.
I hate ABCs and westernised Chinese.

ha you hate being an abc, atleast you're surrounded by abc's

try being biracial, literally no where to fit in

What about BBC's?

#nowarinsyria if you don't want WWIII

fix it by killing yourself, all the whites hate you, asians proper hate you, blacks hate you, indians hate you, literally everybody fuckin hates you cunt.
Put all that self loathing to use and make sure to cut the razor DOWN your wrists not across

why?

BBCs are pretty shitty too. I think CBCs are the only good western born chinese due to Vancouver being heavily chinese.

broken clusterfuck of a mix between east and west conditioning. They are all brought up by parents who had their mindset stuck during intra cultural revolution era. Westernised chinese are not real chinese yet they call themselves chinese. They should refer themselves only by their civic nationality unless its relevant to do otherwise.

They're like italian-americans who think they're real italians

There's too much shame in being an Asian born in a western country and have people automatically consider you one of them.

Everyone fucking knows mainlanders who come to the west are superior to shitcunt westernised chinese who were born to poor cultural revolution parents. Westernised or western naturalised citizen of chinese descent created and perpetuated negative Chinese stereotypes. It only thanks to mainlanders that being of Chinese descent has more face. Westernised chinese did nothing to change anything. Westernised chinese have no power. They are inferior to mainlanders and they fucking know it

Yeah no.

Actual chinese way worse than the western chinese. Just ask the rest of Sup Forums how they feel about mainland chinese tourists.

Checkmate.

>now stop eating dog.

Most ABCs of posting age were born from parents whose own parents fled the communists. Most real mainlander chinese have only come to Australia recently because they've become rich enough to do so.

Only because western chinese are easier for the west to control.

But why? Why do you hate "Westernised Chinese"? They are just people living in a country they wanted to move to and they are living their life like they want.

Isn't that the most important? Living the life you want. If it's living in Western country for some Chinese people then so be it.

You know the perceptions of chinese/asians before the chinese were given the reputation for being rich and changed everything?
ABCs were responsible for perpetuating that stereotype, not mainlanders.

\\\oh herro///

you know how badly I want to go back to judging asian-americans based on their actual behavior and not their slant eyes?

your enemy should be the trillions of chinese nationals who come shit up our cities with their filthy habits, rude behavior, and naive jingoism

it's your job to resist the brainwashing that apparently persists through generations. tell your grandma that unreconstructed chinks are the real source of your problems.

Chinese-Americans have no true country to call home, hence wesker sense of belonging and loyalty to ones country. It's, as you say, national pride that separates mainlanders and ABCs.

>Everyone fucking knows mainlanders who come to the west are superior to shitcunt westernised chinese
this is your problem. you idolize a bunch of greedy pigfaced insectoids who are literally incapable of independent thought!

you were born in the first world, not starving in some rice paddy or getting crushed to death by escalators. you were taught to value individual autonomy over all things.

so the sentiment, "oh I wish we had more reclusive, littering, pieces of shit who shout unintelligible engrish at everyone" is self-defeating.

chinese nationals are as worthless and disposable and the things they manufacture

that country would be called "america." I never hated asians until I had to put up with hundreds of actual communist chinks daily. to put it in perspective, they're even worse abroad than americans. sad!

But what's your point?! Slavs were perceived only capable for slavery but they created biggest country world has ever seen.

Irish were perceived as dumb and "potato niggers" and yet there are over 100 million people with Irish ancestry around the world while Ireland itself has only population of 6 million.

Britain was conquered by Italians (Romans) and yet they were able to recover and create the biggest empire this planet has ever seen.

Japan was nuked TWICE and they were able to recover and become one the most equal and well developed country in East-Asia.

African-Americans called Irish immigrants as "White trash" and "Potato Niggers" when Irish people fled the famines brought to Ireland by British colonists and their food exportation.

There has been many kinds of stereotypes about many kinds of people and there will always be.

Depends on how you see it.

>I never hated asians until I had to put up with hundreds of actual communist chinks daily.

>you know how badly I want to go back to judging asian-americans ...?
>go back to
Yea

Westernised chinese loses face. Mainlanders bring face

I hate playing the "prove you're not brainwashed" card, but seriously. prove you're not brainwashed.

I remember in college, a professor was talking about how growing up in the communist USSR was rather difficult, then some chink interrupted her and started ranting about "OH GRORIOUS SINARAND IS BEST COMMUNIST REGIME WE ARR SO HAPPY WE RIKE PRC"

this image is illegal in china.

>then some chink interrupted her..
She's exercising your autonomy and expressing herself. Do you prefer the mainlanders be obedient and quiet ABCs?

True, even after 100 years in America the identity of Asian Americans has yet to be figured out
It's a question Asian Americans need to find out themselves. Artists are the translators of culture, become an artist and answer this, let your struggles become what field you. There really aren't a lot of Asian Americans who seek to find their identity. (Most women do cutesy shit like a lot of cartoonists, or you have guys like Frank Cho drawing sexy women) but ones that are, are worth paying attention too.
As a hapa artist it really isn't my place to answer, my question is to answer what I am and people like me are and let that be my drive

I have heard of 4th generation chinese-americans. That means they did not marry outside of their race for four generations. It begs the question, why not go back?

Things like China Towns exists and no one leaves I'd guess

OK I had enough. Why don't you move to China then? No one is forcing you to live in the "West". In China you can be surrounded with your own people since China is one of the most homogenous countries in the world.

It always pisses me off when I hear Asian people crying about living in the Western countries. Just move back to your native country like you or your parents moved to West. No one brought Chinese people on ships to West like example Africans to America or like Irish people to Australia. Africans and Irish people were forcefully taken around the world. Chinese people have emigrated themselves and no body is forcing them to stay.

I've seen the comics. How real is racism against asians in america?

me no rike rearn western etiquette. me no want roose "face." is terriber sing in sinarand.

\ /
____

100 years of pigface recalcitrance. assimilation in public is demanded in exchange for the right to privately practice the culture unhindered

I mean you no harm, pepe.
>Asian people crying about living in the Western countries.
Westernisd asians?
I do intend to go to china for an extended stay in hopes of adopting a more mainlander mindset before coming back to Australia. I will create vlogs for Sup Forums

Westerners hardly respect the etiquette of the countries they go to either. If you want to create a standard it's best you start with yourself before blame shifting

Mainland chinks are the fucking worst.

sorry but this is bordering on supreme gentlemanhood and sounds jewy and neurotic. stop overthinking it and you'll be happier. cunt.

Easy for a Canadian born Chinese to say

And then you still decide to go back to Australia and cry how Australia is so shitty compared to China.

You do know that there's still people dying to hunger in China, right?
You do know there's still lack of clean drinking water in China, right?
You do know that there's still malaria in China, right?
You do know there's terrible poverty in China, right?
You do know that 65% of China's population lives on less than 2$ per day, right?

China is far from equal and developed country. Big economic growth and big economy doesn't mean a shit if you can't even take care of your whole population. I say you are very lucky to be born in Western country. About 90% of worlds population doesn't have that privilege.

I really wouldn't know
But the funny thing about being a hapa in America is that people will say racial things in front of you like it doesn't apply to you in anyway (which is kind of true, but also kind of not)
People make the small dick jokes
people telling me how they obsess over Asian women, and men (K-pop fan girls) like it isn't weird to tell me
only kids really do the eye thing, and then you have whites joking how "they're the niggers here" when surrounded by a lot of Asians.
I also get white people jokes, but whites mostly make those jokes
I guess racism against Asians is really just people talking shit behind their backs, and think less of them without feeling bad about it like they do with black people. But be nice to them later. Maybe Asians are just seen as a novelty

Though systematic racism is having a harder time getting accepted to colleges because there's so many Asians in them already

when I lived abroad, I learned the language and practiced the customs. when I travel abroad, I do the same

there's a reason I avoid other american tourists at all costs, because you're actually right on this one

The poor parts or china is irrelevant

You sure making fun of blacks behind their backs is common?

Yeah but you don't have people HATING Asians the way do with blacks
Or liking either
Also Oreos like making jokes about niggers, but feel awkward about it. And have people making black jokes in front of them too
You don't have Bananas making or listening to Asian jokes

move to china

I would guess making fun of every race behind their backs is common in America... One thing I have noticed tho is that it seems that it's more socially accepted to criticize European-Americans more publicly than other races. And this doesn't just apply to Anglo's example but to Slavic people in Americas even more... Great example would be how comedians openly imitate Slavic people's accents even tho they aren't Slavs themselves. This doesn't happen with other races.

Asian Americans don't know their ancestors tongue, they came to America to find a new life
But they couldn't assimilate like Europeans since they are a different race

This is no different from the cuckold mentality of the liberals. If you are not proud of your ancestors and of your genetic background regardless of where it came from then you are nothing but a self-loathing nihilistic cuck

Your taqiya doesn't work on me chang. We all know you are just waiting for the order from china when your numbers become large enough.

Is there any reason to hate Asians? They are civilized people who have contributed great amount for common human knowledge. Asians are pretty much the dream immigrants every European country would want if they had to choose.

I can sure you that every Native-European would change every black and arab immigrant to Asian immigrants if they had a chance. It would be such a relief for our social security systems and crime rates.

But nobody is keeping Asians from learning their native languages. Just like nobody is keeping European-Americans from learning their native languages.

No reason to hate but why belittle them? You like them because they aren't as bad as other minorities but will never view them as friends, or even respect who they are. Once they start disagreeing with you it's not "well you're wrong" it's "stupid chink" That's a problem
Asians haven't been able assimilated like non Anglo Europeans for a reason

True but why couldn't they just assimilate instead?

What do you mean by assimilate? I can't understand how can Asian-Americans assimilate when there's "Chinatowns" and "Koreatowns" still existing. You don't hear about "Frenchtowns" or "Spanishtowns". How can they even assimilate if they just live with other Asians?

Not all Asians live in those places dude

Also you totally see Spanish towns

But what do you mean by assimilate? What does assimilate mean to you?

Well that begs the question. What is even an American?

Sounds like you're telling us that you feel like you belong in a place that is majority Chinese.

So, best thing to do is move to China.

Asian girls with Aussie accents are cute.

Just be better than the shitty ABCs

It could be far far worse.
You could be German.

>"Chinatowns" and "Koreatowns"
asians like to be in a cluster and close together while yuropoos like to have their french restaurants in the middle of nowhere

we like to deny it but everyone knows it's true

Holy fuck I went to that lake last year.