Why are all the crazy right wingers suddenly so pro-Assad anti-trump now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MlT_JIwOVl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is pro Assad?

Not all.

I would like to get all your sorry-arsed murdered. Why should anybody live, after 1945? You really killed civilisation there.

The crazy right wingers. I think he made that clear.

I'm not pro Assad I'm anti-Neocon and Anti-Jew.

Sup Forums is being invaded by assad/putin shills. We literally had an assmad assad general here for ages as well.

If Assad falls Syria will fall to ISIS hands

>Nigel Farage
>Marine Le Pen
>Mike Cernovich
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Stefan Molyneux
>Styx

They made it completely obvious they are defending Assad and getting Payed by Russians. All of them reflect the same fucking opinion that is a Pro-Russian hive mind.

Im more pro assad in that case than i am pro trump.
He probably fell for a false flag action and is now used as the potus puppet like everyone before him.
Based trump should bring less war than hilldog

Maybe they just dont want another kike middle eastern war?

It's not a question of being pro-assad, it's because Trump is actually another puppet of the neocons and it's disappointing.

It's less about Assad and more about Trump literally helping ISIS by damaging Syrian assets because Ivanka and her (((husband))) told him it was a good idea

Pol has always been pro assad newfag

assad was fighting isis, uk/us/etc fund al-q in syria as al-nusra, we are allied with al-q and we dont fight isis

>Marine Le Pen
>Mike Cernovich
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Stefan Molyneux
>Styx

Literally who cares

>Nigel Farage

fug

There are two sides here.

Pro putin nwo.
Pro saudi status quo.

Get your facts right.

because we hate the kikes more than anything in this world and at the moment Trump showed that he has no problem taking that circumcised dick

>crazy right wingers
Hello alt-light
Hello the_donald

Because Assad is the one actually fighting ISIS as well as moderate beheaders. And stable Syria means less snackbars in Eruope.

Everyone who's been here longer than 9 months.

So, not you.

>left wingers are now pro trump

you make me sick

So you are saying Trump is suddenly pro-ISIS. Are you actually retarded? I find it hard to believe anyone can be this stupid.

czecked

Yep. Even the biggest dolt can take a brief look at the mainstream media, see them praising the U.S. military for taking action against Syria, and realize that Trump made a huge mistake.
If Trump continues going down this path, then he'll be kissing his second term goodbye and we'll be stuck with a kiddie-fiddler neocon Democrat for the next eight years, pretty much guaranteeing the end of nationalism in the west.
And no, I'm not a fucking Assad shill. I happily voted for Trump in 2016, and this is the only thing he's done so far that I've disagreed with. I'll only stop supporting him if he continues down this path.

Incredibly it was found the original video of Shadilay singed by P.E.P.E. on the Italian television in the 80s!

youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

They are arabs

>suddenly

Because we like muslims now. Thats how contrarian we are.

We don't like Kikes and Trump is in league with the Tribe.

Oi cunt breath, wtf is a kike ? Shit if I was belgian I would stf on any kind of social media you twerp.

IT HELPS THE KIKES, ISRAEL

We've always been pro Assad.

Assad is defending his country from ISIS and other militants funded by kike globalists.
We supported Trump because he was based and anti globalist but now Trump is being a cuck by attacking Assad and siding with ISIS, now he's even considering firing Bannon and replacing him with a globalist.

Sup Forums has always been pro-assad

>muh joos

Why even post

>wtf is a kike ?
>social media

he's helping the islamist groups fighting against Assad

Assad was /ourguy/ long before the false "God Emperor".

>post on Sup Forums
>complain that they're anti-semites

Because theyre Putin trolls and their useful idiots. This whole thing, including the gas attack, was drummed uo to distract from trump Russia and give trump some deniability

>We've

Who is we? The sellouts who don't support Trump suddenly because he is taking action against Putin/Assad?

Trumpers are virgins, most Assadists have girlfriends.

putinbots

They are fucking traitors can we legally hang them or something?

Because Trump is a Jewish snake, and the "crazy right wingers" hate Jews.

Sup Forums

The only sellout is Trump

Went something like this...

>Hey Puttie, my pal, the heat is really ratcheting up here, we need a diversion
>yes my boy Donnie, you are correct. Would you like me to orchestrate an atrocity or something so you can go respond and have some deniability?
>oh Puttie, you read my mind
>ok donie boy, I'll make sure its truly horrific
>Cool Puttie, you're alright. Dont go near Homs airfield, are we cool?
>Totally cool. Pay no attention to ky troll army talking smack on you. This is n ecessary part of diversion
>Got it Puttie. You're so smart.

It's just a meme to push out Trump shills. It's not real, just an opportunity to push out normies. We'll be back to normal soon

Assad is nationalist, and Syrian banks are free from the (((IMF))). This makes globalists (both leftist and neocon/Zionist) really butthurt, so they want him dead.

If Assad falls, the kikes and globalists will drain the country of its shekels, then leave it to ISIS - just like Iraq and Libya.

Just because you don't want to start a war with Syria, that doesn't make you a Russian shill. Even some of my neocon normie family members think going to war with Syria is stupid.

quads of truth.

This. I sincerely hope this purges some faggots on Sup Forums

>The only sellout is Trump

Or maybe he was not a sellout and that was the problem. He looked at the situation in Syria and took action now he is getting backlash from people who are suppose to "Support him". I would think those people are actually sellouts and don't support this country.

>suddenly
Assad is unironically one of the most well liked world leaders on Sup Forums.

>meanwhile canada, hollande, merkel, gentiloni are ok with the attacks and the "crazy right wingers" are anti war world three

I guess you're pro trump now, right? you're the one who should be hanged, you fucking hypocrit scum

No, he's always been pro-Israel, and the thing Israel fears the most is a united, independent middle-eastern country, Iran is the only one left now.
Also both Americans and Russians want to get the pipeline through Syria into Europe, which is the primary reason of the war.

Oh it will. Everyone thinks this placevis anti Trump now. They fucking off back to plebbit in droves

because they are really russians pretending to be crazy right wingers and that's how trump was elected

If they think we're anti-Trump, then maybe a lot of the commie/liberal shills will leave too. Their main motivation is being butthurt about Trump right now.

>suddenly
Hello new friend

You're just blindly supporting him now.

He's sold out and you know it. He's doing exactly what Hillary wanted to do in Syria. He's a kike puppet.
Fact is, you either support Assad, or ISIS.
If Assad falls, ISIS have all of Syria to themselves and they will become far more powerful.

Therefore, Trump is siding with ISIS over a bullshit, half-assed false flag. Which makes him a sellout cuck.

So this wild idea is the reason Assad had to gas his own people, right? He had to use chemical weapons because everyone is to blame but him. I would like to think this explanation is retarded...

>inb4 muh fake gas attack meme

>trump says he wants to be an isolationist and cooperate with russia
> 2 months after he's elected he's an interventionist and strikes a russia's ally

idiot letfwing trumpcuck spotted

You must be butthurt that Orban is keeping your Muslim bulls locked-out of the country.

This can only be good for Sup Forums

>suddenly so pro-Assad
You need to go back newfag.

Your pro Assad if you don't support a lying cuck that flip flopped for the establishment.

>You're just blindly supporting him now.

I support my country and the west. He has access to the information that made him act. You are repeating the crazy right wing narrative pretending that Putin and Assad are some how loving friends of the west.

People here have been pro-Assad long before that orange mong hit the scenes

>that pic

Saved.

>So this wild idea is the reason Assad had to gas his own people, right? He had to use chemical weapons because everyone is to blame but him.

Taking away somebody elses freedom is unAmerican.

Whole fucking point why anyone outsie of US supported Drumf was that he would not be neocon puppet like Hillary would be, but he actually proved to be worse

muh proof meme

You are losing this debate and your whole narrative is falling apart.

czeched

this is a troll. tell me how you think immigration is good because it makes the west stronger

Implying Assad isnt a sunni muslim slayer

They're russians

As long as Assad is in power and keeps gassing his own people you will get more immigrants running from him. Are you actually stupid?

>Access to (((information)))
More like
>"It would be a shame if you ended up like JFK wouldn't it, Mr trump?" *rubs hands*
>Yes sir, I'll launch the missiles, j-j-just don't hurt me

>gassing his own people
>believing this nonsense

you're a leftwinger who's pro trump and pro war and at the same time you're the right but somehow pro west. you're making no sense, just rambling or trolling.

Can I get a tl:dr in Assad? Why is he considered a "bad guy"?

we were always pro assad because he is opposed to international jewery and fights terrorists.

we were pro trump because we thought he wasn't a neo con kike.

Because...
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet

>believing this nonsense

Believing Assad over your own country and president.

So there is no proof. Well then at least give me a reason why Assad would do this now that he's retaking his country.

>implying they're not fleeing because of isis

if assad will control completely syria they can start rebulding and there will be no more refugees. if isis win there will be no more refugees (because there will be no conflict), but we'll see even more terrorist and a rogue extremist islamic state

>doesnt remember 2013 chemical attack that the whole media and all the "intelligence community" said was the Syrian government's doing that ended up being ISIS/"the Syrian rebels"
>doesnt remember muh WMDs in Iraq
>thinks THREE WORLD TRADE CENTERS were brought to the ground by planes and rubbel alone
>never learned about the Gulf of Tonkin hoax
>Believes pearl harbor was a surprise for the US
kek get a load of this CIA shill

Can't tell if newfag or shill

>being retarded enough to have already forgotten the last time chemical weapons were used in syria by the """""moderate""""" rebels

Because Assad only wanted to be an eye doctor and help Londoners with their vision. Poor Bashar

>muh proof meme
>its just a meme that you need proof to make extraordinary claims
hmmmm really makes my beans bounce

>Syria gassed it's own citizens, knowing it would start a war with NATO, because Russia told them too, because they wanted to protect Trump from vague accusations that he had a remote connection to Russia somehow

Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? You leftists are really reaching up your own assholes for material now.

Also, if Trump's a Russian shill, why did he kick big, bad, evil white nationalist Bannon off the national security team, and instead takes advice from his Israeli nationalist son-in-law?

I WISH Trump was as much of a Nazi as you leftist plebs think he is.

Very good guide

youtube.com/watch?v=MlT_JIwOVl0

>the american government would never lie!
fuck you CIA

Sup Forums is not Trump's personal army

There wont be a world war 2.

The US told Russia we where bombing in advance and gave them hours to clear out the airfield.

Watch the footage of the destruction. There's not a single scrap of metal on the airfield and every hangar and building is completely deserted.

Drumpf also did this without congressional approval and even republicans in congress are now begging him to consult them first

The sanction Russia revoked about airspace doesn't affect anyone and is simply a method of looking angry and punishing the US, without an actual punishment.

this is a mock/fake conflict to distract people from the collusion.

If not that, then we're literally being bated into a war.

Was always pro-Assad. The man is one of the few good people in the region.

Look at how many idiots come out the wood work to support Assad and turn on Trump. You got me I love my country and this makes me a shill right

Stick to writing Twilight fanfiction for Tumblr.

>Implying Saddam doesn't have WMD's

Believing Saddam over your own country and god emperor Bush

This is how dumb you sound