Has KEK abandoned us?

Trump turned out to just be a globalist neocon. What did our god mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/374712124620406784
americanliterature.com/author/aesop/short-story/the-frogs-who-wished-for-a-king
reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://qz.com/952619/what-donald-trump-said-about-the-us-attacking-syria-before-he-attacked-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=eGA0l2ZMRkk
youtu.be/tmZiGfLVs8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4
youtu.be/rZj65CwgAA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama was spotted fondling will smith in French Polynesia

NO. Someone uncovered original live footage of Shadilay and put it together with outer-space CGI today.

youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

THIS IS A SIGN THAT KEK IS WITH US!

PRAISE KEK!

>For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.
Hosea 8:7
You went up with demon of chaos instead of God's order. Common Filrth was talking about it for a long time.

It's just the fucking shills. Just because he's not a pacifist doesn't mean he's a globalist.

He is doing what he objectively has to.

Praise KEK.

But what will happen if Trump continues down the neocon path of foreign policy? Will he exact KEK's wrath? Was this a part of his plan all along?

TRUMP BELONGS TO MOLOCH NOW!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHERE IS YOUR WORTHLESS FROG GOD NOW? HE CANNOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE MIGHT OF MOLOCH - THE HORRID KING BESMEAR'D IN BLOOD.

RENOUNCE YOUR FAITH FOR THE SLAIN FROG AND PRONOUNCE MOLOCH AS YOUR GOLDEN KING.

Nah, KEK is being KEK, chaotic and unpredictable, you wanted Chaos, well he's gonna deliver, and some won't like it.

fuck you shill

kek is choas, choas have twited ways

KEK is a god of chaos, much like Trump himself. His actions may seem confusing at first, but over time the 12-D Backgammon move will reveal itself.

No he's not. This attack accomplished literally nothing. He damaged an airport, damaged relations with Russia, and damaged his reputation doing exactly what he said he wouldn't.

It's not just shills either, even hardcore MAGA people like Sam Hyde and Alex Jones are turning on Trump now. All of my Trump supporting friends hate him now, they're not shills.

Then they are all idiots for giving up so easily. Obviously he came to the conclusion that peace is impossible without giving up on American domination.

Then your friends are fucking pussies. I don't even think Assad used the gas and I know that this attack was the absolute best case scenario. If Russia didn't like the missles coming in, they could have shot them down. They didn't. Who comes out with the better image? Exactly. Shut the fuck up while Trump flies this fucking plane away from WW3.

He's been president for a few months and he's already broken his biggest, most important promise. Trump's supporters never gave up on him before despite every adversity he faced, they're giving up on him now because they feel betrayed.

Keep supporting him if you want to look like a fool, but he isn't getting 8 years, he might not even get 4 at this rate.

Everybody who jumps to a quick conclusion needs to step back and look at the larger scale of things. This was not all-out war, this was a single strike, and Russia was warned beforehand.

This show-of-strength happened on the day that Trump met with the Chinese President, and we can all guess North Korea was on the discussion agenda.

Calm yourselves. The God-Emperor has not betrayed us yet.

>something chaotic happens
>what did our god of chaos mean by this?
really makes you think

Kek is a god of chaos. If you thought this was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, just kys now. We don't want the weak

sage

kek works in mysterious ways
t. mysterious way

kek was always a false god

If Russia used countermeasures where would we be right now? We're already on the brink of WWIII. Go back to your r/the_Donald cult of personality circlejerk.

The only pussy here is you for not standing up against a broken promise. He said very clearly, multiple times that he would not attack Syria.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/374712124620406784

he's a fucking chaos egregore dude. unpredictability is his thing. if you think loyalty is a trait kek possesses you might actually be new.

If you really let him fall over your ignorance, you DESERVE to be ruled by Russia.

You DESERVE to know how the average Russian feels.

Even though I wish you could live the rest of your days in blissful ignorance.

Bread pill time.

Kek is a false god.

Behind every false god is satan the devil.

Satan is known as the father of all lies and the great deceiver.

americanliterature.com/author/aesop/short-story/the-frogs-who-wished-for-a-king

People who voted for Carrot Jesus were poor desperate less educated losers from the white American working class from Shitsville, Red State stupid enough to think a conman from NYC was ever going to help them.

Trump going back or failing on every single campaign promise reminds them of how pathetic they are and how they are indeed at the bottom of society below college educated middle class Coolplace, Coastal Blue State people including educated non-white minorities. That makes them mad as it ends their power trip/one hope they had in their shitty lives. Kek, working class white Amerifats are a joke. Thank Allah they'll be gone in another generation or two.

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

First of all
>illegal attack on a sovereign state
>Assad has been winning against the rebels and ISIS anyway, so why would he even use gas KNOWING it would only hurt him?

There's not even proof it was Assad.

Okay, so it was only one strike. A warning. But if there's more strikes they're bound to hit Russians or even Chinese forces who are at Syrian airbases and such.

There wont be a world war 2.

The US told Russia we where bombing in advance and gave them hours to clear out the airfield.

Watch the footage of the destruction. There's not a single scrap of metal on the airfield and every hangar and building is completely deserted.

Trump also did this without congressional approval and even republicans in congress are now begging him to consult them first

The sanction Russia revoked about airspace doesn't affect anyone and is simply a method of looking angry and punishing the US, without an actual punishment.

this is a mock/fake conflict to distract people from the collusion.

If not that, then we're literally being bated into a war.

>turned out
He always was. You American retards just fall for the same puppet show over and over and over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

It's true, he surrounded himself with Zionists from the very start. I guess we shouldn't be surprised he is enacting their foreign policy.

Captcha is EUROPA TROY hmmm

Kek is still here

No.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president

OP is a faggot

Checked

fuck off reddit

Not an argument.

Trump. Turned. His. Back. On. His. Promise.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://qz.com/952619/what-donald-trump-said-about-the-us-attacking-syria-before-he-attacked-syria/

They probably presented him clear cut evidence they are going to present the public about the Trump-russia connection, if he doesn't play ball. So what is Trump going to do? We all know above everything stands his own ego. So do you really think he will risk to go down in history as the only president that got impeached out of office? Of course not. He threw away his principles and agreed to the demands of the GOP. Bannon out, Kushner in. That's what happened.

>that pissy libshit typing style

Now I know you're a shill. You almost seemed like a real human being for the first couple posts, though! Congrats!

This was the plan all along.

We knew it was a gamble, we had a choice between an actual demon in Hillary or a clown that could go either way, unfortunately he went the other way. Now we have to embrace our fate and face death with honour, go 100 percent in whatever direction you fancy chaps but the time for fence sitting is over. We're all in this shit up to our necks.

Kek is a god of chaos you retardeds hes doing exactly what youve summoned him to do we tried to warn you

>I can't respond intelligently
>Oh what should I do?
>I know, I'll use AD HOMINEM
>Hahahaha! Yeah I sure convinced everyone ITT I'm right!

Trump brazenly betrayed us. He thought people like you would come to his defence. You're just a partisan, clearly. If you weren't or you had any balls you would stand up to him.

>Something chaotic happens
>"OMG HAS MY CHAOS GOD ABANDONED ME?"
No, you were just deceived.

If you wanted Trump for any reason besides the lulz, please see pic related and the leave this place.

That isn't Descartes in the pic! That isn't a Descartes quote! wtf!

Even the cockroach king was on Trump's side. You know it's bad when cuckdogan approves.

What Kek giveth
Kek taketh away

youtube.com/watch?v=eGA0l2ZMRkk

His strength was exhausted and you failed to offer him sacrifice. Remember that it is you who serve him
Your purpose isn't only to take. This is the way

God isn't real. Sup Forums is just too stupid to see that Trump is huckster.

KEK's power is fueled by blood
we angered him by not offering a sacrifice in his name
we need to to kill a virgin female to appease kek

>but over time the 12-D Backgammon move will reveal itself
>but over time I can construct some elaborate story on how his failures were intended

Are you retarded?

Kek wants WWIII

kek was never real

see Sup Forums
i am the messenger of his words
you have one week to give us a sacrifice ritual or else

Praise!

Where are you going to find a virgin female in Brazil, you dirty favela monkey?

There is only sadnes now

>mfw these stupid niggers don't understand chaos

He is the god of chaos, he was never with us

We are not worthy!

Who are we to question keks plan

What part of chaos god didn't you understand?

Sup Forums shilled too hard for him.

Kek is about randomness and chaos. Even when the warning signs appeared that Trump's policies were going back MAGA shills here sucked his cock too hard, and Kek turned his shadow away. Kek isn't about putting your faith in aperson

Kek is the chaos god, what did you expect.

PRAISE HIM

We need more happening

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

KeK ChAoS... its all part of the plan

Kek has gone wildcard bitches.

>He's been president for a few months and he's already broken his biggest, most important promise.
People say this about literally every promise he allegedly breaks.

Hillary wanted a no fly zone in Syria, one (1) cruise missile volley isn't even comparable.

>Trump turned out to just be a globalist neocon. What did our god mean by this?

Trump isn't the true God-Emperor. I Am.

youtu.be/tmZiGfLVs8w

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4

youtu.be/rZj65CwgAA8

Don't deny Kek, you heathen.

gg boiiis

Shill