Yfw when Sup Forums now actually sides with a muslim and a glorified slav

>yfw when Sup Forums now actually sides with a muslim and a glorified slav

>the world is black and white

>'now'

Go back to t_D. Sup Forums has always supported Assad.

>you can't want jews and muzzies dead
>wanting the former dead makes you an Assad lover
>wanting the latter makes you a kike lover
go to hell, all of you.

this

>now
we have been always pro-assad

this
I want redditfags to leave

just look at this shit, it almost seems like satire

I don't know what this thread is referring to

assad obviously
do you live under a rock?

>We

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!

I just dont want WW3

not everyone who doesn't blindly follow Trump is a shill you fucking idiot

US is siding with muslims by attacking assad you idiot.

>and guess where they are going?

How the fuck can someone cheer even more refugees to Europe? HOW IS THAT HELPING THE WHITE RACE? Fucking teenagers man

But sort of did/is, you know? In the end the jews were in control. Still better than Hillary, for sure, but still a jew puppet.

Trump has always been a loyal servant.

Stick with him guys!

I didn't know Assad was a slav, that's on me. thanks based toothpaste

Assad is secular and fights salafi islam. Alawite sect to which he belongs is responsible for 0 terrorist attacks, jihads, wars, beheadings, stonings, cultural sites demolishings or everything else that mainstream Sunni islam is known for.

fuck off shill

they're more white than Sup Forums

People like this are too stupid for their own good. Trump is a liar, he's now failed twice on two key issues of foreign policy and healthcare. Why shouldn't my patience wane?

Sorry for my ignorance, but didn't they attack Israel?

maybe he meant they're fleeing from Assad
but I'm not sure

unirnocally correct

Your parents must be ashamed of how retarded you are.

you live smokin' rocks you crack head

assad is a jewish slav and putin is a muslim arab
obama is a nigger animist and trump is orange christian

Not you safe space stormwinnie.

I'm sure he's cheering the fact that the EU is about to be flooded by more refugees because TRUCKS KILLING PEOPLE FUNNI RITE FELLOW PEDES XDDDDDDDDDDD

Someone who actually thinks for the white race would be disgusted by that, as the oldfriends on Sup Forums have been this entire day.

this

the old Assad had a pretty big head...

ayyyyyyyy

>tfw we are on an age where half of Sup Forums unironically and willingly shills for Israel's interests
(((trump))) is the worst thing that ever happened to this board.
Sup Forumsharbor doesn't even come close.

>WWW3
>EMPORER

fucking leddit shills holy fuck.

119 IQ

>Sup Forums has always supported Assad.
Cringe

it's russians

>Cringe
back to r*ddit.
/sg/ has been here for longer than any of you degenerates

Glorified slav? You know the shit slavs have dealt with through out slav history? Constant invasions by easterners, muslims, and westerners all claiming to be holy. Slav lands would all be nice and christian but no, we get invaded and potatoes are stolen. WW2. Poland invaded. My people look for potato in fields, but no, stukas come and shoot field and people. Slavs are good. polish slavs are true slavs. good slav is slav with both potato and rifle. Remove the kebab AND george soros. Slavs are the future, slavs will lead the nationalist movement against international communist globalist satan cults. Dues the vult, make constantinople holy again. Slavs will save europe again, just like in vienna seige, it was all slav savement. PS: KIEV BELONGS TO POLAND, UKRAINE DOESNT EXIST, ITS JUST LESSER POLAND

>you live smokin' rocks you crack head
wow...
I came out here to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now :(

/thread

hmm not yet though