The only thing I want to know:

1. Did Trump fall into the hands of globalists

Or

2. Did Trump somehow got some really intelligent people in his advisory staff and this is some kind of zillionth dimention chess move

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS0eBIzh6Dc
axios.com/exclusive-trump-eyes-new-chief-of-staff-house-leader-on-short-list-2349015716.html
youtu.be/LkHB_viLZf4
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Occam's Razor

People who voted for Carrot Jesus were poor desperate less educated losers from the white american working class from Shitsville, Red State; stupid enough to think a conman from NYC was ever going to help them.

Trump going back or failing on every single campaign promise reminds them of how pathetic they are and how they are indeed at the bottom of society below college educated middle class Coolplace, Coastal Blue State people including educated non-white minorities. That makes them mad as it ends their power trip/one hope they had in their shitty lives. Kek. Working class white Amerifats are a joke. Thank Allah they'll be gone in another generation or two.

Who knows. Trust in Trump, or don't. MAGA bros

No idea.

It could somehow turn out to be some sort of brilliant move, but all we're seeing right now is all the worst neocons/libs applauding Trump for giving them the war in Syria that they've been starving for.

He is the personification of globalist you dumb americunts. You just didnt see it because he was too lulz.

now kill yourself

Even if it's a shitpost the first half is unironically true.

2 probably

Allegedly it's a show of force against the Chinese president

>Trump does something that falls into the interests of those he opposes
>Trump is considered to be in their thrall regardless of available options.

You're going to see Trump make more moves along the same lines down the road. They'll fit the Globalist agenda, they'll crow, they'll try and sow dissent, and Trump escapes whatever corner they tried to put him in and lives to fight another day.

Remember that meeting he had with Obama? And how he looked like a ghost afterwards and only had nice things to say about him.

I wonder what happened in that meeting.

He's exposing the pro-war media by saying he CONSIDERS war in Syria. Literally "I'm not saying I won't do anything" like he said before the election about nuclear weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=gS0eBIzh6Dc

See this new york times hit piece for evidence on what he's really saying by doing this.

With 59 tomahawks, he

1. Proved he wasn't colluding with Russia to make the democrats stfu

2. Bombed an early empty airbase in a "show of force"

3. Still warned Russia ahead of time

The real test is if this escalates. I get where he's coming from that you have to be incredibly firm on anyone who uses nerve gas, and I know Sup Forums likes gargling Assad semen but a strike like this isn't the end of the world.

If it keeps escalating, though... who knows.

>Trump somehow got some really intelligent people in his advisory staff

The word you're looking for is "jews"

It's just Trump supporting Jewish interests because all his grandchildren are Jews.

>After today no more Russian talks
>Warned Syrian and Russians of the attack, 0 casualties
>The Russians and syrians won't do anything making Trump look strong
>This was all done to stop the neo cons from propagating war with Russia propaganda
>Bombed a country while dining with President ching ching of chyna, sending a clear message that we are not to be tested or fucked with
>Chink President Jackie Chan will have to take care of Korea or we will by force, leaving China without a strategic partner in the region

Lern to 1488D chess

2, otherwise we'll have to nuke them (I'm not a Finn I'm a Russian)

Yes, he's going back on his promises to not be like the other candidate.

Globalist thought he'd go to war like Hillary would. Instead he makes a powerful display of American might without deadly force. His enemies now have to give him some respect, he doesn't have to go to war with Syria, and he shows his supporters he can adhere to his promises and still win by playing the enemies game. 4x4x4x4-D Chess.

>Proved he wasn't colluding with Russia to make the democrats stfu
In what way does the strikes prove shit? He warned the Russians beforehand and on top of that this didn't harm the Russians in anyway. Awfully convenient though huh?

He's firing Bannon and putting former Goldman Sachs president Gary (((Cohn))) as Chief of Staff.

axios.com/exclusive-trump-eyes-new-chief-of-staff-house-leader-on-short-list-2349015716.html

What else do you need to know the answer to your question.

It's high treason.

guys, what if the strike was meant to be a SEAD attack, against the s300's and s400's.

Oh noes he bombed an empty airfield and killed 0 people!

> If you're not a warmongering neocon you're gargling Assad semen

>this didn't harm the russians in any way

That's one less airbase where you can resupply your planes, mainly.

Your article even says there's multiple possibilites, so that's null.

> omg so badass he sent people on military moves while he ate

Yes, acting like Denethor is so badass. Idiot.

Trump was always in the hands of the "globalists. " you should have known all along and you're downright retarded if you didn't figure it out after he filled his administration with goldman sachs.

Trump was always a Jewish puppet you fucking idiot. Thing is he's so incompetent that the US is not threat to Syria by association.

Base is almost intact

youtu.be/LkHB_viLZf4

I like your answer. But I hope you are wrong.

It's about time the US started flexing it's muscle again after 8 years of a beta-cuck pushover letting these mudslimes run wild. This will only strengthen the US position at the negotiating table.

I find iy stranhe that soon as twitter was trending it was a hoax they went and bombed it. Suspisious. Its like they didnt want to wait until it was known as fake by the masses

we'll get dragged into this too

But dumb niggers like op fell for the cult of personality and became blind to this obvious fact.

>"I've gotta do something that will show strength and willingness to fight back but won't put us into literally Fallout. I'll try and mitigate the damage by warning people to leave the area, and making sure no Russians are damaged."
>"DRUMPF IS STILL COLLUDING WITH R*SSIANS BECAUSE HE DIDNT THROW US BLINDLY INTO WW3"
I mean I really disapproved of this decision and a lot of my confidence in trump is gone but come on.

>Did Trump fall into the hands of globalists
He always was.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

But how did it prove without a doubt he isn't colluding with the Russians? I agree he shouldn't have just bombed Russians soldiers but it still doesn't prove shit