Russia gone mad

So are the russians mad?

Whats the body count/damages?

Did isis runamuck on the syrians after the strike?

Was it a bad move for the u.s.?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

WE LOVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT, DONT WE FOLKS?

Whats your take friendo?

Former /k/ommando here, this is so funny watching Assad crash and burn, but seriously we can't let the American people possess assault weapons.

>Invade Crimea and start a slow burn proxy war in Ukraine
>"totally justified"
>US launches missiles to deter cbrn attacks
>"violation of sovereignty! illegal!"

Vatniks, man

>So are the russians mad?
Not really. IDF bombs Assad every second week.

vatniks

vatniks never change

kek

Sounds alright.

Yes Russians mad, especially since they are so cucked they can't do shit. Trump did good.

But wasnt it putin that asked trump what he was gonna do about the attacks? Did i misunderstand the meaning of him doing that?

Not sure but what Putin and Russia does is near irrelevant now that we have a stronger leader than Obongo. Hopefully these strikes will continue to occur.

>to deter cbrn attacks
user pls. If you're going to be truthful about the Vatniks' intentions in Ukraine, do the same for the US in Syria.

Kek

Back to Sup Forums with this shit

I agree on that but id like to see the whole middle east just shut the fuck up and get finished with ya know? Or am i just being blind to things that are needing to be taken care of in the ME? Id like to know more about the situation there in syria and Libya and such.

lol didn't Russia do the same thing in Eastern Ukraine to protect the children

Well id like to think military strategy is part of /k/ values along with battle damage assesments possible retaliations and such

Well for that to happen, countries like the USA will need to stop meddling in their affairs. Let them lead or destroy themselves. Libya was a great country before we decided to fuck gaddafi up. It wasn't a great country for everyone there but it was still the most successful African country. If we stay out of their shit they can't blame us for anything except ignoring them.

>it was still the most successful African country.

That would be South Africa.

I'm excluding any country with large portion of whites and that country is currently about to fall apart.

Good logic there friendo. I wish that could be done id like to see things stabilize for a while there i know it is hazardous to the children and such.

Things would stabilize but not immediately. We have to consider that some of these institutions have ran since before we were born and you don't just wipe that away from people's minds. We would be better served trying to be friends than enemies but since we have Saudi Arabia as an ally that seriously strains our relations with others.

Really? How so?

>Libya was a great country before we decided to fuck gaddafi up.
that was France and the UK, you putz.

What you have to understand is that Russia isn't in Syria for strategic or military reasons. That is only true for Ukraine.

The only reason why they're there is because since 2014 Putin doesn't get his legitimacy from rising living standards, that doesn't work in a recession and amid sanctions.
Since 2014 he has been selling military grandeur and rising Russian power and might as opiates to his people.

Now when the US strikes a major syrian airbase virtually unopposed, what do you think that does to the "Russia is a world power again"-meme?

The Saudis spend billions each year spreading Wahhabism which damages Muslims more than it helps them. They bank roll almost every radical Sunni group as well as trying teach their radical teachings.

Well when you put it hat way it makes sense. Is it because we gave them the ability to turn it on us or no?

By we I meant the west which has notoriously fucked with countries there since before ww2.

Huh ill have to look into that thanks for the knowledge friend. So sunni is bad and so is that thing the saudis are teachin?

There are a few possibilities here:

1) Display of power: It's no coincidence Trump was meeting with Xi Jinping when all this went down. Seems like a good way to warn the Chinese away from the South China Sea, "Look at what we can do, the Russians won't even retaliate!"

1a) Doing away with the idea that Trump is somehow Putins puppet

3) Reigning Israel in indirectly: Russia threatened retaliation by launching SCUD missiles at Israel. It does seem odd that the US attacked an airfield where there may or may not have been chemicals weapons, and that barely anyone died in the attack. What better way to control Israel and thus the foreign lobby than using their own anti-Russia line against them?

4) Trump is an idiot and did this to directly aid Israel after they started ops in Syria a few weeks back

5) Trump did this entirely for optics, in which case I don't think it worked

6) All of the above

*Reining

I'm a stooge

The problem with this is that they will never, ever leave the West alone. Read up on what caused the US to intervene in the MENA in the first place, big hint, it wasn't oil. The Marine Corps was founded to stop Barbary piracy of US ships, hence the invasion of Derna, and the adoption of the Mameluke as a US military dress sword. The fledgling US literally had to invade the MENA in order to stop the piracy, and then the Euro nations followed suit, hence the French in Algeria. Now that our great leaders have seen fit to let the enemy past the gates it's never going to get better.