How can the US simply attack government troops of a sovereign country and they are not even in war with them ?

How can the US simply attack government troops of a sovereign country and they are not even in war with them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Enemy_Air_Defenses
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is enforced by the UN, and Syria broke UN law already. Not defending it, just saying how it isn't "illegal"

just because Syria is alleged to have done something in its own territory doesnt make it legal to unilaterally attack Syria

Well, either way it's not illegal as long as we do it.

This, might is right

I was wondering that during the 8 years obongo ordered nonstop drone strikes on so many other middle eastern countries

Because they can.
Sooner or later same thing will happen to them, like a boomerang.

Just because everyone got used to it, I suppose

Go cry to the UN about it then Klaus

Cause the illuminati

Still butthurt over Belgrade ?

How can Germany genocide an entire religion?

Because Assad is Kim Kong Un tier now. Even Russia condemned the gas attacks. Assad is without allies and already fighting a 5 way civil war that's been going on for 6 years. Nobody cares about Assad besides Assad and Sup Forums

Because Drumpf supporters are now Neocon supporters.

it's a traditional us custom to project your pinus into other peoples' affairs

Anyone else actually glad US did this? It's not even about being edgy and/or a Trump supporter, people going insane over this are stupid.

Syria needs to be nuked already, it's the cancer of the Earth. As a matter of fact, every muslim should be killed on sight.

How cold are you right now in Greenland? Why do they call it Greenland when its colder than Iceland?

Might makes right. Welcome to neocon reality Hans.

Wouldn't the UN Security Council make the choice of an offensive action and not some rouge nation?

It was an illegal strike.

>might

lmao ameritard actually thinks he's somehow right or a winner here. that's 80 million dollars of your money shat away to destroy some empty airbase in a shithole.

It's pretty hot actually, spring is almost here. Different stories on why it's called Greenland, I'm more used to Kalaallit Nunaat.

Let's get real here, we don't really need to do any of that shit ever.

Honestly, this shit just needs to end. It's obvious by now Assad is not selling the illusion of self-determination to the people in his country. You can't really govern in modern times without that.

international law, if those fuck wits at the UN can use those laws to manage the US we can use those laws as well.

Why do you ask such troublesome questions OP? Wouldn't you rather watch the latest series of survivor instead?

You can't be serious.

> 80 million dollars is a lot
maybe for a poor fuck like yourself, it cost each american less than 50 cents

Did US Intel even officially confirm that the chemical attack actually took place?
What gas was used?
What samples were taken?
What was the type of aircraft used in the bombing?
Can anyone answer these questions. A lot was riding on it.

top logic there pasta nigger. I'm sure each American loved to chip in on that airstrike. What a genuine dumbfuck you are.

It's exactly why the US is THE world super power, and your country is just Russias bitch. 80 million dollars is nothing, especially when you think that it took america from the cuck status of the Obama era, to world leaders again.

Allegedly a plane was seen on radar/satellite taking off from that air field and dropping them.

>20cents is a lot of money
again you'd understand if you didn't live in a wooden shack

We already paid for the missiles why not get a chance to use them for once.

It's about time you wised up Hans. There are no rules, if your strong enough.

And yet I'd have more satisfaction spending that 50 cents on a stick of gum.

*Technically* his attacks were on worldwide terrorist organizations guilty of thousands of crimes of the worst nature. If any government came forth and said Obongo was attacking them with those strikes they'd essentially be admitting that they supported or were part of those terrorist groups, which is grounds for a hell of a retaliation.

>he only can afford to spend 50cents a day
russky spotted

It was legal. We can all argue about whether it was the right thing or wrong thing to do, but it was legal as far as international law is concerned. Case closed.

Because you're a faggot

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president

Amerilards break international laws on the daily.
They are a failing empire, their last attempt to look relevant is destruction

Either way my money is going to the military, im happy to see the rockets used before their shelf life is up.

Also, we arnt pussies.

I want to propose this theory:

It was a SEAD mission against air defenses, against the s300's and s400's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Enemy_Air_Defenses

But it basically means that one must overwhelm the air defenses as they have limited counter measure missiles in them.

It also explains why the radar station was destroyed.

those missiles that didnt hit could have been intercepted by the russian air defenses.

I will copy paste this a bit if you guys dont mind it as I think this is a pretty gud theory which fits in well with the military lore. Additionally, there could have been an ace in the whole of electronic warfare somewhere that fucked with their guidance systems.

EXCEPT IT WASN'T ACCEPTED BY THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL

>Russias bitch
>Romania

Did it take America from the cuck status doe? Do you really think Russia isn't in on it? but else to expect from a gypsy nigger.

The case isn't closed until those chemical attacks are proven to be Assad's doing. Assuming they even happened

Why is Germany allowed to take the best and brightest sovereign Syrian citizens from their homes and tempt them with the evils of the west?

It matters why. Fuck the middle east. Give us more excuses to bomb more of it.

>I want to propose this theory

That literally is what happened.

No.Same shit different day
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

>How can the US simply attack government troops of a sovereign country

Um... that would be illegal under world and US law. But it won't matter, will it?

My kid has to attend a "bullying assembly" today. I wonder if they'll try and explain why this attack isn't bullying?

I totally agree, but there's whole "honest belief" shit to justify quick responses, even if that justification turned out to be wrong later down the line.

How can the Romans destroy Germanic villages and they are not even in war with them?
War never changes

I'd rather spend 20ยข whipping the big dick of our military out than on welfare for non tax payers.

No, it was illegal. Case closed.

>I heard you broke the law already its okay to kill you
>says random citizen to random citizen who did not actually break any law

Hi JIDF how's you mum doing n Tel Aviv?

Welcome to the real world, OP. Where laws don't matter if you get to make 'em, where bombing a country is as easy as pushing a button and watching the missiles go.

Are you surprised that the US did this? Look at the past since 1945. It's not like the US has been behaving like a posterboy.

Only the dead fight fair, a superpower can pretty much do whatever it wants because there is no one to balance it out.
>inb4 China

Are you one of the lawyers involved in signing off on the strikes?

It's really not that big a deal. If someone else did, it would be. But we're America so fuck it 2bh

It's because (((they)) own the neocons/neoliberals with the aim of keeping war going - forever war. pic related.

How can you blame this on America? Name me one nation in history that hasnt done this exact same thing. Hell they name it Gun Boat diplomacy after how Euro used to treat colonies

>UN security council
>Implying any nation in the UN aside from America will actually do anything besides dictate how America responds.

Fuck the UN.

Just gonna throw this out there but why does Sup Forums throw all this heavy skepticism on these stories but instantly believes whatever blame arises in attacks like what just happened in Stockholm? Before people even knew what actually happened in the attack they were calling it a mudslide terror strike.

That's what happens when you're the only country powerful enough to enforce international agreements. You get to be the judge. The downside is if you fuck up, there's nobody to rescue you.

I can't believe these contrarians. I was against Obama's attacks, but now we've got Assad shamelessly breaking the agreement, which means we'd be unable to establish any peace agreement for the larger war if we don't discipline him now.

The main problem with Obama's approach is he wanted to leave the country leaderless and in the hands of ISIS and the like. Trump would rather deal with a compliant Assad if possible. If that's not possible, then a successor will be needed to end the war, and we need to establish boundaries for them in advance.

...and, I should have also said, the neocons have pushed Trump into this. It's not Trumps instinct to do this shit but it's looking more and more like he is caving into pressure. Who knows how they are pressurising him. Threats on his life would certainly not be too far fetched to believe.

>UN
>enforced

Please, the UN has a monument in front to its own uselessness.

Because a the Syria attack could have been done by rebels or Assad, and the truck thing doesn't really have a gray area. It was some mudshit subhuman sandnigger. It always is.

Oh shit, shareblue learned to use jews to concern troll, crafty but kys.

It's an actual war crime and is in violation of every law of law of sovereignty.

b-b-b-but sovereignty is racist

>It's an actual war crime and is in violation of every law of law of sovereignty.
Be Red Pilled and see who is really behind this... Hint, (((they))) are Kosher.

>Islamic
>State of
>Iraq and
>SYRIA!!!

They attacked first.

Like they never done it before.
Pointless thread.

Yes, it's overpriced, and yes if they were selling this shit to civilians Tomahawks would be 100k each, tops. But money spent at that level isn't the same as money in consumer pockets. The money we give to these military contractors came straight from the federal reserve. You're not seeing money wasted, you're seeing a debt incurred which will be paid back with currency worth a fraction of its current value.

Not saying it's right, but it's an entirely different game these people are playing.

stfu girls can't be gay