So this is the final straw right?

so this is the final straw right?

>delivered on none of his compaign promises
>whoring america to big businesses
>passed bill allowing ISPs to sell your history
>in the hands of the jews
>nepotistically appointing his family to cabinet positions
>weekly golf trips to his resort costing insane amounts of money
>cutting regulations for the environment, allowing the jew owned oil companies to do as they please
>now airstriking syria

So it wasn't 4d chess. He just lied. Even though I voted for him as the lesser of two evils, when I raised doubts about his jewish ties and his conman nature I was called a 'shill' by a ton of redditors. Where do we go from here? 4 more years of bush 3.0 will be a disaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/222
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still better than Hillary

Fpbp. Its pretty sad that this is true

It's the last straw for me. I have no one else to turn to, but this is clearly not our guy.

The capital will embrace him fully for this
MSM will love him.

Sup Forumss candidate has been compromised

don't be a retard, he basically is hillary at this point

that doesn't mean he is immune from criticism idiot

rand would have been /ourguy/

>when I raised doubts about his jewish ties and his conman nature I was called a 'shill' by a ton of redditors.

kek'd

>so this is the final straw right?
yes for me it is

>Delivered none of his campaign promises
Chicken, he's already pushed for more pedophile arrests, he's already began manoeuvres to reinstate water in flint etc.
But largely, he has began to make MASSIVE companies return to america, giving him a projected job growth that far exceeds Obama in his 8 years, and in only 1 year.

>whoring america to big businesses

No explanation on this claim? It's so vague that no one even knows who the big businesses are supposed to be.

>passed bill allowing ISPs to sell your history

That was congress, Trump had nothing to do with the popularising or support of the bill.

>in the hands of the Jews

He attacks Syria because if he didn't then the left would go CRAZY and say he hates Syrian kids, so he kinda had to fire.
And having a Jew convert daughter doesn't make you in the pocket of Jewish elites like George Soros.

>nepotistically appointing his family to cabinet positions

Wtf? In this crisis you can only trust family. Having anyone else would lead to issues.

>weekly golf trips to his resort

Nope, once again you lack knowledge there. That wss Obama, not Trump.

>cutting regulations for the environment

Once again, checked. You'll find that's not the case. E.g. Dakota pipeline was already off sacred ground.

>now airstriking Syria

Already explained above, he had to or else problems would rise.

never correct your enemy while he's making a mistake

>Reports that the temperature is changing, wrap up warm because it's certainly getting very shilly on Sup Forums

I told you that he made a deal with Neocons back in 2016 but you won't listen. I told you that he won't prosecute Hillary and will do a 180 on most of his promises, but you won't listen. You called me a shill back in 2016, because you dumbfucks were naive and gullible enough to believe that he's an "anti-establishment" candidate and he won because of a meme cartoon frog.

lmao'ing hard @ retards who unironically believed in his "movement against the establishment'. Even more @ those who try to defend Trump by saying that "it's a part of the plan" and 33333D chess.
Gullible Trumptards are indeed dumb as fuck.

thank you for your post! Hibbat Tsiyon! I will name my first son after you, Moshe! Long live Mordecai Kaplan in heaven!

>ISP history meme
Pic related.
Also, Section 222 of the U.S code is still active, so you'd have to be a criminal to sell Internet history:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/222

yeah he can go get fucked

RAND/CHAFFETZ 2020

Duh.

At least the (((news))) channels will be getting back to reporting *some* news now that they have tamed the donald.

>if he didn't, the left would go CRAZY and say he hates Syrian kids

>fires missiles, left goes CRAZY and say he wants WWIII

Either way, Trump loses because you literally can't win with the left.

(((Trump)))
the kikes are a deceitful nation
All our anti establishment candidates get shekel washed bye those fucks.

Great Israel here we come.

triples for truth

still, who would you better have, Hilary or Trump?

I don't care if Trump gets impeached now but he's is still miles better than Hilary (somehow)

Rand should've been president.

>Rand should've been president.

Sup Forums made fun of him for being 5'10 and called him a 'manlet'

that's how dumb you are

I told you guys my doubts about trump even in 2015, he's a conman from jew york whose kids are all married to jews. You called me a CTR shill.

Ameri/pol/ should have memed for Rand, he was a much better choice

People who voted for Carrot Jesus were poor desperate less educated losers from the white american working class from Shitsville, Red State stupid enough to think a conman from NYC was ever going to help them.

Trump going back or failing on every single campaign promise reminds them of how pathetic they are and how they are indeed at the bottom of society below college educated middle class Coolplace, Coastal Blue State people including educated non-white minorities. That makes them mad as it ends their power trip/one hope they had in their shitty lives. Kek, working class white Amerifats are a joke. Thank Allah they'll be gone in another generation or two.

Fuck off, democrat.

Exactly my point. The left, shills, CTR, Jew haters and alike will attack everything he does from now.

If he atttacks Syria, it'll be "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Why the military cruelty think about the kids"

If he doesn't attack Syria, it'll be "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Think about the kids they're dying.

Substitute kids with any victim group, and you have the left's argument for everything they make fun of Trump for.

>still, who would you better have, Hilary or Trump?

No one, it's a false dichotomy. You should rather ask yourself a question - how come that a nation of 325 million cannot get better presidential nominees than these two? Why would you only get to choose between corrupt and more corrupt? Why aren't there less corrupt and less compromised nominees, why it's ALWAYS a choice between two evils?

It's just one big spectacle, where you think you have a real choice and that the establishment would unironically allow the masses to decide and to elect a candidate who is serious in his intention to shake the "business as usual" and bring real change.

howd u know he made a deal with neocons
people had hope for trump because he was saying perfect stuff that no politician had ever even mentioned before.
i doubt anyone had 100% faith in him though. im disappointed but not shocked that a politician lied lol.

>Syria uses chemical weapons on civilians (maybe, but world consensus thinks so)
>Trump thumps them
>levels an airbase where these attacks originate
>no casualties
>no Russian drama, narrative derailed
>everyone cheers as Trump plays world cop
>N.Korea witnesses the strength of street knowledge
>Sup Forums wigs out, thinks this means boots on ground, WW3.

Trump had to do what American Presidents do. It's hard being the hero the world deserves.

This, fuckwits on Sup Forums these days.

>the call that doomed Assad
We gotta stop them

he was playing 4d chess, yes

he was just playing it against you, the idiots that got him elected (myself included)

all according to (((plan)))

do you think the elites would have let him win if he wasn't in their pocket? He's ONE of them.

dude they're unanimously praising him on MSM

one guess why

We should've listened.

Ok the bright side now you can make new doom Paul memes with Rand saying you should've listened

>literally blocked by everyone that should be helping him
>blame him he can't do anything

Whats the difference between Bush, Obama and Hillary Clinton? Fucking Nothing, Obama did the same things than Bush, the only difference is the media of Democrats Party/DNC , Buzzfeed, CNN, Huffington post, MSNBC, Washington Post, USAtoday, mediamatters and all other garbage owned or with lobby of DNC shilling for the candidate of their own party

Obama and Hillary Clinton destroyed Lybia, Syria, were responsible for flood of Europe, and Bush was on the Ellen Degenerates who is a shill for DNC and have pictures smiling with him because the DNC was against trump and the Neocon Bush was praised and useful for DNC in the Elen Degenerates propaganda like the McCain who was trashed but since he become useful neocon for DNC he is used in DNC media.

Basically, Trump become a neocon, sell out

But stop trying to hide the fact that Bush and Obama were the same thing the only difference is the media owned by democrats party shilling for Obama and the left-wing media around the world who only copy the media of democrats party keep the narrative.

Basically, the democrats party wanted this on Syria, Obama and Hillary Clinto destroyed these countries, and Hillary Clinton is even worse than Obama and Bush.

The bad thing is now that Trump will have supporters become apathetic, he is now being praised by disgusting neocon scum like McCain, and other piece of shit who are just losers and trash, the DNC and Neocons wanted this, but since the DNC media are snakes they will try to use this even they wanting this, since all the DNC media will shill for the next candidate of Democrats Party and make all kind of propaganda, buy some sell out slave in hollywood or media to make propaganda for their DNC masters and owners, basically

OBAMA AND BUSH ARE THE FUCKING SAME THING, Lybia destroyed, Syria destroyed, Hillary Clinton is even worse, the difference is the media of DNC shilling for Obama and shield, cover up Obama since the media owned by DNC will shill for their own candidate

Bush and Obama were exactly the same thing, the difference is only the marketing and narrative of the media of DNC/Democrats Party, Buzzfeed, CNN, New York TImes, Washington Post, USatoday, mediamatters, msnbc, all their slave sell out cowards of hollywood and celebrities trying to please their DNC masters to be promoted because of the lobby of DNC in the media.

Whats the fucking difference between Bush and Obama? Nothing, it's just the media of Democrats Party shilling for Obama because is their own candidate, and the media of Democrats party happy with the neocon but wanting to elect someone of DNC and shilling for him

Obama/Hillary Clinton destroyed Lybia, Syria, were responsible for flood of immigration in Europe, Benghazi and many other things, but the narrative of DNC media for the candidate of their own party in the media will be one.

Now Trump is being praised by other neocon loser like McCain who just wanted the DNC winning elections forever, the old establshment of USa is happy, the neocons losers are happy, and the DNC is happy with this but they will need to shill for the next DNC candidate in 2020 in the media owned by DNC so if is useful use this against trump for the DNC elect the candidate of their own party, even the DNC happy, they will use everything like the dirty tricks DNC are

And remember all old tweets of Trump against Obama on Syria, against Syria war or anything, and Trump accepted the pressure of neocons and DNC, anyway, the DNC media will make the possible to have their DNC candidate in 2020 so all the media owned by Democrats Party will still attack trump and shill for their own DNC candidate in 2020 and the neocons just want to be losers and are shit, but neocons and DNC are united in deep state.

the media is legitimately blowing him now for falling in line with the jewish plan.

fucking T_D idiot redditor

WTF I HATE OUR PRESIDENT AND LOVE THE 90% WORRY THREADS IN THE CATALOG THAT DONT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THE BOARD AT FUCKING ALL NOW!

All that chemical weapon shit was false flag you fucking morrons. Why should Assad use them now when he was only a few month away from defeating the rebells and ISIS?!

Just start bombing before someone can investigate what really happened. Trump is a fucking loser. I will never respect a man who breaks his own principles.

This is the part where Sup Forums pretends they never supported trump - just like they did with romney.

>howd u know he made a deal with neocons

Hmm, how would I indeed?
Maybe the fact that he appointed one of them as his VP? No? A coincidence? Maybe that he got the GOP base behind him? Maybe that he got endorsed by Republican leaders, Koch brothers and the neocon mouthpieces @ Fox News. Maybe that most of his policies, (especially real policies and not campaign promises) are almost indistinguishable from Neocon policies under Bush - like 100% support of Israel, shitting on Iran etc? Maybe that he, among all the Republican candidates got the nomination and was able to get RNC support.
I'm sure these are mere coincidences though...

>inb4 b-but McCain and Crystol are against him, so it all doesn't count

Nobody said that neocons are solid like a monolith and cannot have different fractions, just like any other political movement.

Sometimes, despite what some would have you believe, the forces we call the Deep State and the State have intersecting interests. Not everything the DS wants and aims for is bad simply because its a focus of the DS. Sometimes they accidentally put American geopolitical interests in the same focus as American national interests. Usually this only happens in matters of war or big business. This is such a time.
Trump doesnt want to be President of the world, and Im glad for that, but its obvious the US has been and remains the head of the "coalition" forces in the ME. Outside forces put Trump in a position where he had to act quickly and forcibly to maintain the credibility of the US as the coalition leader. Its a position he might not have been in if Obama had not tried to "lead from behind". THAT strategy gave us 8 continuous years of non-stop actual lies to the public from everyone in the Obama operation while, behind the scenes, they built up ISIS to do the work the Obama folks presented themselves as reluctant to do. Its why we also saw pallets full of cash delivered to an enemy state, as another example.

I dont want Trump firing off missiles and shit but at least he is doing so publicly and responsibly without being a sneaky bastard winking at muslims and tying the hands of our soldiers behind the scenes.
At least hes being Presidential and not a sneaky cowardly type like Obama.

I bet my left testicle, that Shillary would have done the same. It wasnt obvious right away in Thrump's case, but are just neoconspuppets

drumpfkins are bending their minds hard right now trying to justify this shit, just accept that he is another shitty politician.
>still better than Hillary
being better than Hillary doesn't mean shit.

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

Why do we all run around saying the US has 320 plus million residents? The CIA factbook says its 247,000 million. Who are the extra 75 million people we cite? Its a well established meme that we all say 320 plus. There must be a reason for the CIA and the public to have different estimates.

>now airstriking syria
that never stopped you fucking idiot. I don't think you're a shill, I just think you are a fool. that saddens me, but that is besides the point. bombing an airstrip is a perfect balance between full on war and turning a blind eye. i don't think assad gassed people but i sure as fuck believe assad knew what he was striking. it's more cost effective than recovery. in my humble opinion, trumps strike is the first step in the USA getting its balls back on the international stage. still has to recover from that redline fiasco.

now, IF Assad really did gas em, I demand the libshits get angry over obamas lie. not only the redline, but the fact that kerry and obongo bragged about the deal they made to get assad to get rid of his weapons. he used the word
"100%" fuck those traitors and fuck all of you.

Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill

Politics are a waste of time as well as stressful as fuck and ignorance is bliss, anyway.

Imagine all the fucking books I could have read, movies & anime I could have watched in all the time I wasted jerking off to the so called "God Emperor" on here and arguing with shills and people who we called shills but, actually brought up some valid points.

Guess what I will and won't be doing in every fucking election from now fucking on?

Yep. FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS JEWISH KIDS ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE HUNG

TRAITORS TO THE NATION
FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS JEWISH KIDS ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE HUNG

TRAITORS TO THE NATION
FUCK DONALD TRUMP

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS JEWISH KIDS ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE HUNG

TRAITORS TO THE NATION
FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS JEWISH KIDS ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE HUNG

TRAITORS TO THE NATION
FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>tfw used to be a /Paul/ock
Ron or bust desu

Here's your (You), shill

fpbp. quit shilling and fuck off, OP

This image kills the shills.

>Guess what I will and won't be doing in every fucking election from now fucking on?

uhhh... the same thing?

>ISIS are attacking Europe and mid east
>Assad is fighting ISIS
>lets bomb Assad

now I only wait for some faggots screaming "reddit spacing"

Sup Forums is largely made of paranoic retards and literal autists. The number of intelligent people is higher than average, but the rest are still idiots

I would have said the opposite but, unfortunately, I'm sure I'll be suckered by someone again. I just pray to God above that the scales can be kept off my eyes for at least a few or so terms until I ever fall for a viable presidential candidate again.

Hell, I don't even fucking know if Rand & his son wouldn't (have no choice but to) give in to (((them))) as well.

WE HAVE TO STAND WITH RAND NEXT CYCLE.
TRUMP WAS SHILLED WE WERE MANIPULATED.
WE MUST STAND WITH RAN.

>it's another America voted for the status quo and lesser of two evils episode

OY VEY

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS JEWISH KIDS ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE HUNG

TRAITORS TO THE NATION
FUCK DONALD TRUMP

We were all lied to, the man is a puppet, and that kike Kushner is the one pulling the strings.

Most true Sup Forumstards already abandoned him. Only plebbit shills are left.

She wouldn't have sold the EPA to oil companies and appointed Betsy "Kids need guns in schools to defend against bear attacks" DeVos to head Education.

I'm going to say he's turning out worse than Hillary ever could.

I still think Trump will do a 180 toward the end of his term and do all the things he said he will do. Then he will back someone like Ran or another anti establishment guy.

I simply refuse to believe that one act from the elected COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF of the United States, simply lobbing some missiles at an airfield in the desert, could actually alienate and drive away hardcore supporters like we have seen here.

I am sorry Sup Forums but i now see it...the Putinbot posters are here and i guess those comrades were here all along. Its just that now the US has acted against Russias direct wishes so their posting tone and content shifts to be anti-Trump.

Real American citizens would not jump ship just like that. Thats not how American dedication and loyalty works.

I liked the Comrades better when they supported Trump desu. No American abandons their guy so fast, guys, and thats the Tell that finally gave you away. Thanks for your padding our numbers but you can go away now. This really is our country and you all should focus on yours for awhile.

It's been 3 fucking months. Give the man a break.

Kek. The fuck is this supposed to mean? What did you hope to accomplish bg posting those sentences?

He's the president of the united states. Leader and most powerful man of the free world. He can't take the pressure of being the president even though he vacations every other 4 days? Maybe he should resign.

The western world should get rid of their politcans and let the people decide on the big decissions with a referendum.

Swiss showed us how to and they are doing great.

You can only elect the pimp of the brothel, but it always stays the same punter you can suck off.

except for the fact that you're lobbing ad-homs to defend drumpf. You can't be that idiotic. He is an awful person with absolutely shitty policy ideas, shitty performance, shitty decisionmaking. All he knows how to do is act tough, even though he's a 70 year old fatass conman

>being this much of a Trump apologist
How much do you want to suck his dick?

Not sucking his dick, just I'm a fan of logic and reasoning. And so far, you haven't presented either, so there's no motivation for me to shift my support.

When the choices were Hillery or Trump it means a lot

Literally anyone can fit into that description.

Should have voted Rand. Or hell, Carson.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers

Fuck off, retards!

Fucking this

America could've stopped the entire 2016 election if we listened in 2012