They're killing babies! we have to bomb them!

>they're killing babies! we have to bomb them!
>kills babies

how will drumpftards spin this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
youtube.com/watch?v=O01uJDD4LaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't, Trump failed us.

turmp failed us dude

>"Hurr durr drumpf is bad"
>Shillary advocated exact same thing yesterday

How will Shareblue shills explain this?

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

we got jewed

>trump does exactly what hillary would do
>all of Sup Forums agrees that what hillary would do is fucking retarded
wow you really got me there
thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=O01uJDD4LaA
NOW WE MET THE NEW BOSS, SAME AS THE OLD, BUT THE MASK HE WEARS IS RED, NOT BLUE

wow so trump is just like hillary, what a great win for trump supporters. you must be very proud.

So they evacuated the military airbase when warned by the U.S. and then they brought four children in there, so they could blame Trump for killing children?

Wow, did you hear that on CNN? They didn't know what was going to be struck or when.

Also, I bet you believe all 60-70 tomahawk missiles landed on the exact same spot, you heard that on Fox, right?

He's a literal traitor

With luck most redditors will go back to where they belong

The whole media machine from left to right says "U.S. attacks Syrian Air Base". It's singular. Do you have better sources where the missiles went? Than why don't you provide us with the information?

Why were there babies at an airbase?

>dead muslim babies
What am I supposed to be mad about?

It's almost like it's complete bullshit just like the "chemical attack", but shills are jumping on it to turn people against Trump anyway because they're desperate. Almost.

What were these babies doing in the airfield???

they hit more than just an airbase retards

where did you get your 23/59 statistic from, russia?

Any evidence other than "I think that"?

Beautiful delicious babies that would have nourished Hillary for days...

yep

show us

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

"MUH 4335D QUANTUM CHESS!"

He's a retard, he failed Christianity and bends over for Jews and Muslims.

cool sources, nigger

ok great maybe this will keep him from continuing.

do you not know how to use google, mohammed?

there's no evidence

>of course i have proof to back up my assertion but i'm not going to share it! google it yourself!

day of the rake when?

how's no child left behind treating you?

You probably don't have any other evidence than "I think they would have fired less Tomahawks if they would have attacked only an airbase".

Pic related. It shows you how big the airbase is. They also probably have used more firepower than needed to show how serious they are.

You are a typical Canadian. Enjoy your Motion-103

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103

B-but muh 174840 space blindfolded backgammon

i think this because i'm not retarded

>haha I'll make a sweet insult on this guy's mental capacity, that'll distract from the fact that I'm full of shit!

get lost shill

>Children Hang around at military airfield despits the fact that their was prior warning and they had no reason to be there in the first place.

It's Natural Selection. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

it'll shine attention on the fact that you're retardeded

At this point anyone who supports that fatass neocon piece of shit is a retard. Full stop.

Is this confirmed?

>retardeded

oh ok. you find that proof yet? you had it you said

When I see people like you, I always ask myself whether your parents would feel ashamed by the fact they raised an mentally ill child.

A

Will Drumpf fire cruise missiles at himself now? What a retard

when i see a german poster i always ask myself if his parents killed themselves in a suicide bombing

seriously fuck canada
ban all canadians.

>Jeremy Corbyn at odds with Labour deputy over response

Top kek. Who the fuck cares what a British unelectable leader of the opposition thinks about an American strike against a Russian-backed Syria? Back to gulag, Corbyn.

you obviously care

sage

thanks for the bump

Bump
Amuse me more Leaf.

Oh that feel, when you made a thread and people actually respond. Also remember when Trudeau sold all Canadian gold cheap because oil went down?

remember when harper opened up the temporary foreign worker program?

The "killing babies" line has been in use to start military aggression (typically for personal or interpersonal gain) in human civilization since the middle ages. It's classic propaganda. While im not in complete belief that the gas attack was a false flag operation due to lack of actual hard evidence, there does seem to be something strange going on. Take for example the false propaganda video from the first Bush era where a PR company was brought in to stage a fake testimonial where babies were allegedly taken out of their incubators and put on "the cold floor and left to die".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

>harper

>how will drumpftards spin this one?

They are terrorist babies!

why are you mentioning what trudeau did if youre going to ignore the other possible options

btw do you remember when merkel ruiend the white race by taking in sleeper cell terrorist invaders?

Maybe he should bomb Seattle and New Jersey then, for all the babies killed there via abortion. He won't, Madam Ivanka won't tell him to.

you argue like a woman

abortion isnt murder

ad hominem try reading the sticky :)

They won't

if posting smileys in your private shill thread is how you like to spend your day

can u write a corherent sentence