You voted for this.

Feeling ashamed yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I wanted Kasich or Sanders.

nope

he is technically responsible for the Ron Paul revival

I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.

It was him or Hillary. So nah.

Nope, the Russians and Syrians are weak people. Welcome to the new age of American dominance.

democrats are war-mongered sheep that shouldn't be in charge of running a daycare let alone a country.

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

why? it's not like he's continuing Hillary's foreign policy or anything

calm down child.

Nah.

Assad and Russia are not saints, they need a boot up their ass.

After London and now Stockhold, I dare say is he our guy /pol ????

no

would've happened with clinton too, voting doesn't work

it just pacifies people and divides them

hehehehe yes of course not

I DID?

almost got me :D

The day any fucking degenerate makes me feel ashamed is the day myself, and a few others die.

>The day any fucking degenerate makes me feel ashamed is the day myself, and a few others die.

Then I hope you or they DO die, you selfish nihilistic cunt.

Voting doesn't work...
You can't think 5 mins into future.
This weekend we are talking to Chinese.
They are going to think we have screws lose and won't fuck around.

Why would I be ashamed? Now I know that the only difference between Trump and Hillary is that Trump began deporting illegals and causing massive butthurt among anti-US traitorous leftist scum. That's still a good thing.

I can't support him after turning his back on his voters who in a large part, including me, voted for him because of his anti-interventionist rhetoric. But why would that make me "ashamed"?

Also, I live in a liberal hellhole. I voted Stein :^)

i said voting doesn't work, like i said we'd be fighting syria regardless of who's in office because the president is a pacification tool that makes people feel like they have a voice

they're not in power

IMPEACH TRUMP

Why would it not make you ashamed?

You should've been ashamed the day he announced that he even WANTED to be president.

we were all too busy laughing at everything he said and you know it, he made the debates great reality tv

there's no reason to feel shame when voting is bullshit anyway, this would've happened because that's how our goverenment actually works

personally i'm glad trump won because him winning has shown people just how strong the establishment actually is, and people needed to fucking see that

clinton wouldn't have done that

Your president just committed a war crime and probably just plunged the world into WW3 because he's a giant manbaby that can't leave events going on across the planet alone.

The same man that has to "btfo" people criticizing him on twitter. He has the ego of an angsty 14 year old and proves it every day.

You shouldn't just be ashamed, you should be horrified you made such a colossal mistake.

I don't feel ashamed, because the alternative was Hillary fucking Clinton.

I feel conned and betrayed more than anything. I'll never regret voting for him because I did so under the premise that he'd actually stay true to his word.

Syrian goverment gas their own people crossing a line established (but never enforced) by Obama. The U.S.A responds reasonably only destroying the military complex that housed the chemical weapons. Only 6 non civilians dead by U.S attacks.
>war crime
mfw

Not really. I consider myself a moderate, and only voted for Trump out of pure sexism.

you're blaming other people for an inevitable situation based on their vote for a figurehead rather than an actual leader

this is part of the problem with voting, things go wrong, citizens bitch and fight with each other placing blame on the side that picked a president (based on a platform that the president never follows because our government isn't run by the president and always foows the same agenda) and ignoring the fact that if voting worked the government wouldn't be what it is right now

voting makes people feel like they have a voice, it satisfies them and keeps them from acting out even if they lose because they can tell themselves "we'll win in 4 years" and it divides people having them pick teams in a system where they aren't actually making a difference (people feel passionate about teams look how sports and fandoms work, people will fight for their side on meaningless shit, when they think it matters it gets worse) dividing people, making them easier to control

you're not seeing the real issue

>not at war
>send 50 fucking missiles to fuck up a base
>lol guys we're not at war we're just cleaning up a chemical weapons base
>that happens to belong to the guys fighting ISIS
>and the attack just gave ISIS the air power/terror/distraction to take a city
>to behead more people
>they'll probably publicly thank Trump in the coming days

>not a war crime

follows*

OP is unbiased or shill for DNC?

>Bush and Obama were the same thing, but the media of DNC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Huffington post, New York times, Washington Post, USAtoday, mediamatters, MSMBC just wanted to shill against opposition and for candidate of their own party, Obama who with Hillary Clinton was responsible for trashing Lybia, Syria, mass flood immigration in Europe and McCain and others neocons were in the side of Obama, and Hillary Clinton who is worse than Bush and Obama if you read, audio, emails and see every video, words, the past of Hillary Clinton, and know everything made by Hillary Clinton.

>DNC and Neocons losers are happy with Trump

But DNC will still trying to shill and sell Trump like trash even when they are happy with him, because the DNC media will want to shill for the next candidate of Democrats party in 2020 so even them being happy with Trump doing the same thing than Obama, they will sell one narrative with Trump, while they tried to shield and shill for Obama doing the same thing than Bush and Hillary Clinton who was even worse than Bush and Obama

If Trump lose their supporters because they become apathetic about Trump, only the people influenced by the media owned by DNC votes, the DNC will shill for their DNC candidate in 2020, nobody who supported trump will not want to vote, but they will not vote for the candidate of DNC, the DNC will make their same dirty tricks, manipulation, race baiting, and you will be forced to live with another disgusting piece of shit.

It's sad, it's DNC or Neocons, and both does the same thing, the difference is that DNC have more lobby in the media and Neocons just don't care and want to be losers for DNC since i guess they only wanted to be controlled opposition, look at the piece of shit McCain.

>Basically, the DNC is happy with Trump doing the same thing than Obama, but they will sell propaganda against Trump while the DNC media tried to shill for the candidate of their own party in the media, Obama.

>It was a false flag orchestrated by Russia and US.
>Russia makes sure ally heir troops are moved out.
>Rooskies kick up a big fuss and freak everybody out about a Nuclear Armageddon.
>They work out a deal, Trump and Putin look like heroes/geniuses.
>Sanctions get removed.
>Exxon gets paid.
>Iran and Assad get fucked.
>Russia collusion investigation dropped in the meantime.
> We go back to normal while Deep State plans to invade Saudia Arabia.

The first actual 4D chess move. Watch and be amazed folks.

All the media of DNC, their slave sell out coward trash of hollywood and celebrities wanting to please their DNC masters to be promoted, will still shill for the DNC candidate in 2020 so even DNC being happy with Trump doing the same thing than Obama, they will make propaganda against trump in the same way Obama was garbage, destroyed lybia, Syria, with Hillary Clinton, but the DNC tried to hide or shield them because are from their own party.

If the people who voted for trump are apathetic in 2020 and feeling betrayed, the DNC shilling for themselves in all their media and their slave celebrities sell outs for DNC, they will win election in 2020

yes, blame the system because your president is an idiot. That'll show em.

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

I didn't vote for him because I'm British
Not that I'd vote for a Jew puppet in the first place.

>they'll probably publicly thank Trump in the coming days
Already happened

> Dmytro
> voted

if you ever go to West (including Poolan) don't you ever cheat, m'kay?

also shills got crazy these days

i didn't vote because i know it doesn't work, no matter which side is in charge the same exact longterm agenda plays out

you're blaming people who are just as powerless as you in a system that doesn't care about any of us

the people in power only seek to maintain power and follow their own agendas, and they do a great job of it by providing people with things that pacify and divide us because if people were united en masse they would be a lot harder to control them

thinking the system cares about and is controlled by the masses is naïve, and when you blame voters who didn't choose the actual actions of the government you're doing exactly what you're supposed to do

If he escalates the conflict, then yes.

If he wanted to show the world he was a. If boy and blew up some airfield after warming them, and that's it, I'll still support him.

What happens next will be very important.

Nice pasta.

i mean:

it would be a lot harder to control them* or
they would be a lot harder to control*

pick one, i accidentally wrote both

This is some serious mental gymnastics tbqh.

Not at all.

Wtf I hate Trump now! Thanks for making yet another thread about this or I'd never hate Trump!

This. Assad needs to stop chimping out.

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

Yeah. I'm getting that same feeling I had with Bush. I always thought Trump was stubborn and had strong principles, but this proved me wrong. I think he's the type of goy that can be easily manipulated. He's not a puppet. He doesn't realize it. He's just stupid and he loves being praised by (((them))).

That's not mental gymnastics that is an opinion formulated via listening to US intelligence speaking to the media, and some other people.

Only idiots still support Trump.

Not ashamed.
Disappointed.
But if this is just a one time thing it'll be easy for me to forgive.

>says the SERBIAN

top kike, fuck off retard

only idiots think our president is in charge

>the commander in chief isn't responsible for what the military does

lol this retarded logic. I'd give you some credit if the economy were tanking or something, but this is literally the 1 part of the government Trump has full control over

No, I voted for America First, non-interventionism, the destruction of Washington corruption, and nationalism.
What I got was betrayal.

Stupid shill, why would Assad attack civillians with chemical weapons? Think about that, why would he do that?

el copypastarino

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!

Getting Gorsuch on the Supreme Court alone makes my vote worthwhile.

Not at all.

I love him more now than ever.

Get your head out of your ass.

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE?

Assad isn't even in control anymore, his military is essentially a collection of warlords.

Now, when one of them uses chemical weapons who is going to keep them out of ISIS's hands?

EVERYONE IN EUROPE KNEW HE WAS LYING.

How fucking dumb are Ameritards? Everyone in europe was aware he was lying. If you can't make a decent decision, DO NOT VOTE.

I called him out as a kike from the start.

Good to know you supported a man who can be easily manipulated by his urbanite brat of a daughter and husband.

Wtf I feel stupid and hate Trump now!

then you would have loved hillary more

I didn't vote, because I'm not allowed to vote being a dolphin.

Same difference. WW3 is on its way.

No. Fuck sandniggers.

no it's not look at the past, bush, clinton, bush jr, obama, and now trump have all been "in charge" of the same agenda being fought overseas and it's been going on for longer than that

democrat or republican, it doesn't matter

voting for a president just pacifies and divides people, making them easier to control and the president only makes minor changes to the system; giving people scraps of the ideals they vote for because that's enough to make them feel like it matters

pay attention

lol, Trump is a slave to the gold man. How can you really even deny this? Gold evertyhing....the man wants all the sheckles, he is a kike puppet. Do not resist the truth, for it shall set you free my child.

i didn't believe trump would make a difference, i didn't vote for him or clinton, i didn't vote at all

because once again, the president isn't in charge; they're a pacification and division tool for the people

this would've happened with clinton too

Also deportation of non-permanent residents, permanent residents who would be on welfare if they got citizenship, deportation of all illegal immigrants and reworks of the immigration system to cut immigrants by half and make the majority of them European while cutting benefits to niggers and increasing benefits to middle class families with children.

30 million fewer shitskins sounds like a great deal.

This reads like a shillpost

The fact that some of his biggest supporters are willing to come out against certain (((actions))) shows they have true integrity. Regret is different. The alternative was Clinton. How compromised Trump gets by globalists, let alone by his own family, remains to be seen.

If any of this happens, that's more than Clinton:

- wall, fighting illegal immigration
- good SCOTUS picks like Gorsuch
- preserving 2nd amendment
- tax cuts, reduced laws

If I had been in a position to vote for him, I would still feel proud about it.

shill

fuck no
the only other option was an open borders cuck
and a pro-war open borders female literal cuck

this

mahhhhh nigga

Pro Trump - Pro Isreal

lets stand together brothers!!

10 minutes bro

I didn't.

Even as an anti-Trump it's very clear that we could have elected a ball of lint and we'd still be launching missiles at Syria.

this guy gets it
we can be upset with Trump but still support his domestic policies
pick your fucking battles guys, remember what the alternatives are.

just because I still support Trump does not mean at any point I support Israel
I personally believe the key to world peace is to turn the entire middle east into literal glass

Trump defends isreal first, that's a good thing.
we're on the same team bro

I'm disappointed, but we would have gotten this shit with Hillary too so it's not like we had a choice. I kinda wish I had voted for Cruz in the primary, but he was pretty much already eliminated by the time my state voted.

peace will never actually exist, it goes against human nature, and many of the civilians in the middle east are just normal people

killing them won't do anything more than killing innocent civilians anywhere else

destroying all of them won't bring peace, it would just create different problems with different areas instead

>still support his domestic policies
Which seems to be gutting funding long-established programs, for example keeping the great lakes not full of sewage, so he can fund the pointless wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for? While deporting people at around the same rate that Obama was while illegal immigration and border-crossing especially is at relative lows? Killing the tourism industry because the world sees America as a second-rate shithole now?

Besides your not-racist goal of keeping brown refugees out, how do his domestic policies help you?

Now that we've established WW3 comes with the Trump and Hillary package, how can Hillary not be the better choice? Hard mode: answer can't be muh refugees or muh illegals.

You could've voted for Ron Paul

If USA would go bombing Syria either way, at least you could have blamed Hillary instead of Trump.

not at all.

ITT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

Trump protects isreal, and im fucking proud of him.

NO MORE BASHING TRUMP

not them, and not a trump supporter, don't even believe in voting but as far as policies go:

2nd amendment, clinton's stance on gun control laws (which is one thing that could've actually been affected by the president, because these wars would happen regardless) was terrible

taking the right to own guns away and/or infringing on it with heavy gun laws (and they're already bad) takes power away from citizens, gives more power to an already overpowered government, and that can only be a negative thing longterm

border hoppers and illegal immigration has dropped by like 40% since Trump started
>how does his domestic policy help you
lets see
>more jobs
>less brown invaders
>keep guns
>conservative scotus
>no leftists to rub it in our faces for 8 years about MUH FIRST WOMYN PRESIDENT
>gutting bloated and worthless programs
there I gave you some reasons
Hillary would have given us none of them

Sadly, the shills are right this time. All of those points (except for the last one), are 100% correct. Trump is still better than HRC because of his domestic policies.

>You voted for this.

wtf I'm US citizen now

Now that's a good comment. We're proud of you goyim.

>voted for a god emperor
>expecting the Imperium of Man to be created without strife and conflict
wew lad

>voted for a god emperor
>get a man who gets played like a fiddle for the jews just like every other president before him