Can someone give me a quick rundown why everyone hates Trump for attacking Syria...

Can someone give me a quick rundown why everyone hates Trump for attacking Syria? What do you care if some mudshit gets blown up?

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/world/939417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump destroyed the exact runway and hangars where the gas attack plane departed

Also informed Rus beforehand, a perfect move to kill the trump/rus connection theory and feel up assad's anus

>Sup Forums now flooded with shills

I don't. He drew a red line, and unlike Baruck The Cuck Obama, he followed through.

Because the maintream meteor is pushing the narrative of him being a warmonger when all he did was blow up an airfield that was used to launch chemical weapon near civilians.

No idea. All I know is that everyone posting at the moment is a shill. You and me included

I don't know, because He lied and people feel betrayed probably?????????

What do we care if some mudshits get gassed? Why should we waste our money because some worthless Syrians got hurt by some shitty dictator?
That's wasted American money.

How is one side full of shills and the other is just genuine GUN TOTIN' AMERICANS!! YEEE HAW LOVE ME FREEDOM!! Da TRUMP GOD just bombed Syria! We voted for intervention, right? HEOOOOWWWWWWWW POOR SYRIAN CHILDREN

A lot of us literally only voted for him to avoid WW3, and now we're getting liberal shit thrown in our faces 24/7.

Because shills trying to turn us against him.

What if the gas was a false flag? Why would assad choose now and then deny it? Why would we counterattack with so little time or information? How was isis able to launch a coordinated offensive so quickly? Why do we find ourselves helping isis against the one country actively suppressing them? Who benefits? It stinks of deep-state fuckery

>All from 4 years ago
>Thinks the current proxy war doesn't change on a daily basis

You obviously haven't been keeping up with Syria paco

>What do you care if some mudshit gets blown up?

I understand geopolitics you filthy Kike. Plus, Assad is the only one who protects Christians in Syria.

You're the fucking shill.

>statements made as a civilian.

Things change when you're the commander in chief. In Mad Dog we trust.

Assad is fighting ISIS, Trump is bombing Assad.

Ergo Trump is actively supporting the terrorists in the same policy line that spawned ISIS, al-qaeda and all the shit in the middle east that has since spilled over in Europe.

assad literally dindu nuffin

>Syrian aviation airstrike in Idlib targeted chemical arms lab — Russian Defense Ministry
tass.com/world/939417

THIS!

Now we are being told Ivanka wanted the attack and is trying to get Bannon fired too

Found the globalist shill.

He just showed to be an actor and don't really care about the people that elected him
also a kike puppet

sigh...
>Syria uses chemical weapons on civilians (maybe, but world consensus thinks so)
>Trump thumps them
>levels an airbase where these attacks originate
>no casualties
>no Russian drama, narrative derailed
>everyone cheers as Trump plays world cop
>N.Korea witnesses the strength of street knowledge
>Sup Forums wigs out, thinks this means boots on ground, WW3.

Trump had to do what American Presidents do. It's hard being the hero the world deserves.

Because Sup Forums is currently filled with pro runway shills. Frankly I find it disgusting that he'd attack a valuable airstrip that was only doing its job, it did nothing wrong. The intolerance coming from Trump is insane.

#RunwayLivesMatter

because a key point of his entire campaign was that he didnt want to get america involved in more wars, spending more of the money we should be spending on rebuilding our conuntry.

he lambasted hillary for saying we should be tougher on syria.

if you think we should be fighting in syria, then you shouldve voted for hillary, and thats why everyone is pissed, trump has continually not come through on any of his promises, and this one was in his complete control and he still did exactly what he said he wouldnt do.

I still don't trust a fucking word that comes out of their lying commie mouths, but even still Trump is throwing his hat in with them and making me turn on him harder that week old milk on the counter.

I mean, God. Fucking Dmannit. are we all cursed to never have a real man take control of the situation again? Even Trump is terrified of what's going to happen to his children now that he's balls deep in it.

>getting mad at Trump
>not the people controlling Trump

Sup Forums has fallen so hard.

Assad and his family are such shitskins. Look at those shitskin traits like blue eyes, white skin, small noses.

>I know you are but what am I
Goddamn, we've broken the shills so hard they've reverted to kindergarten insults

Putinbots everywhere.

>Trump is hated for apparently cosying up to Putin.
>Trump is hated by doing something to show he's not loved up with Putin

The only way Trump can get people to like him is by not being Trump.

He's bombing assad because assad decided to be a shitter and used chemical warfare.

Who's the shill Carlos?

Cause I don't wanna waste a damn cent doing it. They are quite literally not worth it.

Oh yeah, I'm sure N. Korea forgot the US was powerful, what with their enormous military budget that's only been expanded under Trump.
Oh yeah, I'm sure the world is celebrating, not just globalists in the media.
Yeah, it's better that his supporter base believes he became a neocon than some retards on the far left thinking he was a sekret ruski spy.

Trump got tricked by a fake video of some dead sandthroats. It's a bit disappointing but as long as he builds a wall and deports them all I'll be happy

Right, time to start over with yet another burger.

>assad decided to be a shitter and used chemical warfare.

Who made this claim? Here's a tip for you: the information is freely available online.

because they all flood to europe when their homes have been blown up, trump can fuck off

So the MSM is telling you. These are the same people that were sooo sure that Hillary was going to win too, the same people who keep lying and lying and lying.

And only now you believe them? Why?

there is no pleasing anyone anymore...no matter what the USA and Trump does some one will be mad about it....

cus Trump hurt my Russian ally's friend :(

It's just another phase.

Its painfully obvious who's banking off base elements.

>attacking Syria because of a false flagged chemical attack
>Commit an act of war that could cause a war with russia
>the us has literally nothing to win from this
>the only country to benefit from syria getting bombed is Israel

>there is no pleasing anyone anymore...no matter what the USA and Trump does some one will be mad about it....
>there is no pleasing anyone anymore...no matter what the USA and Trump does some one will be mad about it....

God as my witness I'll take my grandmother to discovery zone before you faggots fuck that up too.

>>the only country to benefit from syria getting bombed is Israel
this.

israel has america by the balls and (((trump))) is just making it worse

Putin cocksuckers who unironically think he's the savior of the white race (and Putin chose Assad).
putinbots have been here since /new/, just something you have to get used to

A cunts only redeeming quality is that it can be fucked.

proxy wars are fine, not like anything ever came of that nasty spanish civil war

>reneges on military isolationist principles after criticising clinton for wanting to increase US involvement in Syria
>wins no credit from the left wing media machine, will only get labelled as warmonger
>wins no credit from his support base
>falls right in line with bush-era global policy

This was a huge fuckup

What if, We got him in office because he would put America First, and stop the (((world police))) schtick, but muh sad pictures rules above all, right

Literally everyone is reporting it, even right wing sites are. But keep your fingers in your ears and scream "FAKE NEWS!!!!" everytime someone presents something to you, its a hell of an argument here now.

Trump just pissed on my entire argument for why I really didn't want Hillary in office. That he wasn't going to be a neocon warmonger and fuck around in the middle east aside from taking out ISIS. At least the democrats will shut the fuck up about him being a Russian puppet.

r*ddit tier ISIS apologists ie cucks.

The usual suspects

You're asking him to instead of blindly following the MSM, blindly follow the alternative media.

For those reading, read multiple sources and evaluate what is being said.

No, no, no. I'm not denying the claim.

I'm asking you - who started the claim? Where did it originate from? Who inspected the bodies and said what had happened?

we have always supported based ashir assad

It confirmed his status as a jew puppet you dumb cunt.

>attacking Syria because of a false flagged chemical attack
False flag or not, people believe it, so he had to do something. He made the best move.
>Commit an act of war that could cause a war with russia
Russia already said that it's support for Assad is not unconditional. This won't drive them to war.
>the us has literally nothing to win from this
Except for the fucking influence it gives to our President.
>the only country to benefit from syria getting bombed is Israel
If you don't take the time to actually think about this shit.

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

>neo-con puppet
if theres no war in the midle east less people will come here

Wouldn't it work like this:
if Assad was bombing civs, then what Trump did was alright. If Assad bombed isis, then Trump is a fucking goof.
Prove me wrong
protip you can't

>What do you care if Israel win again

This is shit b8
If not: FUCK OFF PLEBBITOR

>any measure of action that could even remotely possibly help Israel is bad
Nah

Here's a quick rundown:

-Rothschilds quietly acknowledge him
-In contact with mid-sea marine life
-Possess astrological-like fortune abilities
-Controls the local winery with an aluminum but fair fist
-Owns condos in emerging areas of Playa Vista California.
-Direct descendant of the guy who made Jesus' sandals
-Will bankroll the first Starbucks on Mars (Bogdanbrew will be be the first vente sized cup)
-Owns a sound studio where Gattaca was filmed
-First designer babies will in all likelihood shit in diapers programmed by him
-said to have a near perfect SAT score, such intelligence on Earth has only existed within asian families that drowned at least two daughters
-Ancient Mormon scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of great weekend sales.
-owns A battlebot team utilizing a drum, the beat battlebot weapon.
-You likely have knock off Bogda sneakers in your closet waiting to be given away to Goodwill now.
-The Bogdalette is in regular communication with the angel Amenadiel, the actor playing co star to the hit new series Lucifer.
-learned broken Italian from one season of the Sopranos
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the
Uncle of the brother of the fiance of the asistant to one of the bogdanovs dogs.
-like 70ish years old.
-In reality, he's a man addicted to plastic surgery and pales in comparison to the Bog Bros, but can still rend a mans flesh with a flail hidden in his jacket.

>bows to jews
>bombing Assad for Israel
>can't ban muslims
>can't ban muslims 2.0
>can't repeal Obamacare
>tax increase on middle class
>fake ass hair
>is fat
> is a neocon

Because Syria under assad is actually secular.

The ones wanting to replace him are theocrats and wants to make syria theocratic. Which means more breeding grounds for radical muslims

We are supposed to get out of the middle east. It's not our fucking business. Don't be retarded.

Because "le based Assad"

WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOU DISAGREE WITH ME? YOU MUST BE A KIKE PUPPET SHILL!!!!#5345435

So what's the alternative? FSA "the peaceful child beheaders" or maybe ISIS?
He might not be perfect but realistically speaking he's the only one civilized in the conflict.

>Assad is the only one who protects Christians in Syria.
Who cares? If there are no Christians in Syria, there will be no raised eyebrows when we nuke them.

It's just shills trying to consensus crack. Steady the course lads.

Cheer up, at least the jews approve

I really think its a generational thing.

The young '''pedes''' don't have any contact with vets, aren't vets, don't know how much of a clusterfuck it is and will always be and how nobody wins but zog.

Plus they've attached their identity to Trump for some gay reason, probably posted autistic shit on FB and wore maga hats. Conceding Trump isnt infallible or corruptable would be conceding to libtards they were wrong.

Maybe in the future they won't suck the cock of anyone and they won't be put in that position

because he said he wouldn't.

Only the jews.

good post

The paid russians hills that have been shilling here for years just got the order to hate on trump.
That, or these are the people who actually take alex jones and infowars seriously.

Assad is yet another effect when the west couldn't dismantle the colonies without fucking it up and pulling retarded borders, and then installing CIA puppet dictators. He's a fucking war criminal, that thinks just because Putin is now protecting him, he can do anything. Only retarded people and russians, erdogan shills actually think assad is a din du muffin

>no casualties

Proof?

>everyone
>not realizing which posts are shariablue

I trusted him and he lied to me. He flipflopped on the most important political issue of our lifetimes shamelessly.

I don't support liars. My anti-war stance is unconditional.

Mudshits didn't even GET blown up, he did everything he could to minimize deaths as a result of the attack.

People are literally complaining about bombing an empty airbase after giving ample warning to the occupants.

>make colonies and puppet states
>have to abandon them
>Instead of doing it like sensible people, draw arbitary lines with a ruler and call them borders
>install puppet regimes and other CIA memes
>fuck it all up
>NOT OUR PROBLEM XDXDXDXDXD

The west, or the (((west))) in case of israel, caused the shitshow, and then fucked it even more when trying to fix it.

Sup Forums isn't actually racist. Starting wars and killing innocents upsets them. It's all ironic.

Only payed shills are mad. You can't blame Trump for obtaining strategic goals for the country. They just can't let Russia and Turkey dominate the area with the largest deposits of oil in the world.

It's simple

We didn't vote for Trump so he would give us tax cuts, get involved in wars for Israel, or clumsily try to repeal Obamacare. We could have voted for Jeb or Ted Cruz if we wanted that. We voted Trump because he said he would keep us out of this kind of shit, and actually do something about illegal Mexicans.

Yes and Saddam had WMD in 2002 and his soldiers killed premature babies in 1990.
Typical trick burger.

Regime change in Syria is a globalist objective

Syria didn't launch chemical weapons cianigger

It's just like all WMD nonsense the US puts out, it's lies / false flag excuse to fight for the jews

It's because he attacked the only beacon of hope in that sea of mudshits, you fucking kike.

29.5 million US dollars gone

Except the kikes loved this, so that makes no sense.

Speaking of Jones did he talk about this yet? I'd like to see him flip out again.

Can you try reading any non-T_D-shill post in any other thread on this instead of forcing people to repeat themselves ad infinitum?

>t.shill

>where the gas attack plane departed
except hthat never happend you retarded cucks

4 years ago, fag.
Isis was not strong as it is now.

Implying these newfags even give a shit about le based Jews xD

>consensus
>LEE FUCK WHO CARES TRUMP LIED TO ALL OF US AND IS A GOOD GOY SUPPORTING TERRROR FOR JEWS HES (((OUR GOY)))!! EVERONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME AND DOESNT STAND WITH ISRAEL IS A SHAREBLUE AND PUTIN SHILL xD

Im prettty shure thats not Sup Forums's concensus you are talking about Shlomo.

>guy promises to not drag his own country into other businesses
>many vote for him mainly for this reason as the opponent was a known warmonger
>now he does the exact same thing
And some retards expect the thinking people to not be angry? It is over, drumpf is finished.