I used to be a hardcore supporter of Trump from DAY ONE of his election campaign...

I used to be a hardcore supporter of Trump from DAY ONE of his election campaign, but him removing Bannon and attacking Syria is just too fucking much. Call me a shill, I don't care. Trumpstein sold us out.

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/world/939417
nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/chemical-attack-syria.html
aranews.net/2017/04/chemical-attack-kills-dozens-northern-syria/
liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1478018838
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Bdnr32H34T4
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39526653
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makes life exciting though. Keep it up Trump you old lunatic

bump

KeK was a false prophet all along....

We cannot allow ZOG to take over. Trump is letting it happen. Bannon was the only safeguard.

He's been a loyal servant!

Stay the course guys!

7-D Backgammon!

Trump is an equal-opportunity butthurt supplier.

I'm glad we got someone who SAID they weren't globalist scum to win. I'm upset that he turned out to be globalist scum anyway.

ITT: BRAINWASHED shills blame EVERYTHING like always on "kike puppets".

Kek, you retards never fail to make me laugh. Tired of losing yet?

How is this possible? How come ALL of them are always the same?

lets make this simple

1. Deep State does psyops gas attack theater or reality, irrelevant whether its true

2. President Trump & General Mattis have to act now

3. Neither believes it but sees opportunity, find low value target that is credible. Notify Russia that Operation Rogue Actors is happening

4. Use display of capabilities to remind other rogue actors of power, barely strike air base that could be labeled as cause, and allow give Russia the pretext to install full anti air capabilities that ground the Israel Air Force from doing actual bombing

Trump appears to be the first President in more than 100 years that is clipping Israel's wings

They wont get Syria now that Russia has pretext to dig in against the big bad Americans

They won't get Palestine now that he is forcing the issue and let them declare illegal settlements he then quickly condemned

Have you idiots not noticed that Iran is off the table?

I'm out too. I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.

Trump doesn't care.

The shills have switched, they want us to blindly support Trump when he's clearly in the wrong here.

Can someone please post the webms showing the gas attacks to be a false flag or any other related info?
Thank you

Added a new one
>I used to be a hardcore supporter of Trump from DAY ONE

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>this board be 90%+ pro-Assad
>You're the fucking shill. I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years. Fuck off.
>I used to be a hardcore supporter of Trump from DAY ONE

>attacking syria
He attacked an airbase used to drop chemical weapons on civilians. If you honestly think this was unnecessary you're a retard.

>Unilateral military action
>Globalist

>I'm literally shaking

This is a ruse, right?

Sup Forums is one giant LARP board anymore. literally Sup Forums or /x/ tier.

sad day when the_donald is less cancerous than this place

this. this board needs a good fucking clean up.

No, it's not at all exciting. I've seen this movie over and over and I'm just tired of it.

#cruzmissile

>I care more about a 3rd world dictator on other side of world then what happens here in America.
>I-I'm t-totally not a Russian Shills, I Serious, Da.

>He attacked an airbase used to drop chemical weapons on civilians
>drop chemical weapons on civilians
>drop chemical weapons

Good lord i hope this is b8 and youre not zctually a father. Poor kid has to be raised by a numale

>Have you idiots not noticed that Iran is off the table?
You mean the country that Trump always shits on and says we "make bad deals with them"? Yeah, no, get bent - Trump is a typical warmonger.

Trump is literally just Obama Lite at this point. I loved Trump because for a while, I thought maybe, JUST MAYBE, he might be GENUINELY anti-establishment. But he's not. I finally realise what I've been told for so long by people wiser than me - that NO-ONE can be truly successful in the System without serving the System. Trump is just another System man. Now I oppose both the leftists AND Trump. I'm done.

I don't think so, KEK is a chaos god and chaos is what we get know, don't you like chaos?

>wah someone didnt use the correct wording
Or are you just a fag from syria general that thinks assad dindunuffin?

Gaz - "Good news first, the world's in great shape. We've got a civil war in Syria, government loyalists against ultranationalists rebels, and 15,000 nukes at stake."

Captain Price: Just another day at the office.
"Bashar Al Asad. Currently the second most powerful man in the middle east. Word on the street is he's got minerals to be top dog down there. Intel's keeping an eye on him."

this

assad literally dindu nuffin

>Syrian aviation airstrike in Idlib targeted chemical arms lab — Russian Defense Ministry
tass.com/world/939417

>suddenly Christians matter

LOL OF COURSE IT WAS A FALSE FLAG YOU DENSE FAGGOT

If President Trump was blackmailed to attack the Syrian government, then he should just come out and say so straight up. If I was in Trump's position and (((they))) blackmailed me to attack the Syrian government, the FIRST THING that I would do is IMMEDIATELY tell the American people "I've been blackmailed to do things that are against my principles, but their blackmail won't work on me anymore. And if they kill me, that will only make my message even stronger."

What did they do before? Have airplanes circling the churches and shot missiles at anyone who looked islamist?

I love how all sources that say it was a false flag or a failure are russian news sites.

Noice

Except that's wrong.

There is literally no evidence whatsoever that indicates it was Assad who launched those weapons, you fucking dense retard.

and then your family dies.

> I used to be a hardcore supporter of Trump from DAY ONE of his election campaign, but him removing Bannon and attacking Syria is just too fucking much. Call me a shill, I don't care. Trumpstein sold us out.
Why would you copy your post and make a thread our of it?

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/chemical-attack-syria.html

aranews.net/2017/04/chemical-attack-kills-dozens-northern-syria/

>f-fake news

No more fucking chances!!! I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.

The fact that you think Bannon was removed shows that you are a shill.

Bannon was in NSC this morning.

Repeal Obamacare - NOPE

Reform Taxes - NOPE

Audit the Fed - NOPE

Aid radical Islamic militants in the Middle East to destabilize the region for Israel's benefit/security - YES, GOOD GOYIM!!!

they're not even saying that assad did it, they're just reporting what syria/russia/turkey are saying

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

Thanks for the screengrab mate

>(((Turkey))) says

So true.

We cut a deal w/ the Russians on Assad. Don't know if it was to keep or get rid of him.
>Get rid of: Russians tweeted that they're not as keen on assad as they are about peace in Syria
>Keep: I'm not sure who would be on deck to replace him

Prolly best to keep Assad and use it as leverage in another deal with Russia vis Iran.

They mattered since day one, you fucking retard. Assad is the only one who wants to protect them.

I used to be a hardcore Trump supporter just like you...then I took a Tomahawk cruise missile to the face.

This isn't your safe space, you colossal faggot.

And then Civil War 2.0 kicks off with the US Army rolling in against Congress for being full of shit and letting their boss die.

Military Junta America then goes on to remove all of the old NWO leadership.

if this is a serious post, maybe don't get it in too deep next time? don't deify people?

only reason i voted for Trump is because I knew he was a winer. I knew he was cutthroat, and that if you put him in a country of 330 million, he'd come out on top.

i was hoping he could do some winning for us. was wrong.

Why wouldn't I? Ask yourself this: What would Assad have to gain by launching chemical weapons against civilians? NOTHING. This is simply Israel-controlled America trying to reverse the success that Syria and Russia have had in removing the terrorists who have been fighting violently and incessantly for over half a decade now to end Syria's sovereignty to create Greater Israel. Most of these so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' used to be the so-called 'Libyan rebels' who were fighting in Libya before Gaddafi was overthrown. After Gaddafi was overthrown, the so-called 'Libyan rebels' moved into Syria, became the so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' (they'll rip your heart out and eat it, but don't worry, they'll do all of that 'moderately') and are now trying to overthrow the secular leader of Syria - Assad. This war in Syria is a FRAUD and a FARCE. I am anti-Israel but I am NOT a Muslim. In fact, I am VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America).

liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1478018838

People need to watch this vid. This is a staged terror attack shown from another angle. They have to understand that shit for the media is theater. If someone has the know how could they make this a webm we can start meming?

past all the shilling

>the US is helping muslims take over a secular country

this is actually happening, as of yesterday.

Right wing peace squads must lead the anti war movement.

Democracy does not end at the voting booth. Make Trump know his constituents are fucking pissed.

I'm referring to public sentiment. Sure, Assad's protecting them, but you don't see a lot of people talking that or the slaughtering of Christians in the Middle East in general. You don't see people calling for Christian refugees. All you hear about are the poor Muslims who dindu nuffin.

Though I've no clue about the stances of this person. I'm generalizing.

Fucking establishment shill

>i posted it again mom
Fuck off Shillblue

>Israel
>more than 100 years

low-information faggots get out.

fuck off reddit shill

Agreed

> If you're not a neocon warmonger or loyal to Trump at creepy cultist levels you're a Shareblue or... a Putinbot

> Totally-not-liberal-trolls now unironically talking about Putinbots, because they're literally no better than the Democrats.

> A place who bans anyone who doesn't think Trump's a golden god and would love to suck his knob is better than a place that disagrees with me

ok faggot

>M-M-m-muh Russia!

I guess you must think Trump's a Russian agent too, I mean, while you're buying the tinfoil hattery.

SO MANY FAGGOTS IN ONE THREAD

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers

> If you're not a neocon warmonger or worship Trump to a Jim Jones level you're a shill

All Assad had to do is not use WMDs!
Fuck him.

Shill

footage from ship minutes before firing

>but him removing Bannon
WAIT WHAT?!

HE SERIOUSLY REMOVED Bannon from the Admin?! Are you fucking kidding me?!

This.

Last night I was all Fuck Trump / Rand 2020.

This morning, second thoughts.

#1 pic related

#2 boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/119904785:

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - but Trump may be sitting on undeniable evidence.

HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message. (Also, the way he was silent about this shit until the attack was pretty cool. It's what a President ought to do. Don't run your mouth, just do what needs to be done. That ought to scare the shit out of any other country.)

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative.

>3.
This is more a message to China and NK than anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdnr32H34T4

Fuck of r/the_donald, go suck ISIS dick if you want to help them anymore

The only source are moderate beheaders.

You really think Assad would do it? When he was already winning, when the UN already took his weapons, when he gain nothing but outrage from this.

I completely agree with you, based Brazilian!

This. It's getting unnerving how things have been in the time since I last really browsed Sup Forums.

Can we just revolt, fuck off with left and right and just form a whole new government?

YOUR NOT EVEN AMERICAN

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

The US airforce is not routinely called jihadist
Christian communities in Syria, as all religious minorities are pro-assad and only those in Assad territory haven't yet been wiped out.

It's part of the globalist agenda to install international jew banking in every country.

he sold out

holy shit

What, one strike and you have no air force? LMAO thats laughable for a place that considers themselves a country

i think we all knew deep down that he was just fake opposition

But Bannon is still there

I support American action abroad to keep a lid on tinpot dictators. But then again I am a true conservative, not a meme libertarian like most of the fags on here

We have a massive military for a reason. Pick one. Big military or isolationisn. You can't have both its irrational

> Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance

Islamists love him now
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39526653

(((Shill)))

He was never on our side in the first place.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” - Vladimir Lenin

you're as delusional as Trump

>CTRL + F "Not gonna lie"
>0 hits
Really?