I'm actually kind of proud of Sup Forums...

I'm actually kind of proud of Sup Forums. They spent the last 2 years putting everything they had into supporting Trump because they thought he had principles.

When he proved a warmonger Republicunt like any other, Sup Forums called him out.

We're not actually reddit-tier guys, we put principles over politics. I think that the best whitepill to come out of this mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leaf said something right.

No shit, we're the only ones who actually truly care about this garbage planet.

Not just smiling and nodding.

>we
Kill yourself shitcunt faggot

Sage

>implying the MAGAdrones still aren't out in force

>believing anything on a mongolian soup preparation board has legitimate credence.

I feel kind of silly now though, been arguing with my friends for ages in support of Trump. All the fake news happenings that I had to refute, all for naught

Oh well, at least libtards hate Assad so they can't exactly rub my face in it

Nah, that's because this place is covered to the gills with Russian shillbots that would obviously go pro Assad. Also more so than anything, this action directly straight up proving everyone else right that you guys were idiots for voting Trump, expecting him to not flip flop when his past has shown otherwise. Hopefully this makes Trump the last we see of populism and the ignorance it brings.

For once, I agree with this fucking leaf.

Lovely, shame everything is all kinds of fucked though...

Gas attack was a false flag, they were hoping Trump would do nothing in response and look like a hack and a Putin puppet.

Russia knows this. There will be no war. Trump handled it pretty good I think.

it still hurts though, knowing the kikes ruined it all

This.
Reddit fucks and mental slaves don't u derstand d one thing
It's not about us being loyal to him, it's about HIM being loyal to US

>I'm actually kind of proud of Sup Forums. They spent the last 2 years putting everything they had into supporting Trump because they thought he had principles.
>When he proved a warmonger Republicunt like any other, Sup Forums called him out.

yeah, even though i sniffed this shit out years ago, good on you guys for this

i thought you guys would go down with the ship but it aint so... and thats good

>when your ideology is so right that you have to purposefully use misdirection, manipulation and outright lies to steer people away from your adversaries
Everybody sees you, you know

it's still not the same it was before.

almost half of the posters are actually defending trump (an user made a strawpoll yesterday) , it just shows how bad the plebbit immigration after the election was

We are not blind sheeps. We knew it was a mistake. Not because it damaged a few planes, but because it makes us question about his foreign policy.

Yes, and it's so fucking funny watching the desperate redditors trying to call us shills and to somehow stop us from poking their circlejerk. If only they knew the ride they're in for

Im really torn one part of me wants to kill Muslims in the ME with my friends (Im in the army) the other part of me doesn't want to see another pointless war in the ME that causes more immigrants to come to the west and spend more money that could be used here to make all of our lives better.

eh.. i still support him and the decision.

It is incredible how Trump supporters are attacking each other. Reddit says 4D chess, Sup Forums says "ya blew it." And everybody is calling each other shills. What went wrong?

FUCK YOU SHILL TRUMP IS NOT A TRUE POPULIST IF THIS IS WHAT HE DOES. A real populist wouldn't be a Jew shill attacking one of the last good leaders in the ME

>yfw a leaf actually makes sense than Drumpf

if you know about the jews you hate the decision

if you don't you like it

Exactly. They can't say shit since they've been on about Russia for the last 5 months.

kill things in videogames.

Fucking this. Why don't kids these days lurk and learn something before they start shitting up the board?

Nah Fuck off leaf. It had to be done.

Fair enough I suppose rather then getting killed in Syria during a pointless war it would be better to be alive to fight in the real war that is to come anyway. Whatever I get out of the Army in June. But Im probably gonna get called back up again. fml

Trunp proved he is really not redpilled and falls for the jewish lies.
He's just another puppet. They keep inventing more Nayirahs and Incubators and Trump will eat it all up.
All hail the Petrodollar
All hail Israel

Maybe read up a bit on history, and learn what happened when people tried to populism.

You are fucking right leaf

>Sup Forums called him out
you clearly missed the dozens of threads that tried to justify it with "muh false flag," "bout time we started the Crusade" and "well it makes sense as realpolitik so I support it if it means Trump is more popular"

Wtf I hate Trump now!

>It had to be done.

>implying war isn't exciting

it's really sad that you have to stretch the narrative this far just to support trump

get over it

we are the true justice warriors

I thought it was strange when he increased military spending by +10% or +15% or whatever it was.
He should have known the next neocon/Globalist after him will abuse the fuck out of that military he just funded.

But now everything is clear. Trump himself is a neocon Globalist.

Tried populism without the outside interference of Jewish controlled governments? Hmmm sure thing faggot. You do realize America essentially took all the good things from Nazi Germany and implemented them here everything from their tactics in war to to indoctrination program. We live in one of the most populist countries in the world. Our left wing is the equivalent of everyone else's right wing. The only difference is we somewhat try to hide it.

I'm disappointed. We have perverts who have been fucking and hurting kids for years cheering him on for sending bombs over a false flag with foreign kid actors. No I'm not just disappointed, I'm fucking PISSED

Sup Forums has always been skeptical of mainstream politics. It was inevitable that when he sold out, we'd kick his ass to the curb.

oh god no, please shut up.
why not warriors for truth and principle or something, u had to go with "justice"

Of course. Let the idiots scream and moan, Kek abandoned them long ago when it was clear that Trump is a lying windbag. I posted this over and over just to be ridiculed & banned numerous times. Ameriturds don't want the truth, they just want "muh greatness" on a silver platter, delivered by anyone who's a burger. Burgers haven't delivered anything since Kennedy, and they never will again.
I guess Trump will be their final nail in the coffin, lol.
Fuck em.

>He's playing 185d chess guys, r, really!

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Let this meme die.

America is far from being populist, what the fuck are you on about? Good results for the people doesn't equate to populism.

But he didn't attack anything but an airbase. How is he a warmonger now? Am I being trolled?

>flag

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

he attacked sovereign state as a Jew Tool

But why user? Bombing a country while you had no proof he did the chemical attack isn't the right decision

I'm not gonna jump off the Trump train yet... this whole scenario seems quite fishy.

But I'm not denying this damaged him, and if these kinds of events continue, I'm gonna have to stop supporting him.

Remember, we voted for him because he MIGHT not be one of (((them))). There was never any guarantee.

I got my hopes up a bit. I knew better, couldn't help it. His campaign staff was literally pandering to us.

What matters is what message was elected by the public. Time to start getting a democrat to beg for our vote the politically incorrect way.

He blew up a base of the guys who have the most boots on the ground fighting ISIS. The base attack gave ISIS the ability to take a city. Trump just indirectly killed hundreds if not thousands of civilians.

No kidding. The god emperor fatalist meme is just a meme. We are all thinking people and invested in the truth and what seems good. This was literally a betrayal of what we thought we stood for

you burgers just dont learn do you?

It literally does not matter who is elected, they will continue the shadow background policies that are in place for 60 years now.

>Make America Great Again by bombing a legitimate government of Syria

Dang it.

>Gas attack was a false flag, they were hoping Trump would do nothing in response and look like a hack and a Putin puppet.
>Russia knows this. There will be no war. Trump handled it pretty good I think.

This. But still had he drained the swamp as stated he wouldnt have to participate in these childish globalist games

Assad, steps out of line, gets a slap, what's the problem. Now Russia and Assad both know, they can not call all the shots. That will help getting a deal.

And conversation dropped.

Bump.

I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. But it is a huge fucking doubt, that's for sure.

4D chess or not, the airstrikes, plus what happened to Bannon, plus Tillerson talking regime change does not look good.

Everyone who sees trump for what he is, or has become, is a russian/shareblue/shill/bot/edgelord etc.
FUCK YOU

Shut the fuck up shill

>step out of line
>YES LET'S TOTALLY THROW AWAY EVERYRHING WE ACHIEVED TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW EVIL AND BARBARIC WE ARE THIS TOTALLY MAKES SENSE. CUI BONO? WHAT POKEMON IS THAT?

Amen

It was a false flag, dumbass, how are you so blind. Touching sarin victims with bare hands? What are those white hats, supermen?

Yes it does, but the red pill keeps disseminating. One mind at a time we will gradually gain a consensus on how to treat humanity's infection.

>>>/t_d/

Agreed.

Also one good thing about Trump we can still say is he doesn't faff around and waste time. He betray us years into his administration. He did it pretty much straight away. 2.5 months in. Bretty gud. Now we can shit on him for the next 3.5 years.

>No more ignorance
>Now full speed ahead with the poz
Libs really make my marbles spin

>20000 hyperinflated rubles have been deposited into your account

What if it's 7.5 years though

>what's the problem
Trump is assisting Islamic State.

And you, my Bitish friend, will tag along as his underling. Together with us.

A state the country was already opposed to when he took office, that supposedly just gassed people. If he didn't, people would call him weak and a Russian shill anyway though.
And they still have the boots on the ground to fight ISIS. He didn't hit them on any vital targets. If anything, it should make Assad want to listen to the US more. He didn't make a big attack and go straight up war, it's too early to say he's warmongering. Maybe if he escalates it more in the next few days it would make sense, but a whole lot of nothing happened to completely give up on him

If it's not us who support him anymore, then who is?

The troops are going to notice.

al brits are shils until proven otherwise
so yeah, dont come saying >us, or >we either ways, stfu and gtfo back to plebit fagot

>Sup Forums called him out.
then why does everyone keep calling me a shill?

I may be a turbo-racist obsessed with purging non-whites from my country, but at least I have a belief system. The spooks in Washington that are responsible for all of this don't believe in anything except gaining more money, power, and control over people.

I stopped liking Trump when he waved the faggot flag. We must not compromise just for the sake of winning.

The troops won't notice anything.

They will attack Assad, weaken him, and allow Islamic State and tthe Al Qaeda to take control.

shill

Of course Sup Forums turned on Trump.

We aren't blind followers of anyone.

We support someone, until they turn on us like Trump did.

Also, most of us are failed Geniuses who are too autistic to be sucessful in the real world.

We aren't low IQ like the Hill shills, shareblue, or Reddit idiots.

Trump has been exposed, as much as it hurts to say this.

Sup Forums has moved on.

They are not retarded, military job has become specialized enough.

Common complain about prusianism.

We are the antisocial justice warriors

>/pol is one person

Please do us a favor, kill yourself

WE THA REAL JUSTICE WARRIORS N' SHIEEEEEET!

A fucking leaf
Shill aswell

This is literally a shill post, please be more discrete next time.

Its anonymous psychology.

We dont judge anything here subjectively because we dont take our egos into the discussion.
Thats why most of us are natsoc because half of us are degenerate neets that would be removed but in an objective standpoint is the only way we can keep our cultures and identities as people og our nation.

Yes leftypol trump backstabbed us but communism is still failed, Kushner squezes out bannon and trump attacks syria within 48hrs.

Hopefully you of all people should realise who "porky" is now.

Last night this pistol had his cock up flashing fire: Fuck Trump / Rand 2020.

This morning, second thoughts.

#1 pic related

#2 boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/119904785:

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention. We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence.

HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

Calling everyone a shill who is angry about this is downright retarded. Think critically for one goddamn moment in your entire life holy fuck

kek the irony that keeps manifesting in this hive mind is just to much sometimes

>thinks i need to be ruskie to be /sg/ 4 life

u bein silly nephew

You are certainly allowed disagree with the actions taken today but it is undeniable that this place has raided by shills today, an opportunity presented itself and they took it.

>Trump removes kebab
>Sup Forums calls him a villain

>They are not retarded
Yes they are. The soldiers are no different from the Sailors on those two ships who did exactly this: Attack and Weaken Assad, and let muslim terrorists take over some of the cities under the chaos.

>Sup Forums not being in favor of happenings

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

He removes it from where it belongs and brings it to where it doesn't belong.

user, Assad was the Kebab remover.

He protected the Christian minority in Syria against the Kebab.
You have been played against your own.

Very very good goyim, that's correct