Rick Wilson doesn't even hide it anymore

This wasn't 40D chess from Trump at all. Ivanka and Jared got to him.

He betrayed us for the swamp. The Neocons love Trump now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/850342222977544193
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are burgers going to drag him out by his heels now that he betrayed them?

He better not keep this shit up. The Republican voters hate the Party and the Dems already want to hang Trump. He goes with the establishment and the voters will burn the party down.

>mfw it's actually fucking real
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/850342222977544193

Mate what pisses me off is that all those who hated and stabbed Trump in the back gets his side and us MAGA who fought for him and love him get betrayed.

That fucker Trump is really getting on my nerves.

He won't be re-elected if he escalates military intervention in Syria.

Here ya go boys

Thank you

Spread it

BahahahahahhhHHHAaaaa

all he wants is attention and all you're doing is giving it to him.

I wouldn't be so sure about that

Checked

Assad has been at war for 7 years or so, his power over his own military is questionable. As chemical weapons continue to be used or "leaked" his usefulness for enforcing a chemical weapons treaty is completely gone.

One might also note that even Russia is showing signs of distancing themselves from Assad, with the Kremlin tweeting "Russian support of the Assad government is not unconditional."

Because every time he or his military use chemical weapons he makes the USA and Russia look like fools. With that in mind, it might make complete sense to destroy every bit of the airbase that launched those chemical weapons.

Rick Wilson 1 - Sup Forums 0

top kek

Topkek. Thank you, m8

hahaha

No, the most that would happen is Trump recognizing his fanbase hates this intervention route he's taking, so he'll bullshit his way out by claiming it was a power move for negotiation purposes. Hopefully then that leads to us not meddling in foreign countries and we just flexed our muscles.

However, if he keeps this MUH CHILDREN campaign up, he's fucking done in 2020.

I love how Rick Wilson got to keep his e-fame by calling channers basement anime jerkoffs on national TV.

Great career, Rick!

I want to believe user. I really really want to believe user.

how many times is going to do that? Honestly he's already thrown up a bunch of red flags with the jew cabinet picks, nepotism, firing flynn, and all the other screw ups. now there are reports he's looking to get rid of bannon in favor of more kikes. You can't just spin your way out all this shit for the 100th time again. If bannon's out that'll be the last straw for me

I hope trump realizes that the base only supports him because of his platform.

Most people don't care who's in the WH or how they go about getting work done, all that matter to the voter is if what they were promised is done. Trump has been trying to fulfill his campaign promises. Even if their execution was terrible, people like knowing that an attempt is being made. Seeing the MSM and Congress get mad as fuck is a bonus.

Consider this airstrike crossing a line for Trump supporters. He may be able to talk his way out of it, but he won't be allowed to pull shit like this again afterwards. Non-intervention was a huge campaign promise and he broke it. People will not forgive him so easily.

You really letting Rick Wilson troll you?

Ummm.
No

No
>see

rekt

I like that attempts is being made too, but at this point I'm starting to wonder if he's going to keep making them or just give up and get in like with the status quo. Kicking Bannon out will tell me everything I need to know on that front.

We don't know shit. Wilson would act all smug like this no matter what was happening.

You 4D chess faggots are delusional. This was always an issue with Trump, he has no underlying beliefs or principals, and only acts on 'instincts'. As soon as he has the wrong person whispering in his ear, his entire platform changes. Banon is on the way out now; say hello to our new neocohen overlords!

address the content of the post instead of being an emotional faggot

>Implying Rick Wilson isn't just a left-wing troll
I kinda commend him for it at this point, hes pretty good. Still a fuckhead though.

>checked
>praysed
>shadilayed

Okay

Mattis was NEVER a non-interventionist like Trump. Mattis, before and after he was chosen, spoke about military actions against Iran and Syria. He is also irrationally hostile to Russia, just like the rest of the establishment. To think that Mattis is somehow in on this '9D chess' ruse is ridiculous.

Tillerson and Nikki Haley are both saying having Assad stay in power is off the table. Unless they are going rouge here, this is now Trump's plan.

Shill

Are you still not sure?