i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>BREAKING:US terrorist attack launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase, struck aircraft and runway. 6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23tcoHFaWmo
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39526653
military.com/daily-news/2017/02/28/mattis-gives-white-house-tentative-plan-rapid-defeat-isis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n3SI81m9w
youtube.com/watch?v=NacxQpOUf0g
fort-russ.com/2017/04/only-23-out-of-59-us-missiles-hit.html
strawpoll.me/12694127/
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsZyV9eVcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to America.

>muh 57D chess

1st for Assad!

hey assad! catch!

Reminder that "Syria" is rightful Israeli clay. There's no such thing as "Syrians", it's a made up people.

I'm so sorry bros
I just wanted the illegal immigrants gone, I didn't think that that Trump would flip on his "America First" foreign policy so quickly

Shills spotted & filtered

bump. does anyone have an infographic or screencap describing the evidence for the gas attack being done by the rebels?

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=23tcoHFaWmo

Also, Ru drone footage over Shayrat where?

nth for ciws

Reminder that there is no such thing as "rightful Israeli clay"

Split your damn country already

poor birb :(

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39526653

>The US conducted the strikes on a Syrian air base in the early hours of Friday following a suspected chemical attack on a rebel-held town.

>Shortly after, some Arab social media users started referring to the president as Abu Ivanka - Father of Ivanka, as a sign of respect and endearment.

>Others referred to him as Abu Ivanka al-Amreeki - Father of Ivanka the American, complete with a religious beard.

fpbp

No need to be sorry, it's not like there was a better option. It was worth a try.

This tbqh. Atleast he's still staying true with domestic policy. still waiting on those term limits though

what baout submarines torpeedos?

rushons did it!

Give him a break, it was an emergency.

Now I get the Syria General. Hello Russia atroturfing Sup Forums

t-th-this is his 4-D ch-chess r-right?
Things are gonna turn our great, r-right?

At least you have an excuse to just start murdering neocons and neolibs out in the open now.

RASHUNS IT IS!!!

fuck you stupid sausage

Breadly reminder.

agreed at least he baked something instead of just shitting on OP

Wait wait wait, so let me get this straight. Trump supporters are now screaming muh Russia boogeyman?

This is too much.

>Trumpdrones prove themselves to be exactly what they claim to be against
The jig is up kikes. You're losing ground here and all over the internet rapidly.

>>Shortly after, some Arab social media users started referring to the president as Abu Ivanka - Father of Ivanka, as a sign of respect and endearment.
>>Others referred to him as Abu Ivanka al-Amreeki - Father of Ivanka the American, complete with a religious beard.

Trump is a muslim with a fake birth certificate.

So guys, I was just thinking. Remember how there have been several gas attacks on civilians, and the western media blamed it on Assad everytime and then when it came out that the "moderates" did the attack the MSMS didn't report it?

Well, Maybe it's a good thing that Trump did his bogus attack because at least this time, when the gas attack is found out to be the "moderates" doing the MSM will report it as Trump being incompetent and attacking innocent Assad so the truth may, ironically, go mainstream

Hack the planet!

look you chuckle fucks that want death to america, learn to war

saudis and israelis tested trump to see if they could use gas on you

Trump responded in a perfect way

This is all part of the plan to kill ISIS

military.com/daily-news/2017/02/28/mattis-gives-white-house-tentative-plan-rapid-defeat-isis.html

Step 1 is to take out the Israel air force via Russian anti air weaponry

Step 2 engage American troops in a limited fashion in Syria to make it a big no no for Israel or Saudis to attack Syria going forward

Step 3 start really blowing the shit out of the Saudi Turk Israeli CIA Monster and bury them

ISIS and the respective countries that support them cant:

1. Use gas as they begin to lose the war
2. Use air support
3. Fight freely without triggering a full response from American troops
4. Hide behind civilian targets

Trump and Mattis do not like seeing innocents hurt and killed.

They will destroy ISIS and you will have your Syria back.

He has become the greatest hero al Qaeda has ever known.
I'm sure he is super happy, knowing how much he loved them for 9/11.

Poor bread :-(

You were suppose to be anti-war! You said you didn't want to police the world!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n3SI81m9w

When MSNBC reporters are talking about how beautiful and glorious the bombing was it reminds me so much of the start of the Iraq bombing campaign.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICANS

Post link

wanna see current results

REMINDER TO IGNORE LEFTYPOL AND SHAREBLUE SHILLS

>Gas attack was obviously a false flag
>Retaliation destroyed almost nothing
>Putin not escalating
>Russian narrative now BTFO
>Russian stepping up with more support to end faster
>One step back for ten steps forward
>A shit ton of other incentives

This kikes are scared with Trump's false flag 'retaliation'. Russia now stepping up it's game to end faster in Syria and bunch of sandniggers in the thread crying about 6 other sandniggers dead.

You're all emotionally charged feeble minded babies. Enjoy the JIDF gaslighting you into hating Trump - the fucking man who fought said kikes tooth and nail throughout the election

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

Don't cry when we start bombing your bases and kidnapping American soldiers here in Europe, bitch.

That was a fine axe put the thing at the back shouldn't be there. We buy and sell a lot of old axes here. Doubt it was a spike there at some point, or maybe that's the purpose

jesus get some thicker skin and a sense of humor you whiners, not a good look for /sg/

Macedonia-bro did a 2D sim and got the distance to be 16.5km at 45 degree angle. He also did one at 40/35 but it falls short.

Death to America

Alt-right are basically right wing sjw.

youtube.com/watch?v=NacxQpOUf0g

Doesn't surprise me at all.

>the russians
Trump supporters turned into Hillary supporters overnight.

Yes :(

Only 23 out of 59 US missiles hit target, damage is "laughable" - Syrian officer
fort-russ.com/2017/04/only-23-out-of-59-us-missiles-hit.html

This tbqh, Putin will be jerking off knowing he did nothing and achieved geopolitical long-term goals.

ding ding ding

you figured it out

>sjws and the only people who fundamentally disagree with sjws? two sides of the same coin, if you ask me

strawpoll.me/12694127/
It's still the exact same %

Can you stop being an autistic drone and spam this pasta every thread?

>here's an image, so you can call me a shill, shill

Russian mod on american strike, you can enable subs.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsZyV9eVcs

the jews have always done that, what are you doing different schlomo?

meant to post this but feedback appreciated !

>innocents
Genocide is the only cure to radical Islam.

Reminder that all posters like this are literal paid government shills.

الموت والمرض والفقر الدمار

Cons:
Now that neocon warhawks have gotten a little taste from Great Leader, they will want more. That they did get their pound of flesh means their pressure is effective. Give an inch, lose a leg.

Thanks m8

>Only 23 out of 59 US missiles hit target, damage is "laughable"

Well said pede, HAIL TRUMP!

Syria has been the region for thousands and thousands of years. only been brown for a few hundred.

Its a tomahawk you moron they traditionally have pipes built into them.

Why Konashenkov is back and Rudskoy is off?
Is Rudskoy some "easy time" spokseman?
Konashenkov has the bantz, I like the guy.

didn't read jamalel

MUH HORSESHOE THEORY

THREAD NUMBER 3 AND YET ANY OF THOSE POINTS ARE YET TO BE ADDRESSED

THANKS FOR (((TRYING))),

Super weird how the only people replying to it are shills just calling me a shill and not addressing it in anyway. You kikes must be pissed. You haven;t been this outkiked since 1933.

finally something is happening
ww3 when?

Flipbrah is right
If there's another "atrocity" Trump has to respond with force since that's how he chose to respond in this case

strikes against norks when?

Trump is smart, but maybe it was just the zillion millitary advisors shouting in this ears that got to him. Well, we have to wait it out and see.

>Well, Maybe it's a good thing that Trump did his bogus attack because at least this time, when the gas attack is found out to be the "moderates" doing the MSM will report it as Trump being incompetent and attacking innocent Assad so the truth may, ironically, go mainstream
>tfw it was a MSM trap to fuck with trump al along

They're both manchildren retards, prove me wrong.

fuck drumpf

DEEP IF YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE MAKE A SCRIPT THAT AUTOMATICALLY FILTERS ANYONE USING WORD "TRUMP"

here is the key to tell who is a shill and who isnt

Trump doesnt want your damn refugees

He has a vested interest in booting you all back into Syria and your respective chuckle fuck countries

Get the Israeli cock out of your mouth and realize these JIDF want our countries flooded with refugees so they can steal the land

This attack was the opposite of what they wanted and its why they are firing on all cylinders

General Mattis did an attack so incredibly surgical and well that he cut their legs out from them.

hes like one of those old gunfighters that you think missed but hit exactly what he was looking to

the Syrian soldiers that died to save even more lifes from the israelis should receive full honors

>Trump supporters turned into Hillary supporters overnight.
I'm fairly sure most of the rabid cultists praising Trump for this action are Hillshills.
They talk and act like them too much.
Its a massive crack in his populist support, and they will exploit it as hard as they can, make the "core" seem like they are cult level devoted to drive out the moderates who are actually worried that he has done something against what he campaigned on.
In the end, trying to appease his political enemies will have destroyed any popular mandate he may have had.

has /sg/ ever considered not gassing civilians as a way to avoid this unfortunate scenario?

Is there even one picture of a recognizable chemical weapons dispenser from Idlib?

Sorry forgot pic too.

>d-don't worry goys this is just 76 dimensional backward blindfolded parcheesi!

You can do with the normal setting of Sup Forums, I mostly use it to filter c*ckposters.

Nope. Just literally BEGGING this to be actually addressed and not deflected by shills.

>Cons:
Now that neocon warhawks have gotten a little taste from Great Leader, they will want more. That they did get their pound of flesh means their pressure is effective. Give an inch, lose a leg.

Posted in the last thread this hypothetical drivel. Same response as well: Seeing an obviousness that isn't there is a sign of wishful thinking or stupidity. I'm guessing since you're a leftypol shitter it's both.

you can't make this shit up...
i don't know what the narrative here is supposed to be but i am sure that guy is not following his script--

Oh, thanks!

>Flip on America First
See, it all depends on the individual's view of foreign policy.
While I don't fully support the strike on Syria, I do see some other benefits from it.

For starters, this strike flexes some muscle. Kind of shows the third world that trump isn't fucking around.

This can have an effect on Best Korea, maybe they will think twice about stupid shit.

Shows Trump clearly isn't in bed with Putin, who didn't want any US involvement in Syria.

It's too early to tell if this was a good or bad idea.

Right, it sets a precedent, the message pentagon-mossad picks up is 'falseflags works in forcing Trump to deal with us'
Worked for Obama

>following through on sanctions on chemical weapon use
>same as regime change
KYS. its amazing how many of you dipshits drink up the ruskie koolaid

Fuck off you stupid nigger even the UN says it was the rebels.