Show some fucking respect, will you? These are Europeans being killed, it isn't "lememe" funny or "JUST" - sweden...

Show some fucking respect, will you? These are Europeans being killed, it isn't "lememe" funny or "JUST" - sweden. Yes their immigration policiy is...quesionable, and Sup Forums disagree with it, but that does not mean we should be laughing or cheering for innocent people being killed.

Stand in solidarity with Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stockholm
>humans

truth is, the people that were killed were most likely leftists so why should I be mad?

No.

I stand in solidarity with the normal Swedish people, not the ideologically possessed Swedish government or leftists. And I will indeed make fun of those who continue to channel doom upon themselves simply so they can say that they're "not racist."

The ends justify the means. Sweden must fall.

well obviously you dont give a shit since you're a racist, redneck, right wing american.

But i'm mad, and saddend, that my brethren whom i share a common culture and history with, is slain on the middle of the street.

We live in an open democracy, leftist have their opnions and we have ours. They don't deserve to die because of it. They're also wives, husbands, friends, children. Just normal folks.

Most people does not wake up everyday thinking about "muh struggle of the west" they're just normal people living life.

They don't deserve to die, no matter what they believe.

Skit i honom. Han är amerikan och vet inte hur det är att ha ett brodersfolk. Han är förmodligen från landet också, så han är inavlad som fan och förstår inte vad sympati är.

This.

Swedes are subhuman cucks they must suffer.

Most are happy not because swedes died.
The are happy like you would be happy that your alcoholic cousin hurt himself and now has to question his behavior.
Sweden is just like the alcoholic or druggy friend who keeps saying now it's all fine, I can handle it, etc. but you want them to wake the fuck up.
"So are you going to continue to ignore the problem or smarten up and force assimilation or expulsion"

>import massive numbers of third world muslim savages
>act surprised when savages act like savages

Here in the U.S. we have a saying: "If you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas." I have zero sympathy for the swedes and hope the death toll rises, let the bodies hit the floor!

>nu-male norge cuck standing with Sweden
Did you forget about the decades of Swedish tyranny? 1905 was important. Don't forget it. You should be pouring a celebratory drink and having a hearty chuckle every time Swedish "progressivism" bites them on the ass.

If you truly believe we treated Norway bad you don't know history. We are not Denmark.

>These are Europeans being killed

AND NOTHING OF VALUE LOST!

EXPENDABLE YUROTRASH GARBAGE

AAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHA

>Swedes
>Humans

Haha nice meme, when does the terrorist get his free white woman?

>These are Europeans being killed

I have never felt that bad for suicide victims.

Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your picture on the news today?

A friendly, humanitarian slave master is still a slave master.

What? Norway were never our slaves. Unlike when Denmark ruled over them we coexisted. Just like with Finland.

K E L L Y
E
L
L
Y

Fuck off norshit

If you are talking about the country Sweden, they have been acting like a psychopathic monster for decades.

If you are talking about those killed, well, only 20% of Swedes vote SD, and much fewer in Stockholm, so they were most likely guilty of organizing terrorism as well.

>Be terrorist organizer
>Get killed by terrorism

KEK

Use a proxy next time you post, moron. You bring shame to the Norwegian flag.

I feel happy today and so should any sane person as well. This incident is a small step towards red pilling the masses. We should welcome attacks like these, and hope for more to come.

This is indeed a glorious day, and leftist or moslims was most certainly killed in today's attack.

You need to go back

if you invite bad people into your own house, it's not an ideological struggle; you should expect some shit to follow

If I stand in solidarity with Sweden and they bump into me will I get Muslim jizz on my clothes?

LEARN TO SWIM THE BIG ONE WILL HIT LA SOON!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Do you know where you are, motherfucker?

Says the faggot who cheers for muslium deaths.

Nope

bitch

Those people did not die because of a differing opinion. if it really is terrorism then they died as a means of speech about the power of a false idol.

STFU AND GET TRUCK'D

I hope you are joking, faggot.

Democracy isn't about just opinions, it's about actions. People are not sitting in glass jars having debates isolated from the world.

When their ACTION is to spread terrorism in Sweden,

then it is very ironic that someone else takes an ACTION to kill those spreading terrorism in Sweden.

Actions have consequences. Those killed took action through the ballot box.

This is the best comparison i've ever read.

FUCK SWEDES
they deserve everything they get.

Sweden can get fucked.

At least they'll stop being smug cunts yammering about how their "only terrorist attack" killed only the attacker a few years back.

In fact, they deserve 50 more of these.

Fitte

The only REAL victim of the terrorist attack.

>Stand in solidarity with Sweden by being a fucking cuck and concern trolling when people condemn the scum who've created this situation.
Fucking end yourself.

Stfu u dumb retard
these people deserved it, in fact, all swedes deserve it

RELIGION OF PEACE, #YESTOSHARIALAW #NOTALLEXTREMISTS

Stockholm is honestly the worst city of all time. FUCK Sweden. Fuck you, Swedes.

SD voters are innocent. We should care about how many innocent victims are killed.

Since innocent people died, I'm sure that Trump- in his wisdom and compassion- will be lobbing cruise missiles at the evildoers soon. 'Murcia will not let this slaughter go unpunished!

You're wrong. Leftists DO deserve to die because of their opinions.

Australian with a proxy detected.

>We live in an open democracy, leftist have their opnions and we have ours. They don't deserve to die because of it.

thats where you wrong my friend

dont ever tell us to show respect op.

Making fun of horrible situations helps people accept those situations. It's not because it's just 'haha so funny xDD'

They did it to themselves. I feel bad about it, but it had to happen sooner or later.

>Stand in solidarity with Sweden.
I am, but you cannot save those who don't want to be saved.
Sweden has been a leftist hellhole during decades, now everyone there is paying the price.
Wake up Sweden and clean your country.

no.
there's a 98% chance that people who died were getting their just desserts.
fuck swedes to hell.

>but that does not mean we should be laughing or cheering for innocent people being killed.
>Stand in solidarity with Sweden.

You came to the wrong place man.
Sweden is responsible for this shit happening to them. Terrorism happens because it is not stopped at it's cause. Heaven forbid we insult people, fuck the people who have died! A MINORITY PEOPLES FEELINGS COULD BE HURT.

Fuck Sweden.

Sorry OP

Can't respect a country that doesn't respect itself.

Seriously, the bullying against Scandinavian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Swedes are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Swedish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Greeks or Italians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Burgers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful.

Would you call a Swedish man a "cuck" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Swedish man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behaviour.

I actually agree with you user. Rather then hating Sweden for idiotic policies we should be defending them. And helping them to go more right.

The feaths are a direct result of their immmigration policy. We dont want whites killed, we cheer because its one step closer to waking people up to the thruth

Fuck off you, bitch!
Sweden deserved this, and they deserve more. They vote for it an they welcome it. This is what they want. If they cant handle the heat....

Nice pasta

Sorry bro, these chucks deserve everything that happens. How many incidents til these ppl wake up? Feminism kills.

I have no respect for people who kill themself. Sweden did that, they don't deserve to live if they let a government like that stay in power.

this

Fuck off you fucking cuck

your forgetting where you are, people on Sup Forums have unbeleivable levels of cringe.

Yes everyone acts unbearable here, but the second they walk away from the computer screen you know they dont joke about it in public. And if they are actually cringy enough to, they dont have any friends.

in you face sweden
IN YOUR FACE

GET FUCKED

SWOOOOSH
SWWWOOOOOOOOOOOSH
SWOOSH

>racist, redneck, right wing american.

You act like that's a bad thing

If there is a retard who continuously tries to open the animal pen full of hungry grizzly bears and when I warn him that that is maybe not the best idea he screams at me that I am just ignorant hater, then I don't give a shit anymore.
I just take a pic of his mauled body and show it to others as cautionary tale.

>being this much of a faggot.
Please stop posting anytime newfag.

Here's a picture of the perpetrator if you want to congratulate him in person, you fucking sociopaths.

It's sad not funny. Will they learn?
If not, don't expect sympathy.

Stop embarrassing our flag. The Swedes did this to themselves. Yes, they are our brothers, but sometimes your brother is wrong and deserves a fucking slap.

>Show some fucking respect
For a country that gleefully spread it's ass cheeks and had it's culture and people raped by subhumans from 1400 years of inbreeding to show the world how progressive it was? No Norway, I won't and neither should you, because if you stand with them you will fall with them.

Nah, based people in yellow.

J U S T

Maybe some people didn't deserve it, but they have no one to blame but their government for letting them into their house. Not me or that USbro you replied to. Especially not for laughing at the policies they, as a people, put up with.

The perpetrators were the people who brought him to the country knowing this would happen.

NO i am happy cause this has to wake up the swedish people

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

*slaps you*

You are not our brother, you are a swine and when we needed you the most you betrayed us.

t. Breivik

Sweden
Yes

absolutely disgusting it's like they've been trained to screech louder as their countrymen get run down. more like #SwedenBendsOver.
At least Australian boys fight niggers in the streets.

Dont show Sweden any respect please. Its actually better if you try to to ridicule us, thats helpful in a more constructive way belive it or not.

Breivik must seem like a very bad man to you

In the real world, there is something called causality. A majority of Swedes chose to bring people from areas of the world where inflicting violence on others is extremely common. They chose to bring people supporting Islam, a violent mythology like a worse form of religious Nazism. They moved a very large number of such people to Sweden, and permitted others to stay. It was an active choice of them.

Now the Swedes got killed by the bombs they planted themselves.

The left voted them into their country, and normal people are suffering for it.
Don't pretend for even a second that we must maintain moral ambivalence to the left. They have forsaken that right, and let judgement be God's when we're done with them.

Pol is truly the place where the mankind's rubbish reunites. You all make me sick, thank god no one of you will ever matter, bunch of medieval assholes

Sorry for killing Karl XII, the last male Swede. Now go prep the bull!

would you also agree that we also masturbate to hentai? :^)

they dug their own graves (like the rest of western-europe btw), let them rot in it

Yeah and since that was Stockholm, you would have to look for a SD voter harder than SS officer for a cellar jew.

they had it coming. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

sauce?

Please, Hans, when?

Why are you so butthurt man?

Ultimately we aren't a target of ISIS.

But after ISIS started getting BTFO they announced a call to all muslims to just kill as many as possible. This guy obviously answered it.

>stockholm
>humans

You are pretty much spot on. Stockholm has subjected the rest of Sweden with their out of touch ideas. It has been them who has pushed immigration on the rest of the country, something we never asked for. The inner city of Stockholm all voted far left, and when offered the responsibility to house immigrants they take that opportunity way less frequent than "rural Sweden". They represent trashyness and now they get what they deserve. I'm not mad at all myself, because I knew it was gonna happen anyway and it has already happened in Europe so its not much difference at this point desu.

Fuck no, Stockholm in particular needs to pay.
Good riddance.

kill yourself edgy faggot

> their immigration policiy is...quesionable,

Understatement of the century

I'm a Swede and not even I stand up in solidarity with the Swedes. Fuck all of these brainwashed morons, I'm moving to Norrland, getting a hunting rifle license and stay the fuck away from everyone and if a mudslime approaches my house I'll just fucking kill him and no one will even know.

fuck that guy. If I had a machete and was in the same room as he wrote that I would convert to Islam and chop his head off.

Also fuck fjollträsket, everyone in Stockholm is a left winger and they are responsible for our decadance.