Syria Bombing Was Justified

>Syria is warned several times to not use chemical weapons
>Uses chemical weapons under Obama admin without repricussions
>Uses under Trump admin
>Trump enforces chemical weapon ban

Why is this so hard to understand? If you don't support Trump's action you are either retarded, trolling, or shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
youtube.com/watch?v=uoduXxVnmFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf Trump is a neocon now.

Innocent until proven guilty you numbskull
PROVE it was Assad

The UN confirmed that the chemical weapon attacks under the Obama administration were a false flag by the rebels.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

Fake news

>NO WALL
>NO PIZZAGATE
>NO GLOBALISTOMAHIA
>NO WHITR RISING

>voted for a non-interventionalist
>he intervenes
Who cares how many Syrian babies died?

You are fake news

It's real tho

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

Yes, I'm sure the BBC and the UN are desperate to cover for their great friend Assad. Fucking moron.

There will be no response. This move accomplishes so many things.

>Putin/Trump narrative BTFO
>Let's the rest of the world know there is no longer a pussy in the White House
>North Korea won't be testing long range missiles
>Iran won't be buzzing our ships and capturing our sailors
>Exposes the war loving Neocons
>Further exposes the incompetence of Obama
>Further exposes the fear mongering media as being frauds

Tricked by Soros and McCain, killed 4 children from this attack. Fuck you.

Fuck off leaf

indians are fake jews

trump is new cuck

Russia was warned multiple times to get out of the Ukraine

Are you in favour of launching a few cruise missiles at their Black Sea coast so they get the message?

you forgot WWIII

>UN confirmed
>it's actually just one person in the UN saying it's possible

all of them, according to Syrian observatory for human rights

Your country sounds like a town in World of Warcraft

I remember that pic.

>Trump admin washes hands of Assad and Syria, says future is in the hands of the Syrian people
>'Assad' just so happens to use chemical weapons which would get international attention and bring America back into conflict

This was either the rebels (and considering a few months ago ISIS was found using chemical weapons in a middle eastern country is most likely), a rogue military/governmental faction in Syria that wants Assad out or it was a false flag by Turkey who is oddly loud and getting a lot of coverage for some reason and immediately demanded Assads entire government step down from power.

The only people who benefit from these new tensions are ISIS or Turkey and quite honestly it feel like Syria, Russia and America are just going through the motions here

>US bombs an almost completely deserted airfield ensuring minimal casualties and notifies Russia ahead of time
>Russia responds with warnings but no hard action

This whole response feels very...by the books, almost like three countries going through steps together.

I just looked in to it

>What the media are making it sound like
Trump bombed Assad, sparking WW3
>What actually happened
US generals suggested the US bomb an insignificant building and petrol reserve close to the date of the attack to send a message to Assad and the rebels

Feckless pussies jumping ship when Trump has done nothing but infuriate neocons and libshits. Now that he has a larger audience he can get more shit done. Sorry faggots but if you don't understand that Trump was not literally Hitler, you're in the wrong place.

It's too convenient. Assad was winning without gas, why would he use it on civilians (no strategic gain whatsoever) and risk an intervention?

No babies were harmed during the making of this false flag.

prove that trump did it. Sure he said he did it, but is that really proof? I want a full recording of trump issuing the order, and then subsequent written documentation.

How do we know that the misses we saw being fired actually ended up at the air-force base? Unless I am able to personally follow each missile from the ship to the air-force base and verify its impact I think this is probably a hoax.

no evidence Assad used chemical weapons, everyone seems to be overlooking the fact not 2 weeks ago a US airstrike in Iraq killed 200 innocent civilians. hypocrisy much? it's okay for the US to bomb people and cause mass civilian casualties but if anyone else does it, they're the bad guys.. and still don't forget, no evidence that Assad was responsible.

NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA

he never ran a non-interventionist platform, destroying ISIS was a big campaign promise
he did say no regime change, and this doesn't look good for that

>>Uses chemical weapons under Obama admin without repricussions
proofs
this is a lie that keeps getting repeated
stop trying to memoryhole reality you hook nosed kike

nice flag

you seem to think that assad has 100% control of his country mired in a years-long civil war.

Exactly, Burgers are the real Jews

>Uses chemical weapons
false

Syria bombed rebel' chemical weapons.
Somehow it's Assad fault..

>Why is this so hard to understand?

Hmm, I dunno. I bet it has something to do with the complete and utter lack of sources you provided to buttress your argument. It's almost as if you have no any idea what you're talking about, and are just repeating things other people told you.

Only a soft little pussy who's been brainwashed by the MSM believes this. There will be no response. Russia doesn't want WW3 and neither does Syria.

Assad is not a saint, but he is not dumb either.

Tell me what kind of retard would use chemical weapons on CIVILIAN POPULATION. What would he win with that?

>Oh, I am winning
>I don't like this, lets fuck everything up bombing children with chemical weapons

Is there someone stupid enough to believe this?

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president

>Looks at camera

Women will disappoint you every time

True. Taking action was necessary. The only surprise is how hard shills are still trying to shill.

>he never ran a non-interventionist platform
no, he just sent a million tweets out during the initial Syria engagement that it was completely wrong and then accused Hillary of trying to start WW3 by attacking Assad

There's no need to provide proof to you Ivan. It's only you, siria and iran that say there is no proof. The world has decided Assad is guilty, and russia can't do shit.

>Assad literally BTFOing rebels at every step, war is practically over
>Rebels are basically gone unless they can get a foreign country to intervene.
>"Aid workers" have terrorist affiliations and are seen using very little protective gear (not even full hazmat suits, just a gas mask and gloves. Keep in mind that a single droplet of Sarin gas on your skin can be harmful or even fatal)
>Only evidence for Assad perpetrating the attacks is circumstantial or based off testimony from rebels.
>Turkey has been smuggling chemical weapons for rebels in the past.
>Previous gas attacks were also confirmed to be false-flags

But lets jump to an emotional decision without a shred of evidence. Assad has no motive for risking foreign intervention to kill a dozen rebels, while the rebels desperately need to get a major military power to back them up.

This is just another false-flag, shaping up to be the Iraq wear all over again.

But attacking Syria, weakening or toppling Assad and his military heavily emboldens ISIS...

I don't even understand what the fuck Trump is doing in Syria? Russia at least has an invite from Syrian government, but nobody called for American interference. I guess this is the first time when country got bombed because of a president of a different country watched some pathetic videos from civil war.

Trump hasn't even finished putting the tip in yet.
Just wait until he goes NUTS DEEP.

>another puppet for beating

HI IZ SAVYOR WAYT RACE!

We've been in Syria before Trump was even in office why the fuck are you surprised about US presence in a war torn place in the Middle East?

>Assad didn't fire the chemical weapons
Why is this so hard to understand?

>burning whole middle east to flames
>still thinking you can decide what's wrong or right

Why should we give a fuck what they do to their own people? Why should anyone care what shit is going on in Syria, the rebels shouldn't have supported and operated alongside ISIS. The rebels deserved the nerve gas and we should join Assad and Putin. Too bad the liberals not accepting the fact they lost will now cause tons more sand niggers to die.

Ayyy

See

>old/pol/ just wanted to watch the world burn
>nu/pol/ (reddit) actually cares
I want reddit to go and stay go.

it could be that he's hoping to false flag the attack and blame it on the rebels
it could be that he doesn't want peace talks yet and hopes the confusion around this means the ceasefire completely breaks down and his forces can quickly expand
it could be that he wants to provoke a US intervention to bolster support of his own regime (nothing makes you look better than being the victim of American imperialism after all)
it could be that he wants to increase US interest in the area so Russia thinks the US might directly intervene so they commit more forces in support of him

it's always speculation, but there's a lot of possibilities out there

>UN found that it was the rebels who used chemical weapons last time, not the Syrian government
>Suddenly the Syrian government is to blame when it happens again
>It was the Syrian government because ERDOGAN says so

It was rebels
youtube.com/watch?v=uoduXxVnmFg

>totally fractures his base

>Being drafted for the kikes
>Watching the world burn

They're orchestrating this.

get the jewish cock out of your mouth faggot

Alex Jones is pimping the narrative that there was some agreement that Assad would get bombed if he used these types of weapons again.

Any evidence of this?

If true, its more understandable that he was being TESTED by Assad et al....

But, I havent seen evidence of such an agreement? Anyone?

About teh false flag narrative, there is a issue with that being a "pass" for Assad. Because, Assad is in charge of that territory, false flags and all. He is in charge of stopping all acts like that....no matter who does it...it's his SOVEREIGN territory. So

Ultimately Assad is responsible.

>Entire world = Assad did it, it's his fault
>Russia, Siria, Iran and North Korea = Assad is innocent, he dindu nothin.
>Apparently """"americans who clearly are not russians using VPN""" are siding with those 4 countries, and are repeating word for word exactly what those countries are saying

Can you be any more of a shill? You are doing a terrible job of hiding the fact that you are a shill. Careful, Putin won't be happy with your performance. You would not want to accidentally run into a bunch of stray bullets, do you.

You were "fighting against terrorists" now you officially support ISIS and rebels. Congratz.

Dear newfag, don't spam shit on pol unless you're redpilled, you're obviously not otherwise you wouldn't spew such globalist nonsense. Stop listening to cable news, do your research, go learn why this all started in the first place.

Tip: They want Assad dead and put a globalist puppet in charge, they will say and report anything to delegitimize him and if it doesn't work they will hunt him. They're currently moving to the hunting stage.

>Uses chemical weapons
true

I support A) Profit from war by selling arms to both sides and B) minding our own fucking business and let the UN take the blame when shit goes south.
Trump is the retarded one. "Ending terrorism"?? Is that dumb kike wannabe so riddled with dementia that he doesn't know you can't end a thought construct? Do us all a favor and get deep into migtow so women won't fuck you and spread your stupidity to the next generation.

Only if it becomes a war against Syria which it wont. Tillerson laid it out yesterday. This is nothing more than a message. The plan of attack now is to destroy ISIS in Syria.

>being this retarded

sounds like sharia law to me :^)

>WHICH ARE YOU

If you support him you're a Reddit JIDF kike loving neoconservative shill

If you don't support him you're a Russian Shareblue Kremlin leftist bot

How did a country who gave up its chemical weapons use chemical weapons against its citizen?

Where's the video footage of the 23 missiles hitting the airfield?

then prove Assad did order this attack or stfu

>UN found that it was the rebels who used chemical weapons last time, not the Syrian government
I keep hearing this but I still haven't seen any proofs

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers

don't be discouraged this wave of shills will go the way of all the others

Made more. Jesus fuck think.

How did he infuriate neocons? He did exactly what they wanted, and proved that he was full of shit when he campaigned a policy of non-intervention. Trump is Israel's bitch; fuck him and fuck you morons who make excuses for his reckless actions

All those options are theoretically possible, but highly unlikely as far as we know. If there are not "hidden factors", then the options are two:

>Assad is a literal retard or genuinely insane
>The attack is a false flag

>Ultimately Assad is responsible.

for?

I don't think Assad did it, but I mean it's not like they couldn't have kept some. Syria is a big country, for me.

that's right, anyone who doesn't want iraq 2.0 is just a shill :^)

including trump himself :^)

DESIGNATED

I thought the UN confirmed Assad had no chemical weapons lol? And another chemical attack today; seems like Assad really wants the world-police neocon-driven US to bomb Syria come more.

OR it was just as anyone who can put two and two together would believe in that it was a rebel stockpile, which they have plenty of, and this was said by the Russians since the first day.

You dont get to stay in power when you target civilians, no matter who you are. Get fucked hippy. America has balls again

you wish

I hope you're right but there is already major division in his base atm. Tillerson also mentioned an international alliance to remove Assad which is pure neocon talk.

There's proof in this fucking thread you newfag. See

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

>tfw too poor to afford a proxy
Smh

BREAKING NEWS: Russian warship has entered the eastern Mediterranean and is heading toward the area where 2 U.S. Navy destroyers launched missiles at Syria, Fox News has learned. The final destination is unclear.

BREAKING NEWS: Russian warship has entered the eastern Mediterranean and is heading toward the area where 2 U.S. Navy destroyers launched missiles at Syria, Fox News has learned. The final destination is unclear.

The only reason he did this was to make an example out of them.

Trump proved he is not a weakling like Obama was.

>2013
>NATO "investigators" literally (like actual literally) caught just picking random people who agree with their narrative and claiming they found expert testimony proving Assad launched the chemical attacks, declare investigation over.
>Meanwhile an independent Journalist receives whistleblower report from Turkish parlimentarians which demonstrate that the Turks literally worked with ISIS to set up false flag chemical attack. Report gets mostly buried in all the NATO "MUH EXPERT" horse shit.

They're less than Jews: they're the puppets of Jews.

He's just raising the ambient temperature of the area not sending boots on the ground

Are you fucking stupid?

Donald Trump was against invading Syria when the Obama Administration was given the choice.