In 40 minutes the Republicans will destroy 200 years of tradition to elect an illegal, unqualified, plagiarist, sexist...

In 40 minutes the Republicans will destroy 200 years of tradition to elect an illegal, unqualified, plagiarist, sexist, racist judge for the Supreme Court.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTWEPB7tpkQ
dailywire.com/news/15194/moron-alert-sally-kohn-claims-democrats-never-used-elliott-hamilton
washingtonpost.com/politics/senate-poised-to-limit-filibusters-in-party-line-vote-that-would-alter-centuries-of-precedent/2013/11/21/d065cfe8-52b6-11e3-9fe0-fd2ca728e67c_story.html?utm_term=.6093ad1f9127#comments
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/03/6-questions-answered-about-nuclear-option-filibust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

What's this 200yro tradition?

200 years.. gone... just like that...

Hundreds of years of tradition... obliterated in one day...

The nuclear option is the best move this Congress has made so far. No more playing nice with you faggot Dems. This is the taste of our republican cock in your mouths and you will learn to like it or spend all your time gagging. Fuck you hypocrites.

The left literally created the nuclear option...

It's the progressive thing to do

Remember when marriage was between a man and a women how problematic was that thousand year old tradition

UM NO, REPUBLICANS DID

Incest

But wait, I thought tradition was bad? I thought that the American government was founded by racist, sexist white males, why should we care what rules they made?

Cry me a river

You have inspired me to say, "the traditional option was put in place to prevent anti-slavery/anti-Jim Crow Judges from being appointed so therefore democrats wants to protect a tradition that hurt black people on purpose"

Fuck off... liberals stand for traditional values...

That's a 200,000 year old tradition.

Since when did liberals care about traditions?

Lol Liberals digged and digged to find reasons to hate Gorsuch and still have no good reasons to block him. Just shows how this a complete party issue

Why is it so easy for Democrats to throw away 200 years of the glorious tradition of the 2nd amendment then?

Wow. Unprecedented. At least the Democrats honor tradition.

200 years............................................ gone........................

hahahaha people can not be this stupid.
its impossible

Are you fucking retarded? Harry Reid and the Dems did back in 2013. The media loved it.

>We will SOOO vote you out

Like OMG, what will like, trump do? Can't even

>racist judge

who cares? niggers are subhumans

well regulated militia and so on

fuck off.......................

We need a traditional man in there cry more bitch

Sounds good. I hope you're not wrong.

I know.
First Trump tomahawks some mudslimes.
Now the Senate GOP finally grow some fucking balls and stand up to the democrats.
We might finally, actually begin to MAGA.

3 Demoncrats are voting for Gorsuch today as well. Those 3 voted FOR nuclear option

Kike democrats are going down. Fuck them.

drumpf btfo

Where were these cunts when democrats changed the rules on filibusters?

Get in here guys.....watch Republicans destroy 300 years of tradition in 20 minutes......

I fully agree, OP.

They should just do away with restrictions that impede 100+ years of tradition, then I can finally buy my guns without having the fucking feds know about it. It's my right.

Nice retort..

>What's this 200yro tradition?

American education at its finest.

> he doesn't know that the Democrats did the same thing for federal judge appointments so they could stack the upper courts with lefties.

Just wait until one of the other liberal fuck judges goes the way of the dodo and Trump plops down a hard right uber conservative justice thats in his 40's. The liberal shill tears will taste like 100 year old wine....mmmmmmmm

Complete idiot.

dailywire.com/news/15194/moron-alert-sally-kohn-claims-democrats-never-used-elliott-hamilton

Reap the tempest, motherfuckers.

MAGA

I don't get all this 200 year shit. Are people being ironic? Who's feeding them this crap?

no fuck off.... 200 years..... gone....

FUCKING GREAT.

racist sexist brexist fexist pegsist pegasusist golfist plagist regist quafist brofist mofist bigotist rapist racist

>1948

>200 years

He did give up his salary recently to the parks.

Good, maybe now the mudslime ban will finally be upheld

1991 was 200 years ago?

our founding fathers would be ashamed............. 2000 years gone.............

Oh vey never forget the 600 years tradition

Jesus christ you fucktards. The 60 vote rule was concoted by democrats during GWB's administration. It's not 200 years of tradition. Many such cases of simple majority for supreme court nominees. As usual liberals are fucking making shit up.

okay, you HAVE to be memeing right now

>they literally don't know harry Reid did the same thing 4 years ago

>they literally don't know that the 60 vote rule has only been around since 2003

Wew lad
E
W
L
A
D

do people even know what the 200 years tradition is? seems like everyone is parroting just to make Trump look worse than he already is

wtf i hate civil rights now

>assad btfo
>sweden btfo
>democrats btfo
What did I do to deserve so many happenings?

20,000 years.............. no more.....

>2003 is 200 years ago
Time flies

I'm clearly out of the loop.

When did Obama become a SC nominee?

Since when do the Democrats give a shit about tradition? This is just the left being butthurt because they lost.

The democrats are actually the ones who destroyed the 200 year tradition.

washingtonpost.com/politics/senate-poised-to-limit-filibusters-in-party-line-vote-that-would-alter-centuries-of-precedent/2013/11/21/d065cfe8-52b6-11e3-9fe0-fd2ca728e67c_story.html?utm_term=.6093ad1f9127#comments

Reminder that Republicans did not filibuster Obama's first two Supreme Court nominations and the Senate's refusal to give Garland a hearing was OK with Joe Biden

>Dems open up nuclear option for lower judges
>Republicans bitch endlessly
>Trump wins, laugh at the Democrats' hubris that they'd be in power forever
>Republicans use the tool given to them

>Republicans open up nuclear option for Supreme Court
>Democrats bitch endlessly
and one of two options. Either Trump and the Republicans stay in power forever, or the Democrats are back in the White House soon and are using the tool given to them.

Basically what I'm saying is thanks for letting President Kanye get his Supreme Court pick onto the bench with 51 votes in 2021

no.................fuck off...................i dont type like a brain damaged................idiot with a persecution complex................your the shill.....................200 years of tradition..............ugh...................i cant even.................ugh.................just....................ugh UGH ugh.........................................................................................

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

The 60 vote rule gave us Justice Roberts. What a mistake he turned out to be. I hope the GOP gets to put a couple more Judges in with just 51 votes. reaching for 60 means we have to appease some real liberal fuckfaces and that fucks us longterm.

>tfw 2003 was 2000 years ago

10 minutes....until 200,000 years of tradition is destroyed forever...........

Yes, fuck you, the dems did it in 2013.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/03/6-questions-answered-about-nuclear-option-filibust/

> What happened on Nov. 21, 2013?

> In 2013, Democrats, led by then-Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada, finally gave in to frustration over the refusal by the chamber’s Republican minority to approve President Barack Obama’s appointees, notably appeals-court judges. With the support of 52 Democrats, Reid succeeded in deploying the nuclear option, easing passage of several of Obama’s executive-branch and judicial nominees.

> In 2013, Democrats, led by then-Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada... With the support of 52 Democrats, Reid succeeded in deploying the nuclear option...

Deal with the truth motherfucker. You weren't lamenting "MUH 200 YEARS" back then, you shouldn't lament it now bitch.

Self-defense isn't tradition

yeah, why should compromise and bipartisanship be a thing? The majority should be able to do whatever the fuck they want and fuck the other 49% of the country

Yeah I can't believe they are violating the 200 year tradition that didn't exist until 14 years ago.

>tfw 1991 was 200 years ago

God this is such bullshit. The democrats did the same thing during teh obama admin. Get fucked commie

It's a creator-endowed right that is guaranteed by the constitution.

>that among these rights are life, liberty and the pursuit of half penis

no....................................

Does literally anyone actually have a problem like OP is pretending to bait as? It seems like even the msm has nothing to spam against this guy. Only thing it seems like is that dems are mad they didn't get their pick when Obama was a lame duck.

2 gorillian years lost

W
E LAD
W

That's the precedent Democrats set a few years ago when they thought they would be the majority forever. No reason Republicans shouldn't take full advantage of that while they can because Democrats sure did.

Dude, 2009 years of extradition dude

So the liberals are making shit up again, wow what a surprise.

GET IN HERE

51 VOTES AND GORSUCH GETS IN

MY 8 YEAR OLD WAS ASKING ABOUT WHAT THIS MEANS TO 200 YEARS OF TRADITION

also

>liberals worrying about tradition
HAHAHA

Go fuck yourself. That is all.

> No u

You're new here. Let me tell you how Sup Forums works. Make sure to type "sage" without quotes in the options box every time you post. It helps get your message the most visibility possible. Soon you'll be the top poster with many upvotes and retweets

It's a mockery thread reddit. Liberals seem to think Republicans changed a 200 year Senate rule when the reality is that the 60 vote clause is only 15 years old and was created by Democrats.

I understand "muh tradition" but I was referring more to the sjw buzzwords. This guy seems squeaky clean.

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt.

sage

200 years............... gone.........illegal judge...........

As long as it pisses dems off I'm cool with it.

Exactly. It's as natural as breathing and shitting.

might wanna look a little more closely at drake's background, burger