Dead Muzzies

Name one thing that's bad with an increasing number of dead mudslimes.

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3VX91IyFG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Letting the relatives/descendants of said dead mudslimes into Europe.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Which is gonna provoke Europe some more, which is going to lead to the extermination of the Middle East, as deserved.

>Name one thing that's bad with an increasing number of dead mudslimes.

That cost us something like $100 million dollars, and we hit the wrong ones.

Nice copypasta you absolute fucking leaf retard

I hope you get the most vicious ass-cancer mother nature can spawn

I hope it gets so vicious that you can see it from the other side of the street

I hope your kids go around your house slapping your ass-cancer with sticks yelling: "That's what you get for being a fucking shitposting leaf, you fucking nothing!"

Were you conceived with a weak sperm? Did your dad jerk it and your mom sat on it in the last second?

Did I go too far? Somehow I think I didn't

>Name one thing that's bad with an increasing number of dead mudslimes.

They're not jews.

>A

Pfft you don't know how the Muriflap economy works

In order to be able to continue printing money out of fucking no value at all, America has to have such a military budget and they have to keep spending this much.

America never lost a dime by using weapons.

you're a fucking retardard, times like these i feel embarrased to share the same soil as you.. fucking want to move to the USA

Off by 1

They're fucking worse than jews

In the end if there was whites and jews left, we'd come to an agreement because we're rational beings

Muslims are like rabid, mindcontrolled dogs with no ability to reason

Eh, you're blaming a citizenry that didn't directly have anything to do with any of those decisions.
This is all deep-state bullshit that no westerner even knew about until forty years after the fact when the CIA finally released previously hidden reports to the populace.
We never asked for those things you fucking shit skin. I wouldn't expect you to take responsibility for your shitty ideology since none of you have ever done it in the past.

>They're fucking worse than jews
is that you the_donald? you new here?

>want to move to US

How's that better than Canada? Go to Iceland or some shit if you're already moving

I'd invite you to Norway, but I don't trusy anyone from the northern American continent. Not that I think you're evil, just fucking incomprehensibly stupid compared to Europeans.

Go back to fucking stormfront you deluded mongo

>We never asked for those things you fucking shit skin. I wouldn't expect you to take responsibility for your shitty ideology since none of you have ever done it in the past.
We (the vast majority of peaceful Muslims) never asked for a few ultra-radical adherents who don't understand the Quran to go kill westerners either you fucking cum skin. I wouldn't expect you to take responsibility for your shitty country since none of you have ever done it in the past.

>we're rational beings
>jews
>rational

No. We have a moral system of principles.

Jews have a moral system of pragmatic survivalism, i.e. "whatever is good for jews is moral".

Add to that the deranged religious fanaticism and genetic neuroticism.

They cant be reasoned with.

>i read one book
>i interpret it how i feel like it and how thousands of others interpreted it
>therefore I am right and the whole world is wrong

Another thing

>your ancestors (canada and middle east lol) did something to my ancestors
>therefore I have to take revenge on you

Nah, you just have a small dick and you don't know what to be angry at

Besides, you're just a basement shitposter, not a mudslime

I hope you die of anthrax regardless, eat shit

My shitty country IS shitty and makes shitty decisions without the consent of a mostly fucking retarded/under educated populace who live only to consume. Don't tell ME for a fucking second that I can't admit its faults. Also, if you people feel so fucking awful about those radicals, why don't you condemn their actions? Why do the "peace loving" muslims never say SHIT? Could it be because you dog-hating pedo worshippers BENEFIT from the actions of these people despite not being apart of them so you look like the "good muslims"? Sounds like more of that Taqiya bullshit that I'm sure you are all familiar with.

you have to go back

this nu-Sup Forums filled with jewish apologists is a complete 180 of what Sup Forums was just 2 years ago

you literally support israel and everything they do just because trump does, you're a fucking mindless zombie who can't think for yourself

There's too much shit in the world for jews to care about anyone but themselves

There's little of them and a lot of us. I am sure that if the chinks, russians and muzzies were eradicated, there would be no need for conflict between jews and the rest

Except that's not going to ever happen you delusional fuck. Maybe in your head.

Whatever you say, Shlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3VX91IyFG8

pasta of truth
we are warning you since irak meritards
>let's hate the surrender monkeys hurr

This is what happen when france is not in charge of global diplomacy

Not really
This is not about politics, this is about the influence of large groups of people

I don't give a fuck about trump or israel

I want to see muzzies, people who harm this world the most with their inbred genes, vanish and never come back.

I, as a Norwegian, have met dozens, if not hundreds of muzzies, not a single one was a normal person. What are the odds that the majority of them doesn't deserve to be removed then?

They come to a country that fucking feeds them for free and acts like Santa claus, and they still ruin it. They're fucking verminous, I don't want any of them anywhere, and let's put that in a timeframe - ever.

How did you come up with that conclusion? I swear... you Americans are as intelligent as our reindeer.

>I want to see muzzies, people who harm this world the most
>harm this world the most
this is the most obvious sign that you only started coming to Sup Forums during the election cycle

anyone who was here even for a day before knows who the #1 enemy on this planet is

go back to the_donald

Wow, its almost like orthodoxy in all its forms
(IE not just jews) causes people to be fucking awful pieces of shit.

an increasing number of alive jews

also /thread

war results in more war but then again these radicals dont react to anything else so you should just systematically kill the entire organization responsible for radical movements and block all internet access from turkey and middle east

Why is everyone here obsessed with when people started browsing?

I have browsed this shit board when you sucked on a pacifier, you fucking brat.

You haven't been around enough muzzies to understand how much they're worse than the jews. The Jews aren't fucking voldemort, man.

What's worse: a jew or a muzzie who is so brainwashed that he's ready to blow himself up just to damage a bit of infrastructure?