NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED

I was quite angry when Trump greenlit the Syrian bombing last night, but now that I have had time to think about it, this really was the only option he had.

Firstly: Trump no longer has to worry about being called a Russian plant because he just bombed an airbase occupied by Russian troops.
Secondly: He told the Russians to get the fuck out of the way to avoid a potential WW3 scenario, he attempted to minimize the human cost as much as possible, this was not an attack meant to do any serious damage. It was meant to send a message that the days of the pussyshit Obama administration are over and the USA will do what is necessary to keep itself on top.
Lastly: Trump now has the support of the uppity neocon faggot cucks in the US government, which he (unfortunately) needs in order to fulfill his election promises.

I can almost guarantee that this attack was not carried out in order to "keep Assad from using chemical weapons" it was carried out in order to send a message to the world and the borderline treasonous cunts in the US govt. to stay in line. Trump did not do this for no reason, he did not do it for Israel, he did it for America.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-12-22/china-offers-russia-help-with-suggestion-of-wider-currency-swap
blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack>>119962932
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE DUST HAS NOT SETTLED ALL I SEE IS FUCKING DUST

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-12-22/china-offers-russia-help-with-suggestion-of-wider-currency-swap

Ye, I like this new US strategy. Might be very beneficial, new times ahead.

Scott Adams has an interesting take.

blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack>>119962932

>this really was the only option he had.

Why didn't he call out the deep states false flag?

The "Gas Attac" was Soros/clinton/CIA.

And he played right into it.

>(OP)
>>this really was the only option he had.

He could have investigated who did the chemical attack. That's an option.

If he accussed the without proof now, the media will have a field day saying how Trump loves dead babies and how they all faked their deaths. Half of America doesn't know what the fuck is going on over there, and Soros would use the outrage as an opportunity for more riots

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here

Thats a Guinea fowl, they taste like shit.

take of your tinfoil hat

Yeah, Trump sent a message to the neocons that he won't do what they want... by doing what they want.

I fucking hate normalfags. They are eating this shit up worse than Iraq. They will believe literally anything the TV tells them. ANYTHING.

He did it for Israel you fucking kike shill

maybe it's for the best, a lot of blue pilled retards are going to get merced for zog

that means their genes are less likely to pass on

Oh boy, more dead White people for ZOG. You're a fucking idiot.

Putin and Assad were the only leaders on Earth saying that. It would not have been good.

I believe the same. It was one of those famous chess moves.

HOWEVER he attacked a foreign nation (that did not attack us) over a false flag to give zion what they've been demanding for years - a no fly zone. Trump needs to be called out on breaking his america first, anti-war promise. The system needs to feel that it wasn't a popular move. I know there's more to the story, but I'm happy to see Trump getting shit right now.

I agree....good points all around

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria was the endgame all along....

While I still don't like it, it helps him a lot politically. Also it can be viewed as a deescalation in a sense, because you know the real perpetrators of the gas attacks would do it again. If he looked weak the first time, he almost have to go to war at that point. It's a good thing that I'm not a purist.

Still, (((Kushner))) and Ivanka have to go.

Maybe because it WAS Assad you conspiracy tard?

Fuck you shill faggot

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

literally zero (0) evidence you kike cocksucker

see With what did he do it? It is established that his chemical weapon caches have been destroyed.

And it's established that rebels have used chemical weapons multiple times. Both sarin and chlorine gas.

Where is the evidence saying he did it? With what did he do it with? Why did he do it?

>do what people who constantly attack and lie about you want
>that'll keep em in line

Wow so amazing. I bet when he doesn't build the wall that will be more 4D chess too.

>by not building the wall, he'll keep the libs in line!

There is no evidence is Assad using the weapons. But those little rockets ain't that big of a deal. It's not unprecedented.

It's only a positive thing. He shows people not to fuxk with him.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with people. USA have been bombing Syria for years, including government airfields and positions.

Seems like everyone have forgotten the last 5 years.

>copy and paste a wall of propoganda in every thread
>everyone else are the shills

How long until you start accusing us of being russians?

>Americans
>White

>>It's only a positive thing. He shows people not to fuxk with him.
>Don't fuck with me, ZOG, or I'll do whatever you tell me to do and I'll even fire Steve Bannon. That's what winning looks like. Doing what you're told.

Established by who? Maybe he did it to see how Trump would react.

It's therefore definitely Soros and the CIA, right?

>Jew shill shilling for Jews

>It's therefore definitely Soros and the CIA, right?
Never said that you cocksucker

>the only option he had
as if his family is held hostage

a lot of shills are trying their hardest to divide us right now. honestly just wait and see how the events unfold and if he does more retarded shit drop him, but instantly dropping him and turning against him after 1 mistake is retarded. some good things still have come from his presidency. (mass arrests of pedophiles)

Then what were you implying you fucking retard?
>Everyone including the President says it was Assad
>"HURR DURR ALEX JONES AND ZYKLON BEN SAID IT WAS MUH DEEP STATE TRUMP'S A JEWISH PUPPET"

>he just bombed an airbase occupied by Russian troops.
there were no russian troops in that airbase you stupid leaf

Unfortunately re tillerson said they trump is planning on going ahead and taking out assad and swapping him with sum1 else.
however, when i voted for him i was hoping he would destroy isis, so maybe in the end isis will get destroyed, though taking out assad is pointless

Alright get to work Sup Forums where is the footage of the 23 missiles hitting the airfield?

Hide their threads, use filters. If you need to respond to refute their bullshit, don't forget to sage.

Bump

Okay pol I get it you died rooms good during the election. You maxed out on your potential. But don't try to figure out Syria groom your basements.. its like trying to figure out a chess game that's inside a military base. You got nothing. Trump did this for reason that you aren't allowed to know. That's how most of this shit works. So stop crying just because you read false flag posts. Ever think the deepstate benefits when certain events look like false flags. Its not hard to manipulate us guys