Divide and conquer in full progress

Reminder that the gas attack was a false flag
Reminder that Trump warned the russians and didnt kill or harm anyone with the strike on purpose
Reminder that the airstrike were just $90 million worth of virtue signaling, to show he actually is against the chemical attack and isnt a russian puppet
Reminder that this makes the airstrike a literal non issue
Reminder you dont have to choose a side as russia&syria and trump are not opposing each other
Reminder that this being blown out of proportion is just another effort to divide and conquer us
Reminder they just want to strip Trump off his base support so they can take action s against him once noone supports him anymore

You are better than that Sup Forums.
(((They))) will not divide us

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Jcevz
youtu.be/LmfVs3WaE9Y
youtu.be/MnSAB4qeDug
twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtoHkC2SFc
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
globalresearch.ca/evidence-that-syria-chemical-attacks-weapons-attack-were-staged-by-jihadists-un-team/5544804
youtube.com/watch?v=cXn39KqxxtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol gtfo jew faggot

Bump.

You will be the first to swing OP!

I didnt quite get it, so the jews want xou to support trump, to then destroy syria and install a pipeline and greater israel. Me saying now you shouldnt turn on assad and stop the support for him fits into all this now how?

When trump actually fucks up i will change my mind, in fact i dont trust trump one bit, but aside from the ISP thing and continuation of the dronestrike programm he is doing good so far, and at the very least better than those before him. Maxbe he will eventually turn on us, but we shouldnt drop him over this nonissue whennwe did over the times where he actually fucked up. Wait for a real reason to turn on him, and not because of some divide and conquer bullshit

>Reminder that the gas attack was a false flag
No evidence of that
>Reminder that Trump warned the russians and didnt kill or harm anyone with the strike on purpose
To avoid WW3, great job
>Reminder that the airstrike were just $90 million worth of virtue signaling, to show he actually is against the chemical attack and isnt a russian puppet
That's good, now the leftists are in panic mode
>Reminder that this makes the airstrike a literal non issue
Why so much autistic screeching then?
>Reminder you dont have to choose a side as russia&syria and trump are not opposing each other
Never did.
>Reminder that this being blown out of proportion is just another effort to divide and conquer us
Only shills are doing that
>Reminder they just want to strip Trump off his base support so they can take action s against him once noone supports him anymore
His base support is higher than ever

OP is such a sweet, innocent boy. How old are you, boy? Trump just did a complete 180 on one of his biggest campaign promises literally after seeing a picture. How can we trust anything the fat kike say now? I wouldn't be surprised if he starts taking in Syrian refugees at this point. We all saw how emotional he got talking about those beautiful little babies. We got fucked in the ass. Be a man and get over it. Let go of Trump. He's gone. It's time to think about what we do next.

>No evidence of that
There is also zero evidence that Assad was behind the gas attack.

Bump
Just watch how quick the threads slide and you should realize shilling is going on in full force today. Now what is shilled for/against? Probably against trump and syria/russia together

wtf I hate Trump now

Reminder that Trump is a bankster puppet, always has been, and always will be.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

>Reminder that Trump warned the russians and didnt kill or harm anyone with the strike on purpose
Reminder that the russians warned the US that it was a false flag and shouldn't interfere with Syria

enjoy the neocon cocksucker
archive.fo/Jcevz

Reminder that America has used the muh babies tactic to justify the first gulf war:
youtu.be/LmfVs3WaE9Y

>Ebil iraq soldiers go into the hospital and throw the babies to the floor and let them die instead of raping the nurses and the girl from the video?

How long until this new Trump changes his position on Syrian refugees? We all saw how emotional he got talking about those beautiful little babies. After a 180 like last night anything is possible. Am I wrong?

BUMP

Glad someone said it

What if Trump KNEW it was a false flag, but struck Syria anyway, so that when it is uncovered that Syria din du nuffin, he can go after the fake news for pushing lies that lead to an airstrike?

Look on the bright side, at least we now know he probably isn't secretely a Russian agent.

REMINDER TO IGNORE LEFTYPOL AND SHAREBLUE SHILLS

>Gas attack was obviously a false flag
>Retaliation destroyed almost nothing
>Putin not escalating
>Russian narrative now BTFO
>Russian stepping up with more support to end faster
>One step back for ten steps forward
>A shit ton of other incentives

This kikes are scared with Trump's false flag 'retaliation'. Russia now stepping up it's game to end faster in Syria and bunch of sandniggers in the thread crying about 6 other sandniggers dead.

You're all emotionally charged feeble minded babies. Enjoy the JIDF gaslighting you into hating Trump - the fucking man who fought said kikes tooth and nail throughout the election

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

THIS

The signs are everywhere dipshit. Even the left is saying it: youtu.be/MnSAB4qeDug

We pay >50% of taxes to the military. They WILL raise our taxes because of this shit. Then they'll use it to pay their friends for overpriced bombs. Fuck this. They don't give a shit about us.

The sauds dont want a decisive victory or defeat in syria. Same with iran. They want the war to just continue. Assads pride is whats destroying his nation. He is a fool.

1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

>No evidence of that
Logic is all the evidence you need. Assad was gaining ground and even conquered back allepo without the use of chemical attacks, and just when he got the upper hand he decides to gas a bunch of civillians which acconplishes nothing except for giving his enemies more fuel to attack hin with? That wouldnt only be unreasonable but outright stupid for him. Additionally the helpers where seen using no gloves even though sarin is extremely painfull or even deadly on skincontact in small dosis

>To avoid WW3, great job
So avoiding WW3 is somehow bad?

>Why so much autistic screeching then?
Literally wrote it in the OP, to divide us and strip trump of his basesupport

I certainly hope that's true.
Who's "they", by the way? These "neo-conservative" blokes?

Syrian Army was reported to have been notified as well!!!

>twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218

Russia told Israel to fuck off and now with the false retaliation to a false flag gas attack Russia gets to move in a shit ton of manpower and equipment which will fuck Israel.

Signals to China about NK as well. He literally pulled this shit while meeting with Xi.

It's irrelevant whether it's a false flag or not - even though it was definitely NOT Assad behind it.

You'll see in a day or two thhis was all just more paid shilling. Look at who is the "maddest" at Trump. All foreign flags. Ask yourself why? These are the Soros tier paid shill teams that have "cheered" alongside you just waiting for a day like yesterday. WAKE THE FUCK

These are the same people who screamed about Pizza and Comet and JA the loudest too. Intentionally spent months cheering you "true believers" on a wild goose chase. Don't make the same mistakes twice please

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria was the endgame all along...

My best case scenario i can come up with
>makes airstriketo show he really condemns the attack and shit some people up about him being a russian puppet or indifferent to muslim suffering
>turns out it was a false flag and trump happens to have the names of those behind it
>he can now go agsinst them with full force as he demonstrated how serious he is about the gas attack, and isnt just silencing political opposition

Dont think it will happen, but one can dream.

Also if he would have claimed it is a false flag, the msm would just twist it into him being a conspiritard and is trying to cover his pal assad and putin. I assume thats the case why he made a low effort aurstrike, so he can actively do nothing without having to go down the false flag route

Ewige Juden

(((They))) are everyone coluding to keep humanity down. There are many of (((them))).
We call them (((jews))) as many jews are (((jews))) and many (((jews))) are jews. But not all jews are (((jews))) though and not all (((jews))) are jews.
Those that say they are jews, but are not, (((those))) of the synagouge of satan

Also lurk more

It's just weird that they responded to a false flag with such a rapid decision to bomb shit.

the endgame was lobbing a few missiles at an airstrip after warning personnel beforehand? If we actually invade Syria you will be right, but let the cake bake a little.

So now the leftists are a reliable source? You're missing the point, part of making America great again is to be the #1 super power and now all others know that we won't take shit from anyone when red lines are crossed.

>It's irrelevant whether it's a false flag or not

wat. Why?

Heebs will not divide us.

Giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. It is a huge doubt, but I realize there is a lot of (((meddling))) in the background we don't see.

Still hope he proceeds with caution.

Pay attention to this.

Well, as i said claiming it is a false flag opens a whole lot of other issues. Blowing up some dirt in the dessert is easier and more demonstrative. He could show the people in the US he is strong and willing to take action, bombed some chemical weaponsstorage apparently which syria cant use either way without getting a lot of shit for it, so he didnt really suffer any loss at all while trump can now say he took action, took out some chemical weapons and isnt a puppet of syria and russia.
I would liked it better if he would have just told the truth about the false flag but well.

Haha nice try Reddit. Check all of these threads. Nobody wants you here anymore.

What did OP say that was wrong?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtoHkC2SFc
I feel bad that burgers send they hard worked money to Israel, and fight they're wars, I just want to see a video, Isis used chemical weapons on israeli jewish kids

>Divide and conquer in full progress
There's us and then there's Reddit. Clogging up the board with Pro-Trump shit. I've had enough.

Reminder all of the "Trump crossed the line, I'm off the Trump train now" posts flooding Sup Forums sound suspiciously the same and are obviously shills.

How can people fall for D&C so easily?

>pol is just one person with all the same oppinions. Everyone else is just reddit

Except they aren't shills. They are actual people who have been on this board before the_donald infested it with their pro-trump shit. Even if he volunteered to shit in your mouth you'd say "yes master" like the good goy you are. Piss off.

>gas attacks were a false flag
Yes actually the UN investigation concluded so.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
globalresearch.ca/evidence-that-syria-chemical-attacks-weapons-attack-were-staged-by-jihadists-un-team/5544804
SHILL
This guy admitted in the last thread that he is not a trumpet. He isnt even american and cant speak english for shit this is just the same copypasta his genderstudies professer whipped him up.

So many CTR shills.

>There's us and then there's Reddit.
yeah and you sound a lot like reddit right now because you're refusing to listen to logic

i was shitposting about how fucking dumb trump was in the first hour after the strike too, but then I realized what OP says makes perfect sense

>Reminder that four children were killed in the air strike.

People's lives are obviously not in his best interest.

CTR to the left of me, JIDF to the right

stuck in the middle with jew

>4444
YAAASSS SLAY

Actually there is evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=cXn39KqxxtE
Yup the FSA are fucking idiots and uploaded this a couple of weeks before the attack. Plus the UN investigation itself concluded it could not have been the Syrian army but only the rebels and was quietly burried.
Fucking newfags this shit was not even 4 years ago.

Any convincing proof that the gas attack was a false flag??

Burden of proof goes the other way. No evidence of Assad's culpability, no motive and the previous chemical attack was staged by the rebels.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No evidence

mental gymnastics

Gotcha covered senpai

Do you have any proof it was even Sarin because I have the strong suspicion you believe the burden of lies with the accused when no evidence was presented.

Keep on cuckin', faggot.

Fuck off you Reddit nigger.

>lumping in Israel with the Illuminati tier jews that are behind the scenes.
The (((chemical attacks))) are false flags to justify mass muslim immigration into Europe. It's based on sustaining a slave underclass for the globalist jews- it has nothing to do with Israel.

Before I get dismissed as JIDF, let me ask you: If we are being used as Israel's attack dog in this scenario why aren't we bombing Egypt and Iran and Palestine? Those are legitimate threats to Israel, Assad and Syria are weakened after years of fighting rebels and Islamic extremists. Syria isn't a threat to Israel, especially since Russia is bros with Israel too.

I fell bad for Assad though, he got screwed over by Obama and the Illuminati tier jews.

yeah yeah sharia blue virgin.

Here are the aid workers handling the gas attacks...

And here's the Tokyo subway attack workers. Notice anything?

>shariablue
lmao you've been caught out a dozen times posting EXACTLY the same thing on Reddit. Fuck it, Sage all of these threads.

REMINDER TO IGNORE LEFTYPOL AND SHAREBLUE SHILLS

>Gas attack was obviously a false flag
>Retaliation destroyed almost nothing
>Putin not escalating
>Russian stepping up with more support to end faster
>One step back for ten steps forward
>A shit ton of other incentives

This kikes are scared with Trump's false flag 'retaliation'. Russia now stepping up it's game to end faster in Syria and bunch of sandniggers in the thread crying about 6 other sandniggers dead.

You're all emotionally charged feeble minded babies. Enjoy the JIDF gaslighting you into hating Trump - the fucking man who fought said kikes tooth and nail throughout the election

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

This

Also reminder that shills are in full force here trying to concern troll

The should be wearing more protective gear. They are handling gas victims with their bare hands.

>(((They))) will not divide us

After all the trolling has Shia finally taught us the one lesson we needed to learn? Was he the one to unite the chans?

>slave underclass for the globalist jews- it has nothing to do with Israel
Oh so its a coincidence that Israels expansion alligns with doctored instability totally not connected to Israel. Also muslims are terrible slaves. For one they dont work, they are inbred and mostly retarded and they are very violent.

>Syria isn't a threat to Israel, especially since Russia is bros with Israel too.
Syria stands in the way of taking on Iran you idiot.
>Russia is bros with Israel.
No they are one of the few states in the region Russia can still keep any kind of relationship going with because everyone they tried to or have invaded hates them.

I feel bad for you though. You are either being duped or you bartered away your sanity for 2 cents a post.

>water doesnt help against Sarin
>1 post by this ID

Is shia our real mvp?

They're all sumo wrestlers.

Fuck off globalist

Agreed, let's just w8 and look how it will play out.
Voice your discontent but don't go all "fuck Trump and fuck white ppl" yet. It's never to late to go apeshit, so there's no rush.

You guys don't know the half of it. I was based at age 8, bitches.

kys globalist kike

The trick is to put the jews all into israel, and stop them from doing bullshit. Right now we have many jews in our government, and thus they work actively to make us support israel no matter what.
Hitler also wanted to create israel, ship the jews there and get them out of your government. Kinda as a giant selfsustaining concentrationcamp (look up haavara agreemebt) but the brits ruined it. Now the jews have israel, but still jew around in all kinds of government

I thought it was globalists who were in favor of the conflict.

>all these mental gymnastics

>It's never to late to go apeshit, so there's no rush
He said with a knife in his back.
US needs a coup but they are even bigger pussies than my countrymen.

Why aren't you are rabid as the Putinboos on this site

bump

They are shills that are trying to fit in.

We need to stop calling jews as (((Jews))) and refer to (((Jews))) As globalists

>Gas the (((Jews)))
sounds bad andf racist

>Gas the (((Globalists)))
Alot of libfags might agree.

fuck off. i'm libertarian and I don't trust this orange faced neocon. its going to be glorious watching him backtrack all the way to Bush 2.0 status. hows repealing obamacare going again? wew lads

Right now I feel disappointed, but I haven't lost faith.
Trump has done something batshit crazy and turned out to be right before.

>>Gas the (((Jews)))
>sounds bad andf racist

You have to go back.

All Trump has left is his supporter base. Now they're suddenly being divided. Makes you wonder

>the kikes are scared
he is literally a fucking zionist servant. wow you children are brainwashed. just admit you were wrong lmao.

>the fucking man who fought said kikes tooth and nail throughout the election
Who says kikes can't fight kikes?
Sage this thread

Exactly