Is Jared Kushner the Anti-Christ?

I've never been really religious but this shit is creeping me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40
archive.is/FhXL5
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126
washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2016/12/02/the-next-fbi-headquarters-a-2-billion-project-could-be-built-by-a-trump-associate/?utm_term=.6010701dc6ff
vimeo.com/155568214
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/steve-bannon-jared-kushner-at-war-cuck-globalist-donald-trump-team-son-in-law-war-a7671391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gM9bgvoEzfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for answers

Someone on the David Icke forum (inb4) seems to think he is. Remember, this was written in 2008, before anyone knew who he really was.
forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40

Sorry lads, nevermind the link, they SHUT IT DOWN

It is well documented that Soros backed Kushner in a real estate venture to the tune of $250M .

>muh 666 meme

fuck off Christfags, your Jewish myths aren't real.

Kushner is the anti-christ. Obama never made sense as it was way to obvious how evil he was. The anti-christ will bring peace to an international situation that looks unsolvable. Nuclear WW3 seems like a prime candidate. Trust in Jesus, call out to Him and you will be saved. Praise the Lord and dont be discouraged by the unbelievers

Jared's father, Charles:

>In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[8] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[9] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.[10] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record an encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[11][12][13][14] Kushner was sentenced to two years in prison[11] and served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[15][16] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey to complete his sentence.[15][16][17] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[18]

>As a result of his convictions, Kushner was disbarred from practicing law in New Jersey,[19] New York,[20] and Pennsylvania.[21]

There's definitely something wrong about him, he and Ivanka are yanking Trump around. Trump should be listening to Bannon and not his bleeding heart daughter.

T. Moishe Schlomovitz
>It's nothing goyim, just a number goy, nothing suspicious about a arcgkike choosing ,out of 1000s of liable property, especially this address with 666 on it

Bump

More about him.
>Before 2016, Kushner was a donor to the Democratic Party.[9] He serves on the boards of Touro College, Stern College for Women, Rabbinical College of America and the United Jewish Communities.[23] Kushner has donated to Harvard University, Stern College, the St. Barnabas Medical Center, and United Cerebral Palsy.[23] He contributed to the funding of two schools, Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy and Rae Kushner Yeshiva High School, in Livingston, New Jersey and named them after his parents.[1][23][24]

>In August 2015, Kushner donated $100,000 to Donald Trump's Make America Great Again PAC, a super PAC supporting Trump's 2016 campaign for the presidency.[25] Kushner and his wife also hosted a reception for Trump at their Jersey Shore seaside mansion in Long Branch.[26]

Hello Juden

Here's part of the thread archived.

archive.is/FhXL5

>Trust in Jesus, call out to Him and you will be saved. Praise the Lord and dont be discouraged by the unbelievers

How should I start? Just read the bible?

One of Jared Kushner's biggest business partners, Steven Roth,

>Roth was a major donor to Eliot Spitzer's 2006 New York gubernatorial campaign.[9]

>He served as one of the top economic advisers to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign in 2016[10] and was included in a March 2017 White House meeting on the Trump Administration infrastructure plan.[11] [12]

Your digits almost suggest that

It's not a coincidence, that's for sure.

Jews are obsessed with numbers.

Thanks lad

Fuck me

This

>Sup Forums cant handle trump not doing what they "meme'd"
>immediately starts blaming the jew.

sounds about right.

Jared Kushner owns the New York Observer and the majority of Times Square Building

>Muh Abrahamic religion
Completely un-European.

Jared Kushner had been a life-long Democrat and had made major donations to its candidates for years before reportedly undergoing an "ideological conversion" and supporting the 2015–16 Trump campaign.[49][50][51][52] Kushner has had no prior involvement in campaign politics or in government before his father-in-law, Trump's, campaign.[53]

>Jews are obsessed with numbers.
t. the board dedicated to summon consecutive digits for a frog deity

the actuall number of the beast is 696 you mong

From the outset of the presidential campaign of his father-in-law Donald Trump, Kushner was the architect of Trump's digital, online and social media campaigns, enlisting talent from Silicon Valley to run a 100-person social-media team dubbed "Project Alamo".[8] Kushner has also helped as a speechwriter and was tasked with working to establish a plan for Trump's White House transition team should he be elected.[54] He was for a time seen as Trump's de facto campaign manager, succeeding Corey Lewandowski, who was fired in part on Kushner's recommendation in June 2016.[55] He has been intimately involved with campaign strategy, coordinating Trump's visit in late August to Mexico and he was believed to be responsible for the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's running mate.[8][56] Kushner's "sprawling digital fundraising database and social media campaign" has been described as "the locus of his father-in-law’s presidential bid".[57]

That's a good start. But be warned, the power of good quality prayer might freak you out.

great jobe Moshe! keep it up!

"Jared understood the online world in a way the traditional media folks didn't. He managed to assemble a presidential campaign on a shoestring using new technology and won. That's a big deal. Remember all those articles about how they had no money, no people, organizational structure? Well, they won, and Jared ran it."[6] Peter Thiel said "If Trump was the CEO, Jared was effectively the chief operating officer.”[6]

t. Kushner Associate

Kushner was an influential factor behind the firing of New Jersey governor Chris Christie as head of the transition team, as well as the dismissal from the Donald Trump transition team of anyone connected to Christie.[63][64] A source familiar with the Trump campaign explained that “Jared doesn’t like Christie. He’s always held [the prosecution of his father, Charles Kushner] against Christie.”[65] Kushner told Forbes that the reports that he was involved in Christie's dismissal were false: “Six months ago Governor Christie and I decided this election was much bigger than any differences we may have had in the past, and we worked very well together. The media has speculated on a lot of different things, and since I don't talk to the press, they go as they go, but I was not behind pushing out him or his people.”[66]

WEW

In January 2017, Kushner was named a Senior White House Advisor to President Trump. Kushner's appointment was questioned on the basis of a 1967 anti-nepotism law.[67] On January 20, 2017 the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel issued an opinion stating "the President may appoint relatives to his immediate staff of advisors."[68][69] Kushner was sworn in on January 22, 2017.[70]

Trump put Kushner in charge of brokering peace in Israeli–Palestinian conflict as well as making deals with foreign countries, although in what way he is in charge is unclear.[71][72][73] Furthermore, after Donald Trump became President-elect, Kushner and his wife met with Japanese Prime Minister and other Japanese officials while his wife was conducting a licensing deal between her namesake clothing brand and a Japanese government-owned company.[74] His wife sat in on a meeting between her father, then President-elect Donald Trump and Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.[75] In February 2017, his wife Ivanka Trump was a surprise attendee at the Chinese Embassy’s New Year’s party.[76] In late March 2017 he was also given the new role of leading the "White House Office of American Innovation".[77][78]

>Jews are obsessed with numbers.
You say that on Sup Forums? The board with underaged postnumber rolling for the virtual oujia?

We have so many enemies right now.

Kushner Companies, Ltd

>The company has received multiple loans from Israel’s Bank Hapoalim.[7]

Do not lose faith. If anyone can save the world right now, it's us.

Stop using scripts pagan loser

The dude is so fucking creepy holy shit

checked. until we abandon the arabic fairy tales and return to our pre-judaism pagan roots the (((controllers))) will always have be in the game.

Yes he is.

He has nothing on that halfbreed genetic waste that is donalds real son.

Which one?

It's the wealthiest White House ever: Trump's 27 top officials are worth £1.8 billion with his daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner at the top of the list

Like I know their names. They look like abortions you keep in the dark in fantasy movies.

Evil cunt

Safe to say that Trump's campaign had been ZOG'D from the very beginning.

Kikes are gonna kike!!!!!

Pretty much.

Fascinating book

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126

>"Ivanka Trump is all powerful," a source familiar with the inner workings of the White House told NBC News.

>"We should have excellence in government," Kushner told The Washington Post, which broke the story on Sunday. "The government should be run like a great American company."

>Ivanka and Jared have transformed themselves into a Washington "power couple" and they are using their clout and charm to push their own socially liberal but fiscally conservative agendas.

> Last month, Ivanka and Jared reportedly helped kill a proposed executive order that would have rolled back Obama administration protections for the LGBTQ community — protections that cultural conservatives like Pence very much oppose.

>Neither of them are Republicans. She is an independent and called Chelsea Clinton a friend. He is a Democrat whose dad, Charles, was a bigtime donor to the Democratic Party, including Hillary Clinton's 2000 Senate campaign.

> Jared, 36, is the eldest son of a Jersey-based real estate tycoon who was prosecuted in 2004 by then-U.S. Attorney Chris Christie for making illegal campaign contributions — and for retaliating against his brother-in-law by hiring a prostitute to seduce him. Charles Kushner wound up serving 14 months in a federal prison camp.

>When Charles Kushner got out, the family business decamped for Manhattan where young Jared found a foothold in the media scrum by buying the influential weekly newspaper, The New York Observer, and soon became fast friends with the likes of
>FOX News mogul Rupert Murdoch.

all jews worship lucifer
wich is the god from the old testament

Source

Isn't their also a connection between him and Larry SilverStein?

no source just look at it yourself
the god of jesus has nothing to do with the one that helped the jews to genocide the canaanites
what do you think that chosen thing came from?
they are chosen but not my god, they are chosen by lucifer/satan/fallen angel/the imposter/the demiurge

bump

We're through the looking glass here, people.

Two billionaire New York City developers bidding to build a new headquarters for the FBI — maybe the largest government development since the CIA moved to Langley in Northern Virginia in 1961 — have deep ties with President-elect Donald Trump, whose victory injects new intrigue into the jockeying for the more than $2 billion project.

One, Steven Roth, served as an economic adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign and co-owns a building with him in Manhattan. Another, Larry Silverstein, has been referred to by Trump as a “friend of mine.”

Roth and Silverstein have both known Trump for more than 30 years. They have been rivals on some projects and cheerleaders on others.

Roth is founder and chairman of Vornado Realty Trust, which acquired a mutual stake with Trump in a 2 million-square-foot Manhattan building in 2007 and has partnered in multiple commercial properties with Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.

I mentioned Roth in an earlier post above.

Loosely, yes.

washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2016/12/02/the-next-fbi-headquarters-a-2-billion-project-could-be-built-by-a-trump-associate/?utm_term=.6010701dc6ff
Sauce

vimeo.com/155568214

Trump: "Larry Silverstein is a good friend of mine"

Hi, this is Kelly Arquette with ABC7 Los Angeles. Is it alright with you if we use your picture on the news today?

What?

Post ur titties

Here you go

tits = apporval for picture

Yes you can use it.

Yeah read the bible and pray my friend, I'd start with the gospels and New Testament rather than anything in the Old Testament

God bless

Evil cuck

Fuck off faggot, you're supposed to charge royalties. At least make her time stamp a pic with "hello Sup Forums"

>Christianity is un-european
>I'm not retarded

You can only pick one

It's a meme ya dip.

THIS!

NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY, U REDDITORS!

This op is truer than I want to divulge

Explain please

IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE. GOOKS ARE MUCH MORE OBSESSED WITH NUMBERS.

hi jared im gonna get rid of you

Your un-European religion came from Middle-East. Christians came in hordes and murdered everyone who didn't convert. They destroyed cultures and societies, burned places such as libraries. Does this sound any familiar? Oh yeah you're literally the same as your cousin Islam.
So yes, completely un-European. Your whole existence should be illegal.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/steve-bannon-jared-kushner-at-war-cuck-globalist-donald-trump-team-son-in-law-war-a7671391.html

I knew it was something wrong with him when i saw the pictures with trump in the front and him in the background..he got something in his eyes what made me instantly believe he is against trump..but the anti christ ? No..that was muhammed..

his fucking eyes..he hates trump

No, the antichrist is a supernatural entity youtube.com/watch?v=gM9bgvoEzfg

PRAISE

kryst got donald elected, therefore (((jared))) is currently the anti-christ

>Disparaging kek

Any integers rolled = you family is cursed.

Press F to repent and be kek'd

Heretical. Jesus quotes the OT and names the God of the OT as his father. The OT predicts Jesus. The God of the OT is undoubtedly the God that sent Jesus.

This heresy is stupid and completely implausible when you actually read the bible.

Guys i am having massive deja vu right now. Since yesterday ive been having this tingly feeling in my balls. Its spooky. Also reminder that following false gods will lead to your death.
>worshipping a chaos "god"
>expecting anything other than chaos
You fools

Repent! Acknowledge you are hopeless without a savior and repent!

Nicolas carpathia

This dude could literally be the antichrist

>66663

phew that was close

The bible was not writen by god you goof
The jews wrote whaterver they wanted
the father of jesus is not the same one that chosed a people to genocide the rest
it just doesn't make sense
you are the heretical one you fucking kike lover protestant fuck

>gubernatorial
why does this word exist? why isn't it "governatorial"? is this a case of retards centuries ago pronouncing the word incorrectly everywhere and that pronunciation somehow became the official spelling?

This.

b-but we are un-european too

>Hungary
>Blonde hair, blue eye
lol

he's a MUH MYSTERY faggot who won't explain shit. at best he'll respond with an indecipherable riddle.

more likely the false prophet.

When are you dolts gonna open up your bibles again?
Nobody will be able to know who/what the Anti-Christ is since he/she/it/xi/xom/banana/etc is a test of loyalty from god.
A big portion of earth's population in the future, maybe even now will worship the Anti-Christ(around 70-90%) while the other will not due to their own nature conflicting with the AC's rule.
People will be subsequently divided into two camps: Goats and Sheep.
Who the evil ones are, I'm not sure it's easy to know with certainty.

Trust me, there's a good reason why god has hidden the identity of this mythological figure.
Whatever happens, if it happens it was always bound to happen eventually as is with prophecies which turn out to be not false in the end.

I'd say be more vigilant and open minded, but what's the point?

>All chemical weapons
>8%

>reading comprehension
>you