DRUDGE POLL RESULTS IN

SHILLS AND CONCERN TROLLS UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
original.antiwar.com/justin/2015/07/28/rand-paul-fraud-failure-liar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it is good.

That's depressing.. democracy is terrible..

Trump does HRC neocon foreign policy and the sheep love him.

We are fucked, we are trying to stop the tide from coming in.

>sourceless poll

Shills hate HRC and neocons now

KYS, cancer

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

shill...fuck off...

front page of drudge retard, have you never been there?

HRC wanted to do no fly-zones. We'll see if Drumpf does the same.

Importing millions of kraut niggers was almost as bad of an idea as importing regular niggers.

If he did not warn the Russians of the attack in advance or bombed a populated area, then I would agree with you, but this was such a subdued, well-planned attack.

There obviously will be no further escalation in Syria due to this attack, it was purely to send a message. There is zero cost and a whole slew of benefits to attacking the airbase. Trump just united the entire country and you have the nerve to complain about it, is this not what you wanted? Is an empty airfield in the middle of nowhere worth more than national unity?

Think about it, consider more than just what you see at face-value. This was more than just "Trump bombing Syria", this was a measured, intelligent move to unite a fractured political base.

This is clearly false. Trump was always a Zionist shill.

>CONCERN TROLLS

The_Donald is really leaking right now

Americans are so fucking retarded, they do nothing but repeat whatever their party says. Sad!

Seriously. Trump was a known dirty Jew lover before the election. Everyone voting for him had to know what they were getting. I don't see his core support turning on him.

>this is how Trump really isn't a kike
I am tired of it user.. it's over

>the_donald mongoloids thinking they can subvert Sup Forums with shitty spam
we have been largely pro assad since 2011 you dumb fuck burger, try harder.
also, go back to r/the_donald

But he said "America first"

Clearly what happened is that Bannon was pulling the strings and he has been cut off and now we are fucked.

One sand nigger in a busted up truck killed more people today than Trump did with $50 million of long range missiles. Take a step back and look at things outside of your shill goggles and try to join the rest of us here in reality. Trump is still the good guy, calm down.

pol has always been pro Assad, always... we now have shills claiming that pollocks are shills

Didn't the shills want Trump to piss Putin off?

trump is not a god. he is not above criticism. blind faith is retarded. we supported trump cos he was antiwar. now he is cucking us. i dont even think hillary would have launched ww3 this fast

1. We have no fucking idea what Trump is planning.

2. He has never said he's going to leave Syria, he said he's going to knock the shit out of ISIS.

3. Asshat is confirmed, in an absolutely inarguable way, to be a murdering asshole.

4. Look at it from Trumps perspective. EVERY fucking advisor from the entire military, spy agencies from around the world, intel from allies and enemies around the world, people in the field, are ALL telling him Asshat used chemical weapons. What the fuck are you expecting him to do? Of course he's going to attack Asshat.

Most valuable goys. Israel and Saudi Arabia and Turkey are so proud of you. Let's go, USA, kill some more white people, Christians and the last secular government in the middle east for wahabism!

But you trusted a dirty Jew lover! Do you never learn?

i've never been pro-jew or pro-sandnigger
i'm pro-nuke the middle east into oblivion

If Bannon gets kicked out i am done with Trump and so should everyone

Except for Bannon trump is surrounded by Jews (Kushner, Ivanka, Cohn and Dino(sp?)

t. 15 year old

Are you guys even polacks? Are you far right or are you just brain dead partisan republicans

>not even Hillary
dude she was literally saying last night she would have targeted all of Assads airfields

So we trust polls again? When they toe the line - or, at least, your line?
It's probably your own bots filling them; kys, subhuman filth.

drudge poll lol lol lol

What, do you identify as a mudslime fighter jet and have hurt feelings?

All this coming from the country of Merkel, so rich. I'm pretty sure what you're doing is illegal hate speech so I would be careful.

shills, shilling shills.
Sup Forums is a fucking mess right now, best bet is to check back in a few days when all the facts are in

>i dont even think hillary would have launched ww3 this fast
and you outed yourself

>Asshat killed people
So we love the Iraq war too now?

How does this negate America first? He's still working around the clock to fix America and has done way more than Obama has in 8 years and he's only on day 78. This isn't the beginning of the end for Trump caring about America, in fact it broadcasts that we are not to be messed with, strengthening the country even more.

SHЦT IT DOШN

>total votes 123,555
>thinking that reflects the entirety of americas opinions
if this poll was conducted from people in a state that voted trump or something then this would be the obvious outcome. relying on polls is retarded. the same for any liberal ones.

bump

That's sad. Faith in this country waking up just dropped.

>GUYS WE'RE GOING TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

>OOPS HERE COME THE GOLDMAN SACHS EXECS FOR MY ADMINISTRATION

>GUYS WE'RE GOING TO BAN THE MUSLIMS

>OOPS WE CAN'T BAN THE MUSLIMS

>GUYS WE'RE GOING TO REPEAL OBAMACARE

>OOPS WE CAN'T REPEAL OBAMACARE

>GUYS WE'RE GOING TO BE NATIONALISTIC AND ANTI-GLOBALIST

>OOPS FRIENDSHIP WITH STEVE BANNON ENDED, NOW ZIONIST DEMOCRAT KUSHNER RUNS EVERYTHING

>GUYS WE'RE GOING TO STOP SUPPORTING WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

>OOPS LOOKS LIKE WE'RE BOMBING THE MIDDLE EAST

f-fuggen shillz

>we are not to be messed with
All it takes for trump to be made into a neocon is a shit false flag and some dead kids

Comrade, you forgot your proxy.

Fuck off /r/the_donald. Trump proved that he's a retard last night.

nice buzzwords, are you doing a Paul Joseph Watson impression or are you just naturally insufferable as well?

Under rated

Why can't we be friends?

Oh look Drudge is total shit like usual

Anyone who supports kike wars should just move to Israel and get over it

>heheh guys im not pro-jew i just want to waste my money and youth to destroy all the enemies of the jews and make millions of shitskins flood europe.

this basically

I think his new name should be Donald Judas Trump

Why would i need a proxy, this is exactly how it went down, it's obvious Americans have been bamboozled by the oldest divide and conquer trick in the book,

Are you impying that me as a Russian pointing it out somehow makes that untrue? Again, this is exactly how it went down, step by step,

It's a gesture that entails the eventual deposition of Assad. Who, then, will the US put in his place? Do you honestly believe a stable Mid-East - let alone a country in the Mid-East - is in the US' interest?

PJW

Nigger fuckface this is so obviously Jewish tricks who the fuck do you think i am?

Jesus titty fucking Christ is obvious as fuck.

So now fucking ziofucks can pull off lame shit and get trump to do their fucking bidding.

Who's to stop Israel from gassing more kids and blaming it on Assad, then fucking what?

Or they shoot down another god damb mother fucking plane and blame it on Russia. Then what mother fucker?

This is what a shill looks like you fucking orange dick sucking faggot:

Orange Man

You realize that if that 20% hadn't turned out to vote for Trump in the fall, we'd have President Hillary now, right?

The last thing that Trump should be doing is stuff that makes his most loyal supporters uneasy and doubtful if they made the right choice.

Fuck off stupid retarded not every one is a shareblue crt etc stop this meme already. Trump said no war and he is pushing for this shit. Should have never trusted that Jew, no real Christian would have let their daughter convert to another religion.

DRUMPF!

*happy clarinet music in background*

>we should accept muslims because jews exist
no
I want them both gone you worthless Dane

This, if he goes and does more stupid shit like this he lost 2020 already. Next we meme Rand Paul and ignore this Jew with his retarded nonsense.

$.5 has been deposited into your account

>Orange
I..I..IIII am T..T..T..tttotally not /leftpol/ or a shareblue shill guys

>>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird allianceHow to spot them:>NEOCON!!!>KIKE PUPPET>Go back to r/the_donald>HE BETRAYED US!!>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!>WE WERE TRICKED!!!>Miss me yet>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

what a truly worthless reddit meme

This is actually policy Trump has betrayed us on

He promised no more neocon dogshit and here he is supporting the neocon kike wars

Duly noted. Let's make them cry for more funding

Except there is fucking zero proof that Assad used the chemical weapons you utter fucking moron.

It was an obvious false flag by the (((CIA))) backed "moderate" rebels

Nice overused meme my dude. Do they pay you a dollar for every (you)?

$.000002 has been deposited to your account.

Rand Paul also cucked for the neocons early in the primaries. Hell Rand even abandoned his own father so he could support Mitt Romney in 2012

that's why his base abandoned him in the first place

You know when you've been jewed.

>drudge
literally who

He warned the Russians but didnt say where he would bomb. And Russians were using that base beforehand. Your backgammon 4d chessmaster could have bombed Russians directly for all he knew. Fuck this neocon

>Trump said no war

No he said no nation building and was quite clear he was going to bomb the shit out of ISIS and make our enemies afraid and our allies trust us again
faggot shill

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

Fuck then who should we trust now are we all fucked then?

Go back to r/the_donald

fake news because he divided the "not good" vote into two categories.

Too much like his real name, which I am too disgusted to even pronounce. Orange Man is dead to me now.

reddit spacing detected, I agree with you though. I've been defending him endlessly to family and friends. His take on Syria and the ME had been a cornerstone, a key tactic. Thanks a lot Orange Man.

So why bomb Syria's military base? How is that fighting ISIS fighter?

Nigger we are stuck with people like Richard Spencer.. we are the disaffected 1%

>drudge

wow cuckservative site full of old boomers supports neocon policy, who would have thought???

whoaaaa really makes me think

When you kill isis's enemies you win.

The leaf was right all along!!!

There's nowhere left to go

libertarians are cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

the Republicans are cucked, including Rand are cucked

original.antiwar.com/justin/2015/07/28/rand-paul-fraud-failure-liar/

The Democrats are so obviously shit it's not even worth mentioning

There are no options anymore

Christ, the amount of dick sucking required to be this fucking cucked is absolutely astonishing.

The whole point of an "America first" policy was that we would stop with the bullshit globalist agenda of world policing and not get involved in other countries problems while we have so many of our own to solve. If I wanted someone to unite the country through military intervention, I would've voted for Hillary. Didn't know this blowhard orange buffoon would turn neocon so fast.

We have to be WN nat socs

>wtf I trust the deep state now

The only way to replace Assad without turning Syria into ISIS fun camp would be to put another leading Alawite in charge. Someone who is basically Assad pt 2. But that defeats the purpose of getting rid of him in the first place. I'd say give it to his son but the eldest is only 15.

But the poor children user!

All it takes to BTFO "America first" is one Jewish trick..

Remember the Jewish trick about Russia shooting down a commercial airliner? JFC With trump in there we could be going to war with Russia.

Israel can get whatever it wants now.

>When your candidate is being supported by every nation and politician that Sup Forums hates over launching an attack on a foreign government over dubious claims made by jihadists even though several similar claims of chemical weapon attacks have been disproven by the UN throughout the war but its okay because you are the free thinker and everyone else is a shill

low quality bernies all day

need the horse fuckers back

I guess that's your trigger, nigger

>Orange
>Orange
>Orange

It's so cringey listening to trump fans cite cnbc as proof of based assads chemical attack.

Going deep state is likely the safest bet. Through one leader after another US foreign policy doesn't seem to have strayed too far from the multi-state knock over 'clean break' strategy.

We thought Trump was different, we thought he was the chosen one.

I think what was actually happening is that Bannon was feeding trump a narrative that trump didn't understand.

Bannon is out and now Trump will do Kushners bidding.

Trump was just a blustering empty suit all along.

btw that is the rarest merchant ive seen here. i have given you a simpson merchant.

pol today with their anti trump concern trolling

Shut up Shareblue.