There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who support Trump

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who support Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39526653
mobile.twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/850354091901427712
youtu.be/rStL7niR7gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. Right here.

Your divide and conquer campaign isn't working bud. Unlike you, I've been on the Trump Train since the beginning.

I supported him in 2015, 2016, 2017, probably forever.

You are retarded to not consider this another form of chess.

Amen

What a pitiful raid today.

I will support my President just as I have when I campaigned for him across three different states. I will support him because he leads my nation, and I love my nation.

It's not a raid. I'm honestly fucking sorry. I supported Trump through the meme wars and even lost all of my irl friends. He is bowing down to the establishment doing the complete opposite of everything he said. I shouldn't be shocked but I feel like my God Emperor has turned on me and I can't control myself. I'm literally shaking just thinking about everything I sacrificed for him just to be let down. I don't even know what to tell my 3 year old son who still proudly wears his Maga hat.I wish I was with her.

Oh shut the fuck up.

>bombing /ourguy/ is chess
these forever drumfplets man

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39526653

Arabs on twitter now like Trump.

This must be some mutidimensional chess shit from Donald. Sup Forums now hates what he did but his poll rates are increasing, Israel AND many Arabs like him and are calling him Abu Ivanka.

What is going on?

Truck attack in Sweden buddy. You haven't prepped the bull well enough.

This pasta is already getting stale

I don't care if he is on the right side of his conflict, Assad is still yet another muslim dictator who contributed nothing to the world stage except violence and death. Our guy indeed, swede.

support and respect are two very different things.

t. a longtime bruins fan.

We don't give a shit about Russian interests, so fuck off.

I'll never stop too...fuck you faggot!
mobile.twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/850354091901427712

>supporting globalists and jewish interests in Syria

this is what shills want you to believe Sup Forums wants

Trump has no integrity, he is a traitor

There's that divide and conquer.

You found me, faggot.

>Shills in overdrive today

wtf i hate drumpf now

Don't forget to sage and hide their threads. Set up a filter for common troll/shill terms.

they should go back to their dumb subreddit

>not supporting happenings
nu/pol/ out. Even if that chem attack was a false flag, any real Sup Forumsack would celebrate the chaos.

nice gatekeeping lad

It's impossible with the tactics they've switched to.

>probably forever
>Trump works in mysterious ways
another authoritarian faggot. haven't you people fucked up the world enough?

Nope.

I do fuckface.

cringe

He'll yeah I support Trump. Fuck outta here with your babby's first foray into politics shit

What we know so far:
>Trump authorized an attack on a Syrian military target where chemical weapons were held
>Russians were warned beforehand; no casualites

nu-Sup Forums:
>"OMG this is practically WW3 all politicians are teh same, both parties suck XD"

We are the glorious American empire. It is our God-given right to attack sandniggers nations.

Authoritarian faggots are the only one who get shit done throughout history. Everyone else is a marxist faggot.

yeah, I still do.

one cruise missile strike really isn't enough to shake that.

>where chemical weapons were held
>no casualites

Actually, we don't know either of these things.

lol jewish puppets

>unilaterally dropping support just because of one action
I'll admit I was never a huge fan of Trump, but the fallout from this entire thing is ridiculous.

The facts, as far as we know, are this:
Chemical weapons of some sort, either chlorine gas or sarin gas, were deployed in syria.
There's evidence it was assad, there's evidence it was the rebels. As of know, it's impossible to know who did it.

But the media is running with "assad is the next hitler, muh childrens, think of the children goy, we need to go to war with syria." And neo-cons are hopping on board with this, demanding Trump do something. And, unfortunately, many Americans on both sides have fallen for this. I'd wager most Americans support intervention, which is a shame. But as that is the case, if Trump does nothing, the establishment attacks him even more, it makes the non-existant "Russian connections" look real, and loses him the support of many Americans, which is something he can't have.

On the other side, we have assad, who's trying to stop terrorists from overtaking his country, Russia supporting him, and most of Trump's international "colleagues" (farage, le pen, etc.) and early supporters (Sup Forums, alex jones, some of the "alt-right", etc.) saying it was a falseflag, and we shouldn't do anything over it. And frankly, they have a point: action in Syria only gives the Russians an excuse to start world war 3, loses trump the support of his base, makes him look like a liar and only helps isis.

So what is Trump to do? If he does nothing, he'll be condemned, if he acts, he'll be damned.
Frankly, he did the best he could. He acted, but he warned the russians ahead of time, and nobody was killed.

It's not a perfect situation, but really, what would you do Sup Forums? You lose either way, could you really come up with a better answer? Trumps not a 5d chess player like some of his zealots like to say, but in this case I'd say he did the best he could

>m-muh Drumpf
>m-muh 6gorillionD chess
Face it, he's a retard and unfit to be president

Why not, it was a great idea. It was trying to stop the war!

The chess meme has become so cringey.

The shills will try to silence the trump but they will never stump him.

And yet he's always rebounded from everything.

And he's President. Isn't that funny.

most of us do, faggot

They are JIDF/ /r/the_donald

The second you say Drumpf everyone knows you're a literal faggot

Well he has that in common with American leaders so I don't see the problem.

>now a Mudslime is my best friend
yeah, it's nu/pol/ alright

Trump now helps the radicals and bombs the secular state forces even though he said he'd do the opposite. He's totally /ourguy/, le meme magic XDDD

Fuck off shareblue.

Deu Vult!

Take it from me, I've shilled on here for Trump since he made that speech on the escalators in Trump Tower. I thought he was going to bring actual change. Now that I see he became a neocohen puppet, I'm fucking done with Trump. Not a shill, not a redditcuck, not a delusional fanboy, this is coming from the heart and a night of drinking in the face of such betrayal to what I thought Trump stood for.

ShareBlue and JIDF are out in full force defending Trump, gaslighting all of us who supported Trump for his actual campaign promises. Shillary and all the old guard neo-cohens are praising what Trump did yesterday. It's making me sick to my stomach.

There's faggots like you raiding /pol

>Americucks

You bet

Or the UK's interests, or the interests of Christians, or white people, or patriots, or anything really.

Well at least the whole thing cleared up the question if change can be brought from within the US. The answer is now that it is not reformable, the apparatchiks are to deeply embedded in the structure of the country, the whole system needs to be thrown out alltogether.

Still cucked huh?

Yes, I like him.

This. The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime

Found em.

I was pissed when it didn't go nuclear.

Still in the denial phase of grief huh? I feel you.

(((Sup Forums))) were the real cuckservatives. Should have supported based Jeb.

Thanks, I don it for no pecuniary compensation.

Trump fucking sucks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Navy SEAL copypasta
>2017

Share Blue doesn't know it, I'm betting.

nah

I cringed at this post

At least now the world wont see America as cucks like it used be under Obongo.

Okay, people who are confused as to why/how trump seems to be bending over for the establishment.

Take a look at this overview of a great book: (if the link doesn't work, just look up rules for dictators)

youtu.be/rStL7niR7gs

I was expecting trump to not be able to fully drain the swamp, but this whole Syrian missile crisis didn't lead to Russian casualties since according to this thread that they were warned ahead of time. For the Syrians, either rebels or Assad gassed kids it seems on this thread. It is vague and punishing Assad isn't necessary and could lead to rising tensions for the USA and Russia if Assad bitches to Putin over this (or if Putin is smart, betray Assad, ally USA since it is better ally, then annex Syria)....where this whole thing could go over less than a 100 people being gassed is quite ridiculous. (Like a level of princip eating a sandwich and casually shooting the arch duke sparking WWI ridiculous). I went off on a tangent, my bad there.

In sum trump couldn't fully drain the swamp in order to keep power as president now and like some beforehand.

The tangent on the Syrian missile crisis...eh this could go anywhere, but I don't agree with this decision since it could lead to tensions....
To address the Arab muslims liking trump due to this.....at least we know who to kill to be the ally of the arabs.

Barely any, most polls show the board sees he's become corrupted now, there are a few shocked redditors remaining who will leave now that the board isnt their lolsofuni meme board.

What damage did Trump actually do? Destroyed couple of jets wh were being repaired and killed a couple of sandniggers.

A couple of syrians who were one of the few armed forces actually blowing isis faggots to hell. Oh but sorry i forgot it's now: "Go ISIS woooo!"

Wow like what? 5 dead soldiers? This will surely be the end of Assad's military. Compared to the diplomatic gains, this is a win.

However if Trump does further and more military action or if he fires Bannon I'm done.

Not the first attack the US has made on the syrian troops - just before they have been "accidents" with huge strategic importance. Likewise we funded the FSA, who work alongside al-nusra and isis agaisnt the government.

This may be trump's first involvement with it but as such involvement was both hasty, illegal and so contrary to his previous statements it was such a drastic step that we can be assured it signals a full commitment.

>Bombing an airbase is the same as a full blown invasion and occupation, drumpler is epic hypocrite

Shill logic!

More than you know

Yet at the same time this was done while Jinping was meeting with Trump. Coincidence? I think not.

Sup Forums doesn't have that much traffic and poll after poll show condemnation for the strikes, try harder.

>le trump train
Get the fuck out r/Donald
You faggots have ruined this board forever
Go suck orange kike cuck elsewhere

Where are you from again?

he was right, fuck off back

I'm a American living in Argentina
I've been on this gay site since 09
Get the fuck out

This guy knows

Pure evil if his intentions in this were to stand tall against china.

this.

Kek, Syrian army and Russia were both warned hours before the strike.

>pure evil
Better get to your safe space.

Prove it, oh you can't, can you?

We dont know if they were warned, there are just reports.

Secondly nothing about a safe space, if clinton had executed several soldiers combatting isis, provoking international conflict with russia just to look good to china we would be at her throats, she never did anything so reckless or cruel.

You fucking idiot kek

Actually she's murdered several people. She even sold arms to ISIS

>le prove it to me
What do you want me to prove?
That trump is a Israel shill giving air support to Isis to further thier agendas in the middle East?

Or that you idiots follow him blindly and call anybody who disagrees a """"" shill"""""

Fucking pathetic pal,kys

How the fuck is he wrong? Fuck off r/The Donald Trump did a 180 from Westphalian sovereignty to Wars for Jews in 2 FUCKING DAYS. He is a anti white traitor and a shill. Fuck him.

Trump works in mysterious ways. Immaright?

Yes i know, i never said she wasn't a shithead - but she at least did her evil in a more controlled and safe manner for greater gain. Usually us troops dying and covered up.

Muh muh /sg/ poll

Ive beeb here since 97 and have 6 gorullion karma and upvotrs respect muh authoritah

There have been numerous Sup Forums polls actually. Don't worry, you'll leave in a few days when the board stops being the "the don funny meme factory" you were visiting to appear edgy to your friends.

Nice meme faggot

65% approve of the strike

kill yourself.

> drrudge poll
And what does that have to do with pol? Go ahead and link a CNN poll showing 98% approval whilst you're at it.

>boomers, never trumpers and kikes overwhelmingly support the strike
color me shocked

Just as long as ivanka and her cute hubby are all set up.

I wonder how you cultists of character will respond when he continues acting for globalist interests and against the American people.

????
>Implying implications