Islam will rule the west, ALLAH wills it

Islam will rule the west, ALLAH wills it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hissssssssss

Your Allah is no match for Kek

>Tfw muslim convert from 2009

Feels comfy desu.

im about ready to convert, we need allies against the kikes

even moreso now with trumps jewcock betrayal

Oh I don't think so

Fuck your religion

Shooooooooooooooooooo

islam doesn't even rule your own cluster fuck countries. just chaos. and who is the god of chaos?

You're no match for a high tide

Keep dreaming roach

To muslim or from muslim?

Traitorfaggot, kill yourself

No mention about the rise in arab muzzies leavibg islam in their droves all across arab lands and eu. Oh shit no because that destroys their agenda of islam fear. No ones scared of it because its on the deckine.

holy shit savage ahahaha

saudi continues to be my favorite brown

Fine with me. Other than Jews or feminists, why would someone be anti-Islam?

if you ever defame my prophet with that fucking shitskin book ever again lll fucking kill you, kek wills it inshakeka

islamchads got ya fuming

No mention of more people converting to islam than any other religion.

no, the statistic was just more muslims. because yall breed like rabbits.

WTF are you even doing on a forum like Sup Forums? Every single thread in this motherfucker is HARAM. You don't want to be beheaded, do you?

your meme disgust me and kek is offended

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Converted too, my parents are atheist and I grew up atheist but now I can see the light.
Allahu Akbar

a saudi on the internet means he has money lol. those guys are usually safe from everything. Saudi is true islam, the rest are pretenders. its still just bad bible fan fiction.

it is true

Praise kek

KEKOLD
U
C
K
O
L
D

just promise you'll kill the jews

NON NOBIS DOMINE

>no mention of slicing off the clitoris
>not even a topical anesthetic

Fuck you barbarians. As a Sikh I am supposed to love everyone, but I really have a hard time seeing God in you and your actions.

In all seriousness, no it likely won't.

Sweden has had a large Muslim minority for a long time, a lot of immigration and we're very tolerant of other cultures. Despite this Islam isn't mainstream at all. Aside from food there is no popular Islamic culture, politics or anything.

It's actually surprising how little influence they have here in Swedenstan.

You people are the most hated people in the Whole world, right now. I hope you know that.

Our two countries are built on oil, but the similarities stop there. I hope the oil prices drop, so both our countries come crashing to the ground. I welcome that day, when yor country gets BTFO.

>It's actually surprising how little influence they have here in Swedenstan.
All of your laws, politicians, cultural history are going down the drain what the fuck are you on about

>muslims get laid more
I'll take it

Its not blocked so I don't think they care

>current year + 2
>not having internet
Come on senpai, even my somali maid's got 4g

Reminder that there is nothing you Christcucks can do against us Muslims. We come in hordes and fix your western degeneracy. Don't worry, everything will be alright. إن شاء الله

Checked and rekt

All religions will unite against the rich globalist jews and our world will be for the most part free of parasites

Kek wills it

Nobody is actually converting to islam Abu. The rise is purely due to birthrates

You guys are basically cheating at world domination because you've failed so hard for 1500 years.

There is no such thing as cheating at world domination. Any play is valid cause there are no rules.

The Americas will not go Muhammad. We're counting on USA for that. But after what Trump did, is there any hope?

Pepe doesn't start his work hours for shitskins.

Oh no, inbred sheepfuckers will use their incestous high IQ to take over the world.

>You people are the most hated people in the Whole world, right now
That's not an Israel flag

>Our two countries are built on oil
I'll take your word for it, literally Norwho

>I-It's over for you, m-mudslimes
t. pakistan 2.0

I've never met a sikh who wasn't completely autistic. Is it a religious requirement?

I don't exactly see people convert to Islam, talk about Islam, celebrate Islamic holidays or anything of the like. If anything the overwhelming majority of young "Muslims" seem relaxed about religion.

Based on living here my whole life I don't get the feeling that Sweden in general is moving towards religion, especially not the devout kind. I'm starting to think Western Liberalism is a stronger influence on immigrants than I ever expected.

Lel

Honestly I'm on your side at this point, it seems like Islam is the only last redpilled ideology on Earth and the only way to enforce tradition and morals into the disgusting West.

So please, send your people here in droves, have 5-8 kids each, spread Islam so that more white people convert, vote in Islamic politicians, do whatever it is you need to do to uncuck the West.

Praise

Reminder: Hitler approved of Islam while viewing the Arabs as an inferior race. Islam with Aryan values will solve the social problems of the West.

get a load of this cuck
>please daddy, make me adhere to your backwards ideology because I can't bother to fight for my own, the one that advanced the modern world.

R A R E
A
R
E

Fight for my own ideology eh? Western ideology huh? You the mean the ideology of
>feminism
>globalism
>LGBT acceptance
>white guilt
>Trans bathrooms
>Zionism
>Drug legalization
>consumerism
>Anti-tradition
>liberalism
>degeneracy

Fuck the West and everything it has become. The family unit has been destroyed, religion is laughed at and has no power, minorities are over represented, women are out of control, men are weak and passive. Why the fuck would I fight for a lost cause? Why fight for something I totally disagree with and hate? I get along with Muslims better and Muslims tend to agree with me more than my fellow white men. Fuck our society. Islam is perfect for all the problems we have now

>kermits anus
>frog poster and frog worshipper

yea not surprised

> islam with aryan values
Lmao. Thanks for making my day.

Can you name that one situation when it is OK to spit a Turkish woman in the face?
Answer: When her mustache is on fire!

lurk more stinky roach

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

This shit isn't going to stop, you know that right?

The Jews have such a fierce death grip on your countries that the only way out is revolution. Unless you're willing to band together and forcibly remove these shitskins and jews, you will continue to go down the gutter. You can just curl up in the corner and say " I'll do the best I can for myself and my family", but remember one thing.

That's what the whites in Brazil and south Africa thought decades ago too. Look where that git them.

Dude the U.S. is way too cucked. I thought Trump would be different but I was proven wrong last night.

Fuck America, let it fall. A great nation has been reduced to garbage

why so obsessed with the west?

Deus check

kek wills otherwise