Ok in these dark times we need to remember to not let any racists or islamophobes benefit from what happend in sweden...

Ok in these dark times we need to remember to not let any racists or islamophobes benefit from what happend in sweden today. #NotAllMuslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wA6QjA1GS7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You dirty fucker. Hope you die a painful death.
kek
I agree. Too bad swecucks will learn literally nothing from this

I've been soaking up the sun all day, and just got back. What happened?

Religion of Peace.
Truck.
You get the picture.

That wasn't an arrest. Nobody has been arrested. They just said on the press conference.

Why not? That's the one silver lining on happenings like this.

>yfw sweden releases the terrorist to protect muslims from harassment

Truck Control when

"din smutsiga jävel" translates more accurately to "you filthy bastard" in terms of word impact

eh, I only spent about a week learning. Mostly so I can shitpost on Sup Forums in nordic threads. i learn languages really fast, so it's simple

thanks though, I'll remember that. it helps getting tips from the natives hence why I shitpost on Sup Forums

Islam is a death cult that via convert or die and if you leave you die doctrine, got so massive in number that it became falsely considered as a religion. It's not, it has nothing to do with a religion, it's a death cult where the objective is to go to paradise by killing people who aren't in the cult.

And people knew this for centuries when they were engaged in direct conflict with it, mostly in defense where islamists were constantly the attackers. And then in the last 100 years after their last empire fell apart/was dismantled/crumbled.. People in the west developed a collective amnesia and forgot what islam is and teaches.

And now sweden has let many many muslims into their nation, and act surprised that bad stuff can also happen in sweden.

Well what the hell do you expect when you let a poisonous snake into your house and let it crawl around randomly.

Except this terrorist attack was obviously nationalists. Don't you remember Breivik? This attack was almost exactly the same...

For reals though, they probably don't circulate the description of the likely perpetrator still on the loose because that would be racial profiling.

In the coming days Sweden will leave no shadow of a doubt that it's still #1 cucked nation in the world, despite stiff competition from Canada and Germany.

>Bring in enormous numbers of savages
>Label anyone who criticizes the suicidal immigrant/refugee policies as racists/bigots/xenophobes
>Get run over and smeared under truck tires driven by savages

You all deserve to die.

>This attack was almost exactly the same...

Killing people on an island with a rifle while disguised as a police officer is 'exactly the same' as running a truck into pedestrians? Also, does that make running a truck into pedestrians nothing like running a truck into pedestrians because one happened in France and the other happened in Sweden?

>YFW You realize this is all Muslim's and all of the pussies out there that are anti terror aren't actual Muslims.

I started opposing mass immigration when i was 11.

> policemen doing the job
> policewomen just hanging there

"Equality" was a mistake.

has anyone updated this?

Fuck you #AllMuslims

You facist!

Gdit, i really fucking hate you faggot.. I want to punch you so hard in your fucking face..

Whenever someone gets killed by these obvious mujahids you're always out doing damage control.. have you ever read their texts? No you haven't go read the qu'ran sira and hadith for yourself and shut the fuck up..

I don't want to be run over by some fucking truck and have one of you faggots talk about afterwards that it's some kind of white nationalist racist bullshit..

You don't know a fucking thing about what islam teaches because you are a pussy little faggot that doesn't realize that islam is a death cult that needs to be completely abolished.

You know why breivik did what he did, at the time i didn't understand it, it's because he was trying to kill all the faggots that want to let these assholes in!

And while i can understand his frustration it did more damage than good, but jihadis? they kill you because they are explicitly commanded to do so, they kill you because you are an infidel and your life means nothing, and they are instructed to kill those who aren't in the cult or who stray from the cult.

pretty sure that's a compliment.

>soaking up the sun
>flag
how did you do that with the eternal overcast?

It was ironic.

i know

Trump Putin Syria Assad Merkel Brexit Assange Alex Jones Clinton holohoax Jews kikes nigger

>incoming bot response

This is the actual subject.

Sage

So I guess they were just helping this guy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=wA6QjA1GS7g

This is as much a attack on every refugee Sweden has accepted, as it is a attack on Sweden itself. #NotAllMuslims

> not learning language with the sole intention of traveling to fuck the native woman.

Fuck you must be autistic

Europe must be cleansed from the filth that has arrived from the east and erroded our soil with the blood of our people.

of course men did all the fucking work

>ITT Sup Forumsfags getting trolled by summerfags, dont you retards see that OP is a muslim immigrant himself?

>inb4 he denies it
sureeeeeee ahmed sureeeee

He's not being arrested, no.

looks asian to me

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
RAPEFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

Come on dude, that is not very nice... (no pun intended)

Islam must die.

>visisted
I wish memeologists had better spelling, i swear. I cant reuse half of the dank memes i find here because of rudimentary spelling errors.

WE NEED CAR BANS NOW!!!1!1!

The real victims in these attacks are not those in pieces on the streets, but the Muslims that will now deal with Islamophobia. #NotAllMuslims