Million new refugees will be coming into EU in tnext few months

Now that Drumpf has attacked Syria, Russians will stir up the refugee flows into EU. Expect a million new refugees from northern Syria to start flowing into Turkey and from there into EU.

RIP Europe.
Thanks Drumpf.

Good, maybe then they'll get off their asses and do something about them, or get replaced.

Open borders and refugees are Soros doing faggot. Try again

You are a retard. Refugee law was written by Americans, it's an international law stupid monkey. It's a law above EU, while governments of EU are below EU to begin with.

>Open borders and refugees are Soros doing faggot. Try again
LOL... can't blame everything on him. When your home gets destroyed or an opposing army is just few miles from your village, you have to leave. Doesn't matter where. You have to leave or die.

Europe's now dead. Forever it will be full of violent Islamists. White race in EU will end within two generations.

You dumb fuck, I'm talking about the european people, who cares about the governments if they are mostly jewed?

This is something only european people can handle.

Worst korea, you have a border that refugees wouldn't cross.

You're the best example of refugees simply not being allowed.

Lets welcome them and send them to western europe asap

>European people
You mean migrants? Those aren't even people. Parasites migrate, parasite exploits, parasite leaves, never fight for anything, not even fix anything, not to mention go against international laws their brains can't even understand, even if they took time to understand. Democracy won't fix this ever.

Because Greek genes aren't 50% darker since 1950ies. Yeah, this delusion.

>buttmad americuck
>attempt at distraction
quit switching topics, Tyrone.

Ayo slav do you want some refugee herds? they're waiting in our camps for the signal to raid europe.

>Tyrone
>Being literate

bixnood

Why can't Trump just bomb the refugees too? I'm pretty sure Murica has more than enough bombs for that.

Leave the refugees to me.

Are you seriously this retarded or you just trolling? You seriously have wished to be ruled by Africans or Latin Americans?

So close the borders. All of these countries have military. Defend.

you dumbasses who trusted trump are retarded in the first place
not a bluepill by any means but seriously how could you vote for Trump

Yeah...I don't even know what to say anymore. We have no hope left. Our government hates us, the president of the USA betrayed us, the EU wants to replace us. These have to be the end times...

>muh Kalergi
>muh Commies
EU literally run by Americans and Christians and established by anti-Communists. Go fuck yourself you dirty migrant. You are probably American.

Betrayed how?

Now that North Korea is getting new missiles. The refugee flows into the sea. Expect a million new fishing boats from southern korea to start flowing into the sea.

RIP South Korea
Thanks Kim

it was Merkel's doing. A woman. LOL

Funny how one cunt of a chancellor ruined the entire Europe.

No, North Korea wouldn't nuke South Korea. China or Japan are more worried. We're doing just fine, thank you.