You all want WW3 deep down

WW3 is what you want don't deny it. You try to rationalize that it's not happening so that you aren't too disappointed when it doesn't happen. But if it did you would be extremely excited because this is what you want isn't it? You are tired of reality the way it is and want something, ANYTHING, to happen.

r9k is that way buddy

>hurdur everyone is gay because im gay

stop projecting faggot, nobody wants to kill people.

Actually.... ww3 is the LAST thing i want to happen.

Stability is what people crave.

If didgits WW3 starts this year...with no survivorsh!

Fuck yeah. Fuck humanity. Bunch of plebs running around a single planet literally accomplishing nothing.

No only depressed losers want ww3

That's the way Sup Forums has always been. Because we all know that the only way things will really change is with great social upheaval.

why yes, yes I do.

I don't want World War 3, what now?

This I just want to live my life

Technically those are digits, you never said they had to be repeating. Joke's on you.

Sure np. Go kill all them chinks, mossels and Ruskies, fucking Jewmericans. I will be here, being neutral and watching the world burn.

No we don't want ww3, what we want is a race war that takes place across north america in Europe.

Change can only occur once everything comes to an end.

>He actually thinks that Russniggers won't nuke all of Europe if war breaks out

>Le WW3 and Crusades
Implying Euro cucks have it in them anymore.
>Implying Russia wants to be annihilated over a shitty airport in a shitty 'nation'.

We do. We just don't wanna be pussy whipped into it. Trump whipped is different... i guess

The only people who want WW3 are probably the underage. Maybe anybody younger than 24

thats cool.

Welcome to Sup Forums

You'd be annihilated too though.
So that's something

>Fri)11
I just want to watch the world burn

guys was this photo shopped or not? i see it a lot and it looks like a clown

Death is near

Only if it's US/Russia against the globohomos

>tfw type 1 diabetes
>will definitely die if insulin storage runs out in a war

Yes i need an excuse to not get a job

Not the way it's set up now. US + Europe + Russia vs. Rest of the world, sign me up. Not this cold war bullshit.

>anything
>Ever touching America or its people
Someone hasnt been paying attention for the last 200 years

I might like a war between the West and the Islamic world

Yes we wish something happen in this boredoom life of ours, we are home alone 24/7, all our friends have jobs and we don't, all are with their problems but no one take care of us anymore cause we are not kids anymore. Mama and Pa are gone, we don't belive in love, we want to end this all toghether in a flash.

So Germany vs the West yet again?

>You'd be annihilated too though.
Finally!