>edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/africa/jet-car-nigerian-inventor-flying/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/africa/jet-car-nigerian-inventor-flying/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO YET AGAIN

WE WUZ INVENTERS N SHIET

We already know how to build flying cars though. Only reason we never did it was because could you imagine new york city with fly cars? There would be a 9/11 every week. I hope they do it just to laugh at them

Must be hell on earth for 120 IQ niggers in Africa knowing how braindead the average nog is.

Flying cars were in development since at least '30. They aren't made not because they are impossible but because they are uneconomic and unsafe. Flying car is basically a shitty helicopter.

Fuckin Poland. Did you even watched the vid?

HE BUILT A ROCKET FLYING CAR SENPAI!

WITH A GOD DAMN KEYBOARD!! ALL IS OGRE!

We wuz Kangz 2

>Man Builds Flying Car (Can't Fly)

Yeah, I also built a flying computer, it just can't fly yet, but just wait!

>dat cd database

You never know, whether its a flight jam, or a nav map. Gotta keep em organized.

Seriously, when will CNN reporters stop going to rural Africa find the village idiot to mock African education ? This racism is awful, even Sup Forums doesn't sink that low.

>and even a computer keyboard

This. I don't know if it is extremelly condescendent or if it is an intern doing a subtle we wuz kangs mockery.

Its kindda sad tho..The dude manages to dream in hell, and tries to build something from the crumbles of dried shit all around.

He dreamt at first place...

than comes the CNN.

Liberals are extremely racist but their ego and their belief to be the "good guys" force them to be "nice" with niggers. But they completly see them as inferiors, they're treating them like children.

If the traditional racists consider black people like dogs, liberals consider them like puppies... which isn't better.

>conceptual model

A flying car already exists, dumbfucks.

>#WSAB PRESENTS AFRICAN MAN BUILDS HIS OWN HELICOPTER

Flying cars are called airplanes.

wow ccn really bringing us the hard hitting news stories

DEY WUZ JACUB AN SHEEIT

What happens when he presses alt f4?

Flying cars need VTOL (or at least STOL)

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

>edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/africa/jet-car-nigerian-inventor-flying/index.html
YES user, THIS IS A '''FLYING''' CAR

FREE FLYING CAR RIDE FOR COMMIES

If you believe if it can fly, it can fly. - R Kelly.

I'd pee on that

also R.kelly

Look at the tail fin.

"Made In Nigeria"

top kek

>120 iq niggers

Have you seen it? It's something a small child would construct

So were the first steam machines europeans invented, but it still to geniuses to invent them
In 200 years, people will look at our supercomputers and think we were a generation of complete retards.
They'll laugh at the Hubble telescope for being weaker than a child's toy and laugh at our cellphones for being clumsy, big and ugly, just like we do with old cellphones nowadays.

a small child doesnt construct 1980's cell phones or magnetic core memory from the 60's.

A small child could construct this literal pile of trash, see:

I'm not talking about recent technology, I'm talking about the tech that kickstarted the industrial revolution
It was usually very simple compared to what we have, but the men who invented them were regarded as geniuses.
The same about the agricultural revolution in Europe
It took a few centuries until people thought of using animals to help them in the farm work
It all sounds easy because we live in the future when compared to them. While this african dude looks retarded to you, he is probably more than a lot smarter than the average african.

>press F to activate Thrusters
F

Building a PC is like Lego play sets. This is like the news reporting some black guy building a chair in his garage.

There's no video of it flying, fake news. Braaaaap.

WE WUZ JETSONZ N SHIET

>thinking niggers could build anything not made out of mud and sticks

Glad to see them progressing.

This is some Ork shit

What does he need cd/dvd's for in this flying death trap?

It's a bummer that his drone wasn't calibrated and had a bad signal at 3 feet. I would have loved to see that quadcopter he invented do some maneuvers.

I'm sure he built it from trash. Just like his "jet" car.

That doesn't look safe to ride in

All great inventions started simple user, hes one of the few humans in a nigger society that would collectively improve it if his own people werent selfish savages that couldnt even comprehend on earth his invention would aid them(beyond crime).

How the fuck is this not racism?

I mean it's a joke. CNN would never run a story like that about claims made by a Westerner.

Why no due diligence done on Africans?

>"This is proof, we wuz kangz n shiet, dam WYTES stole us"

Nobody will be able to stop nignogs now,

No seriously, this is some ork tech bullshit. I don't believe it can even move by itself.
WHY IS THE BLOODY KEYBOARD FOR!

>Why
*what

>This is some Ork shit

Funniest post of the Thread!

>It can't fly yet
>It's basically supposed to b an amphibious plane

Do they think I'm retarded?

At least their music is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo

soft bigotry of low expectations.
we need to call out bullshit neo-libs on this.

I know right?
CNN: "Look at this industrious 'inventor' creating a flying car"
Cut to what looks like a low budget abstract MadMax car with and a keyboard glued onto it.

This is real news out of CNN Africa...

And in related news a chimpanzee is building a rocket ship to Mars.

>niggers rushing flying cars from bronze age.

maybe they really are kangz

seriously.
i guarantee you the keyboard and cd's dont do anything.
nigs only care about appearances.

that's why they work some no-skill, minimum wage job, then blow their money in 1 night. Probably as a way of living out their jewish music video fantasies which are driven by insecurity.
many such cases.
Sad!

They are literally humans from the paleolithic era thinking critically is impossible for them since they are still cognitively impulsive hunter gatherers.

Niggerian helmet

Blowing up a car doesn't mean it can fly, Bowongo

Indeed, I build my PC last year when I had never done it before by watching a couple of YT videos.

>nigger builds flying car
>still puts on spinning rims

>Nigerian inventor building a flying car
>It's literally just the gutted innards of a regular car with a flimsy shell that doesn't even fly
>Claims it travels on water
>Doesn't prove it

LMAO

No invention starts out beautiful but this guy is just gluing shit together

>2016
>600£
>high spec computer

Style.

I like the gold touches also.

There's gotta be concern for window peeping and people breaking into homes because you're less likely to lock upper story windows.

Minmatar tier engineering.

Kek

>tower of blank cds in the cockpit
>some keyboard whose purpose is unknown
>seems to be a quad bike with a fuselage on top made of dumpster parts
>implying a bunch of scrap metal soldered together floats by itself

What the fuck are niggers thinking? Is this supposed to be ironic or something? Or are they actually this retarded?

Better than what most liberal American college students could make.