I need the official Sup Forums verdict on this Trump/Syria situation... Did Trump cuck? Or is everything fine?

I need the official Sup Forums verdict on this Trump/Syria situation... Did Trump cuck? Or is everything fine?

What's the general consensus?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218
youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G

100% cucked out

At best a very risky move. At worst, pushes us into a cataclysmic war.

100% Alpha male move. He's showing he's not afraid to blow people the fuck up.

He is the boss.

Either he's a goddamned mastermind and Sup Forums's to blind to see it, or shills have attempted a subversive attack Sup Forums, most likely both. Personally, I think the Syrian bombing was the right thing to do, it'll be a few weeks until we know for sure.

he fucked up an airfield where they dropped sarin gas onto a small town so they wont do it anymore

he is not going after assad

Cucked. bullshit excuse to start another war in the middle east ala Iraq

This one needs time to play out. I'm initially quite disappointed though.

- The entire world is fully convinced Assad just used chemical weapons
- Even if we think it's a false flag, we can't rule it out
- Let's say US intelligence actually points to Assad
- An investigation would then provide the same answer, and lead to a strong demand for the removal of Assad, meaning also war with the Syrian Army, and indirectly Russia

Instead:

- He does no actual damage to Syrian armed forces, airport is backwater and insignificant, lots of airports.
- No war with Syria, Syria says it's an act of aggression, not an act of war, threatens an "IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN"
- He gets all the neocons and leftists off his back and they are now in a row sucking his dick - McCain, Pelosi, Schumer, New York Times, Netanyahu, dividing the leftists
- Still friends with Russia, what you see now is just posturing
- Completely ends the "MUH RUSSIANS" narrative, gets a lot of breathing space
- Bannon is still in, he was at the Xi Jinping meeting
- Cucks Obama, who claimed a "red line" but did nothing similar, and shows off US military power
- Pushes China to deal with North Korea, this was launched and shown on TV during Xi's visit

He cucked hard. Bannon's been replaced by his Jew in Law, and now he's gone against his non-intervention in the Middle East policy over pictures of sad Syrian kids supposedly gassed.

We are potentially facing Bush 2.0

He showed his true cuck colours and Sup Forums is lapping up his bull's cum. Utterly blown the fuck out.

I'm just hoping this is just a 345332D Bamboozle chess move that will just divide the MSM even more, and that he's actually going to help Assad and Russia in Syria. If not, then fuck.

How about you think for yourself for once? Whole lotta sheep around here.

I'm reserving judgement for now. I'd like to believe this is "LE 16D underwater backgammon" move, and there are some signs which point to this; warning Putin and by virtue of that Assad beforehand. On the other the removal of Bannon from the NSC the day before this happens fills me with some degree of doubt.

So anyone claiming it to be one or the other with 100% certainty is either an idiot, a shill, or both.

Right or wrong, I'm on board with this assessment. Seems to make the most sense.

Why is it a right (or a needed) thing to do?

This.

Bannon removal may have been solely for optics. No way to know.

They were testing the new administration. Trump responded with a heavy fist. nothing will come out of this. Everyone agreed including democrats btw.

So u damn foreigners can stop be niggers

I've already made up my mind fellow Brit, I think it's over for Trump... Bannon will be pushed out, Kushner/Ivanka playing trump like a puppet. None of the 13692-D chess theories are satisfactory.

Bannon is the strategist, Bannon IS the genius; this stinks of the absolute abandonment of Bannons guidance.

He is still adviser. He was removed officially from the security team. It was said he didn't even go to meetings for it anymore. Don't let the fake news turn it into something it's not

And to prove I'm not a leftypol kike here is one of my most reposted OCs from the campaign. I've supported Trump since day one. But I'm also an autismo with an obsession with aligning my beliefs to the available facts.

I realize this of course. I'm hoping this is true as well. But Bannon is the heart of the Trump team for me. I'm just afraid of Trump succumbing to the relentless pressure of the globalists and I know Bannon has been his shield.

Why is no one blaming the use of chemical weapons on Trump in the first place? He says he has no intentions of removing Assad and then Assad gasses his own people. Trump fucked up then launched a few missiles to unfuck up.

I saw that. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm leaning towards 1802975D chess here but more time is needed to see how this plays out. Let's see what Putin does with that frigate heading for our destroyers.

If you were really concerned about having beliefs alligned with facts you wouldn't be a Trump supporting sheeple

lol whatever you have to tell yourself to justify an immoral and illegal action. You really think this is the end, that everyone will play nice now because the talking Cheeto said so. The man-child just showed he is easily swayed by emotional blackmail (pics of dead kids) and reactionary (less than 48 hours after biased Turkey fingers Assad).

Cant wait to NOT see North Korea or Iran dealt with in the next few months. Oh, and where is the swift response to Hillary's corruption or the IC itself being corrupt??? Too bad Trump didnt work as fast against that blatant corruption.

The gas attack was almost certainly a false flag, but the world believes it was genuine. In the eyes of the normies, Trump has taken the moral high ground, and called the globalist's bluff. Russia is still our ally, Putin's a smart man, he's just playing along to save face.

Almost no damage has been done to Syria, Trump has proven he's serious to China, Iran, North Korea and the world at large, the mainstream narrative has been castrated, Trump has secured the support of the majority of the congress and senate, and his popularity has skyrocketed with normies.

I think this will pay off big time, but we can't be sure until the dust has settled.

Okay hillshill how is it illegal? The president is, believe it or not, the commander in chief and has the authority to order such an attack.

He sold out to the (((Neo-Cons)))
He better stop.

Because Trump daddy's yummy cummies

>colours

You know you are fucked when the leafs are telling you
>He is a gudboy hi dindu nuffin

Are you sure he is not doing it, Ala Huakbar? :^)

Until further notice, Trump is a Jew puppet and Americans are retards.

Things to talk about today
Susan Rice spying
SCOTUS confirmation
RELIGION OF PEACE in Sweden

What Sup Forums is being spammed with?

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

>blowing up a sandnigger country is "cucked"

wtf happened to pol?

Where did all the Redditors come from?

>sheeple

Go back to your drum circle you double digit IQ mental midget. This word is the hallmark of the moronic pseudo-intellectual. I align my beliefs with the available data 100% of the time. You are a slave your your preconceived ideas/bias. Thanks to my autism, I am not. If Trump sells out to the globalists (or has), I will work just as hard to destroy him as I did to build him up.

Face it: if Clinton won, you would just be cucking for her covering up her missteps (and likely crimes.) There would be nothing you wouldn't excuse. You are a pitiable follower and you are weak.

He took advantage of an obvious false flag. His false retaliation put everyone in fucking line.

>Gas attack was obviously a false flag
>Retaliation destroyed almost nothing
>Putin not escalating
>Russian narrative now BTFO
>Russian stepping up with more support to end faster
>One step back for ten steps forward
>A shit ton of other incentives

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

Syrian Army was reported to have been notified as well!!!

>twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218

Russia told Israel to fuck off and now with the false retaliation to a false flag gas attack Russia gets to move in a shit ton of manpower and equipment which will fuck Israel.

RAMZPAUL reacts to Trump morphing into a NEOCON.

Candidate Trump is gone.

NEOCON Trump is what we got.

Will he break his other promises also?

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc

>listening to Jewtube "personalities"
>listening to literal kikes
>listening to you literal kike youtube personalities

He did what he said he would do during his campaigne. Anyone who doesnt understand this is a leftyshill

You need congressional approval, kike

This and I'm surprised Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to see this. Just observe his tone during the address, he doesn't give two shits about the kids dying in Syria.

This, we just need to wait and see.

The main thing that makes me think that this isn't some 3D chess move is the fact that sources close the Bannon (stranahan) has been reporting of an urgent coup for the last day or two... Before any of this even happened. Bannon is being pushed out, anyone who says this is some super duper foresight on trumps part is just engaging in understandable wishful thinking.

This is the most damage control post I've ever seen on this website, and I've seen a fuck ton of damage control

No, lol he didnt need congress to do that

> this 13 year-old perspective on world politics

Based Norway has it correct.

I'm still not sure how the gas attack thing played out.
The official story by the West just makes no sense whatsoever. The Russian narrative only marginally moreso. This whole thing stinks. Might easily have been a false flag.

Trump was an idiot for taking action when noone has been at the location and look at it independently.
He also campaigned with the exact opposite stance on interventionism. Moreso to interventionism without any UN mandate.
He turned completely around in 2 days and it coincides with the fucking kike Kushner taking the top position in the WH and Bannon getting booted out.
We will have to look at the coming days but I'm not positively inclined right now.

>the removal of Bannon from the NSC

Bannon finished his mole hunt and got back to work steering the ship. He was not removed, he is still chief strategist, he still has his security clearance.

As a dirty liberal, I'm alright with what Trump did from an ethics perspective. From a practical standpoint, however, I don't think there's any winning move in Syria. Either we support a dictator or we support a loose alliance of rebels who have no unified plan for their country and will undoubtedly allow further extremism to take root should they succeed in overthrowing the government.

No shit they are fucking shills.
Two types of people in this situation.

Normie
>believe le ebil Assad gassed his people
>what Trump did was just for muh children

Actual Sup Forumsack
>(((falseflag))) gas attack
>Trump responsed with a flase attack, all bang, no actual damage

Anything mentioning one but not another is dishonest.

there's the shareblue line, pol. back to the lines.

- Syria could easily just be at war with USA at any point.

- Hardly gets the leftists off him, only a few of the scummiest leftists are with him, NYT isn't "with" him, that is definitely reaching.

-Could be posturing from Russia, Have to consider Trump just going yolo and not knowing bombing syria would cause bad feelings with Russia

-My Russians gets breathing space, but the investigation isn't going to stop over this

-He cucked himself, because twitter evidence over 10+ tweets of him saying obama SHOULDN'T do anything, on a much bigger attack, that ended up being Rebels (people still think it was Assad though, mostly Pol)

-Doesn't push China for anything, It isn't monkey see, monkey do. And this launch isn't pleasing a lot of people.

nope, you gotta notify congress in 48 ( or was it 96?) hours.

I shouldn't be the one to tell you how your system work, burger.

As much as I hate Trump, I'm not really going to blame him for those twitter posts from years ago. People can change their minds, and Trump acknowledged that his view has changed.

-But they aren,t since they were forewarned. By telling russian it was clear that assad woud also know. Damage is to fuel and ''''''gas'''''' thing so nothing of irreplacable value.

-It does fracture them. Go check.

-Tillerson going to moscow next week. this is as good a timing as any.

-True, they'll keep pushing the russiarussiarussia bullshit, but i expect many who were on the fence will be much more skeptical. You won't remove the brainwashed leftards from it, but they get isolated even more.

-Check the tweets, lots of support saying it was 4 years ago. this IS a change, normally you had the classic cavalcade of 80 anti trump leftards saying drumpf btfo

>Either he's a goddamned mastermind and Sup Forums's to blind to see it, or shills have attempted a subversive attack Sup Forums, most likely both
It's definitely both

Go back to /leftypol/

I mean he has to know something that would justify this, right?

Or the people who were in control back during Obama are still in control.

This. I've been thinking about most of these points as well but I'm still trying to wrap my mind on it.

I'd also like to point out some other points that I'm trying to think through as well
- Trump reacted too hastily over this whole ordeal and over some graphical images on the lying MSM, which might make him seen as a thin skinned and over reactionary;
- By seeing this, the rebels (most likely perpetrators of the gas attack) might see as a huge incentive to do more false fags to advance their cause and try to make the US fight their fight against Assad;
- This might have obliterated all those plans he and Putin were making to set up safe zone in Syria.

What actually surprised me (though somehow expected) is all this media filth supporting actual war against Assad. This double standard is disgusting
>look at dead muh children Assad killed
>CARPET BOMB THEM ALL!!!

I truly, TRULY hope this is just a strategic move and not just a naïve reaction.

it,s both. it would have been terrible if russians weren,t forewarned.

Yesterday i was on fuckign edge until the rt tweet about it.

Once you pull that piece of the puzzle in, you see the strat.

Shills are going fuckign ballistic, and there is 2 reasons. First is Susan Rice ( hope you didn't forget about her, because that's their plan) The revelation will fuckign destroy obama and the repub. They tried countering it with the Seychelle thing, but it didn't stick. Next move was what i believe is a false flag ( irrelevant anyway now) So either trump took the bait for the neocons or did nothing and looked bot weak and beholden to russia. This is a perfectly 3rd option that placate the muh gassed children crowd, upset the anti war crowd (but it can be easily brought back by firmly stating in a few days to week that it was a one off demonstration to shock assad into compliance).The real talk and important stuff is next week, with tillerson in moscow, that's where we'll have the bigger picture revealed. My personnal hope is a alliance between Usa and Russia and Assad to destroy isis then assad steppign down to a luxurious condo in russia. kind of deal

>General consensus

Kek

Well, thats the thing, the strike was directly pinpoint to the airport and gas reserves. If another gas attack happen, assad can just say Hey, you already destroyed the airport where i had gas, it's not me

>KID

Yup.
>he abandons a key policy and anyone who's concerned must be a shill

This is clearly not true.

hello concern shill. Hows your day?

That is how it is spelt.

Trump betrayed his principles and contradicted himself. Needs to be called out for it unless you want him to go full neocon.

>your friend gets framed
>punch him so it looks like you're still a good guy
Pathetic. Normies are useful idiots for globalist kikes. We shouldn't want to appease them to begin with.