Sum up how you feel after the past two days

ITT We sum up how we feel as a result of the events over the past two days, Americans are obligated to post in this thread
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/w5UbfmY
youtube.com/watch?v=3bZzM4s0Hgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0VNLhyuxg0
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feels divided man...

i'm not sure if i regret voting for trump or not yet, I feel like what he did was wrong but Hillary would have done worse by now

I feel like America should be GLASSED. That's all I want. America turned to fucking glass.

>canadian
>voting
the syria thing sucks
either way hes better than shillary no matter what

>Hillary would've done worse by now
Agreed

He will not divide us

>no american citizens live abroad
what year is it?

>visiting canada

I start freaking out every time I see a plane

do you worthless paddies ever fuck off?

it was going so well, for a while

Jeez mick calm down, our Govt/media/institutions are all KIKED but the people are good, i be talked to a lot of people who think this is a false flag

i go to school here

Agree, macaroni. I agree. Those imbeciles imposed their filth culture on us, I guess language is ok but that's the Tower of Babel shit....but that's not the issue now.

What's worst about the dumb fuck Americans is that they submitted to the World Jewry just so they can keep their burgers and cola.

Fucking scum of the earth. Kikes used them, and still use them, as their prime propellant for the JWO.

Any Americans out there - go die, die in a ditch you fucking faggots, die, die and die. Die.

I stopped taking my medicine, and now I punctuate every sentence with Drumpf.

>going to school in canada

Annoyed that trumpbots, the same people who deny muh 6 million, are buying into le ebil desert dictator gas attacks civillians, for the millionth time.

No. The Eternal Hiberno never sleeps.

Read this: American """culture""" being exported worldwide was what ended us all.

I knew he wouldn't fix anything

A storm is coming my friends...

This, voting for DRUMPF was a mistake. I was with him even though it was clear he's a racist xenophobic nazi, but bombing ASS-MAD was the final nail in the coffin. I am now #WithHer

sorry you didn't get accepted to one of the several good schools here leaf

>go to school
Is it cheaper up there?
Please, don't blame us for being subverted by the kikes

oh yeah your fucking nation is doing so much to fight against the JWO

it's fucking hilarious to see the loops trumpniggers jump through to justify this. one of his biggest platforms was isolationism, and this proves Trump has been compromised by Kushner and other neocons and kikes. we cant vote for Hillary because she'd bring us into war, but it's ok when trump daddy does it

>school
>good
>canadian school
>good

Confident. Most cucks aren't ready for 4d geopolitics chess, I was born ready.

This ain't the primaries no more you little bitches

>Is it cheaper up there?
i'm a grad student so i get paid to study, but most undergrad science programs are like 6k/year here

plus you get to pick your own classes here instead of getting forced to take African American Studies or whatever variant is popular in the cultural marxism department these days

Don't want to fight Russians
Do want to fight Syrians
Don't want to support Israel

Agreed, but please don't blame American Culture, that died a long time ago, we truly are greater Israel, Jew York city commercializes all our products, our culture (what remains of it) and exports it
(((Hollywood))) publishes filth and propoganda

I feel nothing but even more confirmation that there are no good goyims in politics

When Trump won, I had renewed hope in our election process and in democracy. I thought that someone can finally break the establishment and make America a better place. Now, I'm terrified of the thought that Trump has been compromised by globalists. If fucking trump can't beat them, who can?

This is what I want to happen. A renewal of classic values and aesthetics that advance forward with the advance of technology.

And a purge of Europe.

>paid to study
confirmed stinky shitskin nigger arab
enjoy your gibs

I regret voting for Trump. We need to secure the nuclear codes.

if you're a grad student not being paid to study you shouldn't be a grad student

Literally unironically made me think

Former trump voter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

I know you were subverted by (((them))), m8. I just can't handle it anymore. They're pushing nonstop lefty shit from Hollywood and from everywhere. It's a nightmare. That bleeds into the European countries. It infects us too. Ireland literally has Black Lives Matter movements. This is how gay this country is.

Well, at least it was an attack on the actual weapons, everyone was warned before hand, and so on. At least he hasn't instituted a no-fly zone, which would be immediate deceleration of war involving all of Nato, Russia, and Tuvalu.

The thing that I find interesting, is that this was a forceful response to allegations. Chemical attacks are the kind that can be tested for. A simple sample to confirm whether or not there were chemical weapons (Essentially just pesticides). Everyone is still using the words "allegedly" or "possibly" and "consistent with the symptoms of a chemical attack" but no one has actually given any proof, even the media that is quick to jump to a definitive judgement and select punishment has been pussyfooting around this one. What is happening?
As for how I fell, pic related. I have to get back to the office in an hour or so, and got back to my microcosm of getting shit done.

Don't really care but glad there's a happening. Fuck the antisemitism though.

General concern, hopefully but controlled optimism. Thinking this might play out ok but still have that nagging feeling saying "get your shit together and be ready for anything"

>of trump can't beat them who can?
Hahaha, Trump was definitely not the best man we have
I want this so badly

GF and I broke up last night, same night found out a friend died of a heroin overdose after getting addicted to pain meds after a surgery.

Then this shit happens. I legit kinda want to die

WW3 starts in Syria. The Tribulation begins in 2026

imgur.com/w5UbfmY

There's no hope for your shitstain of a country, you're bound to be enslaved to (((them))) for all eternity no matter how much you struggle. Should've stayed with Britain, at least they don't have to start a war every two years to keep their population distracted.

>current mood
COME ON YOU APES DO YOU WANNA AWOOO FOREVER!?!?!

Vindicated yet again with no recognition.

:| I'm not scared anymore so much as weary.

That's rough. Life's good for me even after all the Syria shit/Sweden shit, but still it feels shitty. Take care.

Feels bretty gud and things are only going to keep getting better.

You might as well live a hedonistic lifestyle until WW3.

Any military action that is not in direct defense of US citizens lives or a close ally is a mistake. Military intervention in Syria was absolutely a mistake.

Interesting times have returned, with vengence.

It's fucking awful the whole lot of it, I'm sorry for the state of your country, I hope National Party can do well.
Tbh senpai, I'm set to leave, I'd love to secession off a portion of the country and create an Ethno state, but I'm realistic, I'm set to leave fampai

>deep concern intensifies.jpg

Watch Trump supporters defend neocon bullshit, is pretty disheartening. A bullshit war is one of the only ways Trump can lose congress to the Democrats

Thanks, man. Good luck wherever you go.

He was the best man that had a chance at winning. He had the funds and the media savvy. As much as I like randlet, he could never win a presidential election.

Not enough has happening to call any judgments; I'm mostly just pissed by concern trolls and dramatic faggots flipping out.

Thanks leprechaun user

i have faith in trump. he warned russia and syria of the attack, so that means he's just posturing and doesnt actually want to go to war with them. we'll see what happens next

i mainly just feel a deep burning hatred for shills. if we do actually enter ww3 and it turns out trump is just a good goy, the first thing i'm gonna do is go kill as many shills as possible. srs

God damn thats rough
Kill yourselves

I'd happily take your place sempai.

It's tough to actually come to a conclusion just yet. I understand that this is going to help Trump at the home front substantially but it's my hope that this is where the US involvement ends.

>Grandmother is in hospital dying and father forbids me from seeing her in the state she's in
>Possibility of WW3 very likely, oh boy can't wait for ISIS to overrun our country
>Feel like I can't trust anything or anyone anymore, becoming more skeptical and paranoid by the day
>Boyfriend could be drafted and I can't think of loosing him
>Not financially stable enough to marry and have kids yet
What is the fucking point, are we born on this earth only to suffer and feel like shit?

Thanks
>Id take your place
Nah man, I still have some dignity, sorry

Here's how I fucking feel you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3bZzM4s0Hgs

Honestly I think Trump kind of soured the primaries a bit as well

3rd time trying this but can someone PLEASE cliff me on all the happenings today?, i know of the sweden shit but what else has been going on?

Patriotic. The world is our bitch now after walking all over us for the last 20 years.

feels like shit could end by any minute now

Honestly, at the risk of sounding like a total faggot, this feeling reminds me of when cobain died. I was just a kid back then, but it felt like a future was erased. Like there was a purpose before but now I'm all off track. My opinions haven't changed but my faith and trust in this president is shaken.

If it wasn't for Trump, Rubio or Jeb would have won.

Find it yourself memegenerator faggot nigger kike spic chink

What happen?

faggot.

Pretty bored desu.

I was all excited yesterday, but now I'm pretty sure nothing will happen.

Wednesday: Jaded, agitated, got into a philosophical debate with a stranger, burned my MAGA hat

Thursday: Sinking feeling, full disavowal of Trump. Couldn't sleep until 4am, was up all night making anti-Trump posts.

Today: I feel fucking great not supporting Trump. I stand by my principles, not by politics, and I am no longer morally obligated to support Trump because he is no longer fighting on the side of humanity. It's a load off my back to not have to defend that fucker every day. Now I can be positive and look towards new solutions without that burden. Virtue signaling, here I come. The future is bright.

Kill yourself kike
Pic related
Tbh I want it all the end right now, Rise anew, start over
Hahaha audible kek

You're doing exactly what you've been doing since ww2 you idiotic Amerilard

>dutdut calls for troops to occupy uninhabited islands near my hometown.
> he said he'll go there by june 12 to put the philippine flag , contemplating to ride a jetski.

While it's very concerning... this is pretty much how geopolitics work.

> trump fires missile as a "warning shot" ahead of Xi's visit.
> duterte pressured to place tropps in disputed water or face CIA'd

shit like this is always a losing situation for us.

I've been elated. Bombing the Middle East is a tru American past time, glad we being Great Again. It lets Putin cease support for Assad without appearing weak, makes Donald feared, the whole thing is really just a message to lil Kim in NoKo. He will feel the heat of the middles before he knows they are coming. Also, it's reported that the images of dead children are what motivated DJT. You know who loves to give dead kids airtime ? CNN. Why aren't they being held accountable for this air strike, if it's such a bad thing

This. Don't want to throw myself onto the bayonets of the enemy. I must be mentally ill or something.

>Gorsuch confirmed
>Syrian airstrike was a very cleverly disguised nothingburger
>Sweden adds yet another quality data point to the "mass Muslim migration into Europe" debate
>I got to sleep in today

bretty gud desu

Your opinion doesn't matter, go cry in your sauna.

I'm not a Sup Forumsack but I follow politics closely and my father is an officer in the military currently a middle eastern U.S base, just lurking because of what had happened
AMA

First, your OP image is seriously freaky.

Second, I feel honestly betrayed. I didn't think two days in the early days of Trump's admin would we feel the cold, sharp pain of a dagger in the back.

All while Trump Gen and the_don tell me it's all "2d chess of a master plan!".

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0VNLhyuxg0

I'll tell you cunts, Trump launched nearly 60 Tomahawk missles at Assad's Airbase, 23 of which actually hit.
It's ogre, we've been jewed, now Russian Ships are moving in on the US ships that launched the missles

>tfw vandal invasion imminent

Sucks to not be American, Ahmed.

gibbs sucks w/o madlib

What's your father's opinion on the airstrike?

youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
I feel like playing this on repeat

Are you me?

Moving to Czech Republic this year, don't give a fuck.