So either Assad gassed his people or Trump got tricked, which is it?

So either Assad gassed his people or Trump got tricked, which is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both

Assad gassed his people. We have no reason to believe otherwise and every reason to believe that he has. It's not that shocking, honestly. It's not like he hasn't done this before.

Trump is a puppet now.

Swamp drowned him.

Maybe he just does this to have a reason to purge the deep state.

I disagree with his actions but whatever I'm just in it for the C H A O S

Trump agreed in meetings with the Neo-Cons and advice from his adopted son Kushner that he rather be their cuck and play dress up as President rather than risk getting impeached by following Bannon's philosophy

Why though? He was winning the war.

It's just interesting that the overwhelming consensus yesterday was that the gas attack was a false flag, but most seem to accept that Assad perpetrated it after the bombings last night. Almost as if people needed to relieve some cognitive dissonance.

Really makes you think

>We have no reason to believe otherwise

>He was winning the war.
Why was? He is.

He got sucked into swamp. Hopefully he plays 96 dimensional chess

I always thought that Assad gassed his own people. He has done it before, what's stopping him from doing it again? It was a display a power. A test to see if Trump backs up his word.

Underrated

>A test to see if Trump backs up his word.

Thats retarded, what would he have to gain from that

bombed an empty, gave the Russians two hours notice, used a bunch of old missiles, got all the neo-cons and left off his back.
> news is all over this shit and off the other garbage
>win win win

>It was a display a power. A test to see if Trump backs up his word.
Cool this sounds a lot like something that may have happened in the real world and not just a desperate rationalization to keep you from having to think critically.

Assad gassed his people. There is no conclusive evidence to suggest he didn't. I guess he's a fucking loon.

>he still hasn't realized this is just the beginning

The last gas attack as found to be the work of the rebels via Artillery.

He took advantage of an obvious false flag. His false retaliation put everyone in fucking line.

>Gas attack was obviously a false flag
>Retaliation destroyed almost nothing
>Putin not escalating
>Russian narrative now BTFO
>Russian stepping up with more support to end faster
>One step back for ten steps forward
>A shit ton of other incentives

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

Syrian Army was reported to have been notified as well!!!

>twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218

Russia told Israel to fuck off and now with the false retaliation to a false flag gas attack Russia gets to move in a shit ton of manpower and equipment which will fuck Israel.

CIA and/or Mossad executed gas attack in collaboration with rebels.
Trump is a leaf in the wind, any deep state schmuck just needs his ear for 30 minutes and he'll dance just the way they like. "Tricked" is too strong a word. You don't need to trick a puppet.

It's been a long war - seven years. I don't think Assad has the conventional military means to do what he needs to do to win the war anymore. He figured this was his best chance and decided to risk it. He chose poorly.

>There is no conclusive evidence to suggest he didn't
brilliant logic

>OMG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG
>wait trump fell for it
>I mean... Is it really a flase flag? When you think about it... is it really? I mean really!

Doesn't matter if Assad raped and gassed 6 million other mudslimes personally. Shouldn't wast money further destabilising Syria.

>He figured this was his best chance and decided to risk it.
Oh yes. That shithole 20 km behind front is sooo important. Gas yourself.

>No reason to believe otherwise

(((trump))) was against us all along, bannon is /ourguy/

The issue I have with this whole thing is there was no investigation: Nothing. So what the fuck? You had all these people pushing for it and all these conservatives pushing for it and he did it. It was evidence enough to me that there is a massive difference between alt-lite/right and conservatives. I'm very disappointed.

>Russian narrative dead forever
Wrong, it will pick back up in a week

>Handling """Sarin Gas""" without gloves

Akta er för Assad. Annars blir ni gassad.

Neither.
>kikes false flag trying to stir shit up
>Trump gives ample warning to the target zone and enacts the military equivalent of "wow it's fucking nothing", appeasing neocons and BTFOing the narrative that he's buddy-buddy with Russia

Ruling the middle east requires strength and fear. It was as much about demonstrating his power as anything else.

Neither. Trump is just a kike puppet. /thread

>Iraq accused of chemical attacks against it's people
>Libya accused of chemical attacks against it's people
>Syria accused of chemical attacks against it's people

Clearly, there's no pattern here..

>destroys an airbase with 50 tomahawk missiles
>lol literally nothing

Yeah Bannon likes Satan, Darth Vader, and Hitler, he belongs to Sup Forums

Assad gassed his people

Personally I wish trump would've left god alone and let Assad fight his own civil war, but here we are

My wishes aside, trump did the thing everyone criticized Obama for saying he would do and never doing so even though I'm a little miffed this'll probably work for him long term

Ding ding motherfucking ding.

"Those civilian neighborhoods in Tokyo are somehow soooo important? Gas yourself Curtis LeMay". You don't know what you're talking about and you know it.

Trump is in on it, user. Any idiot can see this is a false flag. Trump is compromised.

trump did not get tricked, it was a false flag by trumps masters and he knows it

Ayyyyyyyy me too

Here's how it's more likely to go

> This will be forgotten by his opponents within a week at which point they'll use it as more evidence that he's Pretty Much Hitler especially if it turns out it was a false flag and Trump kneejerked

> His supporters may come back, but not all, he'll lose some AND those who come back will be far more on edge.

> Neocons' final plan is still to oust him

> Followers feel betrayed

> Nothing gained

> Lots lost.

huh? and what are the proof? i have yet to see any

Oh and:

Pressure to escalate happens, Trump will eventually cave sooner or later, and those who gave him the benefit of the doubt will also leave him.

Donald Trump is evil.

> It's not like he hasn't done this before.

he hasn't though

Even if Assad gassed his people, what fucking business is that of ours? What happened to "We can't be policemen of the world"? If we're so upset about people being killed by tyrannical governments, why aren't we launching strikes on Israel or Saudi Arabia or The Phillipines?

trump is ma niggggggaaaaa
btw happy shabbat

You guys vastly underestimate our military intel. Our military likely knew about this chem stockpile, confirmed it was Assad's months ago, and then showed Trump the info confirming it was genuine intel after the report about the chemical attack came out, and Trump said "Alright, destroy them."

Trump got (((Kushnered)))

>False flag gas attack
>False flag missile attack

He's playing the globalists at their own game. Not hard to grasp if you're not a fucking retarded faggot.

He was tricked by kikes, no shame in that, it's what they do.

Praise emperor trump

I think you vastly overestimate the amount of truth there is in information handed around your government. If (((they))) want a war they have people feed faulty information, then encourage immediate action. Same as Iraq

>We have no reason to believe otherwise

Except that he's been winning the war and had no reason to fuck his progress up all of a sudden. Assad breaking the treaty now makes zero sense.

If we knew about it why didn't we destroy it or demand it be removed by Russians?

yeah we bombed syria because of the poor gassed children. That makes perfect fucking sense. Come on goyim this is the big boy world we are talking about with big ramifications. The united states of america does not rub butts with WW3 because of muh fee fees. This has nothing to do with those children and everything to do with global agendas.

pull your head out from your asshole.

possibly both

That's not the point, user. We have no business launching missiles at anyone unless they pose a direct threat to the US. That's why I voted for Trump in the first place. The last thing we need is another Libya or Iraq.

Are you fucking serious? He's been dropping gas all over Syria since the conflict started.

The media is just now suddenly deciding to care again. Trump is a dumb twat, but at least he had the balls to do something unlike Obama after Assad killed ~1000 with gas attacks in 2013

An empty airbase. Nice try shill.

That's bullshit, though.

Sup Forums doesn't live in the real world

>i dont think
anecdotal then. no one cares about the opinion of a kid too young to remember 9/11

Trump responded to a fake attack (FALSE FLAG) with a fake response. It backs off the "Russian" narrative, exposes the neo-con agenda, and will reveal the plot of the intelligence agencies soon. He needs this momentum to destroy the evil in Washington. Remember, ZERO (0) people dies in this attack.

Listen to Trump giving speech
>Those beautiful babies
He sounds like a fucking idiot way out of his comfort zone

This pains me so much.

This.

>muh military importance

Faggot. Educate yourself. Syria is a hot tribal mess. With Russias banking no one is going to defeat Assad. He on the other hand lacks the military means to truly achieve a military victory. Without Russian support his troops are unable to hold the line.

So a Gas attack makes very much sense because of three reasons:

1. It shows the enemy that the SAF are able to attack rebel population centers. Its a way to scare them into submission. Better live under the yoke of Assad than being gassed etc.

2. Its a clear message to the sunni population. The more of them become refugees the better for Assad. The demographic changes work in his favor. And a Gas attack is a powerful Tool to make the sunnis flee.

3. Remeber when most people even in the iraqi leadership believed that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and how he made every effort to decieve the population about it ? WMDs are a sign of power for an arabischen despot and occassionally using them in a situation like this shows the population that only the government is able to unleash these weapons.

Reading a Bookmarks instead of conspiracy wanks might be a good idea.

Weren't there accusations of chemical weapons that turned out to be rebels? Or was that Libyia

This.

If I wanted neocon chickenhawk bullshit I would have voted for killary..

friendly reminder that ww1 was started from a false flag on the lusitania

FPBP

>It's not like he hasn't done this before.
You mean the other proven false flag in 2013?

>we

High treason is punishable by death. Intervening in Syria to depose of Assad emboldens sunni extremism. These are our enemies, this is high treason.

You will die for this. Your families will die for this, and you will watch.

>years old civil war finally winding down
>peace talks in mere weeks
>Assad's least desperate moment in years
>"lol, lets gas a village"
how do you buy this shit?

not only was it a false flag, Assad then cooperated with the US and UN in relinquishing all their old chemical weapon stocks.

>Trump got tricked
More like Trump lied about his intentions during the election. Even if Assad did gas his own people (protip: he didn't) Trump said he would stay away from that shitfest and focus on the US. Sup Forums should have listened to Rand instead of parroting muh manlet meme.

All politicians are bought, you dumb monkey

>giving ISIS indirect air support
>lol it's a nothing burger guys
>hurrr 8-dimensional backgammon

No...

this.

Neither

>first respondents in white helmets are part of soros supported group
>were somehow accompanied with a media crew
>first respondents weren't wearing protective clothing
>the "dead" children in the attack are also in images smiling and laughing in the carnage
>a video showing the scene has a man laughing his ass off but then suddenly pretending he's in agony when he realizes the camera is on him
Get fucked shill.

>war finally winding down

Lel. Where do you get that shit from ? 10000 broken "ceasefires".

>peace talks

Because these peace Talks always work so well.

>Assads least desperate moment for years

Yeah and exactly because of this he has to play the long game. He needs a realistic perspective to scare the population back into submission. Assad has no Intention of leading a interrim government and then stepping down. At the very least he wants to keep ruling his core support areas. Using chemical weapons might deter future rebel attacks from his point of view or even allow him too restore his leadership over all of Syria.

Are you even getting paid at this point?

Fuck off nigger, go cry about muh Malvinas and ask for Kirchner to come back.

>might deter future rebel attacks
>definitely encourages imminent US attacks
it's genius

Wheres the evidence?
Super duper cool military tech and satelites but not a single video or image

It was a gamble because the day before the attack Spicer said America would not intervene in Syria.

Trump tricked you. The gassing was an obvious false flag and he needed an excuse to go to war.

Fuck off shill. There was no attack.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

I think THEY offered Trump a way to become more popular and he took it

N O I C E

Trump got tricked

I need a proper source on this. I've been trying to find one to smack the normies.