Give me proof Assad didn't gas his own people (including in 2013) and I'll shut up. Exactly

Give me proof Assad didn't gas his own people (including in 2013) and I'll shut up. Exactly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one making the claim has the burden of proof, prove he did it

Yea prove he did

stop posting

This is something atheists never seem to understand.

Like, you're the ones making a claim against the accepted truth, back it up ffs.

Low tier bait. Sad!

>Give me proof of something that didn't happen
>Counts chromosomes
>Has 3x chromosome 21

Look at the people who are meant to have been poisoned. Then look at the people treating them without safety equipment. Then go and research the various chemicals used, symptoms and you should be able to conclude Trump suffered from old age premature retaliation.

>negative proof

Shall we prove an absence of a paper trail? Perhaps point to the communications that didn't happen that weren't intercepted?

user, your level of critical thinking makes me ashamed to be an American.

Give me proof it wasn't a Bog attack

Cause it would be fucking retarded.

Most times, it's religious people who make their claim against Athiests.
Since they make a claim against theirs, they hold the burden of proof.

It'd be the same if an Athiest went out of their way to tell you that your god isn't real, but then you have to realize it's impossible to ever prove that something DOESN'T exist. That's when the Athiest tells you that, since it's much easier to prove that something does exist, that you should do that instead.

No one worth arguing with uses the "burden of proof" excuse anymore anyways. It's just a way to end an argument you don't want to discuss.

innocent till proven guilty though faggot. prove you didn't do it you slimey jewish rat snake.

>applying American civil legal rights to a non-American citizen in a foreign country who, assuming he actually did it, should be giving war crime charges

user...

>Daily Mail

Good bait post my dude. I'm cracking up over here.

I'm glad President Clinton is showing Assad the red line stands strong, MURIKA BACK IN BUSINESS!

>the accepted truth is factual truth

Nearly all people used to think the earth was flat and you would fall off it if you went to the edge

Give me proof erdogan didnt kill smurfs and i'll shut up.

your a dumb nigger go back to redit fagit

UN reports from 2013 concluded that the chemical attacks were from A2S rockets with sarin gas. Last I checked, FSA and ISIS don't have any air assets beyond shitty drones, so unless Russia is doing it it's pretty obvious

>first respondents in white helmets are part of soros supported group
>were somehow accompanied with a media crew
>first respondents weren't wearing protective clothing
>the "dead" children in the attack are also in images smiling and laughing in the carnage
>a video showing the scene has a man laughing his ass off but then suddenly pretending he's in agony when he realizes the camera is on him
Get fucked shill.

>israel flag
Why are you so bold ?

Prove he did you fucking retard

>the accepted truth is the factual truth
now who's the one making claims without evidence?

Here's the UN telling it how it really is, this was completely ignored by MSM

youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I

Give me proof they didn't gas themselves on accident.

He can't. Because that's what happened.

Why do people find it so hard to believe that the dictator of some middle east shithole gassed the people who were opposing him?

It's a long time fucking tradition over there. Happens every few years. Iran, Iraq, wherever. Boring. Next.

WRONG!

>The UN investigation team confirmed "clear and convincing evidence" of the use of sarin delivered by surface-to-surface rockets

Give me proof you genuinly give a fuck faggot. Human lives dont mean shit too you an you know it. quit pretending you dont know the agenda of the central banks. you motherfuckers have the memory of a goldfish

Liberty kebab destroying mecca;
"Obstruction detected, composition: titanium alloy supplemented by photonic resonance barrier. Probability of mission hindrance: zero percent!"
"Engaging shitskin aggressors."

>2001 + 16
>this detached from reality
I get the the comfortable lie is comfy, but common user-san

Has it occurred to you that perhaps it was faked several other times as well?