Assad is not our enemy

Assad is not our enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU
uanews.arizona.edu/story/study-finds-jews-are-genetic-brothers-of-palestinians-syrians-and-lebanese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>40 (0.7 $) rubles deposited

Russia is

Have the timelines converged?

This is and has always been a pro Assad board. And also a christian board. Thanks for reminding.

Fuck the shills, Sup Forums is behind Assad

Sage

*Correction: Sup Forums isn't behind anybody specific we just support whoever does the opposite of the what the Jews want.

Remember the primary antagonist of our lives are the jews.

Fuck off nigger

look at all these autistic burgers still defending LE GOD EMPEROR XD you are the real shills here you fucking fags Sup Forums and /sg/ always stood with assad... Go support more wars for jews you autistic burgers just go back to T_D please...

Dont fall for divide and conquer. You are better than this
(((They))) will not divide us

>Assad is not our enemy
KEK
All semites are our enemies

Trump did nothing wrong.
He gave Russia a heads up before the missles flew.
There were 0 casualties.
He showed the (((media))) and the CIA hes not afraid to strike.
He's playing political theater, just the way he won the presidency. 4D chess baby.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

So why serve them faggot?

>all these autistic burgers still defending LE GOD EMPEROR
Look who's talking
Yet again the syrian rapefugee baathist faggot

this, fuck off Drumpologists

Because this won the war and is the chosen home of the great financiers.

Oh god

>So why serve them
Because that's only in your mind Ahmed

U-Uh

I stand with Assad. Death to Drumpf The Cuck!

The future refused to change.

Die

Hey OP
>leans into mic

Wrong

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,Mudslimes, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

Not an argument. He didn't kill anyone, there were literally 0 downsides to the bombing. Now the UN can't cry about "not taking action". Trump is playing their game. I'm afraid of the next move the CIA will make.

The jews are the only ones served by this action.

This too

Says the one sucking jewish dick

Wonder if VPN or another syrian rapefugee living in Poland

These, this Friday no one served ISIS and al-Qaida as well as Trump. youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU

You know what? I honestly hope you are right. But, since the simplest answer is often the correct one, I'm going to be a cynical asshole and assume he has crossed to the dark side until proven guilty.

See

>there were zero downsides to the bombing

A weakened Assad leads to prolonged conflict, and as such more migrant flows into europe.

>jews
Their are semites just like arabs syrians
No one want to serve them and you semites baathist tricks ain't working here
Taqiyya all the way
" Study Finds Jews Are Genetic Brothers of Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese"
uanews.arizona.edu/story/study-finds-jews-are-genetic-brothers-of-palestinians-syrians-and-lebanese

>A weakened Assad leads to prolonged conflict, and as such more migrant flows into europe.

>implying that was never the plan all along

>He didn't kill anyone
Of fuck off, Syrians reported 5 military deaths initially and 9 civilian deaths later, maybe for sympathy I don't know. But regardless of how many died, ISIS will benefit when Syria doesen't have an operational airport after you faggots destroyed it with Tomahawks.

And if you even try to defend some white values just know that more Muslims will invade Europe as refugees for prolonged Middle Eastern wars. America is literally the cancer of world.

Preaching to the choir, man.

The Jews have done much more against us.

>falling for kike divide and conquer

smdh

Weren't there nine civilian casualties?

Ahmed is really butthurt this time
The mask has fallen
>sucking jewish dick
Don't project
Since you are a semite Ahmed and also probably gay this invitation is for yourself

Sup Forums sides with Assad. Greater Israel can go fuck itself.

What divide and conquer. Your country has president after president that takes America into war that pushes more refugees into Europe.

Who votes for these presidents?

>The Jews
Arabs or Jews, no difference, both semites
Both cockroaches actually

A people that have been deceived by decades of hostile control over our education, media, and politics. Just like practically every other Western nation.

Wasting 50 million dollars worth of military equipment so smart

Right, because we've been so extensively victimized by the Syrian banking system and Palestinian control over our media.

Top kek.

Have my eye you fucking nigger. Trump is a jewish puppet, his daughter is jewish for fucks sake.

Based Assad
Fuck trump and fuck isis

Think about what Trump is up against. The American people have LOST control of their governemenf. Trump is fighting the left, (((the media))), the right, the CIA, globalist kike bankers. You think it's so easy to pull the country away from that?

And just like with America, I blame Finnish people when they support aggression against Syria right now. People need to learn to think before they're hit by another wave of refugees.

No one wants to live in war-torn county, that's why they come to Europe. If Europe and America destroyed my country I would move somewhere too.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

>first SHAREBLUE
>Now RUSSIA

Exactly.

Fuck off OP, pic related are literally /ourguys/

Right now, from cradle to grave, our people in all of their hundreds of millions are brainwashed by the kikes. When all of society is organized around these lies, can you blame them for falling for it?

Of course, it is evil, and we must destroy it. That will have to be the work of people like us.

Wake up goy, Trump is with them. He betrayed his voters who wanted isolationism and wall. I'm sure these 59 missiles he just ordered against Assad will give Europe a village worth of Mahmuds, seriously fuck your president.

Anti American scum, figures that a board full of shitskin she would throw their weight behind some literal sociopathic shitskin in the Middle East.

We don't even know if Trumps foreign policy is taking a general direction towards Israel First yet, yet all the shitskins on Sup Forums that LARP as whites are showing their true colors.

>forgetting based ahrar al-sham
fuck off RIDF

Suck it, dickhead!

Wonder how many foreskins you have eaten.

>Sup Forums's friend is a 2 bit sand nigger dictator

Yeah you can fuck right off OP.

>named a zionist as ambassador
>wants to move embassy to Jerusalem
>now, bombs syria

BUT WE JUST DON'T KNOW, WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

>Sup Forums sides with Assad
KEK
Sup Forums sides neither Israël nor Assad
Sup Forums doesn't side semites

His daughter is a big a blurpilled liberal girl. What do you expect out of a woman?

Fucking this, shitskins need to leave and make place fot gods chosen people

t. ledditfag who's been here since 2015

We've been with assad since the war started. Or have you never been in /sg/?

You're a fool. Trump said in 2013 he didn't want to bomb Syria. He just has to play along. He knows what he's up against. You think it's so easy? Otherwise you end up like JFK and the games over.

t. Ajax fan

Put a sock in it you crypto-Kikes, again, if Trump's foreign policy trends towards Israel First, I'm out. But one bombing without full details isn't enough to make me want to go LARP with Dick Spencer and the other fucking loser untermensch that dwell within "white identity" circles.

As long as it doesen't side with French 5th column.

Trump is our enemy

It wasn't just the one bombing. The embassy moving, the naming of the ambassador - this isn't just one incident.

Semite is a semite who ever it is
Must be retarded if you don't understand that
JEW = ARAB SYRIAN = SEMITE

it's simple: if you don't support Assad, you support the eternal Jew. It's up to you.

Really? Then why are the banking and media systems that victimize us exclusively Jewish?

Yes I read all those tweets that surfaced today. It make's Trump betrayal even worse. Thanks to your president some German girls will probably have Syrian boyfriends later this year. Who in their right mind would say in a country that gets Tomahawk spammed by America when they have no chance to strike back? I know Libyans and their neighbours didnt't.

Trump bombed Assad's forces which means he's on the same side as ISIS.

Centipedes will defend this because DUDE MAGA GOD EMPEROR LMAO.

I'm hoping most burger posters justifying this shit are Reddit cross posters who can't stop sucking Jew cock.

No shit, but you get a bunch of fucking autists who only post in threads like
>is x degenerate
>how do we fix women pol
>OMG HAPPENINGG
>lol shia btfo again

Without actually reading threads of substance like /sg/ and then decide to make halfwitted opinions about Assad and the conflict.

>fucking nigger
Look who's talking
Ahmed the syrian sandnigger rapefugee
Syrian rapefugees not welcome
Syrian rapefugees go home

He just prooved he's white. Can you do teh same?

It's Syria.

I mean... it's Syria.

Who cares? It's like bombing an isolated deserted island. It's like flicking a cigarette butt out the window. You shouldn't, but it's only Syria. That's only two letters off of syrup, and you know what that's good for. Pancakes. Do you want Syria on your pancakes? I don't.

>that stale pasta
>we're the shills for not wanting to go to war for Israel

stop shilling

>Ahmed is really butthurt this time
Tu fais pitié, ta gueule un peu une fois.

It's always been known that he supports Israel. Whether or not this bombing represents a small piece of a larger Israel First policy (in which military force is used to establish it, not just diplomacy) can't be determined as of yet.

This is the art of the deal guy we're talking about here, maybe he felt his international peers weren't taking him seriously enough so he needed to look serious. Again, I don't know, but I do know one case isn't enough to show a general pattern (and I don't agree that Kushner flying around the Middle East proves anything militarily speaking).

So who would be a better ambassador? Someone who outright despises Israel? Why would you want an ambassador who isn't friendly to the country they're visiting?

REMINDER TO ALL ANONS:

SYRIA CONDUCTED AN AIRSTRIKE ON A REBEL MUNITIONS DEPOT

THE GAS WHICH KILLED MANY SYRIANS WAS STORED AT THIS DEPOT, NOT DROPPED BY SYRIAN PLANES

WHY WOULD ASSAD CHOOSE TO USE GAS, SOMETHING MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A BOMB, TO DESTROY TARGETS?

THIS REEKS OF FALSE FLAG.

REBELS WERE GIVEN THE SARIN, SYRIA WAS TIPPED OFF THE THE LOCATION OF THE SUPPLY DEPOT, BOMBED THE DEPOT, RELEASED SARIN, AND GOT BLAMED.

LITERALLY READ ANY NEWS ARTICLE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND IT DESCRIBES THIS INCIDENT MUCH DIFFERENTLY THAN AMERICAN NEWS DOES

Someone who's ambivalent and capable of rational judgement - not a frothing at the mouth Zionist.

>spend 100 million to attack a single airstrip and which is launching strikes against ISIS
>while claiming to wipe ISIS off the face of the earth

Really activates your almonds.

I don't want Syrians in my country or Europe. That's why I hate Trump for bombing their country.

Every time America and their European allies attacks some Middle Eastern country because of whatever insane reason, we get more immigrants.

Sure Sup Forums can act superior by thinking how white countries bomb defenseless Muslim armies. But every time there is war, more Muslims will flow into Europe. Is tha what this Trump bot board really wants? More Muslims men into Europe?

If there were really sarin gas being stored at this airstrip and being used for attacks, why was that gas not released when we bombed the airstrip?

Who gave them thw sarin?

gas was a false flag to use as excuse to attack
see:

You're the reason American posters get picked on so much

Rand 2020
we got to get it started now

>We've been with assad
KEK
That's only in your mind semite syrian
Sup Forums is not with Israël or semite Assad and never will

I thought it was reported that they deliberately avoided the sarin gas?