Today's events in a nutshell

today's events in a nutshell

shill

accurate

I support Trump more than ever since the shills came. Every time there are massive shill threads made by non-American posters, I just love him more and more.

It is so fucking obvious the shills today. Normally if a former Trump supporter felt betrayed they would leave the site or possibly make reasonable discussion threads.

This is nothing short of a raid and mods need to ban.

FTFY

Huehuehue

"STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE! YOU'RE VIOLATING MY SAFE SPACE!"

Reddit cucks are the Trump shills

fuck off faggot, your boy is a deep state shill now

It's not a safe space, you can shill all you want you stupid fucking faggot. Just the fact that you have a shareblue image saved automatically makes you trash.

You don't even give a shit about syria, you just came here to shill you fucking faggot.

It's so obvious. Please, if you actually want to make a real argument, go ahead, but I understand you're too busy literally fucking your own mother to be able to form coherent sentences

>if they see different opinions, they leave
Self projecting much?

It's not different opinions you fucking SJW trash.

It's literally pure shilling you fucking dumb mouth breathing faggot.

I agree. All these dictator/muslim lovers and russophiles are disgusting. Fuck them.

Right i am sjw and i am here to stay. What are you going to do? See you next thread!

BAWWW SHILL! SHILL!

You sound like a libtard spouting accusations of racism.

>BUAH UA BUA WUA
>those who dont follow blindly Trump can only be shills !
>why are they using common sense and not being a sheep!

shut up faggot, safe spaces are only allowed where you came from. Your reddit is showing

This is like Sweden but with trump
Delusional faggot

>shill shill!
thats your version of "racist racist!" ? pls go back to your echo chamber, i know you already miss the downvote button and the trump fanboy mods

shill

>I love neocons now

anyone flopping on this is a fuckface

Trump ran against horrible neocon interventionism.

>I will suck Trump's cock endlessly and won't dare to criticise le god emperor XD Heil reddit!

>>>/r_thedonald/

>political win for trump
>leftist "trump is a putin inflitrator" meme utterly destroyed
>noncritical assets attacked
>Gorsuch now on SC for probably 4 decades
>pol is mad

It makes no sense. Although the "shilling" is LARPing shitposting at its finest

Sup Forums is so full of good little goys but once the Redditors fuck off back to their safe space maybe this board can become libertarian again.

Who pays the neocon shills?

they're from reddit

>can become nazi again

you know it always was after 2012

ya it was a abandoned airbase that was attacked lol

One good fake attack deserves another