i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>BREAKING:US terrorist attack launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase, struck aircraft and runway. 6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/850335075241734146
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQU_VPbv_sU
twitter.com/HawaiiNewsNow/status/850186497953210369
tass.com/world/940156
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bashir "you must be this tall to live" al-Assad

oink oink

cuckraine REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it true that Tillerson is calling for a regime change? Is Trump actually planning on going full neocon or is Tillerson going rogue?

Fuck the ukrainians, they can burn.

Yes

Hohols shilling hard

PRESIDENT ASSAD OF SYRIA IS NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR KILLING HIS PEOPLE- THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS LIED!
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/

Breaking: US Trying to Rescue Intelligence Officers from Eastern Aleppo City
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/

VICTORY: Aleppo’s Old City Now Fully Liberated by Syrian Army, Remaining Terrorists in Retreat
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/

Russia Destroys Most ISIS Heavy Weaponry, U.S. Promptly Airdrops 50-Tons Of Weapons Into Syria
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/

Graphic: Syrian Army Soldiers Tortured and Executed By USSaudi Backed Moderate Terrorists
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812

Assad’s Death Warrant
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/

MUST SEE VIDEO: US Peace Council returns from Syria, a country fighting “invasion by the most powerful country in the world”
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/

US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

Hillary Clinton: Pulitzer prize winning journalist says presidential candidate approved sending sarin gas to Syrian rebels
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/

10 Facts the Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You About the War in Syria
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/

(((ceasefire)))

this

URGENT: Syrian army and militias are fighting ISIS terrorists on the streets of Palmyra
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582

“I’m Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!”
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/

The Covert Origins of ISIS
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI

The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk

Russia Syria Iran: Storm Clouds Gathering re post Oct 10 2015
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Independent Investigation Finds Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/

Secret Cable Reveals US Plan To Overthrow Assad By Exploiting "Extremist Groups"
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups

Guardian accidentally shows even more proof Syrian “rebels” are western stooges
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/

US Chooses to Work With Al-Qaeda Over Russia on Syrian Issue
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/

Mythology, Barrel Bombs, and Human Rights Watch ~ Paul Larudee
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/

European Refugee Crisis - The Anatomy of a Coverup
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw

Ukraine
>We came here not discuss strikes made by US, but to discuss chemical weapons. Russia hold us hostage with their veto power. Does not russian delegation watch (((CNN)))??? US action does not constitute act of aggression. Stop calling us paranoiacs and rather look at yourself. Political solution is only way to solve crisis in light of recent escalation. blablaba
these guise are triggered turbocucks huh

>Russia no bully
>Russia we are not parainocs
How is it even related to Syria or Middle east? Who let that autist in the UN?

UKRAINE CALLING OUT RUSSIA FOR INVADING UKRAINE

Mainstream Media Admits Syrian “Rebels” Have Been Starving Civilians in Aleppo
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/

SYRIA: Consign “Barrel Bombs” to the Propaganda Graveyard
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/

Independent Canadian journalist challenges MSM, explains what actually is going on in Syria
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE

INTERVIEW: Christian SAA Commando, Life on Aleppo’s Front Lines
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/

Hohols are pathetic

>Look at yourself

HERE WE GO

They are literally given a text to read, nothing is genuine and it's not worth listening to, not to mention archiving.

KEKRAINE also does not use their own language, maybe because they don't want to asociate with Russians.

YES, THEY'RE GONNA PURGE BANNON

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

he cried a river

OH FUCKING CHRIST

SHES DOING THE EMOTIONAL ARGUMENT

Ukraine > Germany though

Cockholes

BITCH

Oh god

FUCKING AMERICANS

Not saying much

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ

Long live Assad!, the Lion of Damascus!

Fuck kikes they bring in mudslimes!

NIKKI IS HOT AND LAST WEEK SHE SUPPORTED ASSAD

SHE IS BEING MANIPULATED

MUH DEAD BABIES

didn't us break int- law with strike?

pls forgib

>innocent

((((((US))))))) statement

>((((((Haley))))))
>he did it because he tought he could get away with it
top logic

HOW IS THIS OBJECTIVE ARGUMENTATION
SHE'S ARGUING ON EMOTIONS

What happened with Ukraine?

Kike bitch.

>the US missiles killed 6 people and destroyed a training facility, a material storage depot, a canteen, six MiG-23 aircraft in repair hangars and a radar station. Meanwhile, the airbase’s runway, taxiways and aircraft on the parking apron remained undamaged. Only 23 out of 59 Tomahawk missiles reached their target.

What a shitty attack
is this just a "look we ponished russia/assad for the gas attack world ;^)" kind of shit?

USG DELENDA EST

bring disgusting mudslimes into Europe to rape, terrorize, spread Islam, diversity & mate with the local population they are enemy's remember!

What happens here?

that us argument makes so much sense

>Chemical Weapons
haha United States full of SHIT

BEHEAD THOSE WHO BLAME ASSAD

spam the chat bested Assad USA cucks

OH BOY HERE WE GO
why always merica ambassador is ugly whore or nigger

originalio thread here goys.

NIKKI IS HOT AND LAST WEEK SHE SUPPORTED ASSAD

SHE IS BEING MANIPULATED
SHE IS BEING MANIPULATED

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/850335075241734146

KILL ME NOW

wow usa is my hero now

IRAN
R
A
N

RUSSIA
U
S
S
I
A

yeah, bring IRAN into this. good goys

I want to fuck her nice Southern accent.

>designated shitting table
*unleashes bowels*

4D chess goy

This is Syria General my friend

Fuck Ukraine, bordercountry with no culture and full of HIV patients.

You could have prevented that 4 thread autism polan

why

fucking WHYYYYYY!??!?!?!?!

>US action does not constitute act of aggression
>Bomb country with missiles
>not an act of aggression
occc

holy shit

> he did it because he tought he could get away with it
Murrican diplomacy everyone.

Oh god that Ruskie look

Yes, USA is good guys, please bomb my country again.

Also bomb Syria too, show them you love!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQU_VPbv_sU

I want to fucking kill this stupid bitch
wow

>oh my ashad killed people

Never mind he's fighting the fucking ISIS!!!!!
Fuckig idiot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BASED TULSI CONDEMNS AIRSTRIKE
Tulsi >>> Trump
Tulsi will be next president. screenshot this.
twitter.com/HawaiiNewsNow/status/850186497953210369

Putin getting played by Assad

Ukraine is better than your no jewish merchant country. Your country history started because of german bankers.

That's fucking disgusting.
Murricans should be ahsamed of that women.

yes, nobody cares about the installation, it's just Trumps message that he abandons us in favor of the Zog machine

>this is Russia's fault

I think so, but still, a pretty dickish move to make tbf lad

>military police being in charge of anything

fuck off

We are.

I want to believe that chemical weapons exist - the report.

>We expect
Expect a rebel slaughter

SOURIA!

SYRIA SPEAKING

USA
>Syrian gobmint is terrorist breaking intl law and violation UN resolutions! We are outraged! JIM has found beyond any doubt that sryian regime has used chem weapons against its own people Syrian regime is much murderer and gruesome. Assad did this because he thought he could get away with it, because he knew russia would have its back. As I warned on wed, when un sec council fails to act, WE ACT! USA! USA! USA! We will not stand by when chem weapons are used. We destroyed airbase. We much justified. Moral stain of assad regime could no longer go unanswered. Time to say ENOUGH! USA! USA! USA! Assad must never use chemical weapons again. EVER! However, Iranian gob mint is also responsible. It has shielded Assad and it is also bloodthirsty. Russians also much responsible. Russia was gonna use its veto, so we had to act. USA! USA! USA! Compromising our resolution would only strengthen Assad. Even more than that, Russia is supposed to be a guarantor for removal of chem weapons in Syria. THINK ABOUT THAT? That has not happened. Lets think about possible reasons of russias failure. It could be that Russia is knowingly allowing this, or they are incompetent, or it could be that Assad regime is playing russians for fools, telling them they don`t have chem weapons, all the while stockpiling them. World is waiting for Russia to reconsider its alliance with Assad. USA won`t wait anymore. But now we must move to new phase. We expect Assad and allies to tai political process forward, for Iran to accept ceasefires, blablabla. USA took very measured step. We are prepared to do more but hope it is not necessary. Time to stop the horrors in Syria.

Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels
http:// archive.is/SYzji

>Bill "Haha so what if whites are dying? Based black Trump supporters!" Mitchell
Reddit was a mistake

God, I was stoked when Trump said the US doesn't have clean hands and we've done a lot of horrendous things. Then this shit happens.
Sorry for bombing you

LAST WEEK SHE SUPPORTED ASSAD
NOW SHE WANTS TO MURDER HIM

Remember how the UK and US representatives used to walk out whenever Syria started speaking

Yeah, and you know that Al Qaeda fights ISIS as well?

Just because you fight ISIS doesnt give you a free pass to do anything you want.

/sg/ I've got a serious question that needs answering
Is there anyway to contact Maram Susli? I want a private "interview" if you know what I mean. Also how much does she cost or will she do it for free?

US still seeks dialogue with Russia on flight safety over Syria — Pentagon

tass.com/world/940156

LUL

nigger you know that we've been here since the fucking roman empire? You know we used to have a kingdom controlling Indonesian and the dutch carribeans? Shoo shoo favelanigger.

>Al Qaeda "fights" ISIS
FTFY

US + ISIS attack civilization

>pls respond

>Russina Ministry of Defence confirmed that 23 missiles from the 59 reached their targets as 36 were shot down by Syrian air defences.

So the syrian AA (s200-300 +more) are not only a meme?

Lietuva gib isis baiji vid pls