Wow day one Trump supporter here...

Wow day one Trump supporter here. I loved meming and kek and btfo of liberals and kikes but after this mess in Syria I'm thinking maybe we chose the wrong guy. I mean should we work on impeaching trump now?

[copy/paste on Sup Forums.org/pol/. If you are called a "shill," retaliate by saying "Go back to plebbit kike.

shill
he is doing the right thing by intervening in syria

Go back to plebbit kike

You are our greatest ally

been here longer than you, come back when you are 16+

Come back when ur not a kike

JUST

lmfao I love fake shill threads
You forgot to name the file ShareBlue_Sample though

a true Sup Forums fag never regrets voting Trump you cuck

nice comeback, really showing off your intellect there. I guarantee you are posting from a dorm room like the little goyim you are.

>true Sup Forums fag
the fact you cant even get the nomenclature about Sup Forums right shows how new you are. also Sup Forums was never a trumptard haven until you and your brethren from plebbit came here. Sup Forums has always questioned power.

Anyone that thinks this is a real shill has a iq lower than room temp

kek

I disagree with Trump on Syria but he's still by far the best candidate.

Hi shill

We need to meme against neoTrump and (( them )). I still believe Trump can be saved but we need to get (( them )) away from him.

>easybumps.jpg

Bet you love plebbit you jew desu

eld by © 2016 TRUE BLUE MEDIA LLCWe cannot let this man have access to the nuclear codes.

You are to be smashed between boulders that answer each other. Your breed are not allowed to speak amongst humans. Remain silent or this gets turned into an anti Zionist/globalist thread real fast. We have 15 people working 20 threads. Unless you'd like them all here, now, I suggest you shut your gob.

Wtf, i hate Trump now!

fuckoyufukcoy

>I bet it says reply to this post or my mother will die
>yep

lol you chose the right guy deal with it

this was shit bait.
next time you try larping make it more convincing.