Mfw in the safest place of the world

>mfw in the safest place of the world
Soon you guys won't think we are a shithole :)

Do you have more of those images?

nigger unless you're in Curitiba you're in a shithole

>safest place in the world

That's cute

What is that meme called?

why don't you drawn kuruminha anymore, hue-kun?

>safest place of the world
is this a Canada thread?

i'd rather get hit by a truck than get my ipod stolen by a dogie dancing street rat

Maybe.

Can I come live among regular dumb browns rather than all these kikes

I bring white genes

It can be

>unironically surronded by potential nuke targets
>literally globalist shill country that will fight a war that has nothing to with you guys, simply because the US said so

hnnnnggg

why does my iberian heritage want to hump this into the ground?

favelas, black people. no thanks.

>implying your entire region wouldn't fall into pure chaos once the west falls

your priorities are pretty fucked up my mountain jew friend :D

>>literally globalist shill country that will fight a war that has nothing to with you guys, simply because the US said so
the US keeps us safe because we're best allies

no one will ever mess with us because we don't have any other neighbours except for the world's superpower

You tell me, I don't have it.

>implying your entire region wouldn't fall into pure chaos once the west falls
We always thrived when you guys got destroyed. Just look at 40-60s South America and you will se what i am talking about

>not sitting 2mins away from a nuclear fallout shelter

That's cute, I do

You call 30% likelihood of being kidnapped for ransom money, raped and/or being filmed in some sort of sick snuff film safe?

Check again spic. I've seen City of God, you people are straight up evil.

>Join military alliance
>OMFG, WE HAVE TO ACTUALLY FIGHT WHEN OUR ALLIES ARE AT WAR!?

Are you retarded?

The safest place in the world is Antarctica with all those resourceful weak nerds

>safest place in the world
>Brazil
mano vai toma no cu quando aqui for o lugar mais seguro do mundo eu vou ser o batman

I think the new plan has to be to breed as many passable brown woman as possible so the brown hordes are too high agency for the jews' world slavery plan

>all the newfags still falling for the huenigger's b8

Also, Canada didn't join the Iraq war, so...

No the australians are going to invade antarctica

guy who needs an anti-inbreeding app to make sure he doesn't accidentally hook up with his sister talking

>got a fucking muslims attack in one of your trains and yet, still think its safer

Nice try, fondue eater.

>the US keeps us safe because we're best allies
Exactly, hence you aren't neutral and willo be dragged into a war with the Russians simply because Israel wants to
>leafposting

>ywn S U C C kuruminhas cute little nipples.

feels really bad man.

He was talking about Brazil not Argentina

We have those too, in São Paulo. One of the largest in the world.

>trains

Try car, but ok.

tfw dated a qt3.14 Brazilian for over a year, yet never thought about making wear that red stripe while fucking her in the ass

I love british humour, you guys are so clever.

Well, we have them in every house...

Topkeked and checked, Florian.

>you will get all the Jewish refugees in your lifetime
Hold me anons.

ENJOY BEING STRIP MINED BY THE CHINESE FOR RESOURCES YOU HUE FUCK MONKEY.

>safest country in the world

Psssh, amateurs.

But in all honesty, if Putin was to launch a nuclear strike on europe, most of your countrymen would die in the process.

Most of you now use the shlters as cellar or to keep junk away from home. Be honest.

>mfw I live 2 min by the beach
>never have to worry about anything war-related since we are neutral in world affairs and pretty much liked by everyone
feels extremely good

Sounds like a reasonable investment with the current situation...

Jokes on you we already live in caos.

>talking to a Swiss about neutrality
How silly.

t. best place to set up an airbase to attack the US and Britain

Be a good guy. Delete those kinds of pictures from your computer.

This

Sure, but shits thrown out in a second, and we will most likely not be target of a direct strike so... I think we're fine.

>Implying there is anything wrong with incest

Tell that to people here in the northeast you cuck, this is a fucking no-man's land

Bruh, we haven't played ww1 and we haven't played ww2. I doubt we'll come out to play for ww3

:))

Do you have water and food stockpiled there?

And how long takes the nuclear fallout to settle down a levels we can endure long enough to get out when we run out of food?

You guys are fucked as everybody elses.

>Brazil
>Safe

t. Nation full of murderous niggers and street gangs

No, I'm in the safest place in the world. You are not safe. Your crime stats, corruption and income inequality is Africa tier.

Just a few months ago cops protested and one of your cities literally became planet of the apes.

Fucking monkeys. Know your fucking place.

fuck off Rio is 10 times worse than here in Salvador

yes, but you are a tiny nation, and we are a hueg nation with natural wonders and beautiful people everywhere

Hahaha we're the first world, you'll be the first to send relief ships and be a star. We have the gold to pay for it, don't worry

Safest place on earth right now is Uruguay tbqh

We already have 500k palestines

We would be israel 2.0

>beautiful people everywhere

Hahahaha

>muzzie shithole ran by george soros

lol

hahahaha

Aus is the safest place

Lucky

>Brazil is Rio de Janeiro
This shit has gotta stop.

Look at Muslims
They are what happens when you embrace it

hahahahaha we have drug dealers chopping each other's heads

bet you can't hide your entire population into your shelters

I will always know Brazil is a shit hole.

Dude, in a nuclear scenario, the only thing ppl will relief is your bank vaults.

Only the (((ones))) who matter.

Still better than your lobotomized country.

One slanderous buzzfed type article about some stupid "le funny" app some college kids made makes you actually think that Icelanders ironically use this app whenever they're "dating", you're just another explain of how media can manipulate and distort your perception of reality. YOU LITERALLY CONSUME TRASH TABLOIDS HEADLINES(LIKE BUZZFED AND OTHER CLICKBAIT JOURNALISM) AND THINK YOU HAVE A NON HALF BAKED PICTURE OF HOW THE WORLD AROUND US ACTUALLY IS? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS, KINDA HARD FOR THE WORLD TO NOT HEAD TOWARDS APOCALYPTIC DESTRUCTION WHEN EVERYONE IS A COMPLETE MORON.

Also, you made an weak adhomein.

Yes yes, the Russians will stroll in and take our money.

I really don't know what world you are living in

lol fag

Brazil Murder rate: 32.4 per 100,000

Syria: 2.2 per 100,000

Why no love for Portugal. Nice place has beaches good transportation system and all drugs are legal. Tell me why no love.

Kong nation will rule the world

Same shit could have been said about the City of God movie. It's a fucking movie, a very dramatic one, and it only shows a favela in one of the worst cities in the country.

She muhxican.

BRAZIL WWILL BE A MAJOR SUPERPOWER IN YOUR LIFE TIME !!!!!!11111

AUIHEUAHEUAHEURAHEUHAUEHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHEUHAUEHAUEH

they stole our gold

>safest
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I never said a thing about the russians.

Everybody will want a piece of that gold.

is it true that all swiss citizens live within like 5 miles or less of a nuclear bomb shelter and the entire population could be in fallout shelters within an hour?

yes. clearly all numbers show how reality really works!

This please
It's for a project

There isn't any more inbreeding going on in Iceland compared to any other Northern European nation.

Go watch young turks you leafcuck.

We can afford our police and drug dealers and our slums are not our tourist attraction, people go to your shit hole of a country to see what poor people look like.

they are in NATO too

Your country is a big as the United States. Basing everything off Rio is like judging the US by Chicago. Sorry bro.

P.S. when people talk about "White Brazilians" what percentage of the country actually looks like the guy from Narcos?

>2017
>not having a fallout shelter with supplies for at least 2 years

This guy knows what's up.