Hello random Croatian here with several military ties...

Hello random Croatian here with several military ties. Everyday I hear about my country importing more and more military vehicles, tanks, long range missiles, self propelled artillery with up to 40 km range, drones, no weapons because we have developed private arms industry, support equipment. We have propaganda posters about joining the army and air force everywhere, almost in every fucking tram. We are getting an obligatory military service.
We are buying military equipment from EU countries (mostly Germany) at a relativly low price and getting a lot of free weapons, vehicles, drones etc of the newest tech from USA.
So my question is, does any one of you EU nations notice the same thing? Mostly asking the bordering ones, Hungary, Poland,..
My country is not doing economicaly good at all and we are in debt but our investments in the military are huge.
Forgot to mention our president is NATO whore.
What is NATO arming us against? We are just a random low developed country why are they investing in our military so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEy1RPcWghM&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=uPzRtWd5X4c&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is NATO arming us against?
Does your country spend 2%, if not fuck off...

Same thing here.

Death to facist croats, praise president Slobodan

Your nation died when it joined the EU

Da, gife me your troop numbers please. I make a infographic.

Same here, but it is actually needed. We completely neutered our army the last 20 years.
The reason being, Russia and the sandniggers.
same for your country.

In France there's recruitment posters everywhere. All train stations, bus station even in bars

they count on us as the first battlefield line between usa . eu , and russia+ serbia and allies, i dont see a different reason, but idk how that would work out because most croats (at least on the internet) have a negative opinion about americans)

bump

when will we start making these again?

eyy wtf mang, what u trying?

aesthetic

thats a prototype tank a few were built, it was meant to replace these, but they just modernised the old ones

these*

Not anytime soon... I give it a week before you hear Djure Djakovic being hit with some shit connected to Agrokor... I have some ties within SOA, where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Degman

you are geting ready to remove kebab

fucking digets

More like getting ready to secure and help kebab. If SHTF we will be thrown at Serbia to prevent mobilization against the mudslim populous in BiH and Kosovo.

Treba Todorića odjebat u pm, i svu imovinu uzet.

Around Serbs never relax.

You got ruskibots spamming your social media too Norway?

France has began expanding their military recently, there's been plenty of ads and posters for recruitment.

Through we were always among the few countries in Europe with a decent military to begin with, so maybe i could be paranoid.

This is another meaningless war.

No real ideology to fight for, no religion to protect, no race to save.

It's just to save the shitty project of Eurabia, and help Israel get more territory? Who want to die for that shit? Dying for trannies, lgbt, muslim importation, atheism and other degenerate shit.

At least the second world war was clear what it was about. This one will be a meaningless war, about the defense of the most shitty power project ever in the history of humanity.

Lmao we bought 100 perfectly good Leopard 2A6s from you almost free because you were downsizing your military because deep peacetime.

Then suddenly Ukraine and youe politicians openly regrettes the deal.

Be a good debt-serf and don't ask disruptive questions like these.

We aren't that armed, even if we spend a lot on military
Look Ukraine has 3x amount of tanks, artillery, armored vechicles etc, then it has 2x amount of standing army than Poland
Yet Ukraine spends 2x less than Poland on military

We just pay a lot on fancy and new stuff, while Ukraine has post-WW2 stuff that barely works
Also: proper aircraft is fucking expensive

They´re building a regional Western powerhub to hold off Russia-Turkish and allied nations/regions in the area; Russia has been arming Serbs for decades with far more outlaying weaponry they normally couldn't afford (29s etc). Croatia in that regard is only recently catching up with all these donations and cheap sales.

Bosnia+Turkroach
Serbia+Russia
Transnistria
Hungary has Russia-favored government
Macedonia, Albania and even Greece is Russian-favored

Recently Montenegro getting NATO access, Romania hosting large exercises, Missile interceptor base (SM-3), naval uptick.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEy1RPcWghM&app=desktop

why are russian tanks so much better looking?

Because Leos are sexier

depends on the taste then, but round cupolas are much sexier.

Our conventional capabilities are laughable.

Maybe two dozen T-72s, a couble dozen more in storage.
BUKs and Mistrals for air defense.
A shitton of BTR-80s that we got from Russia in exchange for denbts.
Our attack helicopters were grounded until very recently.
No artillery to speak of, a couple of howitzers and that's it.

In recent years, all the money went to
>the Air Force
>border control
>CBRN defense
>the special forces

There were talks of buying helicopters and introducing a new / modernized service rifle but nothing came of it.

Because you're literally our fucking vassal state, now yip yip croatian serf! Bring me one of your woman, serf me some Sarma, get a gun and fuck off fight Drumpf and this Russian Putilin!

Sorry our women don't mix with sandniggers, germanistan

Are all croatians so insulent like you... ah well that means no euro and no more jobs for you croatian pleb!

I will make sure you get conquered by Italy, Serbia and Austria next year!

Nah the only thing you're going to do is give us more money so the real men can defend Europe. Not sandnigger cucks like you

That's our tank though!

Russian shill confirmed.

We're the masterrace and you serve when I tell you to serve! Have fun dying in the dirt while I eat my schnitzel!

>getting free shit from the US
fuck off, we only got 12 81mm mortars way back and last time they offered us bunch of useless transport planes, and we are the frontier member
thanks for the IFV's :^)

I Jew Germans were Jews at least we give free weapons to our sacrifice those kikes in Berlin really have no morals

>conquered by Italy, Serbia and Austria

kek

They literally BTFO'd all those races within the last hundred years alone.

Sandniggers can't into history.

Same thing happening in our country whit an extreme amount of military vehicles and units training everyday. 5 years ago almost no military units were on the streets, but now it looks like they are prepping for something,

I heard that your country is supplying (((moderate rebels))) in Syria. Know something about this?

>dat PzH2000

Perfect self-propelled artillery doesn't exi-

Unless you shell afghani civilians with it

I don't know. This is my social media.

It shells Afghani villages up to 40km away, with up to 20 shells per minute.

for some reason we teamed up with finns to buy K12 from worst korea

i think that we sell to both sides, before the syrian war we didnt produce so much weapons (we sold the old yugoslav ones too) youtube.com/watch?v=uPzRtWd5X4c&t=3s

it's dat 2%

That sucks man. If you need a good gun, you can trust the Germans to build it.

we got equipment from fucking everywhere, i was suprised that the supply line works when i was a conscript

Were just making sure countries are using our weapons so we can deactivate them when we need. Don't worry yourself for now.

Yes! My country is just now starting to build its "military-industrial complex" what sounds lafable since it even wont fulfill 2% for military for years and is a poor country as whole.

Latvia has always been the shit patty between two mediocre buns.

Does it have something to do with your Ghengis Khan genes?

we have a shortage of soldiers and our equipment is old and breaking down
its not that we are arming that much

Supplying is a bad word for it, we supplied them but I don't think we are doing it anymore. We were forced by USA to give them weapons. We have billions worth of arms dealing contracts with rich arab states, Qatar, Kuwait etc.

I know, we aren't arming ourselves we are getting armed. That's why I wonder we are just a random state with 4 million people and bad economy and high corruption

You are a construct of russian or sandnigger rape. I myself won't fight for sure I'll pursue a medical career.

we sell to all od them
our contigent pulled out of golan with both sides shelling us

Never.

The hull of that thing was the two prototype hulls of the M-91 Vihor, Yugoslav prototype tank, of which only 5 were made. 1 is in Belgrade, as the prototype drivetrain, two were left in ĐĐSV, and two were re-melted in Slovenia.

All the casts were destroyed too. So Degman will never be made.

Leopard is a German tank dipshit

Bad Balkyin!

I bend over croatian and canadians bitches daily thou...

>pic is clearly a SPG
>'tank.jpg'
Croatia was a mistake

>thou
You've transcended ebonics and are now emulating the vernacular of vintage anglos. And that's what this is all about, isn't it?