WW3 Incoming

We're all fucked right?

Look on the bright side.

Melbourne might cop one.

You're in Australia, how the hell are you fucked?

True, I feel a bit better now.

Yes prepare for Russian invasion

It will be ok

Noone will do anything, it's all talk. Noone has the balls to try anything, and it will be like that for a long time.

hope nuclear war happens and i fucking die lol

no but we just wasted a shitton of money blowing up a worthless airbase in a worthless country. disappointing.

Russia isn't going to go to war with the US because we bombed a fucking airfield in Syria

Get over yourselves, we'd have to directly bomb Russia for them to do anything beyond waving their dicks

Not if we believe in ourselves

>implying Russia is gonna strike back
Ha ha ha ha ha

What do you care? If you are an aussie it's more likely you'll get killed by a flesh eating spider rather than in combat

>mfw I might die a virgin

Every one of you fags that voted for that fat retard better be the first to be drafted

>Implying you won't be fucking hookers every night

Still not worth it though

Our species is already dead. Life will go on. Some day another species will inherit the world. They will dig out our toppled skyscrapers under layers upon layers of sedimentary earth.

Everyone will forget Australia during the war so you lads can do Mad Max for real after war is done

>mfw I might die a virgin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys

*pssst* *psst*

>warhammer memes of the god emperor
>three months after being sworn in

>WERE ALL GONNA DIE NEOCONS IT WAS ALL A DREAM

>mfw Duterte lands on the beaches of Melbourne

You've been fucked for years m8

I didn't even say anything political.Why so buttmad over literally seeing a flag?

I mean desu senpai even if conventional war does break out between the United States and Russia it wouldn't be much of a contest, most of the fighting would be in places like Syria/the Caucasus/the Crimea and Eastern Europe. plus the U.S.'s force projection capabilities are stronger than like the next 10 nations below it combined. wouldn't really worry about it unless it escalates to nuclear conflict in which case...well, we're all pretty much fucked, then

gud post desu